Fear belongs to other people; weaker people.
[html]
Set at about..8 PM?

She hummed to herself as she passed into the Jaded Shadows territory, trying to ignore the cold wind at her back. It was feezing outside, especially at this time of night...but she'd wanted to get away from Clouded Tears for a while. Conri had returned, and yes...she did love him a lot, still. But she wasn't sure about him any more. About them. She loved being around him...adored him...but she had changed a bit since the last time they had been together.

The independent young female was nearing her second birthday, a milestone for her. She would be able to have pups, if she chose. But she wasn't sure if she would ever choose that...to bring a living being into the world. It wasn't that she didn't know how to take care of them...she just wasn't sure how young ones would fit into her schedule.

She shrugged off the thought as she continued into the territory, deeper into the forests.
[/html]
The bitter winds howled though the den, waking the black male, it was still early in the evening, the male seen the moon and the sun. The black male stood up with a yawn. As he walked away from Deuce. The male grunted slightly disgusted to see her there, it wasn't that she had done any thing, but disgusted by the fact she still hung around after he had cheated on her, after she found out about him sleeping with some one else. Lucifer walked out of his den, looking around seeing the white female. A smile spread across his face, as he quickly pushed it away looking to the female as he rushed to great her.

"Ignoring the border lines is a game I'm not use to playing M'dear Naniko." He tried to sound hard and rough, but in truth he was pleased to see her, he hoped she knew that.
[html]
Set at about..8 PM?

She wasn't too concerned with passing into the Jaded Shadows Pack's territory. She had a couple of friends here, with Lucifer and everybody...she didn't think that she would get into trouble. Naniko was a fairly respectful wolf when it came to pack boundaries, usually, but this place felt almost like home to her. She'd come in and out of it so many times that it just felt natural for her to pass the border by. The scents smelled familiar.

She could remember the time when her leg had been broken, how Lucifer had helped her...so she had brought him something in return. Well, it wasn't exactly for him...but for Jaded Shadows itself. She wasn't sure if he was interested in medicine, but thought that the pack could use some of the new medicines that she had mixed together. Included in the pack was herbs to relieve stomach cramps, headaches, sore muscles, colds, and stiffness...all the usual ailments that came around winter time.

She approached, but kept her distance from his den until he came out to greet her. The girl bounced up and down on her feet, sincerely excited to see him--and not afraid to show it. When she'd calmed down enough to speak, her alto tone came out in a teasing manner. "Why, Mr. Lucifer--I thought we were past the "boundaries" stage in our relationship. Why let borderlines keep us apart?"
[/html]
He couldn't help but to laugh at her, she was full of life and so animated. Maybe that why around her he was able to be happy no matter what had happened, she could pull a smile out of him. The black male shook his head seeing her bounce about just by the sight of him, trying to play the rough and rugged cool male that he tried to be, he pushed up his chest with a ground, shaking his head,after he wiped away the smile from his face.

"Border are borders, Ms. Naniko." Though the male didn't care, she was here, she always did a wonderful job at taking his mind off of every thing that was going on in his life, and pack life. The black male walked over to her and offered her a quick nuzzle. Heaven forbid that any one saw him showing any type of tender touches to any one other then Deuce. He pulled away quickly as he fluffed out his coat, "So what brings you here?"
[html]

She didn't know a lot about what was happening in Jaded Shadows, though it would probably do her good to know. It was always nice to know about the things that were going on in the other packs, in case her pack's assistance was ever needed. She was hoping that that wouldn't be the case, though. She had gone to Storm to help their alpha Phoenix when he had fallen ill, and hoped that nothing of that sort would happen in Jaded Shadows. From what she knew, Jaded Shadows already had a good healer, though, Fatin.

Naniko returned his nudge, then sat back to speak. "Welllll," She began, "I was thinking. You always help me out whenever I need it. I thought about the time that you hunted for me when I was out of commission. And I don't have a lot of skills, besides my medicine making. So I thought that you guys might like some of the new medicines that I've come up with" She didn't know how far Fatin went with medicines, if she had tried making any new ones...maybe some of hers would help the matron, as well.

"They're in jars--so we should probably find someplace safe to put them"
[/html]
Lucifer gave a nod, hearing the female out. She was thoughtful, but really just her coming and seeing him was more then enough, at least for him. He was glad that he was able to count the friend that he knew would save his life if it was needed. Naniko was a good friend to him and he was so glad that she still cared for him after he left the pack. The black male gave another nod as he took a breath in."See now I see it as I owe you again. You gave me the best gift you could ever give me back in Clouded Tears. But if you want us to have your valued herbs We can put them in the store room and I will tell Fatin about them. After that though..no more gift unless I get to attack you, and do mean things to you...like lick and droll on and in your ears. Got it Missy?" The black male lowered his body like he was going to pounce onto her, and then it hit him, she was carrying glass, the male gave a cough, standing up as he lead her into the pack den's, leading her though the maze of the den.
[html]

There was a playful spark in the air now, and she responded willingly. As soon as they got the jars into the store room they could romp around as much as they wanted to. "Hehe. Okay." She followed him deeper into the forests. Naniko didn't really know her way around these packlands, not like she knew Storm and Clouded Tears...she was grateful that it had been Lucifer that had found her.

"So. What's new here in Jaded Shadows?"
[/html]
Lucifer lead her deep into the pack den's taking her to the storage area, allowing the white female to put the jars away and then....then she could be attacked...she could be a pawn under him. He could attack her and what not just to hear her scream under him. He laughed after he got her out into the woods where the pups would have been woken up, the male smiled as he spun around and pounced at her. His tail whipped side to side, as he looked to her. She was a blessing, a blessing he was sure she wasn't aware that she wasn't.
[html]

He didn't answer, and she frowned a bit. Was he still mad with her for coming in uninvited? She put the jars away slowly and carefully, stacking them on top of each other in the cabinet so that they would all fit. She wasn't prepared for what Lucifer was going to do, to pounce her, and it took her completely by surprise when he jumped onto her.

Naniko was a larger than average wolf, and wasn't taken down very easily...but this had taken her off guard. She toppled over with a surprised yelp, then followed him as he ran out into the woods. "You get back here, YOU!!"
[/html]
It felt good to laugh, to laugh and play. There was not a worry that the each of them had. They never knew each other as children, there was a nice gap in age but they two knew they could play like they grew up as one and hadn't skipped a beat. The black male took to hiding be hide a tree, he had learned at a young age how to play with the shadows, and how to become one, in a way, having a black coat helped him so much. Lucifer laughed softly trying to hide, he couldn't mute the tail that was beating upon the ground under his paws, as he waited for her.

If he wasn't in love with Deuce, so he thought, and hoped, and she was with in his pack, he would have asked her to date him, allow him to take her out for moonlight walks, Though he wasn't sure that he wanted to mess up the beautiful friendship that they had. The male rolled his tongue out of his mouth as he started to pant, he was thrilled, he had some one to play with.
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

She would go on to make more friends, and new loves...but Lucifer would always be special to her. There was just something about him that drew her in, like a moth to a flame. He seemed like the perfect friend--always very caring and trustworthy. She was glad to have him there by her side.

The snowy wolf grinned back at her opposite. They were different in many ways, coat color, eye color, size...but they were able to play together just fine. Naniko had inherited her large size from her father Roman. He'd been huge. Naniko came upon the tree that he was hiding behind, jumping out at him. "Boo!"

[/html]