They call this normal
OOC: An OOC Ending is fine with me.

IC:

Ayita smiled as they rounded the ring a final time she was happy that heat liked the name he had picked for the mare. She liked it and hoped that Asgi would as well. She was feeling slightly achy as heath brought them to a stop. She slid herself off and felt slightly weird as her feet touched the ground. She held on to Asgi lightly as the mare looked at her.

"Wow Heath that was great." She said smiling. "Will I get used to the feeling? I mean man I never knew I had some of the muscles that hurt right now." She laughed a bit as she looked at him. "That sounds great I'll know exactly what to do when I come and work with her." She hoped over time they could increase their time and do more things. She knew nothing happened over night and today alone she and Asgi had made a huge step forward. She didn't really want to end for the day but she also didn't want to strain the horse. She headed for the gate and opened it. She knew in all dew time good things came to those who waited.
[html]

I'll ask for it to be closed

Heath took the lead rope as the wolfess took those first shaky steps, holding it lightly as he knew that the mare would not likely bolt. She was placid, and calmed further by the work they had done. Heath patted her nose, stoking it in reward for her acceptance of the green rider. Heath figured they could have pushed a bit harder, but he feared the risk and Heath was no longer a risk taker. Such things were left for when the stakes weren't as high, hurting a pack member and horse even slightly was too much for him.

But the pair seemed to be compliant, and Heath smiled as he answered. You'll get used to it. He was sure of that, they all did. It was something that took time and work but having a horse companion was worth it. He had never wished away the two that he had, or the others in the stables that he worked to feed and care for. The male walked out of the gate behind her, thoughts focused on the task of grooming and settling the bay mare into her stall. His smile didn't fade as he spoke, You did well he truly believed she had.

<style type="text/css">
.heathbones01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4239; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathbones01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; text-align:right;}
.heathbones01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heathbones01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#777777; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hbones.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101010; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.9px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]