yesterday has come and gone.
She had avoided the pack, she had avoided all faces actually since recent events had come down. She'd assisted in bringing information to Inferni but she had disappeared shortly after for no reason at all, atleast none she could offer if asked. She had been fighting her own personal demons and it had been a long and dark battle. The silvery woman had lost enough weight that it showed and her normally pristine appearance had been disheveled and bedraggled. To her it didn't really matter anymore so she just let time take it's holdand do the work she wasn't able to do.

Her eyes scanned across the lands as she watched the waves crash upon the shattered shore down below. Her hands worried at the small blades of grass as she wove them and plaited them. She was barely away of what she was doing but she knew it was something atleast. She pondered going to find Djinn but she wasn't even sure if she wanted to spend the time in the company of the mustang. It had taken a while but the horse had finally grown to trust her but even the gaze of the beast was too much, as though she knew there was something eating away at the packmember.

Growling in disgust Firefly let the weaving slip from her fingers as her shoulders sagged. She wouldn't admit that she missed the company of others, of the jesting of the king, the quiet ways of Ruri or eve Haven's solid patience and protection over the pack. She just didn't know what to do anymore and she wasn't for certain if she even belonged here still, even if she had helped to build the place.
[html]

wc
Hey. not like I needed another thread but I misssed ya. Hope you've been wel dear.

Amaranth yawned as she walked head held high. She had finally offically mastered this walking jumping running thing on two legs. A little help from her uncle and bit from Vigi and Ember and of course Niro. She wondered where her friend Firefly had been she wasn't sure the woman was around any more. It made her sad for she wanted to play with her kitty cat friend. She yawned again covering her mouth. she was wearing a little outfit her mother had found her one day. it was tan shorts with a white tank top. her mother said it was unbecoming of a lady to wear nothing.

Amaranth ran towards a scent a scent she had missed so much. The young girl didn't have friends really she just knew people in the pack but she had fallen into a mental friendship with Firefly. She wasn't sure firefly was her friend but in her own mind she was. one solid footstep after another lead her closer a smile laced her maw. as she stopped feet away.

Mud colored paws contrasted against the green grass. She reached one hand up the was mud brown to the elbow "Firefly" She called waving her hand a smile on her face. Would she recognize her? wait what kind of question was that of course she would. her slow growing hair was just down to her shoulders and was a very dark black and red mix. Running over even closer Amaranth smiled. "Firefly." she said again with a huge smile.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Firefly hadn't even really thought of much lately, hadn't really spoken to anyone and she hadn't expected anyone to come looking for her. She had been lost in thought again as she heard a voice cutting through the fog. The Sadira woman ignored the call, assuming it wasn't for her until she caught the voice a second time and realize that it was indeed her name being called. She slowly turned her head towards the voice and gazed at the creature who had called her name. She blinked in confusion a few time until she came to recognize the woman who stood before her. A girl she had once been, the last time Firefly had seen her but it was more than apparent that she was not a child anymore but rather a young lady. A slight wavering smile appeared on her lips as she spoke for the first time in a long time.

"Amaranth.." she said,the word broken and slightly gravelly from weeks of not speaking. She watched the girl quietly as she studied her appearance. It was apparent that she had grown up quite a bit, the clothing she was wearing was simple but seemed fitting for a warm spring day. She pushed the plaited grasses she had been working on away as she asked. "You've grown child.." she said with a slight grin as she tried to push away her emotional turmoil for the child's sake.
[html]

wc
Hey. not like I needed another thread but I misssed ya. Hope you've been wel dear.

Amaranth looked at the silver woman and was so shocked to see her lok so dishovled and sad looking. Though the day she had met the woman she had not been very happy either but atleast she looked happier then she did now. "Firefly are you ok?" She asked as she sat on the ground next to her. Her lilac eyes watching the woman as she sighed. She wasn't sure what to say she had almost not heard the statement that was made towards her.

"Oh um yes I have a lot." She said smiling as she listened to the way the woman spoke. Where had she been she didn't want to ask but then she did. She wanted to know if she had been hurt was that why she was like this? Had that man gotten her too? "I couldn't find you anywhere for so long." Amaranth said looking at the woman. "I bet I was a bother always coming around your cabin to play with you and Elroy but Firefly where did you go?" She asked hoping she wouldn't answer the question had come out and even started the saddened young girl. "I can catch mice and even a rabbit sometimes now. Are you hungry I'll try really hard or better yet mom haas food at home freash caught yesterday." She said starting to ramble just because it bothered her a bit seeing Firefly like this.

She looked down at the shore as she sighed she was quite the rambler when she was nervous or upset. At least she was slowly becoming less violent and maybe that was because her uncle was teaching her to fight and that allowed her to feel powerful. She wanted to know what had made Firefly so not Firefly like.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]