Blue eyed Devil and [P]urple eyed fallen angel
[html]

WARNING This thread contains: tables with images and graphics of an explicitly violent, gory, or racy nature. Sensitive readers are advised to disable images or to read in a text-only format.

dated may 12 words 635

Amaranth yawned as she walked across the land. She was nearly 7 months and she was happy to be able to walk around and do things as she pleased. Her mother felt more confident by the day with her choices and Amaranth felt as though she was getting wiser. She looked around wondering her location. She was trying to find the place where she had met that male Haku Soul.

Amaranth growled to herself why couldn't she remember where the place was where she had first encountered the monster. Holding the staff her uncle had made her and a dagger strapped to her side. This day wasn't just about going out to confront Haku she needed to find other weapons. She wanted to see if she could find any books on them too but she'd have to go to Halifax and that was a ways away.

Growling to herself she continued her journey to the city in hopes of finding what she needed. She had given up on looking for that stupid place of the past. Why was she so willing to go out and seek out a monster who could end lives with just a glare. She had heard horrid stories from the current war that had just happened and now she held a slight fear of him more but something just interested her. He let her live was it just a fluke or she snarled. She had to stop and eat looking around there wasn't much but she'd find a small snack.

Stepping around what looked to be a destroyed building she saw a rabbit pop her head out and then retreat back in. She smiled setting down the Staff near the hole she looked in. She couldn't see the stupid thing anymore. She hadn't hunted much in this form and she was going to try. Shoving her arm in she tried to find it. Growling she saw it pop out another hole. There was no way she would catch it right now. watching the rabbit and babies start to run off she got up and ran after them. What a site to see this must be. She smiled chasing the small bunch of rabbits towards a bush. She hoped that they would get stuck in the budding bush. Smiling she watched as one of the little bunnies got separated from the group. Snatching it up she smiled it was such a small rabbit. She almost felt bad killing it. watching it kick and squeak a bit Amaranth picked up her knife walking bake over to her staff. She had never killed anything with a knife and she figured the gray pelt of the rabbit would turn a reddish brown how sad. Sitting down with the kicking thing she sliced its throat as fast as possible.

Sitting down she had started cutting the meat from the rabbit she sat there and began eating it. Looking at the pelt she growled maybe she should see Ember and see if the woman could teach her how to skin and make things. She'd have to get home soon sunset was coming in a few hours she shouldn't have left so late in the day but oh well.

Amranth looked at the sky smiling as she thought about what to do with the pelt that had been damaged by blood. She didn't think it would make much though maybe she could wash it off. Looking at it it was far to small for anything good maybe her mothers friend Strel could make her a pouch out of it. He could sew and well she could not. She could use the pouch to hold things when she went out. Shells stones gems things like that. she looked at her stuff and decided it was time to head to halifax.

[/html]
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /haku2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Photobucket
Once it had mattered little whether it was day or night stretching out above his earthen hued figure. The brilliant rays burned now; blinded him and forced him to turn away from its glorious glare. He desired the night; its colour and deadly tranquillity. His home was in the shadows, dressed with black and a touch of grey tinted with the softest of blue. His eyes held those ancient fires of an evil outmatching this world in age, seemed to grow dully despite the scarce light. Now was daytime and his beloved shadows could not cover him with their touch. There was no worry within the dangerous creature though, because he could no longer taste the soft copper of his own fear – only theirs.

It was the blood that first had caught the dark King’s attention; the fragrance dancing along with the light breeze. Death on top of the glowing life of this particular season. Haku rarely took time to hold back when he faced temptation, and when the young female’s scent reached him shortly after, his tracking route was locked down and of moderate priority. He had always wondered if he should have roasted the little bitch on the fire when she had found his special little room of horrors. The blue eyed demon did not yet know that a second creature had found it too recently. His anger would be great when he would find that Gabriel de le Poer had taken off with the pitch black dagger, but those things lied in the future and would not yet move to weight him down.

The first thing the loner saw of the woman was her back, and he moved with limbs quieter than the light wind carrying her scent to him and disguising his. He was not about to tear out her jugular just yet though. He had to check up on things first of course – had to see if she had learned to hold her mouth when in the presence of an elder. "My, my..” the dark air whistled out through yellowing teeth. ”Alone again, naturally.” there was a wicked grin dancing through his voice, though his face was cruel and cold; promising her nothing.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]
[html]

dated may 12words 459

Amaranth looked at the bones of the rabbit that she had nearly picked clean as she looked at the fur in the hand she smiled a bit. She was a mighty hunter a women with a mission. She had to get to Halifax now and find what she came here for because she had not been able to find the spot she had met Haku soul. She felt as though that part of her life was closing. Did that mean she could pass the night mares and the piercing visions in her sleep of those eyes. Those damn eyes that made her lash out at her mother because they were so close to being like his. The thing that made them different was her mothers held kindness and the look she remembers was cold and harsh.

