you me and a sunset
Zafier looked at him maybe the younger male was right and there was time for him though maybe a few one night stands wouldn't be half bad for him. He was still a little lost not knowing what to do. Don't rush was another good idea. Wait this seemed so wrong to him why was the younger male giving the older ale advice wasn't something about this a little weird. Snorting a bit he gave a weird smile. "Ya good point"

"Oh really so your staying there with Alaine and her pup and her adopted little one right." She said thinking that was all that was in the hotel right. So he painted it wait painting she didn't dare make herself seem so stupid and smiled. "So who did it just you?" She asked. Maybe someone had helped she didn't know how much knowledge the younger male had.

"Oh I know we're sibling and its ok." She said smiling. "I'm glad you wouldn't mind me coming by I could use something much better. do you need me to bring you material? Or anything." She asked not knowing. She hoped she had things he could fix and make better and maybe get him to make a gift for her mate. She had no problem with Strels harmless flirting she knew he was gay.

Zafier snorted. "Fix me up I think not" He said. "I don't need fixing I've got pants." He said looking at the old dirty pants he wore."No big." He said. "Bragging?" He questioned he was so confused.
[html]
300+
I actually forgot the joke I was making

"'Course it's a good point," he retorted, wondering if these thoughts had even crossed the five year old's mind at some point in his life. Had he really not looked at a woman with lust once in a while? He cocked his head in Ayita's direction, nodding. "As 'together' as decent considering we just share the building. She's a nice lady, though." Alaine was the healer and had already had the misfortune of dealing with his antics when injured.

Strel shook his head at the question, wondering if the woman had ever seen his flimsy excuse for anatomy drawings he had done as sketches for outfits. "Mati Church painted it for me. Me and a paintbrush are an atrocious combination." Laughing, the redhead leaned further back, stretching out his legs before him. "I mostly stood there, kept her entertained, and looked pretty."

What did Ayita need to bring? Well, that would have to depend on what the woman wanted. "Depends. If you want something completely custom, I can get the materials myself or you bring it. Or if you want me to edit a premade, then you'll need to get the premade and any material you'd like used if you mind my using artistic license." Lately, all he had done was find his own materials, but that seemed to eat away at his time more than the sewing tended to. That was probably why he always, always stocked up heavily on clothes and cloth to have in advance.

Laughing, the Lord had to cover his mouth because of it. "Oh man, Ayita, did you understand? Because if you did, then I would be worried for your brother." He turned to the male, raising an eyebrow, eyes glittering with amusement. "You know, 'big' boys? Get it?" Maybe not. "Eh, I don't really want to explain it to be honest," he said, shrugging. "Ayita, you're with Vigilante, you gotta know all the dirt that goes on in the pack. Got any gossip?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
Zafier stood looking at them. "Man I don't have to deal with you two." He said as his sister stood up giving him a glare. "You will learn to behave." She said "Lets walk and talk I have to stuff at home." She said.

She didn't feel like sitting on the beach anymore. It was nice out but she could use the chance to stretch her legs more. She didn't really know what Strel was trying to get at by dirt. She knew he meant on people but she wasn't sure if she knew any.

Zafier laughed. "My sister don't know what you mean. She's prolly going to say..." Zafeir was interrupted in his laughing by his sister.

"What that dirt is what you walk on. Zafeir please I have more brain power in my left pinky then you do in your whole body." She said with another glare. "I don't know much Vigi and I don't talk about much I don't really have much knowledge I hope to get more situated." She said smiling. "I'm sorry I can't give you much. All I really know is Vigi said something of seeing less and less of our king I wonder whats going on."
[html]
I apologize for my speed.

Strelein snickered at the two of them, arguing the way siblings do. It reminded him of his siblings, his littermate, his older siblings, and his younger siblings. He had gotten on best with his older brother, since his twin sister had half shunned him for his curiosity of humanity. The redhead nodded at Ayita, rising half-stiff. He dusted off the seat of his pants, feeling sand fall from his limbs back to the earth. The beach was pretty and all, but the sand was not something he loved. Seriously, it just got everywhere.

Eying Ayita with a raised brow, the Lord smirked. "That's funny, and he's got an extra head. Guess two heads aren't better than one." The jokes were getting dirty, as was going to happen with him, but he only hoped that the two of them would not mind at all. But the redhead frowned, realizing what the woman said was true. The King had been missing more and more often. What was going on? "You're right, I haven't seen him all that often. I wonder what he's up to." It was strange. Why would the King leave his Kingdom? "What do you think is going on?" he asked, wondering what the sibling pair thought.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
Sorry dear figured we could close this and start a new

Ayita looked at strel and her brother as she smiled. "I'll be right back I'll get the stuff for you dear." She said smiling. She didn't really know what to do she had fabrics and clothes that were torn and tattered and figured she would get him to fix them bake them better then what they were. She had nice black fabric and this mesh like stuff. She wanted to make something for her daughter from it and knew she couldn't. She hopped maybe strel could. There were other fabrics and semi torn clothe that he may be able to use.

