Lake of Memories......
[html]

ANYONE JOIN PLEASE!

Mirror Lake. Calm, silent and beautiful. That was what the lake was. No other words could describe it better than that. Naiya leaned back on a weeping willow tree as she looked out to the lake. Even though it was cold Naiya had on her every day cloths, a black low cut tank top and a pair of brown explorer shorts. Her black bangs brushed to the side so she could see clearly. Her curly long black hair was thrown over her shoulder. Naiya was just browsing the pack lands this day since she had just joined, but this lake caught her eye right away and she had to stop and stare.

As she stared at the lake she could see the afternoon sun reflecting on the lakes surface. Beautiful. She thought as she watched. She then got up off of the hollow willow tree and got closer to the lake, peering her white head over the surface of it so she could see her reflection. In her reflection she didn't see herself, but her dad. The green eyed white wolf that raised her and that she looked up to for his courage and loyalty. Her father was traditional and loyal wolf. He taught Naiya to never let her guard down and she did just what he told her. Even though she was starring into the lake day dreaming she kept her ears and nose wide open. As a pup others could never sneak up on her, because she was always so alert.

Oh how Naiya wanted her dear mother back and her courageous dad. Their was only one problem though, her and her mother split paths since Naiya wanted to join a pack and she didn't , so she didn't know where she was and as for her noble dad, she didn't know if he was dead or alive. Naiya had remembered the promise she had mad to him though. "I will come back and find you again father." She said to him while her and her mother left. Naiya would uphold her promise, but at the moment. She wanted to get settled into the pack form some kind of life, before she went all the way back to green valley and brought her dad to souls. After all it was a one year trip and Naiya wasn't ready to be alone again in the wilderness by herself.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Xeris raised her muzzle to look up at the sky. It was cloudy. She hoped it wouldn't rain; not on this beautiful day. At the moment, the scarred white wolfess was heading back to her cabin for some rest. With spring came warmer weather and more pleasant conditions; thus, the children had been constantly wanting to run around outside, and of course she was not going to let them do that alone if at all possible, despite Delwyn's constant wandering off. Today, she had awoken to find Xion the only other member of her family in their home, and assumed that the other two were off with their father. Thus, Xeris and her daughter had been out for a pleasant walk.

Her golden eyes watched carefully to keep track of Xion, who was bounding ahead of her, pouncing on insects and playing with flower petals and that sort of thing. In fact, she was so busy watching her daughter that she almost didn't notice the unfamiliar wolfess standing near the lake. "Mama?" asked Xion, turning to her mother questioningly, "Who is that?" For a moment Xeris had no idea what the little one was talking about, but before long she spotted the stranger nearby. Curious as always, she decided to introduce herself.

"Hello there," Xeris said upon reaching hearing distance of the newcomer. "You must be new here. It's always nice to see someone new. Welcome to Phoenix Valley."
[/html]
[html]

ANYONE JOIN PLEASE!

The wind had picked up and rustled Naiya white for an made black hair fly to the side. Within the wind she could smell the sent of two wolves from the pack heading to wards her direction. Naiya knew that they were coming now, so she wouldn't have the urge to look from the gorgeous lake to watch the two wolves go by. Naiya joined the pack to have some sort of family structure again, but when she was marveling at such a site she preferred to be by herself. Or with a loved one......but as of now she didn't have any of those with her.

Naiya then heard a pup's voice from a few feet behind her. Then after a minute she heard the voice of a adult female behind her. Naiya didn't being distracted from such amazing sights, but she still turned and faced the female, wanting to start conversation with someone. Naiya was defiantly not anti-social so began to speak to her in a kind voice. "Hello and yes I am new. Thank you for the welcome. My name is Naiya. Whats yours?" She said to the Fae. She then looked down and saw the pup that voice she heard. "Hey small one." She said to the pup with a gentle smile planted on her face. "So how old is the kid?" She said while getting into her usual stance which was her folding her arms while she spoke to others.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining? I'll just try to jump in...
--
Keychain's breathing was very loud as she trotted. Her eyes were focused on the ground but when she could smell the scent of three wolves. And could hear distance voices the female looked up. Ears perked. ''Hmm..'' The wolfess uttered and raised a brow. After a few moments she finally spotted the creatures she had been looking for. Hiding the best she could, the female narrowed her eyes so she could see better.

