Straight Jacket Fashion
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language and drug references/usage starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

Table by Alli
OOC: Backdate this to the 27th of APR plz. For Cassius plz: APR prompt #3: Plant in the greenhouse. +3

The male had heard of the completion of the greenhouse and was excited to go in and plant some of the seeds that had come from the herb that Anselm had given to him in exchange for the tattoo. It was spring time, and even though he should have planted them a little bit earlier in the season, he was content with starting now. Plus today was one of the nicer days, and he wanted to be able to do something constructive. Not only that, but he wanted to spend some time with his friend, Cassius. The rusty male had moved from his smoky room (his days started early) and he had been quick to descend down to the east wing really quick. Cotl had made it a habit to check out the east wing every morning. Just because, that woman was there. She lived in that room, and he walked over there to let her know that he checks. Why would he want her to know that he was close? So she wouldn't be afraid to talk to him. She might think it was weird of him to be coming near her room every morning, but hey, what if it saved her life someday or something? Then, Cotl's insanity would be accepted.

He made sure that she wasn't around before he left the vicinity, so he had knocked on the door when her scent was old on the room. She must had gone out for breakfast or something, so he left and headed back to his room and grabbed his jar of seeds and his gas mask and lighter and other little things he needed before he went out of his room and descended down the stairs. He trotted down the stairs, and once he hit the cracked tile flooring, he had bounced towards Cassius' garage.

Once he made it there, he knocked on the door almost frantically. He wanted the other to think it was urgent so he can't be a recluse and be all like "No, I don't wanna" or some stupid shit like that. CASSIUS! CASSIUS HURRY! the male yelled through the door before he cleared his throat roughly.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

ooc- matching tables! Big Grin

Cassius was laying comfortably in his bed, happy that they were out of the war and finished with the greenhouse. He was glad that was over with. He liked the feeling of a job well done. Planning this out with Anselm was also fun for him too. He never got to work on a group project before, because no one he'd met before had any experience. And with all that work done he could stay in his room and work on gadgets some more, or sleep. He usually slept. He had become quite a lazy bum within his time in Inferni. Gadget, the raccoon companion he gained during his trip to Halifax, where he met that queer dude, Strel. Gadget was napping on Cass' chest, as the hybrid leaned back on the head of the futon. He scratched at the rodent's ears, and Gadget seemed to relax. "Y'all like that, huh Gadg?" he cooed to the ringtail. "Glad, I met y'all when I did." He smiled, and it seemed that the raccoon was smiling in his dreams too.

However, the quiet moment was disturbed by a frantic voice and knocking sounds. Gagdet, who was incredibly freaked at this time, scrambled into the corner the futon protected, while the hybrid himself jumped at the sudden loud sounds. The voice had a German tinged accent, and that signaled the 'yote that Cotl had been jumping at his door. Cass had a facepalm moment, his hand covering half his face and part of his muzzle, and he lifted himself from his bed and cracked the door open a bit, glaring at Cotl with deep purple eyes. "Y'all know I'm 'wake, right. Reckon y'all could keep yer voice down. I ain't exactly alone in this room." As he said that, a curious Gadget slipped from the futon to Cass' shoulder, perching on the shoulder of his white t-shirt. Cass reached up with his left hand to pat Gadg's masked head. "There'd better've been a fire, or y'all're gonna get a door in yer face."

Word Count: 300+

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC:Ewh long wait on my part, my bad.

After some rustling inside of the room, the door cracked open. Purple eyes came from behind the dark interior of the room and the dark of the male's hair that draped over his eyes some. Cotl pushed his hands against the door. Y'all know I'm 'wake, right. Reckon y'all could keep yer voice down. I ain't exactly alone in this room. the male spoke to Cotl. Cotl cocked a pierced brow at the other male. Cotl cleared his voice as a creature had run up and climbed up the back of the taller yote and sat on his shoulder. Cotl's face twisted into a look of disbelief. Cotl hadn't ever seen anyone have a relationship with anything like the creature on the male's shoulder. In fact...Cotl was sure that his family were more keen to killing these creatures that the male had made a sour look appear on his face. His audits bent back, and bi-colored orbs narrowed on the beast on the male's shoulder. Die fick ist das? the German asked, hand raising and pointing at the creature.

