Intwined Vines
[html]

Naiya is in Optime form. Territory: Red Vine Hollow

Now it had been little more than a week since Naiya had joined Pv. So far she was enjoying it, but she had no true rank assigned to her yet. She had no rank that had a constant duty assigned to it. Naiya loved being active and doing a job she was assigned, not wandering around all day with nothing to do. Naiya just couldn't figure out why Jefferson hadn't gave her a working rank. Was it something I said? She thought as she walked. Naiya couldn't remember doing anything to anger him or rub him in the wrong way, she was respectful and kind from what she had remembered. She thought long and hard with her arms crossed and looking at the ground as she walked, puzzled.

She then walked right into a building. "Damn that hurt!" She said yelping, now on the ground rubbing her head. She then looked at the building standing in front of her, it was an old brick cottage covered with red vines. Now to anybody else the place would have been considered broke down and ugly, but to her it was beautiful. To Naiya it had somewhat of an artistic vibe to it. Naiya then stood back and brushed the dead leaves off of her wet coat. Since it was raining some of her white coat quickly turned a light goldish color from the mud on the ground. "I wonder if anybody has made this there cabin." She said quietly to her self, sniffing the damp air. Well I don't smell anyone's claim markings..... She thought as she looked for the door. But as hard as she tried she couldn't seem to find it under all of the vines.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]