Into The Wild, On With The Mission
[html]

wc
[p] for Xeris <3

The Optime male had long taken the muzzle from his snout, finding the thing to be rather annoying and in the way for the few days that he had it on. It was hard to hunt, to talk, to do anything really, and he had learned how to talk in whispers, calmly. His diet consisted of berries for those days, since he was not able to bite and kill anything like a normal wolf would. Those few days he had to be silent with himself, he was not able to sing, only hum, and often...the humming wasn't enough for him, and so he would become silent. It was either sing, or be silent. It was hard being silent. Very hard for him. This was coming from the boy who could hardly keep his tongue from going a million mile per hour just talking about absolutely nothing in particular.

You could say that Daisuke had been spending the last few days finding himself after he had been creating the music for a month. He had barely been out, much less did he see his friends. He realized that his friends were not going to search for him and that he was the one who needed them, not the other way around. Was he in need of someone to depend on him? He hadn't had someone that depended on him before, so why would he need it now? On the forth day of silence, he had figured out the answer. He was lonely. Sure, he had Schwarz to listen to him play guitar and be there when Daisuke wanted someone to snuggle, but he could not have a conversation with the feline where there was a word spoken that he could understand. Daisuke knew that the feline was smart, but he just couldn't understand the feline because of the language barrier between feline and canine.

Daisuke had come out today and come to the lake that was in the southern parts of the forests of the area. Daisuke had been here a few other times, though never had stayed long for the fact that the water was so blue here really did creep him out. Today, he stopped to fish from the blue lake, determined to find some easy catchings for himself. The golden optime male had been out in the water, slowly preparing to grab a fish out of the water, when something to the right distracted him. What could that have been?

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Stay close to me," she had told them, but of course they weren't always going to listen. Xeris knew better than that. The white female continued trekking through the woods, keeping her watchful golden eyes on the two smaller white forms bounding ahead of her. Apparently the two had become jealous of their brother's freedom and decided that they wanted to go see new places too. Of course, Delwyn himself had already managed to escape his parents today, but Xeris was growing more and more trusting of him. He was technically the oldest of the litter, having been born first.

As they delved deeper into the woods, the three white wolves came closer to the central lake of the area. Carwyn and Xion had begun a game of tag and were darting back and forth between the trees. They came to an abrupt stop, however, upon reaching the expansive body of water, their eyes gleaming at the sight of it. "Look at the water, mama!" said Xion. "It's a pretty color!" Xeris smiled. She'd been here once or twice before, but agreed that the lake's unnatural blueness was always stunning. "Who is that over there?" came Carwyn's voice. Xeris snapped to attention at her son's question, and looked around, finally spotting the wolf in question. Another smile rose to her face as she recognized him; she'd only ever seen one such wolf with that golden coloration. "Long time no see, Daisuke."
[/html]
[html]

wc

The fish swam through the waters, finding Daisuke to not be threatening too much because of his stillness. The golden beast's eyes were on his prize as he waited for it to get closer, and closer to where he would be able to jump on it and it not swim away. His mind was totally focused on the movement of the fish, torn and fixed audits focused on the fish as it got more and more curious of the still beast that was in the water. It slowly made it's way, and Daisuke was as patient as ever. You'd never expect the golden brute to be this patient. For it was not in his personality. He had been fishing since he was a pup practically. It was the first type of hunting he learned. He had learned on his four legged form, and since then, since he now was a Luperci, he had developed a second technique different from what he was taught. Same principles, hands used instead of teeth.

Five....Four....Three....Twoooo.....On- Long time no see, Daisuke. the words hit his audits and actually startled him. His head snapped up at the direction that the voice came from, this slight movement of just Daisuke's head being enough for the fish to bolt off. Daisuke pulled his ears to the woman as well as his dark blue eyes. The gaze was hard for a moment before they quickly softened and a big grin fell on his maw. Golden tail wagged, tail tip flinging some water as he made his way towards the woman and children at the shore. Lady Xeris! the male held an excited tone, but his voice was soft, much softer from the last time they had spoken. His tone was still happy, still energetic, but his voice volume had gotten much softer. Things changed. Not only in appearance, but in his mind as well. He was still a peacekeeper, but adventures had calmed him some. These are your kids? They are so cute! the male spoke, falling down to his fours to greet the children. What are your names? the male asked the two pups, his eyes going from on to another.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: kind of a sucky post sorry, AP exam week is already kicking my butt hard