There'd better've been a fire, or y'all're gonna get a door in yer face. the brown male went on to say. Cotl cocked a brow of disbelief at the other male. Oh, really Cass? the male took a mocking tone, as if the male wouldn't do it. Cotl knew that he wouldn't. Cass was too nice for it. Cotl twitched his shoulder before he continued. NYEH- Du need to get out und plant some seeds vith me in die green house. Cotl got straight to the point. That's the only reason Cotl was coming and banging on his door. Cotl just wanted to spend some time with his housemate. Was that a crime? Maybe for a metal head like him...

Speak

[/html]
[html]

ooc-

Cassius didn't think that Cotl knew that Gadget resided in his room. Gadg was a rather new "addition" to Cass' lack of family. He was less of a pet, but more like a companion. Cass batted Cotl's hand down. "Don't point at 'em, 'nless y'all like missin' a finger," Cass joked. "This here is my bud, Gadget. I found him out in Halifax."

The orange German obviously didn't believe him. Cass raised a brow of his own. "Oh really? Y'all wanna bet on that?" But his friend just twitched and continued on. He wanted to plant some seeds in the new greenhouse. That was it? Planting seeds? Cass didn't find that of the greatest importance, or at least more important than sleeping in like he would've if he wasn't interrupted. Cass flicked his ear towards the German. "Plantin' seeds? What kind 'f seeds? Somethin' tells me they ain't yer average tomato seeds."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC:

Don't point at 'em, 'nless y'all like missin' a finger, This here is my bud, Gadget. I found him out in Halifax. the male joked and then spoke seriously about the name of the beast. Brow cocked. Ya' know, if dat dhing bit me, I'd gut it vith mein other hand. the rust male threatened the giant rat that was on the shoulder of the male. Better keep dat in your room. Mein traps don't take kindly to rats. the male made sure to warn the kid, because Cotl really didn't want to hear the male's whining about how Cotl's stupid traps had killed his rat friend. Cotl could see the playing out of the situation in his head, and his eyes narrowed on the kid, hands folding across his chest as he imagined Cassius holding up the dead body of the rat and crying and yelling "LOOK AT WHAT YA'LL DID!". Just the thought made Cotl's gaze harden slightly on the other male.

Plantin' seeds? What kind 'f seeds? Somethin' tells me they ain't yer average tomato seeds the kid in front of him spoke. Cotl nodded his head and cleared his throat before he spoke. Marijuana seed. It ist ein herb. A lot of die clan smoke it, some eat it, und others for it's healing properties. the rust male spoke, the NYEH sound coming from his throat as he looked at Cassius, and then the beast on his shoulder. It was so ugly. He was surprised that he hadn't caught one of those bastards in his traps yet. Perhaps they were the creatures that destroyed his traps from time to time....Just maybe.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

ooc-

Shielding Gadget with his arm by placing his palm on the door frame, Cassius stood in Cotl's way as he protected his companion. "Yeah, I wouldn't try it. Y'all know he's my buddy, so he can't get hurt. Else'd be yer fault. I'd know. Anyways, Gadg's too smart t'get caught in yer traps. He's a coon y'know. Smarter than they look, I reckon." Cass removed himself from the doorway and closed the door behind him. Gadget stayed perched on his shoulder. "Gadg is coming, and dun worry, he ain't gon' eat yer seeds."

As he listened to the German explain what he was rudely woke up for, the Southerner tilted his head to the side, recognizing the name of the "herb". "Oh, y'all got some spliff on ya. Yeah, I seen that stuff 'afore. Louisiana's one the perfect places to grow it naturally." Healing properties sounded a little far-fetched for Cass. He'd only heard of recreational uses. But then again, there had been plenty of things he never knew about.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: +5