''There they are...'' She whispered to herself, watching the three. However, the female accidentally stepped on a twig, and of course it went 'SNAP' under her paws. A small gasp escaped Keychain's lips and she twirled around. Her mind told her to run but her curiosity told her to stay. She spun back around and continued watching even though it was very likely that the wolves would notice her. But really, the female wasn't worried about that at the moment. The wolfess had always expected everyone to be nice in the world. Unfortunately for Keychain, that just wasn't the case.

Keychain slowly but surely started to back up as she watched, being very cautious not to step on another twig. The wolfess finally turned around and ran in fear, but she was almost positive the wolves could, should, and would catch her. 'Wouldn't that be just dandy,' The she - wolf thought to herself. Keychain was so caught up in her doubts that she would escape, the female almost tripped. This slowed her down a great bit but she managed to save herself from falling face first.
--
OOC: word count: 260 I believe, sorry that's short from what I've seen X.x
EDIT EDIT ooc: I've already joined OOCly but I haven't got in a pack, I don't know if it's okay to post in claimed territories or not? I didn't see anything in the rules. Sorry if I caused any trouble -terrible confused-
[html]
ooc: To answer your question Pop, I think you are allowed to post in claimed territories, you just can't join a pack without a joining thread, which requires some protocols, and you really have to worry about what pack you post in. However, I did do a bit of power-play to catch you, so just post me if you wany me to edit it Big Grin

The bronze warrior known as Ty had been out for a walk today, not a patrol, not a scout, just a walk. As dutiful as Ty had gotten recently, there were some days where even he wanted to be laid-back, perhaps just take a nice relaxing stroll, even a swim in the lake would be nice. Recently there had been quite a bit that had happened in Ty's life, some good, some bad, but all had gotten his stress level a bit too high, and he felt like he could use a day to calm his nerves. Today, he wanted to socialize, to talk with the new members of the pack perhaps, see how everyone was.

However, today wasn't going to be completely duty-free after all.

As Ty neared the lakes, he could already smell the familiar scents of Xeris and Naiya, one wolf he was good friends with, and a new member he'd like to get to know better. But there was a wolf scent nearby that he did not recognize, a foreign wolf was amidst the group. The smell was faint though, Ty was hoping and praying that it was just his imagination, because if it was real, he'd have to invstigate, and he really didn't feel like dealing with more wolves today.

His fears were realized when he heard the snaps of twigs nearby, in the cover of the trees. His gaze snapped towards the direction of the noise, which was now getting louder as time went on, the intruder was running directly towards him. Now he had no choice but to intervine in this, though it wasn't like he had a real choice before. Twisting his body towards the noise, he charged into the trees directly towards the intruder wolf, Keychain.

Not knowing if the wolf was friend or foe, he had no choice but to at least be threatening to the wolf, and as soon as he saw the wolfess' shape in the trees, he leaped towards her and attempted to tackle her to the ground, using his larger muscle mass and weight to overpower the fleeing wolf. Once he got her to the ground, He made sure he had her pinned, his dagger-like fangs ready to peirce into her throat, he went right down to business, speaking in a direct and frightful tone. "Who are you?" He growled low, remaining diplomatic while at the same time attempting to intimidate the wolfess. "What are you doing in Phoenix Valley territory?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Xeris smiled at Naiya's greeting; she seemed friendly. "I'm Xeris. It's a pleasure to meet you, Naiya. This is my daughter, Xion." The newcomer asked how old the pup was; Xion herself took the initiative to reply, looking up at Naiya with her mismatched eyes glimmering. "I am four months old!" was her enthusiastic reply. Xeris smiled wistfully; her children were growing up. The white mother wolfess was about to say something else when a sound came to her ears, the sound of someone running. She turned toward the source of the sound and saw a blur of orange darting into the trees. There was only one wolf she knew with that coloration and it was Ty.

