I'm so sane, it's driving me crazy
[html]For Remedy <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <-- Many hearts Big Grin

The mid-afternoon sun was shining weakly, it's rays blocked by the thick gray clouds that were rolling lazily across the sky, occasionally dropping quick flurries of snow. One such snowfall was happening now, the small flakes catching in the soft, cold breeze that was blowing across the land and dancing in the air before coming to rest on the sturdy boughs of the old gnarled tress or on the floor still littered with dead leaves from the past season. A small furry face peeked out from beneath one of the old tree's roots, a small rabbit began, slowly to leave the confines of its burrow, creeping out cautiously, stopping every few moments to test the air, sniffing for any sign of a predator. Finally it emerged fully, confident that it was safe, by the time that the small creature realised that it had made a fatal error in not noticing the dark wolfess, her jaws were already closed around it's head.
Soran ate the rabbit quickly, devouring it, she had not realised how hungry she had been, but after the several days trekking from the small pack she had left behind back to the 'Souls lands with almost no food, she knew that she must have been requiring some sustenance. So now, with a slightly more full stomach and a sense that she was home, despite all of the terrible things that she had gone through here, the dark lady lay down in the undergrowth, crossing her front paws over one another casually.
It was strange, despite all that had come to pass in these lands she still felt happy to be home, even when she had been with the other pack, as a welcomed guest (for she had not had the heart to join them, knowing that the pull of these lands would eventually drag her back) she had not been content, she was indeed good friends with the members of that pack, but they were not her family, and where they lived was not where she belonged. Oddly enough these lands were where Soran's heart lay and so again she had returned. Jade eyes scanned the landscape as she lay there, her tail wagging slightly, revealing the small happiness that she had from being back home.[/html]
[html]

Remedy wasn't sure why she walking through the Moaning Woods but she wanted to, and she did. As her mind went through a series of things, she really only payed attention to them as they clouded her brain. Revesque was on her mind for sure, she was wondering if he was okay... if he was still alive. Although, she took after her father and they were fighters... they fought to stay alive, no matter what it took. For a second, as she looked ahead of her, she thought her mind was playing tricks until she realized it wasn't Revesque and the familiar female in front of her mad her heart jump in her chest and a big smile even in her voice, "Soran!" she squealed as she jumped forward to the other female. It had been forever, and she realized that Soran may not recognize her because she looked nothing like she used to, but the smell was the same. Remedy was looking more and more like Revesque every day, and she never wanted to see herself because everything of her was reminders and she was scared to finally talk to Fatin, or anyone who missed Revesque.

[/html]
[html]

http://sixpop.com/images/file/61136804.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:380px; background-position:bottom center;">

Smile

Soran was almost dozing as she lay on the hard forest floor. Though random flashes of events she did not remember happening kept flickering across her mind and jolting her awake again, the most prominent of which being pain, and the crying of small wolves, she wondered vaguely if this was the memory of her second litter being born, something that remained a void in her mind still, that fateful day was a blur. As she tried to remain awake she thought about those small pups of hers, they would have grown by now, several months old, outgrowing their small puppy-ish bodies, she wondered if the little red pelted girl and her dark son were safe and well, though she had assured herself that Conri and little Naniko would have been keeping them safe. She would go and see them soon, though she was not keen to make it too soon, she was unsure of how they would react to seeing her and she couldn't bear any rejection. First she would lay here and rest for a while, perhaps then she would search out some familiar faces, hear the stories and tell her own.

Though clearly she didn't need to go and search out any familiar faces, any old friends, as suddenly a loud cry signalled the arrival of one such old friend. Jade eyes focused on the black fae bounding into view, the ebony fae tried to work out who it was who had called her name, it wasn't until she caught the scent of the other female that she realised who it was who had given her such a cheerful greeting.
"Remedy! It's been far too long, my word you've grown and changed." She replied, pushing herself up to a standing position swiftly in order to greet the younger lady.

[/html]
[html]

Remedy got closer to the ebony female that stood in front of her. She nudged Soran in greeting, "How are you? And yes, it has been far...far to long." she smiled, yes she had changed but only on the outside. On the inside, she was still that caring female that loved to care for puppies. "I guess I have gotten a little darker." she said with a lot of sarcasm. Pausing she looked at Soran, "You really didn't change at all." she laughed. Although her laughter and smile were cut short when she thought a moment, "So where were you all this time? You have a lot of explaining to do." it was almost a joke, acting like a mother would. However, Soran used to be a really close friend when she was pup and it had really been forever since she even conversed with the other female. Remedy stood quiet, waiting answers and such, already feeling like she was talking to much.

