The one who doesn't belong.
[html]

Open to anyone.

The trip from the beach to the very edges of Inferni had been a long one, but only because she had made it that way. Her mind had been in a frenzy from the moment that she had returned to the lands, wondering what may have changed. Who had come and gone? Was her mother still about? She wouldn't have been surprised to come back and find that the woman had gone once more, though she secretly hoped that this was not the case. She'd spent to long without her mother, only the faint memories from her early childhood and the brief moments before she ventured off to find Eris. Rachias could smell her though, or at least she thought so, as she rounded the borders of the coyote clan.

The young woman had come to many realizations in her travels and had matured much more than might have been expected. Now, she understood why Gabriel hadn't let her return to the burning lands to find Arkham. Certainly she understood, but it was still hard to accept that one brother might leave another behind to die. She also understood why they had killed Andre, even if she didn't agree with it. Even if she might never forgive him for it. All of this meant that she also understood that they were all her family, no matter what they might have done. It was time to leave the past in the past and that was exactly why she lingered at their borders so early in the morning.

The sun had barely even come up by the time she had reached the invisible scent barrier and, though she wasn't a member of the clan, she had half a mind to just go in. Gabriel wouldn't have been happy about it, she was certain, and her intentions were not to immediately come back and anger him. So, instead, she simply lingered there, shuffling her feet through the sand, arms behind her back, waiting.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree006 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#d4b781; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree006ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d4b781; text-align:right;}
.Allifree006 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree006 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#ebeaf0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... /free6.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #79a5d2; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#426e9b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc- OMNOM Big Grin I have not met you before <3 Plus I am sorry that Cass is all angsty, i feel angsty and so cass is too D:

The sun had come up, shining gleefully through Cass' window and onto his sleeping form, which laid sprawled on his futon bed. His face became covered in light and, disgruntled, he swung at the light and shouted. "GO AWAY!" he screamed. He was so loud he probably would've woken up the whole house. He grunted and slammed his arm on the covers. The hybrid then looked up with baggy purple eyes and then proceeded to slide lazily from the futon and onto the floor, like a child who didn't want to get up for school in the morning. He stood up slowly and scratched his chest through the white shirt he wore. He picked up his flannel from the chair and slipped his arms into the sleeves. Cass then grabbed his goggles and slipped them lazily on his head. He opened the door, walked out, and then slammed it shut. Today was not a good day.

He wandered outside and out into the depths of Inferni. His eyes showed deep hatred for this certain day. He didn't feel like he wanted to be alive at this time. He picked up a rock on the ground, which was a good sized one about the size of his hand. He tossed it for a bit in his palm, and then for no reason whatsoever, proceeded to scream and throw the rock a far distance. "AAAAAARGH!" Cass roared as his arm flung the rock like a catapult. He watched the rock as it flew off into the distance and land with a thud after a few seconds. The hybrid huffed and snarled at the rock. He felt so pent up with anger that he didn't care what the rock did or didn't do to him. Everything needed to just die today. This feeling... Cassius didn't like it.

Word Count: 300+

[/html]
[html]

Yay persons! Maybe Rachi can cheer him up. 8D

Deeper in to the lands, much deeper than Rachias could see, a cry of anger or, perhaps, frustration rang out. Chocolate colored ears perked forward on her head to catch the sound and for a moment she was deathly still. No cry of pain followed the noise. No sound of some poor lost soul being ripped limb from limb, just the soft thudding of an object growing near, which had stopped in the sand just feet ahead of her. Blue eyes moved to the area where the object stopped, immediately identifying it as a rock, and she shuffled forward a few steps in it's direction.

Leaning over to grasp the rock in her fingers, Rachias deduced that whomever had thrown it had not done so with the intentions of hitting her. It was possible that they knew she was near, she'd done nothing to try and hide her presence, but this was Inferni. If someone had intended to hit her, they very well would have. Standing fully once more, with the rock resting in her palm, the young woman cast her gaze out across the lands, listening for a moment. Hello? She called out finally, rising up on the tips of her toes to try and look farther beyond the horizon.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree006 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#d4b781; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree006ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d4b781; text-align:right;}
.Allifree006 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#ebeaf0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... /free6.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #79a5d2; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#426e9b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc- Hmmm possibly. He's been meetin alot of Lykoi-spawn lately. XD

A small amount of time passed after Cassius threw the random rock, and he felt much more relaxed. The release of tension in him settled his body and mind, for now. As he walked over to pick the rock back up, he heard a voice in the distance, out near where his rock had landed. He cocked his goggle-adorned head, stepping further towards the rock's landing zone. Who else was here this early? Maybe Anselm, or even Gabriel, would be patrolling at this time, since any potential intruder would go out at a time where nobody expected it. Maybe it was a Hydra, like Halo or Snake, or maybe it was an intruder. Set on finding out who this person was, Cassius lightly jogged towards where he had tossed the stone.