"What's going on over there?" Xeris wondered aloud. She looked back to Naiya for a moment and then said, "I'm going to see what's happening, that's a friend of mine over there." Giving Xion a glance to tell her to stay put, Xeris set off toward the nearby woods and soon found Ty, who had pinned down an unfamiliar stranger. "Ty, what's going on? Who is this?" The unknown wolf did not smell of Phoenix Valley; Ty had probably confronted her as an intruder. But where had she come from?
[/html]
OOC: Alright thanks Ty ^^--This post is kinda random, hope you don't mind xP. And I'm probably gonna be saying stuff in OOC a bit more than the normal roleplayer since I don't really feel welcomed/safe here yet..-is shy-
--
Before Keychain knew it, she was pinned to the ground. The female tried to be frighting and growl, but the only thing that came out was a little squeak. 'Oh that's very frighting' The she - wolf thought sarcastically. ''Oh, this is YOUR territory hehe?'' Keychain asked followed by a nervous chuckle. ''Oh I had no idea!! I'll leave now, I mean no harm done right?'' The female put on a nervous grin. 'He's not gonna let me go that easily.' Her grin turned into a frown.

Then, she recognized one of the wolves that she had been watching, and let out another oh so terrifying squeak. ''I'M SORRY I JUST WANTED TO MEET SOMEONE NEW HAVE MERCY!'' Keychain burst out, and covered her face up with her paws. For a second she uncovered her face to see if the wolves looked any nicer than before. After confirming their expressions Keychain covered her face up again. The female finally took a deep breath before uncovering her face permanently. ''Sorry,'' She squeaked. ''I get emotional sometimes.'' The female added. Keychain was a strange one indeed. Despite her age, she still had a lot to learn.

The female slowly tried to wiggle her way out of Ty's 'grasp'. But to no avail, since the other wolf was a lot stronger than her. She grinned nervously for the second time, hoping that the wolves had not noticed the female had tried to wiggle out.
[html]

......!

Naiya giggled after the pup stated how old it was. It was cute to her of how much energy the young one had. But Naiya couldn't judge, since she used to be the same twice as active pup 6 months ago. Then before she could ask the pup its name the white wolfess before her began to speak. Then the noise of a wolf running in the near distance. When Naiya went to sniff the air for the wolfs identity she smelled another wolf, but this wolfs smell didn't have the regular pack smell mixed within it. No it smelt of no pack territory, which meant there was a intruder within the pack. Naiya wanted to just beat herself up for not smelling the wolf while talking to Xeris and Xion. How careless of me! I always have my guard up! She thought scolding herself for not knowing the wolf was there. She should have at least suspected something when she heard a loud snap of a twig earlier, but she just thought it was a rabbit or something.

She looked over the Xeris shoulder, watching the back hind of a wolf disappear into trees. Naiya then focused her attention back on the female when she spoke in a somewhat panicked voice. "I'm going as well little one. Stay put please." She told the pup in a hastened voice. Naiya new that she had no place to tell the pup what to do since she was new to the pack and was not its mother, but Naiya cared about the little ones safety. Naiya then took off behind Xeris, following her into the woods. They quickly arrived to the spot where Ty, the wolf she had meet when she was joining, pinning down the intruder female wolf. Since Xeris had already asked the questions that Naiya would have stated, she just decided not to speak and wait to hear the answer.

Naiya then watched and listened to the loner as she acted dramatically, while trying to escape from under Ty. But from what she saw, it didn't look like she was going to get out of his grasp until he let her out of his grasp. The girl, she wouldn't even have a chance if she went up against a male in a fight. Naiya said while examining her build, well the little shown from underneath Ty.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc: Don't worry about being too shy pop, but I do have a word of warning, usually threads go by post order so as threads don't overpost out of control before the other people in it know what's going on, I don't know if either you or Naiya knew that though so don't worry too much this time, just remember that next time you must post in order, for instance now the order is me, Xeris, you, then Naiya.

It didn't take much for the frightened woman to explain herself to the now calming Ty as she made desperate attempts to wriggle out of his pin, keeping her from escaping. Ty's expression and posture relaxed slowly as the shrieking woman began to explain herself in a panicked manner, desperately trying to get away. It was obvious that Kechain was not a threat, far from it, she was a scared little girl who had simply wandered into a territory by accident, though he was surprised she hadn't known she crossed boarders.