Amaranth had her back turned to the man the wind blowing into her face it disguised him coming towards her. She was completely unaware of him. The cool air causing the hair to strain and keep her warm at the moment. She was so lost in her thought that not even the sound of the male reached her ears. She was growing into a beautiful flower and knew that some day she'd be big enough to chase after someone to love.

His words were the first thing that ever caught her attention. Chocolate feet turned allowing her to look at the male who's cold and foreboding eyes she had never forgotten. His eyes caught her attention those eyes that were so cold it felt like he could tear out your could with them. Amaranth looked at him she was lost as to why he hadn't attacked her. He came so quietly and the wind was on his side.

Haku Amaranth said. The name flowing from her mouth like venom. Her tone calm bit hinted with sarcasm and fire. Alone may be how I like to be. She was a young women with all the intent to become a warrior a killer a fighter for what ever reason she chose. She'd never let anything or any wolf take her down again. Am I that recognizable? she asked with a smirk.

Amaranth wanted him to pay for taking her tail. Her body had changed and to many they could never tell that she had no tip to her tail. But she knew she knew and it bugged her. It bugged her that her mother did nothing. Standing here in front of him it rekindled the fire she had against her mother. Her chocolate arm raised running the bark fingers through her hair and back down. I hate you. she said with a snarl she hated him and wondered about him but she'd never say that.

[/html]
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /haku2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Photobucket
It was amazing. Where did all this arrogance come from? It had to feed off from somewhere surely, but he could not grasp where they found such great amounts of it. How dared she speak up at him like that? She had not deserved life in the first place. Luckily he had the opportunity to amend previous missteps now. His name sounded cold and arrogant on the little bitch’s lips. She even dared to smirk at him, as if the two shared something, which they did not at all. She was unworthy—had nothing. None of them had the right to oppose him in such a way. Her last words were caught by those chocolate audits before they fell flat against his skull, sealing her fate. Before a second had gone the still form of the beast had turned blurry with motion as he stormed against her with hungry fangs soundlessly screaming for her blood. Those who could not learn had to die.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]
[html]

dated may 12 words 266 You can have him hit her or what not my brain died.

Fear was nothing she couldn't fear any more. She had to be strong and stand against the things she feared the most. Her uncle told her over and over again laugh in the sight of danger stand tall and fight. He was cocky and so was her real father everything her mom tried to teach her fell on deaf ears. She didn't expect him to come at her she didn't even expect to find the male.

Her mother had told her to not go and hunt him down. To let the past die but this this was what she did. She went to find him hunted him down to figure out what had stopped him. But her mind changed gears as the man came at her. His fangs the yellowing fangs and the look in his eyes made her heart stop. She didn't want to die. Grabbing her staff she ended up stumbling onto her ass the wooden staff blocking her face. Fear was flushed through her as she screamed.

I don't want to die. She yelled she didn't want to she wanted to live she wanted to learn. This encounter wasn't going how she thought it would. What was she thinking what had she been thinking. What could she do to stop him? Was there anything that could stop him? I'll do anything. Don't kill me please don't kill me. This was the opposite of what her uncle taught her. She'd come out scared if he could get her. Her uncle would kill her for this. I came to find you to learn. She said.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket
Her face twisted and her eyes changed as his form gained speed. They were all so tough and shiny in their attitudes, but the large beast knew exactly how to get a flash of a creature’s true nature. He sometimes watched his victims when they died, and their souls danced vividly in their eyes and face before he devoured them and made them his in the afterlife. She was still the little girl that had wrestled in his grasp as he had held her up above the crackling fire. Would she die today? She stumbled backwards and fell—such an easy prey! The staff served to lengthen her life with a few extra moments as his jaws opened and were blocked by it as she tried to protect her face. Her trembling voice rose in a scream—a muddle of words, but it soothed his blood thirsting mind somewhat and removed some of the haste. The terrible beast growled darkly and let go of the staff, taking in a sudden shower of words. They always stumbled when they finally were able to see their short amount of life left. He was the taker of souls—the reaper, and the girl seemed to realize this now, just a bit too late.

"Anything, eh?” the man rumbled darkly as he advanced again, pushing past her feeble stick and bumping it out of her hands. She had grown so much since last time. She had been a tiny ball of fur back then, but she was quickly becoming a young woman. Still a child though. ”Give me a reason why I shouldn’t kill you,” the large monster growled as he leaned over her small form, allowing his deadly fangs to loom over her face. What in the world did she wish to learn from a creature she hated?