Xeris smiled as Daisuke approached; she was glad to see him. She recalled the first time they had met; it seemed that he'd gotten a few new piercings since then. "Sorry to interrupt your fishing," she said a bit sheepishly, having just noticed what the golden wolf had been trying to do. The children looked at him quizzically, and she wasn't particularly surprised; they'd probably never seen someone like Daisuke before, with body piercings and tattoos. Xeris was sure there would be a deluge of questions about that sort of thing when they got back to the cabin, but for now she focused her mind on other things.

Her friend inquired about her children, kneeling down to look at them at a closer level. She smiled again, and the pups bore matching expressions of happiness, glad to meet a new friend. "I'm Xion!" the little odd-eyed girl piped up eagerly. Her brother responded in an equally cheery tone, I'm Carwyn! And we have brother named Delwyn, but he's a naughty boy and went off somewhere!" The young boy giggled a little, though his mother knew it was no laughing matter and quickly changed the subject. "So, how have you been?" she asked Daisuke, interested in finding out what he had been up to.
[/html]
[html]

wc

Sorry to interrupt your fishing, the woman spoke to him. Daisuke held his palm up to the woman, and shook his head. It is okay. Fishing isn't as important as friends. the male said kindly to the woman, that bright smile still on his golden maw. The male looked back down at the children as they looked at him with confused little faces. He got this reaction often times now, not only because he had a golden pelt, but also because he was now covered in scars, and he also had tattoos and piercings. Daisuke was not a stranger to the looks that he got, and questions were also eagerly answered by the male still. Daisuke loved to talk about everything. Just like a pup liked to talk about everything.

The puppies seemed to be happy enough to meet Daisuke and he wiggled his tail at the looks on the faces of the two pups. I'm Xion, the little girl spoke to him. Daisuke chuckled lightly, a bigger smile on his handsome face. It is nice to meet you, little Princess Xion. the male spoke to the young girl, his voice accented, and gentle. I'm Carwyn! And we have brother named Delwyn, but he's a naughty boy and went off somewhere! the little boy spoke, giving him extra information that his mother obviously was not happy with, considering that she changed the subject fast. So, how have you been? the woman asked the lone wolf. The male continued to look at the brother pup. Well, when you see Prince Delwyn, tell him that he missed seeing the wolf with wings! the golden brute spoke, smiling softly as he turned to the side to show the kids a glimpse of his tattoo. And also, it is my pleasure to be in your presence, little Prince Carwyn. children were princes and princesses in Daisuke's book apparently.

Daisuke did not forget their mother, so he looked back up at her and held one finger up to the children before speaking one last thing to them. Prince, Princess, excuse me for a moment while I talk to the Queen. Daisuke spoke, sometimes not believing the things that sometimes came from his mouth, but he had learned to love himself for the randomness. Daisuke went ahead and stood back up, his form becoming taller than the woman in front of him. Daisuke didn't make it seem like he was trying to tower or anything though, for she was an equal to him. Like everyone was. Well..Except for Snake. Snake was held above Daisuke. I have been pretty good. A lot has happened since I last seen you, and I can tell that a lot has happened on your end too, Lady Xeris. the male spoke, motioning to the kids. When he had met her, she did not have them. He couldn't believe it had been that long. I have learned a lot about the lands, and I have met a lot of canines. I have my own den a few miles away from Inferni, and no one really bothers me none out there. I like it here. I like it better than home. There's more things to explore, you know? Living on an island, things get repetitive, ya' know? the male spoke to the woman, summarizing a few things, and not making anything really stand out with his life, not unless she asked what happened to where all of the scars now littered his fur, or if she asked about the punk-rock rainbow liberty spikes, or the necklace he had around his neck, or really everything that was different about him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Xeris had always remembered and appreciated Daisuke's kindness; the first time they had met he struck her as remarkably friendly. She smiled, both at her friend and at the expressions of her children, staring at the golden wolf with awe. The pups' eyes lit up when they were referred to as Princess and Prince, but they didn't question it; perhaps because they were too distracted by the tattoo on Daisuke's back. There was silence for a few moments before Carwyn spoke up excitedly, "I want wings! That's so cool!" When Daisuke shifted his attention back to Xeris, the two children took turns leaping about, pretending to fly. Xeris smiled again; it would be difficult to tell them that the "wings" weren't real.