While still not overall trusting of the woman, Ty unpinned the she-wolf and allowed her to stand in his presence, sparing her from his wrath. "Hmmm...alright, I apologize for the attack then." He stated as he walked back a few steps to give the wolf some space. "But do understand, an unknown wolf rummaging around in our territory, then taking off at the act of us noticing your presence is...well...suspicious..." He did not take his blue-golden eyes off of her, he was fixated on her in case of any sudden moves, ready to jump her again if she tired to do anything funny. "Though I still have to ask...what exactly are you doing here in the Valley? Where did you come from? Who are you?"

Ty's gaze temporarily was broken when he noticed the presence of Naiya, Xeris, and her pup. Although he was trying to be threatening, he couldn't help but smile and be friendly to his old friend and her child, Naiya he still didn't know too well. Nodding to the three for acknowledgement, he called out to them. "Hello there, I'm sorry to cause commotion..." He said, his eyes occasionally darting back to Keychain. "I was going to come say hello sooner, but I found this wolf darting about in the trees...I'm not sure who she is..." He then looked to Xeris and gave a much warmer grin then he had before. "It's good to see you again Xeris, how have you been?"
[/html]
[html]
Xeris heard Naiya's footsteps behind her and realized that she had probably come along as well. The white she-wolf gave the loner a confused look, but at the same time, an odd feeling struck her. In her youth, Xeris would probably have acted like this as well. She recalled the way that she had gotten caught trespassing on territory, almost two years ago, and then again the previous summer. Of course, by now she knew better, with the scars on her body and her Luperci status as reminders of what happened when one puts her nose where it doesn't belong.

Ty had pretty much said everything that was on Xeris' mind now; for the moment she remained silent. Where had this odd wolf come from? Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted, however, by a giggling sound. "Hee hee, you're funny! laughed Xion, appearing from the underbrush to observe the scene. Xeris shot a glance at her daughter. "You were supposed to stay away from the commotion, Xion." The mother wolfess sighed. It probably couldn't be helped. The child took after her mother's curiosity. Ty addressed her and she smiled warmly at him. "I've been doing pretty well. A bit busy, with three extra bodies to look after." At this comment she smiled and looked back at Xion, who had distracted herself by chasing a flying insect. Xeris couldn't help but grin at her child's antics, despite the odd conflict that had been going on. She eventually turned her attention back to the unfamiliar wolfess, looking her over and waiting to see what she would do.

[/html]
Keychain gulped and stuttered. ''I-I-I came from just outside of 'Souls. My name is Keychain, and well I don't really know where I am going, all of these smells are unfamiliar to me. Maybe that's why I didn't notice I crossed borders...'' The female's voice trailed off. When the male looked away for a second she wanted to sprint but Keychain wasn't going to be stupid.

The she - wolf looked at the Xion. She blinked a few times, confused. The female kept on explaining herself. Sometimes, when the female was asked to explain herself, she would tell everyone her whole history. ''Well I've kind of been cooped up in a den all my life, I mean I kinda know how to hunt but I'm still learning. So...even though I'm also a mature adult...well I...'' Keychain sighed and looked down ashamed of herself.
Finally after a moment, she looked back up at Ty. ''Uhm....can I leave now?'' Keychain asked after everyone had stopped talking. The female put on the best innocent face she could, and if Ty confirmed that Keychain could get outta there, the she - wolf would, well, get the heck outta there.

She glanced at a twig on the ground. And while waiting on a reply, she messed around with it. How could anyone find entertainment in a stick? Keychain could, if given the chance. And if there was nothing better to do, that is. She rolled over on her stomach--she had been on her back when Ty had pinned her--and smiled. The female touched the twig with her paw and giggled.
[html]

Yeah I was wandering about that Ty. Sorry i didn't post the post order but I didn't know how many people were going to join.

Naiya listened while Xeris and Ty talked, they seemed to have known each other for a large amount of time, which was normal for wolves in a pack and all. Naiya had just been a loner for so long she found it odd in some weird way. After Xeris said what she had to say to Ty, Naiya finally spoke. "Hey Ty nice to meet your acquaintance again." She said bowing her head slightly to him out of respect. She then fixed her eyes back on the lone wolf that had trespassed when she spoke. The she wolf called herself a mature adult.........and then began to play with a stick on the ground like a curious pup. Things just didn't add up to Naiya when it came to this female. She was very odd to Naiya, actually in her opinion the oddest wolf she had meet yet.