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]
[html]

I love how amaranth can get so scared easy. Maybe we could go on the idea you had a while ago of him sorta taking a liking to her. Maybe she could be his slave sell her body to him lol words

Amaranth was almost at a loss for words as the grip on her staff was released. She had nothing between him and her now. His face in hers. She didn't want to die she knew the power he possessed. Even in his wolven form He was big and stronger then she was. She wanted to do anything to make him not kill her. "You heard me anything. I will give you or do anything for you that I'm capable of doing." She was still so young for so much and she knew nothing of sex or where pups came from. She never even thought about giving herself to him in that way.

A reason. Well her life meant nothing to him for he was going to kill her. What the hell kind of reason was he looking for a good one would either keep her alive or he may still kill her and a bad one would certainly lead to her intimidate destruction. "I can learn I can I'm willing to do what ever it takes. I'm young and can become strong. She stated. She didn't know what to do. She had never dealt with a situation like this nor would she have ever needed to if she had just gone to halifax and forgotten about Haku soul. But the man with Blue eyes drew her she felt as though she had to find him. "I want to learn your ways I want to know why you didn't kill me as a pup."

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket
Big Grin This thread be funfun! And yes, could definitely try to build up on that plot we discussed! Haku likes to be entertained!

One could almost claim that Haku adored his victims some of the times when he was in their faces and saw the terror stun their weak, mortal bodies. It was beautiful to watch their masks freeze in death and become a part of them until their faces crawled with decay and thousands of maggots. This little female was still alive despite his immerse love for the canine flesh. Most canines would do anything to save their sorry hides, but they rarely begged properly when their time had come. Perhaps that was why he had yet to separate this girl’s head from the rest of her body. He doubted she could offer her much of use and worth, but he hesitated the same, razor sharp fangs continuing to linger above her face. He cocked his head and readjusted his focus, glancing at the beating pulse in her jugular admiringly.

A guffaw escaped him when he heard her words—she wanted to learn? Learn what? She had lost all but her bladder the moment he had darted at her. She was a mortal, it was impossible for her to become anything even remotely similar to the magnificent beast he was. Immortality was not something one could achieve with ease—oh no. The demon inhabiting the mortal body of Haku Soul had been born into this endless life cycle. As a creature of the underworld, he was free to play as he willed amongst the pawns of the mortal world. ”You’re not worthy,” the blue eyed beast breathed in light disgust, yet still he had not gone for her throat. She was full of questions, but it seemed she had learned to guard her tongue better than she had as a child.

He had no good answer to the question why. He decided against responding to it, chose instead to continue to gaze down at her with the eyes of death. Anything? His teeth did no longer linger above her face, and instead darted to graze her cheek roughly, leaving the soft layer of skin shallowly ripped and leaking red. They were all much prettier with a bit of colour. The young female had beautiful eyes though, he could admit that much. He snapped at her shoulder with the same strength, allowing enough pressure to pierce the skin, yet no more. She wanted to keep her life, wasn’t it so? He lived on the red matter that poured out of her ripped skin. The cruel beast turned to her face again, poking out a rough tongue to taste the blood covering the part of her cheek that he had bitten.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]
[html]

Your post was fine I don't mind the slight PP. words

Amaranth was let staring into the eyes of the man who would most likely end her life. She as filled with worry over weither or not she would live but deep down she had the feeling she would. After all how many lived after the great Haku Soul held them as a pup over a roaring fire. She was in a way confident that she would live but she always had to think what it.

She could feel the heat of his breath on her and now the longer he stayed there the more she worried. She listened to the little he had to say. She was not worthy of what? His teaching? Of knowing why he spared her? What was she not worthy for? She did not know she just simply stayed quiet.

She was so uncertain about what he would do and then he moved his movement startling her slightly as he rather lightly nicked her face. The scrape didn't really hurt nor did it bleed heavy but she could feel the blood moving. The her shoulder what was he doing. And why had she stopped trying to fight him off? He licked her cheek where he had nicked her. What was he going to do with her let her go or eat her?

""

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket
--

He easily recognized the pattern, her appearance and her scent. Leroy was not a stranger to the cruel beast – they had met before and things had turned crimson and bad for the other man. Haku was sorry the dog was still alive, but at least the idiot had created some mutt spawn that could offer some light entertainment for dull days such as this one. She had been so small when the beast first had encountered her, and while he regretted that he had not slaughtered the girl there and then for some proper effects in the form of drama from Cour des Miracles, it would be easy and fun to toy with her now.

She was silent for once, staring at him. He drew in the delicious fragrance of fear and young female. Her blood was impure, but such a thing was common in these lands. The mortals reproduced with little control or care for the mixing of blood. She was not a wolf and for that she was so much farther from perfection, but life was life in his world and so he was willing to oversee this. Young meat was so attractive. ”Why do you want to learn?” the feral brute asked roughly, drawing back to look at her pretty little face with the beautiful taste of blood clouding his senses.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]
[html]

Your post was fine I don't mind the slight PP. words

Amaranth had never truly known fear. She had been afraid of the man but that fear was naive. She was so young she hadn't understood how quickly your life could end. She took in slow breaths trying to keep her nerves calm. She didn't want to be afraid of the man but fear was inevitable.

