[html]

1—Krishna Sántie
2—November 2008
3—Luperci
4—Female
5—shady.fang@hotmail.com
6—rad sevenkaos (aim)
7—Myself, teehee.

In the waning light, it was becoming increasingly more difficult to see where she was going and watch her step. Twice she had cut her paws on the broken road, and walking in the dirt hadn’t been much better. She tread as softly as she could now, her dainty feet dancing to avoid what she could see as the distant sea began to swallow up the last dying rays of the sun. She wasn’t quite sure how long she had been walking, but could easily account it to as hours, considering the sun had been well up in the sky when she had started moving. Her muscles were staring to protest even the simplest of movements, and soon Krishna knew she would have to find some sort of decent shelter to curl up in.
      The road curved, and suddenly she was opened to a beach, which drew a bit of disdain from her wide, expressive mis-matched eyes. How was she supposed to find shelter here? It was so open, and despite how relatively quiet the waves were, she was almost positive she wouldn’t be able to sleep here. Ears creased back and she ran a slender hand through her wind-blown hair with a resigned sigh. Might as well walk through the softer sand while it was available.
      Taking to the beach, she had strode only a hundred yards or less when a distinctive border-scent enveloped her nostrils. Pausing, Krishna crouched to examine it lightly, and knew that she was about to encroach on pack territory—not an ideal occurrence, and not something she was willing to try and get away with. In fact, she had secondary thoughts about this place, not so much the area as about the pack. There were benefits to being in a pack, one being that she didn’t have to be on her own so much anymore. She didn’t call attention to herself, simply because it was late—but she did pace back a yard or so from the invisible line and sit cross-legged to examine her injured feet.
      Meanwhile, she kept her eyes open for any passersby.

table by magic mushroom.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.conorooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

Heya! Welcome, welcome! Big Grin

It was not usual for the young male to wander so close to the edges of the territories so late. But here he was, seeking out the glittering line that was the sea. Grass seemed to scatter and give place for rock and sand. Though the colour explosions of the sky were following the disappearance of the sun, his paws could tell that summer was drawing closer. He remembered the scorching sand of hot summer days. He remembered Catalyst and the crystal liquid enchanting her blue eyes with sadness. He wondered if she still lived.

A lonely silhouette was discovered against the blushing sky and the leader headed for what quickly was revealed to be a canine. Golden ears turned back towards his cinnamon mane, but she was not committing any crime. His feet brought him to the marked borders and kept him there. Lavender orbs considered her for a moment and he tilted his head. ”Long day?” It was not often he found loners camping outside the borders this late, but then again he usually was home with the children in the evenings. He did not know why tonight had turned out differently.

[/html]
[html]

Thank-you! Good to be here Big Grin
      Krishna wasn’t waiting long, considering that she had fully expected to lie in this very spot for the night and attempt to round up some Z’s—but she was met with a penny-colored male, his violet eyes definitely the most captivating thing about him. She was staring, her own mis-matched eyes glinting subtly before she remembered he had spoken. She smiled absently and rubbed her raw feet, nodding slowly. You have no idea, she murmured, sighing before decidedly getting to her feet.
      She moved slow and deliberate, noting him as a pack member and completely unwilling to seem threatening in any way—though when she stood at her full height (all five feet, four inches of it), it was obvious that she could be little else than non-menacing to anyone. I’m Krishna, she said softly, wringing her hands in an almost nervous fashion. She wasn’t feeling quite comfortable with the prospect of asking for a home, but she didn’t think it would kill her to try.

table by magic mushroom.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

--

As she found interest in his unique eye colour, he found interest in hers. Her light pelt and mismatched eyes instantly reminded him of Bris Stormbringer. This woman’s gaze spoke of sapphire and amber – a unique combination just as Bris’ jade and purple. A light smile bloomed on his lips as a smile also touched hers. He could tell that they were at the same age – found that it was a detail he viewed with contentment. As a child he had been lonely and isolated, but now when he stepped into life as an adult and found the will to believe in himself, the social parts of life mattered. Not to say that he preferred to be surrounded by his own age group only, but it gave them at least one thing in common.