Naiya turned her head to wards Xeris's pup that had followed them, even though it was told to stay behind. Naiya was just like the pup in so many ways when she was a pup. She nosey, energetic and couldn't stay still to save her life. Naiya watched as the pup chased after the low flying insect, having no success in catching it. Now that was one thing Naiya hardly did when she was a pup and that was play. Naiya was always sparring with the boy pups so that she could get stronger like the alpha of her old pack ordered. But it made her lean and tough enough to fight off an average sized male, so for that she was grateful. After all there was a saying and that was if you want something you have to make a sacrifice to get it and Naiya chose her childhood as her sacrifice. Although she sacrificed her childhood she did it for a good reason, family.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc: Don't worry about it, plus, after a grueling two to three weeks of finals, I'm back to post more orderly again! though this is rather short.

"As to you Naiya." Ty replied shortly, switching his gaze back to Keychain, who was now begging to run away. With a flick of his paw, Ty stated nonchalantly "Yes, yes, you're obviously not a threat, do what you will. I apologize again for the assault and I didn't mean to frighten you, just take this as a lesson, alright?" He then turned back to Xeris and Naiya, changing his attitude to be more friendly, now that the danger had passed, Ty was attempting to relax again.

Ty listened to his old friend explain to him that her kids were doing alright, but he jokingly corrected her. "You mean four bodies...you have Pendzez as well." He chuckled as he spoke, "Lord knows how stubborn he is, you must have a lot on your hands managing him as well." He chuckled again, he liked to poke fun at Pendzez, but he assumed Xeris knew is was all in good fun. Switching his gaze to Naiya, he attempted to engage her in the conversation as well. "So...how has the Valley been treating you?" He asked inquisitively, his tail now swishing about as he spoke. "Have you been adapting here well? I don't want you to feel like a stranger around here."
[/html]
[html]
ooc: late silver is late sorry <_<

It seemed to Xeris that the unfamiliar loner wolf--Keychain, as she introduced herself--was pretty confused. She figured that Ty was better suited to deal with her than she was. But it was an important lesson to be learned. Despite not having been too involved in the incident, Xeris couldn't help but chime in. "Yes, learning about territory boundaries is a good idea," she said. The white wolfess turned to show her left side to Keychain, bearing the long, jagged scar there for her to see. "Not everyone is as friendly as we are in Phoenix Valley."

She was somewhat surprised at first when it seemed that Ty and Naiya had met already, but then again, Ty was probably patrolling and whatnot most of the time, so he had probably come across her at the borders. She smiled when he joked about her mate being a lot to handle. "Well, you know him. He spends a lot of time out and about, doing his Nuncio things. Some days I don't know whether to be proud or concerned." The smile remained on her face at this comment. She then shifted her focus to Naiya as Ty spoke to her, eager to find out what she had to say about adjusting to the pack.

[/html]
Keychain nodded at everyone, before getting up. The look of innocence still remained, as she looked at the group of wolves one last time. ''I-I guess I'll leave now.'' She stuttered, before darting off. Her heart was thumping, as she ran. 'That was terrifying! At least they let me go, I have to be more careful...' Keychain thought as she sprinted. She stopped for a quick breather, by a tree that stood tall. ''Oh...oh jeez...'' The female breathed out. Keychain had ran a good distance from the group of wolves.

Finally after a moment of catching up on her breathing, she looked back one more time, ears down. The female trotted off, lucky to be unharmed. She was going to be sore in the morning from that sprint. Keychain began to sniff to make sure she wasn't crossing another border, which she wasn't. The female was still in Phoenix Valley, and that made her feel at least a little safe. 'I should of asked for directions or something' Keychain thought, stopping for a moment. She frowned a bit and turned around.

Soon she was sprinting back to the group. Her legs screamed at her to stop, but she didn't. Keychain thought it would be good to push herself to the limit for sprinting. After all she did love running. Coming to a skidding stop in front of the wolves again, she got a sheepish look on her face. ''Uhm...do you know the best place to go for a loner like me?''