Your Pretty Little Rags & Bones
[html]

dated to the 7th. only one, please Smile 300+

Today Rikka had decided to venture out from her homey little shack and strike out into the territory of Cour des Miracles that she had yet to see and explore. Her hope was to not only learn more about the land she now called home, but also the other people she lived with. Of course she had caught glimpses of everyone at the recent pack meeting, but the news had been tough for some people to take and so she had kept mostly to herself. Rikka liked to keep her first impressions positive and the meeting had not seemed like the ideal place for that. The woman figured as she walked the length of the territory and explored the various interesting places she was sure to run into some of the other pack members and then she could increase her friendships. Yesterday she had met and spent some time with the young girl Amaranth and was now eager to meet the rest of the pack.

As usual her canvas bag hung from one shoulder, holding the possessions she liked to carry with her. Her tambourine, her journal, some matches, and of course some already rolled joints. She really had no idea if anyone here would be interested in smoking with her, but it couldn't hurt to have them with her. The woman didn't think that any of the new encounters that awaited her would make her anxious, but if they did a few hits would immediately relax her. Sharing a smoke wasn't a bad way to start a friendship, as far as she was concerned, either. The golden hybrid walked the jagged coast of the land, every so often moving down to dip her feet in the surf, a soft smile on her face. The gentle, fresh wind blew her longs locks around her face, making her feel alive and at one with Mother Earth.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkabus b {font-weight:bold; color:#F7E46B; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rikkabus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.rikkabus p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkabus {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#5667AC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... busban.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCF4; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFB5D8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: I hope you don’t mind me jumping in with Niro Big Grin

It had been a sad week for Niro, the news about the leader disappearing, and his trap broke from a bird, although he fixed it, he really wasn’t sure if he would catch a bird, and now he was worried for his egg, it was suppose to hatch, he was certain that last week was suppose to be the time it hatched. He’d watched the golden eagles the whole time, he hoped that he didn’t kill the poor thing somehow, jostling it in his adventures of exploring the whole of Cour des, he was now leaning on the cliffs letting the water spray over him, his hand was over the little pouch on his side, to keep it from getting wet. He was in a good spot where he knew it wouldn’t dampen or get cold. His eyes were closed thinking, and praying that the egg would be ok. He felt as the wind flew over through his Mohawk and feathers, and heard the tiny whistles his earrings made in his ears. It was a soothing yet almost annoying sound. He heard some splashing, now and again but he only figured that was a fish jumping out of the water or the water slapping on a random unseen rock so he didn’t move from his spot. Niro didn’t quite blend in with the rocks but as he was still and in the shade, he wasn’t seen right away. He loved this spot, a get away from all the things around him, especially his sister who was more giddy than normal. He hoped she’d let him be for a little bit so he could figure his own life out. Sisters. They always thought that life revolved around them and no one else had something more important to do than hang around them.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

not at all! Big Grin 300+

It seemed that most of the Cour des Miracles land bordered the sea. It was interesting. She didn't think she'd ever seen a pack that situated itself in such a way. It was nice though. Rikka loved the beach and the great ocean, that was why she had picked a home that was so close to both of these things. The whole atmosphere around here was pretty relaxed, which is exactly what the hybrid woman needed. Trying to go live in the clan had been a foolish choice for her. She had thought if she slowly eased herself into it, eventually she would become acclimated and be able to content. But then she had been attacked, and the war had started, and everything had unraveled around her. She hated violence and war and it suffocated her, along with being haunted by memories and images of the blue eyed demon. Gabriel had saved her though, just as he had saved her physical body months before.

