No, I'm not saying "I'm Sorry"
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">[p] Naiya ; We're in Halifax.
It was a thousand and one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

He had come back to Halifax to find some twine, maybe some drinks and whatever else he could find that was good. He had been trying to get back into making the twine necklaces again, and he had just finished a collar for Schwarz this morning before he needed to head out for some other things. He probably would hunt while he was out. He decided to take his feline out to Halifax today simply because Schwarz had been staying around the den, actually getting pretty big. The feline was getting much bigger than he expected actually. You could tell that there was a bigger wildcat in his family somewhere along the line. Daisuke still let the feline lounge across his shoulders though, regardless of the weight of the feline. Every once in awhile the feline would jump down and walk along side his friend. Master. Whatever Schwarz would call Daisuke if Daisuke could speak the same language. Maybe Daisuke would be 'Father' because of the age that he had gotten the feline at. Would that mean that Snake was father too? Or would Snake be friend? Daisuke wondered.

The feline had jumped from the shoulders and walked along side Daisuke at the moment. Daisuke adjusted his shoulders. The male smiled as he wandered around the city streets. Schwarzy, my man. We're looking for that twine, you know, what's around your neck right now? the brute spoke to the feline, as if he could understand. Maybe he could. Daisuke treated the feline as if he could talk. He felt like Schwarz would understand for some reason. The mismatched eyes of the feline looked up at him and blinked innocently before a mew came from the male's throat. Daisuke nodded his head lightly before he had continued to walk along the streets. His foot kicked a stone at one point, and he was kicking that around for a few minutes, the very much punk-rock looking golden man bouncing after a stone, only to kick it a few yards or so in front of him. He ran up to the stone and kicked it again and again and again before he looked back and saw that Schwarz was so far behind him. He also found himself in front of wig store. He didn't know what a wig was. He didn't know what kind of store it was either. It was just a random store, and he decided to walk into the store. Schwarz! I'm in here! the male spoke out the door, leaving it open for the feline to come in.

There were plastic heads with hair. Then there were funny patches of hair that were vibrant colors. Daisuke was attracted to the bright colors (God, he's so ridiculously A.D.D.) and he walked over to them first. He picked up a blue one and put it on his arm for a second. Hmmm. He didn't like it there. What is it? Daisuke asked himself as he had placed it on his stomach.

Outside, the large feline had finally decided that it was time to pick up the pace. In a blur of black and white, the mismatched eyed feline bolted towards his canine. He entered the open door and ran up to his canine and gave a mew before he jumped up on his hind legs and hugged Daisuke's leg. Daisuke smiled at his feline friend and pet him before he started to swing around the patch of hair he had in his hand, playing with the feline, whom started to bat at it with his paws. A boy and his feline. What a sight.

speech

[/html]
[html]

Naiya's voice, the girl in the video.

The city. Naiya was in a place that she had heard of, but hadn't ever seen or been to before. Her knowledge of cities were bad, she didn't know how they were made or who made them. She didn't know why they were so dirty or why almost everywhere she went there was concrete. Did others used to actually live in these kind of places? She thought, not knowing that humans ever existed. Not even the oldest elder in her old pack knew what a human was. Naiya could feel the crack of the concrete underneath her feet as she walked in her optime form, where grass and other vegetation tried to grow. Usually she would be in her current pack lands thinking of ways to prove herself to the alpha, but she just got tired of doing the same thing for the past two weeks and just decided to go out and explore some. That was how she stumbled upon the place she was in now.

As she walked along the side walk the cold and lonely wind blew against her coat, making somewhat of a howling sound, making her long black curly locks dance in the wind. She could tell it was about to rain, she could smell the moisture in the air. As she walked she pondered on if she should put her investigation to a halt and get back to the pack lands or just find shelter somewhere in the city for the night. Then she noticed a shop with wigs in the front window on white plastic alien shaped heads. "What are they she thought?" She said to herself quietly scratching her head in confusment. She then looked to the door that was open, Well it can't hurt to tack a look inside and try to figure it out. She thought stepping inside of the old dusty shop.

When she started to look around a scent of someone else caught her nose. Naiya followed her noise and peaked cautiously around the corner to see who it was. Naiya was trying to see if he was danger or not. She watched him as he placed the wig on his arm and stomach carelessly. Naiya let out a snicker. She knew she had to be found out then so she just came out the corner. "Hey sorry, am I interrupting something?" She said holding back her laughter, trying not to be rude. She didn't notice it yet, but she knew the wolf that was standing in front of her.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><3 ew, this is short. sorries.
Closer to the edge

Daisuke was preoccupied with Schwarz to notice a woman coming into the store as well. Schwarz, however, was not too distracted by his friend to prick his tall feline ears towards the corner that the woman was in. It wasn't long after being discovered by the feline that the woman had shown herself. Daisuke was not facing the woman at the time in which she had appeared, so the rainbow haired male turned around as the words came from her maw. Hey sorry, am I interrupting something? Daisuke's torn ear fell to the side for a minute, giving him a youthful, confused look to the woman. Daisuke took a breath in. Dark blue eyes were on the mismatched ones of her own. His nose picked up a scent of familiarity, besides the stronger scent of Phoenix Valley on the woman. A smile grew big on the punk's face. Not at all, m'lady. Daisuke spoke, voice polite, the island accent ringing out in his voice.