The male went into a speel about how if the raccoon got hurt, it'd be Cotl's fault. The male let a coy grin pass his lips. Ich bet it vould be me too. Cook him up for dinner. Cotl teased the other, his tone and grin didn't match though, one being serious while the other hinted as a joke, or sarcasm. Cotl didn't know if he was serious or not either, simply because it probably would be his fault if the rat was hurt in any way. If not, then lucky him. He'd still have to deal with the bitching of Cassius because the kid would immediately come to him anyways. Cotl might as well just care about the little bastard so Cassius wouldn't bitch. Pfft. He might as well do it, but that didn't mean it was going to happen. The male twitched as the other male told him that Gadget would be joining them. Cotl turned his back to the other male. The shorter Imaginifer walked in front of his chocolate hued friend. If Cassius could be called a friend. Cotl would call him a comrade. A friend....It was pushing it, but maybe a few more talks with the fickle man would be enough to call the man a friend.

The other male explained that he knew what the herb was. Cotl hadn't been to this "Louisiana" before, nor had he heard of it since he hadn't spent too much time navigating where he was going when he left Germany. He just simply found a boat and got on it with his guitar and his tattoo gun. The gun was lost, but his guitar made it. The gun was replaced in Halifax though, where he found one in a shop. Lucky lucky man he was. Anyways, Cotl had led the male out of the garage and towards the greenhouse. He turned his maw back towards the other male so he could hear him talk. My sisters grew die plants -STUPID FUCKING BITCH FACED WHORES-in die Spring und Summer, early Fall. It gets too cold after avhile in Germany. the male commented, his throat clearing roughly as the male walked towards the greenhouse still.

Cotl rattled the jar of seeds in his hand for a few seconds. He looked off to the right to see his stallion trotting over to him. Cotl stopped walking and stood there confidently as the trotting horse came to a stop in front of him. Maschine gave a nicker to his master and he pushed his nose into the male's outreached hand. Now dis ist a buddy.-FICK- the male spoke to the other, petting the horse's head. He turned to Cassius before he again started to move towards the greenhouse and once the two were up to the greenhouse door (the stallion slowly following behind the three other males [including gadget]; curious of what they were doing) Cotl had opened the door and walked in. He pointed back at the stallion. Maschine, You're too big. he spoke to the horse, which he expected it to get the point. Maschine turned to the long grasses that were around the greenhouse and started to nibble it boredly.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

ooc- sorry for the wait on this!!! AND THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THIS THREAD

Cassius gave the male a huff. He didn't like the way the man sounded as he "joked" with him on cooking up Gadget. He'd have to keep an eye on the crazy coy-dog. he could also notice how Cotl twitched when he mentioned Gadg would be joining them. That was a way to stick it in his face. As they walked towards the greenhouse, Cotl explained how his sisters grew the plant in his homeland, ut only in the summer and spring. It made sense, what with how cold Germany could get. Continuing on, they were met by Cotl's horse Maschine. Cassiu still wasn't a big fan of horses, but he endured until they got to the greenhouse.

The horse followed them to the structure, but Cotl waved him off and the equine had to wander about outside. Gadget peered at Maschine as Cassius chuckled. "'Least my buddy can fit 'nside a goddamn greenhouse," he mocked quietly. His laughter after the comment didn't help his cause, but he was joking at least. Sort of. Now that they arrived, Cassius slepped his hands together and rubbed them, ready for work. "Awrigh', so I reckon we can get t'work now? I'm just itchin' to plant things!" Of course, sarcasm was laced in his voice. He really didn't want to plant things so early in his day.

[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oper-1.png);">
OOC: Cotl went nerd mode uh-oh; also, i fucking love when you draw things that happen in our threads, it entertains me to NO END! xDDD
Television Rules the Nation!

Cassius had said something about how gadget could fit in the greenhouse and Maschine was too big. Cotl turned back and gave an extremely cold and dirty look to the other Infernian. Shuddup. the German spoke to the other, his voice as cold and grim as his eyes and face were. He had a look that he would give people at times, and they were not friendly looks. This happened to be one of those many Cotly looks that was feared. Mein "buddy" kann carry dings. Large und small. the male growled, making a point to the other so the male would shut his mouth. Since Cassius was defensive of his rat then Cotl would be defensive with his horse, even if the other male was joking. Cotl's eyes went to the pots of soil that were vacant of seeds and other plants that others have already planted. Cotl found himself two giant pots. One of which he would use to make a bush of marijuana. Cotl looked back to cass before he stuck his hand into the jar of seeds and he got a handful and put them in the hands of the chocolate hued genius.