Being so preoccupied with the landscape, and given his shadowed hideaway, she didn't notice the other wolf at first. It wasn't until the wind blew a whiff of his scent in her direction that she realized that she had indeed stumbled upon one of her packmates. Golden Lykoi eyes looked up and around, trying to locate the owner of the scent she had picked up. Finally she spotted the mohawked man. A smile lit up her features and she walked over to him. His eyes were closed, and it appeared that he was deep in thought. Rikka stopped a few feet away, looking at him curiously. "Hello, would you like some company?" she chirped. In the back of her mind she hoped she wasn't catching him in a foul mood. She really wanted to start things off on the right foot here.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkabus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.rikkabus {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#5667AC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... busban.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCF4; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFB5D8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC: 312

-------

Even though the few droplets that fell on him from the sea were rather cold he liked it, it was a different feeling than what he was use to, always warm and muggy, here it was rather cool, and the sea seemed to be an endless cold. It kept him on his toes, and helped his worries and unhappiness calmed down almost like a fire being rained on, except without the sizzling noises. Then something stopped his thoughts all together a voice, one rather chipper, slipped into his ears. He slightly opened his eyes to find a golden looking she wolf standing in front of him, his serious face turned into a smile. He was always happy to meet someone new, and it seemed that she was rather new, wolves had been pouring in from heck knew where these days, but it was good, especially for the pack to be getting so many.

I would love the company thank you. My name is Niro Takekuro.

He said pushing himself from the wall and extending his hand for a handshake, only a few had known what it was but his parents had taught him it was a nice gesture and the ones who didn’t know soon understood it was a welcome or good to know you kind of sign. Niro like Rikka wasn’t one for making enemies, and hated killing… unless it was for his food. He didn’t see all that in her though but he could tell she seemed nice enough and her actions told him the same. He wondered where she came from, well her story would probably be something nice, she seemed almost carefree, although he never always went by looks alone, he knew that from his own sister who was still incredibly naïve to the world even though they’d been living it alone since they were six months old.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Rikka waited with somewhat baited breath to see how he would react to her presence, but when his eyes opened and he looked over to her a smile painted upon his feature. Her tail gave a wag behind her, glad he was upset or annoyed with her intrusion. Not that he was particularly any place private, but still. It wouldn't do to seem like a pest. His words confirmed her suspicion that he was amiable to her presence and she sauntered over to him. There was a still a comfortable distance between their two forms, but the de le Poer had no problems being close in proximity to new people. "Rikka de le Poer. It's nice to meet you Niro." The metallic hued femme took his extended hand a shook it. It wasn't a gesture many around here used, so she guessed that originally he was from someplace else. It was only in her travels that she had learned what a handshake was, and what it meant. In her commune it had been used at times, but most often everyone greeted each other with an embrace there.

Introductions made she let her hand fall back to her side as she looked at him more closely, noting his bag and the many piercings that ran up his ears. "That's a pretty groovy hairdo man, I like it." When she had returned to Inferni she had dialed down her "hippie speak" for the sake of trying to fit in better, so it had only really occurred when she smoked. Now that she was in a place where she was more comfortable though, she felt it coming back to her lips easily. "You're not from here originally, are you? Don't know many here that know what a handshake is." Rikka had been a traveler herself for a lot of her life, and loved to hear about the places others had been.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC:326

OOC: Sorry about the little wait ^^

The pleasure’s all mine

he said as she came closer to him, and shook his head, now that she was closer Niro could smell a fine scent of… well he didn’t know what it was but it smelled rather good, seeing her up a little closer she seemed to have had a harder life than he first anticipated, noting some scars on her he hadn’t seen from further off. At the mention of his mohawk he wasn’t sure what she meant he’d never heard the word groovy before, it was a rather strange word,

Well, if that means you like it thanks, it is mostly natural.

He said showing her as he smoothed the black hair on his head and it flipped back up. He’d trained it that way, but it worked well enough for him. He sometimes enjoyed the bemused faces on other wolves when they look at his hair, it wasn’t normally a natural look for them it seemed. It didn’t matter to him, this was his look, and he was happy with it.

No, Me and my sister were born in the southern lands, we lived in florida for a while before coming up here though. My father taught me to shake, he’d come from a respectable pack from what he said, he just didn’t care for that life and wandered with my mom.