Daisuke explained that a lot had happened to him; one look at the golden-furred male was enough to show this. "I can see that there have been several changes," Xeris replied, slightly amused. In addition to his kindness, Xeris had also made note of a hint of eccentricity in Daisuke the first time they met, and that was definitely confirmed with one look at him. "I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Yes, there's been quite a lot going on with me too, but it's been worth it." Her golden eyes moved over toward the children again, making sure that they weren't getting into too much trouble. "I figured I should be getting them out into the world, they're getting older."
[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: you ninja-ed me with that last one.

I want wings! That's so cool! the children were so excited about the tattoo that they started to run around and try and fly. Daisuke let his eyes flutter onto the children. Something told him that he wanted to have little innocent bunches of joy. He smiled softly at the children, watching them, their innocence. Daisuke realized that he would need a woman for him to have puppies though, and for him to have a woman meant that he could not have his Snake. You see, because his Snake was a male, and two males cannot make a baby, that much was what Daisuke was definitely aware of. Daisuke kicked the thought of having childrens and quickly returned his attention to the woman.

I can see that there have been several changes she had spoken, her eyes wandering up and down his body. He could feel them tracing the new features, including the scars. Daisuke almost shivered at the gaze going up and down before he shook the feeling and held a goofy smile on his face. Daisuke wagged his tail lightly back and forth as the woman continued on. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Yes, there's been quite a lot going on with me too, but it's been worth it. the woman spoke, and Daisuke nodded his head. It is also good to know that you are doing well. You look as beautiful as the day I met you, and your children are gorgeous as well. Their father must be a great husband. the male spoke to the woman, half wondering who was mated with her to get such...monotone colored children. Probably just another white wolf. That was based on appearances of the children though, and as Daisuke knew, the children could have been taking from they mother's side only or something like that. He knew, because his big sister, Pachi, was dark colored when both Kisuke and Sathra had lighter colored pelts.

I figured I should be getting them out into the world, they're getting older. the woman spoke on. Daisuke smiled and nodded his head. It is important that they have someone to teach them. My parents could barely keep up with me when I was that little, so I wish you the best of luck with those three. Often times I learned things on my own and then came home running and crying to momma about how something big and bad scared me or whatever. he made sure to mention the third that was not present at the moment. His grin was still plastered on his face. How's the pack? Your husband? Have any damage in the war between Inferni and Dahlia? Hey, curiosity killed the fucking cat.

Whatever you do
Don't be afraid of the dark
[/html]
[html]
Xeris noticed the golden-furred wolf watching the children play. She smiled along with him. It was difficult, being a mother; but she had managed to get the pups this far so she was probably doing pretty well. Another small smile came to her face at Daisuke's compliments to both her and her children as well as Pendzez, though he did not know of her mate. "Thank you," she replied. "And yes, he is a wonderful husband. His name is Pendzez Zazkex; perhaps sometime you can come to Phoenix Valley and meet him. I'm sure the two of you would get along well." She thought for a moment about what would happen if those two were to meet. She imagined that their personalities would equal each other out. It would be interesting to see, that was certain.

Daisuke spoke of his own childhood briefly. Xeris wasn't particularly surprised that his parents had trouble watching out for him, but she didn't mention that aloud. He quickly changed the subject to the Dahlia-Inferni conflict, a much more serious issue. Xeris thought for a moment, trying to recall if she'd heard anything in particular, but she really hadn't. "Phoenix Valley has remained neutral," she began. "We've pretty much stayed out of things, as far as I know. Unless something big happened that I don't know about, everything seems to be going all right." She paused for a moment. "What about you? You're able to stay out of the conflict, aren't you?" It worried her that her friend had no pack to protect him. Jefferson had mentioned sheltering refugees, but she didn't know how exactly to approach him about the subject again if it was needed.
This table is by Syd!
[/html]
[html]
Art in table © Alex