A few minutes of silence fell between the two, Cotl ignoring the other for a few moments before the silence got awkward for him. Bi-colored eyes would move towards the other as he had worked in the big pot, spreading the seeds around in there to make a bush when they grew big enough. Vat inventions-NYEH- have you been making in dat room auf yours, genius? an ear tilted towards his housemate to hear him clearly as he had cleared his throat roughly.

Cotl Speaks

[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... iustab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: WE MATCH AGAIN <3333

Cassius couldn't help but keep a smile on his face after the German told him to "shaddup" so seriously. He wasn't exactly the serious kind. He knew the coy-dog was probably joking around, although he did sound a little serious when he spoke a little more about his horse. That he could carry things big and small. He then had a bunch of seeds dumped into his hands and Cotl went straight to work. Cass just laughed, but didn't say anything, and he proceeded to plant seeds himself.

After a few moments, it seemed Cotl couldn't stay silent, and he asked about the inventions and projects that Cassius worked on so secretly in his room. Cassius waited for him to clear his throat, and then responded to his clan mate. "Well, it's just trinkets and doo-dads fer now, but y'all know I'mma going back out to Halifax, looking fer some blueprints an' new ideas. Maybe summore tools and stuff like that, y'know?" He continued to work as Gadget watched faithfully from the high supporting bars in the greenhouse. He knew well not to take any seeds, not that Cotl would trust him with any.

ACT SPEAK

[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oper-1.png);">
OOC: :O WE DO MATCH AGAIN. WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY ?!? +5 NTS:count this in IG.
Television Rules the Nation!

Cassius of course thought that his overreaction about his horse being more useful as a joke. The two males probably got along because they both were opposites and Cotl was often curious about the chocolate hued male. Cotl didn't understand why he was curious about the being, and his experiments, but in Cotl's mind, it was a topic of good conversation considering that the other recluse could just sit in that room for days without the contact of another. It was almost like Cotl, but Cotl would often have to wander out to the borders and get some food, or have to deal with his little brother, he'd also had to see if Maschine is okay, a subconscious worry in the back of his mind going off when he didn't see the horse from the window for a more than 12 hours at a time. He could see pretty far out and Maschine normally stayed within sight, but sometimes he would wander off wherever the grass was greener or whatever. Cotl didn't know if the whole clan knew of the stallion, and he was scared that someone might hunt down the skull painted horse in desperation of hunger or something. Maschine was smart enough to keep his distance from the other yotes, unless they were familiar, like Kaena, or Marik, or Halo, but others that had not been formally introduced to, he stayed his distance, and Maschine knew the difference between a fighting stance and a friendly one of the luperci, so he would probably try to run if he was in danger, but still, Cotl had to make sure the steed was okay. He told Ember that the horse would be taken care of, and he meant it.

The other would speak about just doing some little do dads here and there, and then moved on to tell the other that he was going to back to Halifax for some new ideas. It was a good idea to have a change of scenery, and Cotl thought that he could spare a trip to Halifax himself to see some new sights, to maybe paint a few new pictures or something. He could also look for more ink, since he was running out of black and white because of the most recent job that he had done on Silas. Cotl would look to the other male, icy eyes on the other male. Ich could spares ein journey. Mind -NYEH- die company? the German would ask the other male, though pretty much inviting himself to go along with the chocolate hued male. Quick Question. Cotl would go on, turning his head finally towards the other, an ear twitching a few times as he turned his head. Kann you build big dhings? Like uh... the male tried for find the right English word for it since it escaped his mind for a moment. -FUCKING ZOMBIE-FACED BUTTFUCK MONSTER- Ein cart? the male would ask as he remembered a conversation that he had with Kaena about the carts and possibly getting another horse, a mare perhaps so he could breed as well as have two horses to pull a cart, depending on how big the Infernians made the cart.

Cotl Speaks

[/html]