Zafier looked at Strel "Buy your lucky that I understand your gay cause if I didn't boy you would be dead." He said eying him. He didn't take kindly to other men hitting on his sister and more so the fact that she was now taken. And the second thing only Ayita was aloud to make fun of him no one else could that just wasn't fair.

Ayita came back out with a bag of stuff. "Strel this is everything I have you can keep what you don't use this stuff is ripped torn and some I don't know if you could to anything with." She said smiling. "Also there are fabrics I found some I meant to bring to you as a gift others I wanted to use to make my daughter outfits. She become fond of ninjas and samurai and thanks to Zafeir and here." She said. "This book has some stuff about ninja stuff weird clothing though. I wanna give it to her for later maybe when she turns one or so." She said. "No rush on that. but I also placed in tattered dress maybe you could fix them or make a new? I like dresses." she said."For occasions."
[html]
300+
I can start the next one, and will draw the new outfits for you for tomorrow Smile

Strel nodded at her, jamming his hands into his pockets, feeling the material tighten over the base of his tail. The woman went off to find her clothes, and the redhead could do nothing but twitter his thumbs and wait. But the words he had not been expecting from the other male came and he raised an eyebrow in his direction. The look Zafier had could kill a weaker man, but the Lord only grinned back at him. Nothing to be afraid of, not with Ayita nearby and her mate being so high in the ranks. The guy would not get away with hurting him. "Don't take it so personally, sweetheart," he cooed, getting cocky. "It's not like I will be interesting in you any time soon. So don't get your tail in a knot." If Zafier was bothered by his sexual jokes, than Strel would only make more. "You are not a threat to me," he added, tone suddenly cold.

That cold evaporated as the woman returned, and the redhead was all smiles and warmth. He took the bag into his arms, draping it across one shoulder. It was pretty packed; clearly, Ayita had horded quite a lot of material. "I'll see what I can do. And dresses? I'm decent at those. I'll be sure to make you something." Strel took the book and held it in his hands, eying the cover. The letters were gibberish but the images seemed to be decent enough. "I'll see if I can't do something about that. Girls need something pretty now and then. I'm sure she'll one day like having a dress or something. If I do get a dress done soon, I'll pay a visit with some thread and needles and finish it up while you wait." The redhead did not look at the brother, knowing something in him was not approved by Zafier. "Snacks will make me work faster. Hintedy hint hint," he added lightheartedly. All in good fun.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Sorry this took so long Finished

Zafier watched Strel He didn't really get the weird man at all. He hoped that his niece and nephew hadn't spent much time around him. He was still having a hard time with all the half breeds and dogs around. He didn't know what he felt honestly. He didn't hate the muts they were just not wolves. "I don't want to be a threat." He said looking at him.

Ayita looked at Strel "thank you." She hoped that the man would come up with something nice. He probably would knowing him. He was smart and knew what he was doing when it came to thread and needle. "So I'll come see you? At the hotel that is later on I might bring grumpy pants I might not." She said smiling.

Zafier snorted kissing his sister on the cheek. He was ready to head back to the beach. He didn't enjoy hanging around Vigilantes house to much.
[html]
I will see what kind of outfit I can make for you tonight, and we can get another spree up to deliver the clothes.

A pleasant smile went the woman's way, as he took all the clothing and made it comfortable to keep in his arms. It was a lot, and he would definitely make something lovely for Ayita, despite her strange brother's behavior. She could not help that she had such a grumpy gills for a sibling. But they did have their sibling affection, so the guy got points for that."Of course, m'dear. I'll get something ravishing for you. Every woman needs something like that." It was his philosophy; everyone, men included, needed something nice.

It seemed Zafier was done dealing with him, and quite frankly, so was the redhead. The conversations had gone kind of sour with him, and he was relatively relieved to be rid of the man, for the moment. "Don't worry," he said suddenly, tone changing again, though it was not as cold as it might have been. "You can't be a threat to me." After all, this man would not be out to steal his own potential lovers. What kind of a threat was he? Strel moved himself away, calling out farewells to Ayita, wishing her a pleasant evening.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]