question about second char.
once you are approved for a second char is there a time limit as to how soon you have to start rping them before you would need to reapply?

I know its going to be atleast a couple of months before im ready to play him as i want to get anann further along first. im just curious how far in advance i can get him okayed. The character i would like to bring in would also only be around for a few months as well. once he is gone could i replace him with a different character (ie a pup adopted from a souls litter) or would i need to re-apply then.

sorry if these answers are already stated somewhere obvious. i often miss things right in front of my face. especially when im lookin for it!
Quote:Players approved for an additional character must pick up the new character within two weeks of approval. Delaying longer will require re-evaluation of activity and re-approval.
You can find all the rules about additional characters here.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any more questions or need some guidance. :}
Yep! Players approved for an additional character must pick up the new character within two weeks of approval. Delaying longer will require re-evaluation of activity and re-approval.

It's in the Procedures pag,e under Additional Characters. It's point #7. :3

Once you drop your character, there is two week waiting period before you can apply to pick up another. :3

Edit: Hurfdurf, Anna beat me. :0
Requests are reviewed over the two weeks prior to the request, roughly, so I'd think if you were waiting any longer than that you'd need to reapply.

For a second character leaving and being replaced by a new second character would need to have a two week wait period between the first one being dropped and the second one being replaced, as explained here under Additional Character, number 4 in that section. Smile

edit
I am a slow typer. -.-