She seemed friendly enough, and his smile widened a little as she spoke, getting up on the feet that he could guess were hurting. He should offer to take a look, but decided that would not go well with first instructions.

Her name was rich and exotic and he let the name echo in his mind, finding it to be a suiting name for her. The yearling’s face was warm as he offered his own. ”I’m Conor of Dahlia de Mai.” Ever since the war he preferred to keep his surname for himself until the individuals found out on their own. Well, if they asked they would receive the answer without having to fight for it, but he knew that most would hear the name of his father. Haku was well known and so were his hideous deeds. ”Can I help you with anything?”

[/html]
[html]

He was at easy around her, which effectually put her at ease. It didn’t seem that she would have to fight or prove herself much in this situation—of this she was especially grateful given how immensely tired she was. Her eyes flittered kindly as Conor introduced himself, and she inclined her sharp muzzle cordially. It’s a pleasure, Conor of Dahlia de Mai, she recited with a bit of a sing-song ring in her airy voice. Krishna smiled.
      Conor was kind enough to ask her if she needed something, rather than brusquely jump into harsh interrogation as she had witnessed before. Hm, can you tell me about Dahlia de Mai, Conor? I may very-well be interested in a place to call home… It was sad when someone as young as her had no place to call there own—she didn’t expect the earth and copper male to understand, but in his eyes she saw kindness.
      Perhaps he would pity the small fool.

table by magic mushroom.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

--

Eyes twinkled as she repeated his name with her melodic voice. He tilted his head and could only continue to smile at her—finding the atmosphere significantly less formal than the average meeting with a stranger at the borders. The war had brought hostility to the faces of Dahlia, but together with the warmth of the approaching summer, the pack rose yet again and shook off the frosted layer of winter and war. Her coat held winter, but her mismatched orbs were not as cold, nor was her voice.

Ears perked at her question and his gaze softened somewhat, though he had suspected as much from the moment he caught her stranger scent. It was fresh as the morning dew, not yet softened and seasoned by Nova Scotia. ”Well, it is one of five packs in Nova Scotia,” he started off, wondering if she would have chosen these borders, as there were other obvious choices out there. ”It depends what you want to know, basically,” he continued, wondering why he couldn’t get up with the guide style he had taken to so elegantly with Tynan and Vark.

”We hold large portions of the lands here, but a recent war harvested a lot our numbers, so today we’re a small, but peaceful group.” it would not make the pack more desirable to reveal the recent conflict that had ended merely a month earlier, but the male believed in sincerity in every form, even if he lost terrain. ”Why are you all on your own?” he wondered—curious about her story and the possible baggage she was carrying with her.

[/html]
[html]

She wasn’t sure what it was about Conor of Dahlia de Mai, but she couldn’t quite take her eyes off him. He was interesting to her in some fashion, the first wolf in a long time that was anywhere near her age—having spent most of her time engaging elder leaders and hanging around older Luperci in order to learn things, new things that she wouldn’t have learned back home. He was young, fairly lively without the slight drawl of age, and despite being a total stranger, he seemed perfectly at ease talking to her.
      This felt different than previous first meetings. Less… stern.
      He explained that there were others packs here, here in Nova Scotia. She’d come a long way apparently, but didn’t know how far—she wasn’t so much interested in knowing about the other packs, either. She was here for now, that was all that mattered. Specifically, she wasn’t exactly sure what she was looking to know, but he filled her in on a bit of the basics, even mentioning a recent war. Krishna’s eyes widened slightly in apprehension about the whole concept of war, considering that warring packs were never a good thing, but he assuaged her worries slightly. Enough to keep her from pressing further on the subject.
      He asked a question she had been fully expecting in some form, though this did not stop the fade of her attractive smile. I’m actually on my own because of war, she mused quietly, playing absently with her hands again. The pack I was born into was poisoning itself from the inside, out. After my mother was killed, my father was exiled—I was originally looking for him, but I’ve pretty much given up on that aspect of life. He would’ve found her if he wanted, which is what she believed. I’ve been apprehensive of packs since leaving my home, understandably; but life on my own isn’t getting any easier.