Niro said, and stopped, blushing from his babbling, it could slightly be seen through his light grey fur but he was thankful enough it might be missed,

I take it you lived here for a while?

He asked, he wasn’t sure if he could smell the pack on her usually that told him they’d been a longtime member but with the ocean and the smell coming off her from something else, he couldn’t tell, but it was ok, he hated talking about himself and seeing that she was a new unknown wolf, he’d happily get to know her.

[/html]
[html]

oh, psha, that's hardly a wait at all ;D 300+

As they greeted one another she could could feel his eyes brush over the scars that she wore and a small bought of self consciousness washed over her. Her face didn't show it, but it trembled softly inside of her. When no mention of them was verbally made though she shoved it away, not wanting to put any sort of damper on their meeting. "Heh, yeah it does. Oh it is?" She was surprised to hear that, most had to work hard to get their hair to do such a thing. As Niro demonstrated though she couldn't help the little laugh the bubbled up from her chest. "I see, very neat. I know some people who would be jealous of such a natural gift." No one around here, but she had met many an interesting person on her various travels.

Rikka listened attentively as he explained where he was from and how he knew about shaking hands. There weren't too many she had met who lived up here from as far south as Niro was from. It got pretty cold up here in the winters and she couldn't blame the warm blooded canines who wished to stay in places that were a bit more balmy all year round. His sudden halt and seeming embarrassment that followed made her cock her head in curiosity, however she refrained from asking about it, not wanting Niro to feel awkward. "I bet this climate is quite a change for you, yeah?" She wondered how long he'd been here, if he had experienced the Nova Scotia winters yet.

"Yes and no. I was born here. Well, not here here, back in the old lands the fire took. When my father moved to France I went with him, but then I came back and stayed for a while longer. Due to some family differences and conflicts though I took off and just wandered for a long time. Came back to Inferni in the fall, but I'm still just not really cut out for life in the clan. My brother wanted me to go somewhere better, and so I came here," she finished with a soft smile. It was a very abridged story, but it would do for now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC 463

He raised his eyebrows wondering who would want to have a natural mohawk it was annoying sometimes, but there were times where he’d have a bad hair day and have to find a way to keep it up or it’d jut look… well not nice and he’d look unclean. She was quite a good listener too, that was nice, although he didn’t want to talk her ear off like a ninny, and scare her away.

Oh it’s much different, I saw my very first snowfall here not too long ago, although I actually like it here, I think my fur was made for this weather

He said truthfully. He didn’t mind the weather here, and it had gotten pretty cold when he first came here, but he doubted he’d hate it being a little colder. He didn’t know exactly how cold it got though. He was a little confused when she first started talking but he let her finish, and soon became apparent that where she was from was a place called Inferni, he’d never heard of it, and no one spoke of other packs much, his ears did perk up a little, although she said family differences he didn’t know how different they could be, he was interested in knowing more about the other packs.

Tell me more about this inferni place, I’ve never really been outside of Miracles since we landed here in February, I’ve been a bit busy

Busy with his bird traps, and keeping his sister from doing something foolish, but he was sure he didn’t have to remark on those things, they were trivial and he was much more interested in how other packs worked. He wasn’t going to switch or anything, he loved it here, he felt like a free wolf and he had new friends that he wouldn’t get rid of ever. He was helping them and they were helping him, but visiting other packs was definitely a thought he had he wanted to see the other cultures of the places around Cour des Miracles and how they all functioned, he was sure they did function in much the same way as his pack but it was just a happy thought that went straight through his mind. He even wondered if there were falconers in Inferni, or other packs for that matter. If so he’d be able to start a messaging thing where they could send messages between pack leaders. That would be such a good thing, at least that’s what he thought, as he absentmindedly rubbed the pouch that lay snug on his stomach, he let his daydream go though he was in company and it wouldn’t do to go off in his own little world before she told him what he asked for.

