one for the road.
[html]

I am dead from this post. XD Also this would take place on the night of 4/19 after this thread if okay? :O

Oh, hell. He was drunk.

He was really, really drunk. The thought that he was so drunk made him giggle aloud, snorting quietly to himself. It was already nighttime and he had no idea where he was—somewhere still in the AniWayan packlands, he guessed. But for all Rurik knew, and for all he recognized, he might as well have been in the middle of east nowhere. The smells and sounds and sights were confused and all sorts of blurry—the silvery werewolf could hardly tell up from down from left from right in the state he was in. Frowning, he staggered forward, trying to estimate where the hell the borders were, if he was still in Aniwaya.

He had only been here once before, and he had no idea how to navigate his way out—the current state of things made it rather impossible. It had been quite a while since Rurik had been this drunk—the last time it had been with his family, way back in Sobirat'sya. His kids were much smaller then, and they were already sleeping by the time the real party got going in the great hall. Oh, the songs that night. “TROLOLOLO, lolololooo,” the man said suddenly, exploding into song. He had completely forgotten he was on packlands, still, and it was late at night. The thought still didn't register in his head, and he giggled loudly, continuing onward and continuing to sing. “Yayaya, yayaya.”

Normally, Rurik had a surprisingly lovely singing voice—the liquor made him all sorts of off-key and silly, and he just couldn't remember the words. But the tune had struck him, and he laughed. “Hahahahaha,” he sang, staggering over to a tree and lifting his arm skyward as he sang. “Trolololololooooolololo!”

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell b{font-weight:bold; color:#E4DED8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell em {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

That would be perfectly fine :3 My apologies on the wait--I've spent every night this week doing homework for one class or another D: <3 I don't remember exactly where in the packlands we said he would be at; is it alright for him to be somewhat near her den area?

The amount of energy that Lotus had was baffling to the sub-leader. She had given up trying to chase after him after a while, deciding to head for home, and after a while the little one had come back. She'd barely had time to herself before Lotus had come into her life, busy with tribal duties and training with her weapons, and now she had even less. Ember was very glad to have the young one around, of course, but there were some days that she felt the strain more than others.

He was finally quieting down, snuggled in the back of the den with his pile of stuffed animals, when she heard the singing. It was loud and not very nice to hear at all, the song not anything that she recognized. She wondered for a moment if she wasn't hearing a wolf but some other sort of animal, but as the sound of footsteps grew nearer she became sure of it. Two feet.

The pup stirred a small bit and she prayed that the singing might stop. It didn't. It became louder as the beast came closer, and her eyebrows knit into a frown in the middle of her forehead. She had just managed to get Lotus to fall asleep! And it was the middle of the night. Who would be tromping around AniWaya, knowing where her denning area was and that she had a small pup, at this time of night?

A foreign scent came to her nose as she exited Lotus' room in the den and she reached for the weapons-belt that she had put aside hours earlier, tightening it around her trim waist. Who had dared to cross over into AniWaya and walk around unaccompanied? She rushed up out of her den, pushing the long willow branches to the side and stepping through them to face the stranger in the darkness. She kept her voice low, knowing that she was still within earshot of her sleeping son. "Who's there?"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

I am dead from this post thread. XD

Rurik giggled to himself as he continued onward, his tail swishing back and forth, warbling "trololos" coming from his throat now and again. Every now and again he'd burst into louder song, punctuating it with a yayaya or a rather loud belly laugh. He sorely wished he could remember the words to the song—it was a rather pretty Russian tune, but they had completely left him, as had all of his better brain functions. He hardly even realized he was on pack territory anymore, and that there was the distinctive possibility of interrupting someone else. Just such a thing happened as Rurik was mid-TROLOLO, and he stopped, leering at the woman with his bright blue eyes. “Heeeey, lyubimaya,” he said, swaying in the breeze. “Eet is vonderful night for singing, ya?” he asked, grinning his silly drunken smile at her.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell em {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Rage flowed through her, making her fingers and toes tingle. She took a defensive stance, unsure of who was looming out there in the dark of night, eyes focused on his figure. She stepped forward, hoping that there would be some shred of moonlight to help illuminate the figure...but alas, there was none. When a voice came it was closer than she had expected, and she gasped.