table by magic mushroom.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

--

Born to a mother that was never there and a father with eyes housing a demon, Conor had been forced to go through several painful, mental processes that only sought his destruction. The young male had worked very hard to climb up from the numberless pits he was thrown into by them both. Alexey Koios had been more of a parent than his own ever had been, and it was she that had saved him from his father’s cruel grasp and put him straight. He had loved the woman for that—loved her so much more than what was acceptable. They continued to live in the same house and took care of Mew’s orphans and the strange little girl with cherry red eyes. In the beginning it had been hard for him, but he had managed to accept that she could not be there for him in the same manner he wanted to be there for her. Perhaps that was why he was here tonight. Perhaps he needed a small break from it all. His heart paced strong against the inside of his chest, but it still bled a little.

He watched the pale woman’s captivating eyes, watched her react to his words and was grateful she did not immediately turn around and leave. Many would have done so—he did not doubt this, but instead the woman stayed and revealed her story. Ears twisted backwards in quiet comprehension as her lips too formed the word “war”. War was ugly and meaningless—he could not believe in violence of any form. He thought it was sad that she had ended up on the borders of a pack that had nearly been destroyed the same way. Conor and Krishna seemed to have many things in common already. ”I’m sorry to hear this, Krishna,” the male’s soft voice admitted, recognizing the similar pattern so easily. ”I’m sorry you haven’t managed to find your father yet. “ Conor’s father was an exile as well, but for .. different reasons. ”My father was the alpha that brought the war to Dahlia de Mai. He just wanted to see blood spill. He was confronted and exiled.” This was information taken slightly out of context. The ivory woman would surely not care much about such details.

”A life where there is no one to support you is hard,” the male replied, leading the topic back to her again. ”You are free to stay here with us if you want—to see if you’ll maybe feel differently about pack life when you won’t have to deal with war and loss.” These things ruined people, and the young ones were left maimed and scarred mentally.

[/html]
[html]

He was gentle towards her plight, and Krishna was grateful for his understanding—and soon she was brought up to speed as to why he was being so accepting of her situation. She felt indifferent about that fact that she’d yet to find the missing Vrash, he obviously didn’t want to be found or the likes, but the fact that Conor’s own father was the source of so much drama and strife, drew a very sad expression from the slender dove. At least you are not following in his footsteps… This much she could tell.
      She did not press him for details on the matter, unwilling to stir anymore ire about the subject than was necessary. She smiled at his final words, her lengthy tail giving a few involuntary wags as she eyed the male gratefully. I really appreciate your hospitality, Conor, she said softly. I can’t thank you enough.
      Still unaware of the copper leader’s rank, she raised her brows curiously, smiling. Are you sure your leader… er, whoever,—she wasn’t positive how it worked here, because she’d experienced different hierarchical types in her travels—wouldn’t mind me staying?

table by magic mushroom.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Welcome Big Grin

He wished he hadn’t seen the touch of sadness shadowing her face, but it was his words that had brought the cloud to partly block out the sun. Her words were soft and reassuring, but he felt his eyes flicker slightly as her words entered his ears. She couldn’t see the flame stuck inside his chest. He was worried about that; feared this rage that lurked deep under the black surface. It had never risen within him, but he knew it was there. He wished to believe in her words. Following in his Haku’s footsteps was what he feared most of all.

He readjusted his focus and was happy to see warmth spreading through her face. The female’s words brought warmth to the late spring air, and though she did not outright say this, he understood that she accepted his offer. The corners of his lips offered more length to his sincere smile. New beginnings in blue and gold. This was what he could offer her, and it made him glad to know that it had been more preferable than to continue onwards accompanied by loneliness. He had known it too well and he had suffered.

He expected them to be through now, but then her question rose and he realized with horror how likely that question should have been. His lavender gaze fell, a shaking contrast to the behaviour fit of a wolf on top of the hierarchy. ”I’m the alpha of this pack, and I don’t mind at all.” he continued to smile, but his gaze had to climb up to her bi-hued gaze again. What could he say? Someone had to pick up the shattered pieces of the pack and he had been the one to do so.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.