[/html]
[html]

300+

She didn't pay much mind to his raised eyebrow. If he hadn't met the kind of people that she had, it would be a little difficult to explain. Showing was easier than telling when it came to certain things. Maybe someday he would meet someone who envied his hairstyle and then he would understand. As far as scaring her away, he had no need to worry about such things. Rikka was an almost painfully social creature and she loved having conversations and learning about new people. It was things like this that she excelled in. Not many would consider it a skill, but it was one of the few she was really good at. "I bet that was wild for you. Well it's a good thing you don't mind the cold, cause it gets plenty cold in the winter. I prefer warmer weather, but a little cold and snow every once in a while is refreshing." She was a sunchild and always preferred the warmth of the life giving orb to the clouds that at times covered him up. It was the price she had to pay for being close to her family though.

As she finished speaking about her past she was surprised to hear that he hadn't heard of Inferni. The clan was pretty infamous, and for Niro to not know about them only told her how green he really was to these lands. Unexpectedly she became a little self conscious as she tried to explain, her feet shuffling in the sand nervously. "Well, I wouldn't recommend going there. In fact I'll tell you straight to just avoid going there. Inferni is a clan of coyotes and hybrids, and they don't take kindly to wolves at all. It could be dangerous for you if you went up there," she said, a sad frown on her face. "They feel like they have to fight to survive, like all the wolves are out to get them. Sometimes it's true, but most of the times I don't think that's so. I didn't fit in there because I don't hate wolves and I don't believe that violence is the way to handle things. I mean, look at me," she said, her hand making a sweeping motion over her torso. "I'm more wolf than coyote, how am I supposed to hate wolves when I'm more one than I'm not? It never made sense to me and it never will. They're stuck in their ways though." Some of her family had their reasons, she knew, but a few bad experiences weren't enough to condemn a whole species, not in her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:348

OOC: I actually had writers block for a short time with this one O.O.

Niro listened intently as Rikka advised Niro not to go anywhere near Inferni and showed her distaste over the place, well, he’d heed her advice and hope Orin wouldn’t find out about that place because she’d just go to make sure that was actually true, that they disliked wolves and would attack her, and Niro would have to try to save her again, the thought made his flesh grow goose bumps. He himself was no fighter, he only knew how to defend himself from drunks, and those that knew how to street fight but were not very good at it, because Niro knew he wasn’t a warrior, and here in the areas around him he could tell that there were actual trained warriors all around him. He understood why she would leave such a place and he showed her his acknowledgement by nodding his head especially when she told him she was more wolf and she couldn’t hate herself for that. He wasn’t sure he could hate a whole species, although individuals he could live without sometimes. Other than that he never put anything on a whole species for what a few did.
It sounds like a pretty nasty place, I’ll make sure to stay away from there at all costs, and I know what you mean I could never just hate a whole species like that, even if I was pure coyote or dog or something, I mean I’m pure wolf but I don’t hate other creatures.

There he was again blabbing his mouth off to her, he was sure she got enough with his first sentence but he just let everything out, typical Niro, had to get every word in his head out. She seemed rather in a dither just talking about it, and he figured it was time to change subjects

Do you have any professions, like, I’m a hunter, and some of my friends, they make leather, and clothes and such.

He asked hoping this would get her mind off of things for a while and onto something much more heartening and less unhappy.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Rikka couldn't help but feel a little bit bad, painting her home and family in such a distasteful light. The sad thing was, was that she knew that's almost exactly what they would want. That's why the borders were lined with skulls on pikes. It was why any wolf that got too close was met with hostility. The de le Poer knew that they thought that was the only way to keep themselves safe, but in fact it painted them as the bad guys. At least to any level-headed good person out there. Maybe they didn't care, but she did, and she hated to talk about Inferni that way, even if it were the truth. "It's not so bad, if you belong there. They do a good job taking care of their own. If it weren't for my niece and my brother I wouldn't be here right now," she said with a slight shiver, remembering the demon's hot breath on her face. "Most don't really mean any harm, they just want to be left alone. They just don't want to be harassed." It was a somewhat feeble excuse for the clan's behavior, but it too was the truth. Rikka just didn't want Niro thinking they were a bunch of madmen and murderers, even if a lot of them were.

