There's a time for everything
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

Backdated to the sixth of April. Private.

He was angry, but was willing to go far in the name of peace. That was more than he could say for the clan as he closed in on their borders, but he saw himself unable to imagine being in their shoes, and so he refused to let judgement get the best of him. It was impossible to be objective, of course, but quite possible to remain calm and open for solutions. This first task as a leader would be to officially end the conflict between the two groups. He could not see a friendship bloom in the future – no, not at all – but he knew that there would be an end to the mindless killing. Haku Soul was banished and gone and Conor never wanted to see the blue eyed brute again.

When he had reached the southern borders where a hint of smoke still lived, he rested and let a howl rise up to call for no other than Gabriel de le Poer. The yearling, which at the moment was in the plain wolf form sat down as he waited, wondering whether or not other Inferni members would be drawn to this spot now when it was clear that they had a wolfish visitor by their borders lined with skulls on pikes.

[/html]
[html]

He heard the call, but he did not understand what was behind it. Almost instantly he was moving, long before he had time to fully consider what he was walking into. It was a wolf’s cry, and it was for him alone. If anything could have been a trap, it would have been this. Still there was no fear because after everything that had been done, having an ambush come against him would have been nothing. Gabriel wanted blood. He wanted to destroy all the things that had come to stand against him.

What he found was not a man, but a boy. He recognized him dimly, but his scent explained well enough who he was. A frown set itself on his face and his eyes darkened, but there was no hesitation in his approach. Gabriel came to greet the young man and stood across from him, body radiating dominance, and spoke gruffly. “What?” He nearly snapped, black ears forward and hackles all on end.

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

--

The doggish hybrid arrived with puffed up fur and a nasty mood, and the golden man could feel electricity running nimbly through his own thick coat. It had been wise to arrive with no expectations, for this would have turned out a disappointment at once. The wolf rose as the Aquila spoke roughly, lilac eyes glaring right back at the coyote leader, though the uniquely coloured gaze was not as hard as the hybrid’s own. This was yet another risky situation where he would have to play his cards well in order to obtain the leader’s good will, but Conor was done playing meekly for now. Last time he had come to these lands he had crawled and followed every goddamn rule, and in return Dahlia had burned.

He stood tall as the other, but with features softened by youth and colouration as well as mindset. He did not intend to be trampled again, but he was here to offer peace, after all. ”I come with news from Dahlia de Mai,” he started off, intent on getting to the point quickly as well as smoothly. ”Haku Soul has been overthrown and banished from Dahlia de Mai, for crimes against the pack and Inferni,” as well as the rest of ‘Souls, the boy thought bitterly. How much damage had Haku truly done? The boy wanted to close his weary eyes and sleep, but the son carried his father's madness on his shoulders now. Packs suffered when their leaders sinned, and Haku’s sins were the darkest hue there was.

”I’m here to seek an end to the bloody conflict between us.” This was obvious by now, but the words had to be said out loud nonetheless.

[/html]
[html]

Writing while hungover suuuucks. ;-;

He did not trust the boy. He did not trust the son of his enemy, nor any wolf from Dahlia. Gabriel was simple, and he under could see the enemy in every thing he saw. Kaena had mentioned about the boy, but this was war. Nothing any too smaller could be anything left forgotten to chance. Haku had to destroy, no regardless who stood in his way. Yet, things seemed to change. Something terrible changed, make his eyes go absolutely completely blankly.

End. The war was on not by his hand, but by my his own hand, but instead by his own pack. Amber eyes turned over and spin, unsure what he was understanding. The war was ended. Haku was alone. He was without his pack and without any protection. Possibilities were now opened. Doors were opened. So be it. “If he comes here,” Gabriel said, staring at the boy not really seeing him. “, I will kill him.” Not a threat, but a promise.

<style type="text/css">
.gabesummer b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d3a14; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.gabesummer-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.gabesummer p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabesummer {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#f3f2d0; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... summer.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 0px 142px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#705717; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

b'aaaw

¨There was no trust left in any of the two males present, staring each other down while the clouds wandered by unconcerned; revealing that time was not standing still despite their frozen forms. Gabe’s honey coated eyes changed then, and the golden Dahlian was not impressed with emptiness within. These were good news, but was not treated so. Unaware of the depth of the rivalry between the Aquila and former Rosen, Conor’s already dropping respect for the doggish hybrid lessened further. The young male kept his lips sealed in anticipation, and when the coyote’s lips finally chose to form words Conor’s eyes narrowed somewhat. Disappointed by the male’s reaction without doubt, he still chose to reply to the altered topic. ”I don’t care what you do to him, but I request you and your coyotes let Dahlia find peace. Leave us be and we will show you the same courtesy.” Soft lavender somehow turned hard in the yearling’s eyes now; he needed to hear the coyote confirm the end of blood and death.

[/html]
[html]

Surely the boy did not understand. He was a fool to have followed his father so blindly for so long. Gabriel and the whole of the territory around them knew of Haku’s deeds. Even his own followers had been confronted by the beasts’ action. Yet this child stood tall and judged a man who had seen more war then he had peace, who had killed more then he ever would. Gabriel saw this in the wolf-child’s face and knew that what had happened was beyond the boy. While he tried to be mighty, he was nothing. He was weak like his mother.
     Gabriel’s ears twitched, and his face turned stormy. “I’ll tell you now,” he began. “, the last time I made a pact like this it was broken. Don’t do the same.” He paused to let the words sink in, the unspoken threat. Then he went on. “You’ll have your peace. Go back and tell your wolves. I’ll do the same here.” And like that the war had ended. It felt far from over, so long as the singular demon lurked out in the forest. The day he fell they would have peace.
     Until then, there was only conflict.

[/html]