Thank you. her voice was so sweet. Daisuke held a grin on his face still. And yes, he is a wonderful husband. His name is Pendzez Zazkex; perhaps sometime you can come to Phoenix Valley and meet him. I'm sure the two of you would get along well. the woman went on to speak to him. He had o remember that name. Pendzez Zazkex. What a mouthful. Daisuke liked it. His own name was a mouth full when he had used his entire name. Daisuke hadn't taken his mother's name at all, instead, he took his father's birth name, not the family that Daisuke's father had been adopted into. Why he took this name out of the two others? Because it just felt more like Daisuke when he used this name. Pendzez. Zazkzex. What a cool name! Daisuke mused, his tail wagging lightly behind him. Yes, I just have to meet this man sometime. It'd be greatness. he spoke nodded his head and smiled brightly.

Phoenix Valley has remained neutral, -We've pretty much stayed out of things, as far as I know. Unless something big happened that I don't know about, everything seems to be going all right. the woman reported to the golden punk rocker. Daisuke slowly nodded his head lightly as she spoken, signaling that he understood what she had been speaking about. Daisuke himself has stayed out of it, but he had kept his den near the Inferni borders, just because he could. He actually was in the middle of moving even closer to the Inferni borders since they had changed and now Daisuke could live on the Styx River without being on the grounds of the 'yotes. It worked for him being as close as possible to the pack without having to deal with them yelling at him about him being on lands. What about you? You're able to stay out of the conflict, aren't you? the woman as asked him. Daisuke smiled lightly at her. Of course I'm safe, m'lady. You shouldn't worry about little ol' Daisuke. the male started, his smile growing wider as he looked at the woman. I'm very good at getting myself out of trouble. Trust me. the male sometimes thought he was indestructible, but like all mortals, he was destructible and one day, someone was just going to keep going on and on until finally, Daisuke would go into the ocean that is in the sky, with his mother, father, aunts and uncles and grandpas and other ancestors. He was young, always thinking he was indestructible. He'd get a reality check when he was older. They always did. That's what his father said at some time. The spring and summer are the better seasons to be out and on your own. The winter was the hardest. I lost a lot of weight because I couldn't eat every day, ya' know? the male spoke to the woman. If he'd join a pack, it'd have to be a traveling pack of sorts, or one that had no boundaries because he didn't like the claiming of land (he even shared his den with any animal that decided that it wanted to come in and stay) and he almost refused to be locked up inside of a packlands again. He wasn't into it, and the only pack he would be able to go to would be Dahlia De Mai, and the last thing that Daisuke wanted was for him to be in that pack after the current conflicts. Daisuke did not want that affiliation on his fur. Then he did think about the option of going to the valley with Xeris and her family. Daisuke would have no choice but to go there really. I'd love to see the Valley again. I never did get a chance to meet your leaders that one day. I ended up getting sidetracked that one day. the male spoke, shrugging his shoulders lightly, figuring that he might as well get something out there about the valley that he would want to visit sometime soon.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc: late silver is late as usual, thanks for putting up with me <3

Xeris smiled at Daisuke's childlike fascination with Pendzez's name, her thoughts once again trailing back to what would happen if her mate and the golden wolf met. And perhaps he could meet Delwyn sometime too; he would probably be complaining nonstop that he missed something cool when his siblings reported their adventure. Xeris was also glad to hear that her friend had been staying safe during the time of tension. She couldn't imagine being a loner for very long. Of course, she knew what it was like after having to travel on her own for hundreds of miles, but she would never willingly give up life in a supportive, caring pack for that kind of empty solitude. A small smile came to her face as Daisuke spoke about getting himself out of trouble. She supposed this meant that he was probably good at getting himself into trouble as well, but she didn't mention this. "Well, I'm glad that you're doing all right."

He changed the subject then, and mentioned a desire to go back to Phoenix Valley. "Oh, that would be wonderful. You could meet the rest of my family," she said, smiling again. "I'm sure Jefferson wouldn't mind if you stopped by for a little while." Xeris had never really known of any problems with non-Valley members being on packlands; of course, she had never really asked anyone about that kind of thing. But with Pendzez as a rather high-ranking pack member, it would probably be okay for Daisuke to show up for a bit.
[/html]