Merry Melodies
[html]

Sure we can end it with this post if you want.

Ruri couldn't help but giggle at the surprised tone in Anann's voice as Soleil evidentally licked her, "It's an interesting feeling isn't it? I think it's rough like that so that he can clean his fur better. He's quite serious about it in fact. I've had him sitting on my lap for quite a long time and he sits there licking himself clean even when he doesn't feel dirty to me," she commented as she neared completion with brushing Stark's tail. "It does tickle, though, especially when he decides that your hand needs to be cleaned. In fact, he seems to enjoy it when I start to laugh because he start's purring," she giggled again, contemplating her cat's wonderful personality.

In fact, Soleil was exhibiting his wonderful personality at that moment. Just as Anann had started to pet him he started to purr, showing his approval and happiness that his mistress' friend liked him. While he was loyal first to Ruri and Heath, he was also a kitten, and a friendly one at that. It would have been outside of his nature to refuse such pleasant attention. He appreciated any caresses that were given to him, once the people stroking him had earned his approval. Anann had done just that and now Soleil was content to play his part as the loveable, Maine Coon he was.

As Anann responded to her comment about draft horses Ruri finished with Stark's tail and with his tail his grooming, at least so far as she knew. The point that Anann made was definitely a good one. Such large horses would need something to do and Ruri doubted that their small pack would have such a use for such large, powerful animals."Yeah, I suppose your right. They probably wouldn't enjoy living here if they had nothing to do. Besides we have Rem and Stark if we ever need some pulling power," she replied reaching over and petting her pale steed who happened to have noticed that his blind mistress had stopped grooming him.

Anann seemed to more than agree with Ruri's statement on knowledge, more than Ruri had first thought as a matter of fact. Knowing now that Anann had left her pack because of their abuse of their knowledge left the slate and ivory woman with a profound respect for Anann. Leaving one's home because of one's beliefs was highly admirable. "Well, you left for a great reason. There's nothing more honorable than standing up for your beliefs, Anann. I really respect that, and I'm glad to have you for a friend," she replied, a genuine and sincere smile on her face as she turned towards the wolfess. It was clear to the young Dauphine that she had much to learn from Anann, and she relished the opportunity to talk to her even more as the day wore on.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt02 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt02-border1 {width:366px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt02-line1 {width:352px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]