"I want to learn because I hate what my mom wants me to be." Her uncle ignored Ayita's pleading requests for keeping her away from fighting. That was what ayita hated the past and all that amaranth could care less. Her uncle fueled her with stories of his past. She wanted power but more then what her uncle had. He was still weak. she growled as she thought about it. She wasn't a pure blooded wolf but she was was pure in heart. Her mind always set on making the next mile stone. Glaring at Haku she just watched him.

""

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket
--

Her words reminded him so of her age. A simple minded child was unable to grasp the dark wonders the world had to offer. She failed to recognize Haku for what he really was, and she wished to know his ways because she did not want to please her mother. That was not it at all. One needed to thirst—to hunger for the souls of the living. There was great pleasure to be taken when the blue eyed monster went in for a kill, but in the very end it was a necessity—his drug. Blood polluted by different genes were not an issue at all, but the purity of the blood could turn down the candidate, turn them from an apprentice and into a victim to temporarily quench Haku’s undying thirst for the red substance. There were many things he could teach the little child, but he could not see the taint within her, only a stubborn child, blue eyed about the world. ”That’s not good enough.” The man warned dully as yellowing fangs hovered dangerously close to her pretty little face. She was lovely, and the dark hearted creature ached to taste her again.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]
[html]

Bah Sucky so sorry I was so lost. words

Amaranth looked at him so intent on getting what she wanted and surviving. She took in a breath as she intently focused on him. "I want power I want to know what it feels like to be feared." She said she was sick and tired of being afraid of everything all the damn time. She didn't even really care about the power she just wanted to be feared. She couldn't form the words she wanted to.

She snarled mentally for she wanted him to do something. "Please tell me what you need of me to do Haku I will do anything. I will be anything you need me to be."

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket
<3

To be able to infest these hopeless creatures with fear was magnificent. He had been created to spread misery to this pathetic place. The humans were gone, but there would always be species to rise up and follow in the footsteps of self-destruction. By chance the canine species had been given the gift of change. They wanted the same things; sought happiness and absolution alike, though with more intensity. Their lives were so much shorter, and that pushed on the brilliant need to live. All Haku had to offer was death and all that was associated with it. He was the counterweight giving everything meaning. There would be no good if there were no evil. ”It’s marvellous,” he replied to her need to know power. Foolish little girl, believing it was a thing he could simply give away.

Electric blue eyes narrowed as her voice continued to annoy his ears and revealed that she knew his identity. It was not truly a surprise of any sort, but it had not been expected. ”Who told you my name?” She had seen something sacred the day she had been younger and less bright than she was today. He had been an utter fool to allow her to live. The wisest choice would be to kill her now; drink her blood and devour her flesh. A deep rumble was heard deep within the monster’s throat.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]
[html]

Bah Sucky so sorry I was so lost. words

Amaranth looked at him she was so confused was the man going to kill her or let her live she just hadn't figured it out yet. She wanted to live and she should have chosen to get the Halifax instead of being here but no she had to come here she had to look for his spot where they had first met. She stared at him."Firefly told me she asked me what you had done to me. but she's gone now she left me all alone." She said as she looked at him with her lilac eyes she didn't know what to do but she was hoping the man would teach her something

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket
and fade to black.

While the taking of lives was indeed exhilarating, is would prove too monotone in the long run. His hunger could not be sated, but he could prolong these delicious moments of power and superiority. He was not against the idea of crippling the still pure souls ready to receive the taint. It was possible to kill in more than one way, and the beast liked experimenting. She wanted to learn, did she not? He could easily have raged because of the girl’s loose tongue, but he was in a position where this no longer mattered. Dahlia had been taken from him and Inferni still lived. His body was slowly succumbing, flesh rotten and soon to be devoured by worms and insects and the shadows that he could not satisfy.

She was a pretty little thing, he gave her that. Sticking her nose where it did not belong required punishment. She was lucky be alive after the first encounter. She had failed to understand this, but he would again show her mercy. He would show her how his cruel touch could reachbeyond the flesh and remain with her forever. She believed she wanted this, but he knew that when realization came to her, it would be too late. She would do everything, and he took his word for it. He knew she would scream. The demon made up his mind with ease, so willingly giving into the seduction of carnal desires. He would break her as he had broken so many others. He would take her innocence and leave her bloody and broken on the ground. He would kill her, yet her body would remain warm and her heart would continue to beat.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]