It was clear that the clan and her family weren't exactly topics that made her happy to discuss, and so when he proposed a change of subject she was thankful for his effort. A small smile came back to her lips, but unfortunately there wasn't anything that she were particularly good at. "I don't, not really. I mean, I have things I can do. I can make headbands like what I wear, and tie dye fabric. I also can play the tambourine," she said, carefully digging the sunflower painted instrument out of her bag. The golden woman shook it a little, making it jingle. "I guess I spent so much time wandering around that I never really sat down and worked on any one skill. I just did what I needed to get by and do what made me happy." Rikka had never viewed her lack of specialty as a negative, but now she could see how it could be a bit of a detriment in a pack like this.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:309

He knew what she was talking about, well they may want to be left alone yeah, and he’d keep a clear path just for them, although he wouldn’t generalize on the whole pack, he wasn’t that type of wolf. He was everyone’s friend until they proved him otherwise. He could tell his change in topic was quite helpful for her, although he probably could have asked another question, it seemed she doubted she had anything to offer in that. Although what she did tell him peeked his interest, he gave her headband a look, and then grinned.

I hope you can’t tie dye a wolf or my sister would be begging for it.

He chuckled, at her last statement, he knew exactly what she meant. Although where he’d been, he couldn’t be happy, the chaos and calamity that was Florida made it impossible. They never tried to leave until Orin decided to take a boat, mostly because they had futile thoughts that their parents would be coming back for them any day, but now that they were adults, it wasn’t time to wait for their parents.

I understand, back in the southernlands we couldn’t stay in one spot, so I wasn’t able to do what I have wanted to really, but even if I was just a wanderer, it is better to do what I do best in one spot. I’m sure once you settle down you’ll find something that will keep your fingers busy

He said enthusiastically, that’s what happened to him, although he’d always been wild about raptors, but once he’d settled in a little he knew exactly what he wanted to try out, and so far everything was going perfectly, he had and egg, and a trap all made up, soon there would be a bird or two making his life one heck of a party.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the icky wait D: 300+

It was just as well to leave the topic of the clan behind. There wasn't a whole lot more that she could or cared to say on the matter, and Niro seemed content with what she had told him. Rikka was glad that he was one who would heed her words and no go to Inferni seeking trouble. Those who went looking up there for it almost always found it. The woman laughed at his statement, finding the picture of a tie dyed wolf quite amusing. "I don't think you can, and I wouldn't care to try, so you don't have to worry about that. Your sister must be quite the colorful character though?" If he thought that she would jump at the chance to have her fur dyed in all the colors of the rainbow, then it wasn't a stretch to imagine that her personality matched that desire. If she were like that, Rikka had a feeling she would like Niro's sister.

His understanding and words of encouragement made her feel better about not having any one particular thing she excelled at. Niro clearly knew what it was like moving from place to place and how it was difficult to work on any one particular thing while doing that. Even when she had lived in The Haight she hadn't really worked on anything specifically, but the commune was much different than a more traditional pack. "I'm sure I will, yes. I certainly don't want to be a burden to the rest of the pack." Rikka could act a bit like a bum sometimes, but she had no intention of being a leech. "So what is it that you do? I know you said you were a hunter, but is there any specific style you practice?" There were many ways to hunt, and Niro didn't seem like the traditional, running on four legs kind.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 334 (3 points)

He let out a sigh of relief that he wasn’t going to see his sister in a swirl of colors any time soon. It was still hard to see his sister who’d normally been white dye her own head of hair.

Oh yes, she has pink dreadlocks at the moment, something she got fascinated with not too long before we came here.