[/html]
[html]

http://sixpop.com/images/file/61136804.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:380px; background-position:bottom center;">

Soran nudged Remedy back fondly as the younger female began to talk. The dark fae chuckled at the younger fae's sarcastic tone as she noted the change in her pelt colour. Indeed her coat was a lot darker than it had been when Soran had last seen her, she had grown into quite a beautiful female. The jade eyed lady nodded with a wry smile as Remedy noted that she had not changed at all, it was true, the dark lady was pretty much the same as she had been before, her tattoo had gained some new green lines that intertwined with the red ones and she had pierced her ear, but that was it, she was simply herself, but older. In sharp contrast to Remedy, her changed had been on the inside, she had gone through many stages and she was now no longer sure who she was, though she hoped that coming home would remind her. Soran had been many things in her time, an orphan, a warrior, a mother, a huntress, but it had been when she had been made a victim that she had lost herself, and although she was closer to being herself again, she was not quite there yet.

The dark lady flinched slightly at the question of where she had been, she did not want to explain how she had abandoned her family twice, though she supposed that Remedy would not judge her harshly.
"Oh I've been everywhere, down past the borders, I've met a few other packs and seen many new things, but more seriously, I suppose that I lost myself Remedy dear, so I left to find myself and have yet again found myself here, this is home, I think what's left of me that I need to find must be here somewhere." She replied with a wry smile, wondering how much to reveal, her drunken state before she left could be safely omitted she felt, there was no need for anyone to know that.
"And what of you? What have you been up to? How have you been?" Soran asked suddenly, wanting to know how her old friend had been.

[/html]
[html]

The ebony female looked at her and nodded, "Yeah, I know how you feel... I went traveling far away in search for my father for the most part but also because I wanted to find my inner self, I guess as you were doing." she smiled, "I find when you're all by yourself, and you get into trouble... it teaches you something. So that's what I did also in search for dad." she sighed. She was so selfish to run off that day, the day that she came home to find the puppies in her fathers den with Fatin. However, Remedy felt replaced...and she realized how much of a fool she was because her father would have never replaced her ever. "I'm good I guess." "No I'm not okay...god Remedy, you still have yet to find your father." every time she said she was 'good' or 'fine' she realized it was a lie. What was happiness? Or even being good? Remedy didn't know, she'd never know until she found Ravesque. She already lost her mother, her blood sister and Fallout, she didn't need to loose anyone else that she loved and cared about. Remedy sat there, silent once again because of all the thoughts going through her head.

[/html]
[html]

Soran had known that the young female had been looking for her father, though she did now know whether or not she had found him, she hoped that the dark girl had found him, as parents were important things to have. The ebony fae no longer had either of hers, her father had killed her mother before Soran had even been old enough to know her, he had then killed her adopted mother who had raised and nurtured her, then finally he himself had died, by her own paws, and although it had been an accident and he had deserved it, Soran's heart was still heavy when she remembered that she was an orphan with no siblings that she knew of, she had been all alone. This thought only intensified her guilt at having left her pups behind without their mother, making them orphan like as well, their father was dead after all and with her gone they had had no-one. She was so sorry about that, and she hoped that she would get a chance to tell them.
"How did your quest to find your father go by the way?" Soran asked, as she listened to Remedy's tale, smiling as she realised that the young girl did know, in part, how she had felt, about how she felt that she would better find herself if she was alone.

[/html]
[html]

Remedy thought back on her quest, "Oh, well it went not so good... I couldn't find him. I had to...give..up?" she questioned the words she used, "I had to come home at some point. Fatin has to know at some point that I didn't find him. I'm planning on taking a trip to Jaded Shadows soon. I may rejoin, it just depends on if I stay...if I can stay..I'm not quite sure yet. I hope I can, I hope I grow old here...I hope I pass here. When the appropriate time comes anyways." she smiled, "Sorry, I'm rambling...but that's normal for Remedy Acidic." she chuckled at her choice of words and settled down beside Soran, stretching out her paws. "Anything new among here?" she wondered. Not yet knowing about Soran's pregnancy or anything that happened in the last six or seven months. She seemed in the dark about everything here.

[/html]