Ember pulled her sword from its sheath in one quick movement, holding it out in front of her. "No, it's not. I have a sleeping child, who I'm not about to let you wake up. What the hell is a foreigner like you doing tresspassing on my tribe's soil?" She hissed.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

TROLOLO

There was something about the sable-furred woman that penetrated Rurik's drunken mind, beyond the usual beer googles: she was pretty. Her body was tall and lithe, exceptionally so, and though his vision swayed and swirled, he saw this clearly. How pretty! He took a staggering step forward and stopped at her words, the anger in them halting him where he stood. He blinked his bright blue eyes slowly, and peered at her, utterly perplexed. “I am just trolololoing all the way home,” he said softly, sounding almost hurt at the accusation. Even shitfaced as he was, Rurik would never hurt a fly. He was not an angry or vindictive drunk—he was just bloody loud. He certainly wasn't a mugwump when it came to being drunk—he was either straight laced and sober, or really, really drunk. This was obviously one of those latter times.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

What was it with this guy? Who had he been visiting here, and why had they allowed him to go wandering around AniWaya's territory all by himself? She frowned all the deeper, staring at him. She could definitely take him if she needed to...but she wasn't sure how much of an actual threat he was. "Well, where is your home?" She ventured cautiously, taking another step forward. If he made any indication that he wanted to fight her she would take up arms.

"And what is this trololo thing? I don't like it very much...not when it's wakin' up my son." She stepped forward again. "how about we get away from my den."

[/html]
[html]

YAYAYAYAYAYAYaaaaAAAAAYAAAYAAAYAA... olololo >_>

Home. Where was home? Oh! He knew! “Sobeeeeeerat'sya!” he declared proudly, stretching the word far longer than it needed to be. Though she was stepping forward toward him, the silvery man did not realize the amount of danger he was in here, nor what he had done wrong. At her words, his bleary blue eyes refocused on her face, and indignation crossed his monochrome face. “But! Zhe trololololo! It is great song of mine motherland! Mine grandmother Zinoviya sing it to me every night when I was bebeh!” the man sputtered, staggering a few steps back away from her. He was clearly offended and trying to walk away now, but of course having a difficult time of it, completely smash as he was. Alcohol had fueled him to do crazy things before, increasing his bravado and throwing him to new plucky heights—tonight was something new entirely.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She would have to find the person who had allowed this stranger to walk freely through AniWaya and have a nice long talk with them. The woman liked to think that the place was secure, that she could allow her son to roam freely and that he would be safe as long as he stayed within the pack boundaries. She definitely didn't like the thought that some packmembers were allowing strangers to walk around unattended.

The first word that came out of his mouth was unfamiliar to her, and she wondered whether it was really a place or not. She looked at him doubtfully. He did have an odd accent..his homelands must have been a place that she was completely unfamiliar with. What was he doing all the way in AniWaya, then? "So ya don't live in a pack near here?" She asked. "'Cause yer leavin' AniWaya right now." She would want to point the staggering drunk in the right direction, at least.

[/html]
[html]

Cap it after your poast? Big Grin

Though Rurik knew he was no danger to anybody else, shitfaced or not, if he had been of a sounder mind he certainly would have understood the coal-colored woman's distress; as it were, the silver-shaded werewolf was completely obliterated, and he had no idea why she was quite so angry with him. Recognition clicked in the blue-eyed man's eyes as she asked about his pack, and the werewolf stood up straight, and placed one of his hands over his chest. “I am Captain Rurik Russo, Duke of Cour des Miracles pack,” he proclaimed, grinning his sloppy silly grin at her. It fell off of his face at her next words, and there seemed to be a hurt filtering through his eyes. “Aye, I vill go, I vill go. Sorry,” he said quickly, turning around and wandering in the direction he hoped was home.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bones b{font-weight:bold; color:#B44100; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones em {font-style:normal; color:#7F2E00; font-weight:bold; }
.rurik-bones strong{font-weight:bold; color:#B88060; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-bones{width:400px; background-color:#DED2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bones.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 252px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
yes'm! Have another soon plzkthx

She hadn't been down to that pack in quite a while, only occasionally skirting around its borders on her way to one place or another, and was surprised to hear its name. She would have to question some of her packmates and find out who had let the stranger in and who had left him to wander their lands on his own. Ember was a thorough wolf if anything...she would try her hardest to get to the bottom of this.

He said that he was going to leave and go off and she nodded, watching him go. She would shadow him until he got to the edge of the territory, make sure he was going in the right direction, then return to her sleeping son. Ah...all in a night's work.

[/html]