He said, he had an amused smile on his face. It was good to talk, and make new friends. He enjoyed it. Rikka seemed like she would definitely be a friend to Niro for some time to come and he hoped it would stay that way. He hated losing friends because he had never had any and now that he did, he didn’t know what it would be like to lose them. And he didn’t want to know.
I doubt you’ll be a burden at all. You seem sensible enough, you’ll find something.

He said encouragingly, he was always hard on himself, but never really cared too much about that, but he did care when one was being too hard on themselves as long as it wasn’t himself, it always made him feel bad. Especially when the person didn’t even deserve it, Rikka didn’t seem to even have a chance to think about what she wanted to do in and for the pack.

Well I mainly hunt on my own, I have yet to hunt in a pack, but hopefully that’ll change soon. I really want to become a huntsman, I think the co rank will be something to be proud of, one day though I’ll have my eagles or falcons helping me hunt.

He was in fact a four legged runner even though he didn’t really look like it, He only knew how to hunt in his wolf for, on four legs. He was unable to change into his middle form alone, but he was never too worried about it. It just didn’t seem like something he’d want to do anyway.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Picturing a wolf with pink dreadlocks wasn't that difficult for Rikka who had a fairly colorful and active imagination. Niro's sister certainly seemed like a character and someone she would definitely want to meet. "She sounds like a fun person! I'd love to meet her sometime. I promise not to take a hand in dying any more of her though," she assured Niro with a wink. It might be a hard promise to keep if his sister really wanted to, but then again she had no experience dying fur, only fabric. The basic principles of it were probably the same, but she imagine there had to be some differences as well. Rikka had never had to urge to change her fur color and so had never pondered such things before.

"Thank you Niro, that's very kind of you." In Inferni she hadn't really worried about helping out, oddly enough. Upon her return she had informed her mother that she wouldn't fight for the clan, in fact that she wouldn't fight at all and Kaena had told her that she wouldn't have to. Her strong family grounding was enough to keep her place in the clan secure, so she hadn't really worried about her contributions for she felt the majority of the clan would find her silly and foolish. Now that she was in a place without family though, she felt a need to prove herself and her worthiness.

His passion to become a hunter was something she admired and knew would serve him well on his way to becoming one. Plus it was nice to meet a hunter that wasn't just some bloodthirsty brute. Rikka had never been a vegetarian, but she didn't condone killing unless it was necessary and all of the animal was intended to be eaten. "I'm sure you'll do great. You have the drive to get there, and that's more than half the battle I think." The last words Niro said made her ears perk up. "Eagles and falcons? I've never heard of wolves hunting that way. How does it work?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 305 (3 Points) OOC: Oh now you got him tlaking about birds Tongue

He chuckled at her joke, a wide smile on his muzzle, he knew Orin would love Rikka! He sure liked her, which was good, having enemies in the same territory wouldn’t be a good idea.

I’m sure if she really wanted to dye more of her fur even I couldn’t stop her.

He said, laughing at this. It was true, that’s how she got the pink dreads, he had a fit the first time he saw her do it, telling her that she’ll hate it the next day, but she didn’t she even continued to dye it when it got too light. He got use to it, and that was the end of that.
Thank you, I know I’m a fair hunter, I’ve had plenty of practice back in the southern lands when I hunted for me and my sister.

He said brightly. He was proud of himself and was quite confident that he would be able to get the co rank, it would make him feel so helpful, and useful.

Humans use to have birds hunt for them and then used dogs to retrieve the prey, well I think that I can get the birds to spot the prey and lead us to it, like moose, or even deer, they can’t kill them, but they can track, and I know they are better trackers in the sky than we are on land, which means I might be able to lead more than one pack hunt, for winter rations. That way if pups are born or someone is lamed they don’t go hungry.

He said, he had it all planned out, he just needed the birds and the patience to train them. He figured he had the latter, he was patient enough for this bird to hatch… he couldn’t’ wait that was for sure!

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]