As he neared the suspected area, he noticed a brown colored figure standing around. A closer look told him that she was holding the rock he had thrown. His face immediately twisted into fear as he rushed towards the figure. His flannel flapped with the wind his speed generated. As he ran up to the figure, who was now recognized as female, he leaned on his knees to catch his breath, and then with wide purple eyes, he started vomiting apologies. "Sweet baby Jesus, Ma'am!" he started, still catching his breath, "I am SO sorry! Did I hit y'all? I sure as hell hope not! JEsus, CHRIST ma'am, again I'm SO sorry if I hit y'all anywheres." He looked at her body, searching for any wounds or scratches of any sort.

Word Count: 200+

[/html]
[html]

The flash of layered brown coming near her was sudden and, for a brief moment, she wondered if it were Gabriel. She couldn't recall seeing him in his Optime form very much and it was quite possible, moving at the rate that the creature was, that she might not even recognize him until he stopped. Was he charging her? Did he intend to run her off of the lands like Andre had done so long ago? The young woman stumbled back a few steps as the blur of color drew near, certain that he would collide with her. Rachias wasn't a fighter, she never had been, and the creature would certainly do away with her quickly.

Much to her surprise, the young man dropped to his knees before her, catching his breath. Curious and no longer feeling the urge to turn and run away, the young woman leaned forward a bit, meeting those purple eyes as they lifted to look at her. More surprising than anything else thus far, the man started to spout apologies. She was taken aback for a moment, confused, but his eyes did not betray him. There was no malice held in them, no ill intent or secret will. She wanted to laugh at her own paranoid state but instead kept quiet, offering the strange man a faint smile. No, no. She assured him, holding the rock out toward him. I just picked it up, is all. You haven't been here long, huh? It was a silly question, she knew well enough that he hadn't been in Inferni before she had left the last time. It was just so strange to see one with an apparent demeanor such as his meet her at the borders of the 'all mighty' Inferni clan.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc- Hmmm possibly. He's been meetin alot of Lykoi-spawn lately. XD

Boy was he glad that the female said she wasn't harmed in any way. He would have felt really bad if his anger had affected other people in more ways than one. He nodded and stood straight up again. He fixed his goggles and adjusted his flannel as he though of more apologies. "I 'pologize ma'am, I guess I done overreacted," he said, giving her a shy nod of his head.

He stuck his hand out to grab the rock, and took it in his hand, stretching the other out for a handshake. "Name's Cassius Arphralos, ma'am. But y'all cin jus' call me Cass fer short." He smiled to the female. "I'll reckon I ain't seen y'all 'round 'ere afore." He chuckled at her suggestion about his time in Inferni. "Well, what makes y'all say that? I've been 'ere fer 'bout... five months, since December. I dunno, but I'd reckon tha's not too short of a time."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]
[html]

Many apologies for the wait.

Well.. The woman started, flashing a faint smile before she continued. It's not often you'd find someone in Inferni who wouldn't immediately try and run a stranger off from the borders. She hadn't passed the borders, of course, which might have attributed to his leniency, but something told Rachias that this man was vastly different than the Inferni men that she knew. Perhaps things had calmed down since she had last visited the lands and there was no longer an extreme need to walk on eggshells when it came to the coyotes.

My name is Rachias. She offered finally, peering past the man and in to the lands for a brief moment. I was born in Inferni and lived here on and off when I was younger. Rachias paused a moment then, considering her words. Most of my family is here. Gabriel and Kaena, if you've heard of them? There was no doubt in her mind that Gabriel was still around, it was her mother that she couldn't be certain about. Whether or not this man knew her mother would give her the answer to her question. Kaena is my mother and Gabriel my brother. I left for a few months and thought I would come by and see if they are well.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Cassius didn't know how much this woman knew about the Inferni coyotes, but she seemed to know what they were talking about. He nodded to her. "Well, I ain't just anyone then," Cassius chuckled. Of course there had to be a few that weren't like the typical Inferni stereotype. He wasn't quite like that, neither was Cotl. Cotl seemed quite passive when compared to typical males like, say Hybrid Holocaust. Gabe and some other Inferni members from earlier in Cassius' time in Inferni were some excellent examples as well. It wasn't bad that he wasn't as agressive, it just meant that he was different.

When the woman explained who she was and her connection to Inferni, Cassius had no qualms about her presence. "Well how about that? It jus' so happens that both of 'em are 'ere. Gabe an' Kae 're the leaders. Anselm was 'till he stepped down after the war an' all." He felt that it was perfectly acceptable for him to tell Rachais this information. "They're pretty well, if I may say so."

[/html]