The base scent of hers was bothering him, and he took a second to again, just smell and recall. I think.... the brute started, his head angling to the right for a moment, but his eyes still stuck on the woman, them trying to find what was so familiar about her. I might know you. the male spoke. You look so familiar. Your eyes... Daisuke thought farther back than Souls. He moved too far back though. To Zirenta. He remembered the eyes. Kujo...No. Kujo was male. Daisuke let his fang click on his lip ring. He ignored that thought and then moved onto the memories of when he was a yearling. A lightbulb went off in his brain. Is your name...Naiya? a wide smile was on his maw as he said her name. If not, then my name is Daisuke, and this is Schwarz. he introduced himself and then the feline that was sitting at the golden male's feet.

speech

[/html]
[html]

Naiya's voice, the girl in the video. Thats ok, lolz....mines is too.

Naiya raised an eyebrow when the wolf said he thought he knew her. At the moment Naiya couldn't ever recall meeting the colorful seemingly gentlemen brute. As she watched him try to search through the file cabinet of his mind, she looked at the big feline near him. It seemed friendly, but Naiya never judged a book by its cover, because the might and the male in front of her could be mass murders. You can never judge to much a first site. She thought, keeping her guard up like she always did, but kept a cool composer. While she was waiting for the male to speak she looked him over. Spiked colorful hair and piercings. Very odd style......i think its called punk. She thought as she scanned him with her mismatched eyes.

Then when he spoke her name a confused a shocked look came on her face. "Wait how do you......." She said then stopping her sentence, beginning to remember him from her past: "See when your in Optime form you can do this." Naiya said running circles around Daisuke. April laughed as she watched her daughter run around the wandering wolf. "Well yes you can do that, as well as other things. More productive things like herd animals, hunt 10x's faster and build shelter." April said still giggling. "Daisuke, what ya say buddies forever!?" Naiya said while hyper.

Then when he said his name thats when it hit her. "Yeah its me! Oh my gosh its you! Wow I can't believe we would run into each other like this!" She said surprised and happy, running over to him, giving him a big hug. Naiya would have never thought she would have never thought she would get to see her old buddy again. "So how you been doing with the whole werewolf thing now?" She said with a smile still on her face. It was nice to know that at least someone she knew in her homelands was in Green Valley and it wasn't only her. The last time Daisuke has saw Naiya she was a small hyper active pup that loved to spar, but now she was a year and some months old and more settled down.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><3
Closer to the edge

Wait how do you...... the words fell from her tongue. Daisuke got happy immediately. So he did remember correctly. Naiya had been the pup who found him the morning after the attack of the rouge luperci. She got her parents to help him get back on his now..Two feet. It took her a minute, but once she had remembered, she had jumped up and hugged him. Daisuke wrapped his hand around the woman and gave her a warm embrace and a hearty chuckle. Yeah its me! Oh my gosh its you! Wow I can't believe we would run into each other like this! the woman spoke. ME EITHER! It's AMAZING to see you, little lady! Though, you aren't so little any more are ya? his voice bounced into excitement as his tail wagged about a million miles per hour. There was a smile on his face the whole time.

So how you been doing with the whole werewolf thing now? the woman asked him. Well, As you can see, I generally like this form better than my lupus really. I tend to hunt and fight in Lupus still, but I'm learning how to do both in Were form too. the male spoke to the woman, nodding his head softly. He pulled back from her to get a good look at her. You've become so beautiful, Naiya! I'm sure the boys love ya. the boy complimented, his hand picking up a curl of black hair and then letting it go. What brings you to Nova Scotia? Where's April and the rest of the pack? Daisuke asked, cocking his head to the right, torn and normal audits both tilted towards the young woman.

You also smell of Phoenix valley, one of the packs around here. Is that where you make your home now? he asked, curious of the woman's coming to Nova scotia when she had a home elsewhere. You know..Where there was family...

speech

[/html]
[html]

Naiya's voice, the girl in the video.

Naiya was just excited as the punk rock male in front of her. Her tail wagged fast and she kept a smile on her face. "You got that right buddy, I am considered a young adult now." She said to him with a playful attitude and smile. Well it was true, Naiya was all grown up from the last time he saw her. She was barely four months when they meet. Then Naiya started to blush when he said that she had grown to be beautiful and stuff. "Awwwww shucks, thanks." She said flattered while scratching her head from the compliment. Naiya hated when people gave her compliments on her looks, because it made her blush and she saw blushing as a sign of weakness.

Naiya's ears went flat on her head and a sad look came to her eyes when he mentioned her mother and the pack and stuff. "Well thats complicated. See I came here, because a few days after you had went off the pack went under attack by the rival pack and a all out war broke out. My dad wanted me and my mother to leave so we wouldn't get hurt. So we did. As for the my mother and the pack I'm in now, after me and mother escaped from our land we came here. I wanted to join a pack and have a family again, but mother didn't want the experience of another pack and decided she wanted to roam the land instead. Maybe even go back to find my father, alive or dead......" She said sadly, hardly making eye contact with the wolf in front of her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">sorry for the wait, been a lot going on around here.
Closer to the edge

He was all about the flattery of another. He liked for people to be flustered at least once. There was just something about each reaction to the compliments he gave that he liked to see on the face of everyone. 'Since there were so many different faces, he wanted to see them all the same way at least once. You got that right buddy, I am considered a young adult now. the woman spoke. Daisuke giggled. Awwwww shucks, thanks the woman went on to thank him for the compliment. Anytime, Lady Naiya. she used to be princess way back when, but now, she was considered a lady.

Daisuke's eyes flickered to the woman's audits as they fell back on her head. She continued on to talk about what had happened to her family, and the pack. Dark sapphire eyes went back onto the mismatched green and blue of her own. Daisuke listened hard to her story, and found it to be rather...adventurous. He mother had left her to go into Phoenix Valley. The valley is a nice place. I don't think any of the other packs have anything against them, besides maybe Inferni, but the yotes aren't too friendly to begin with, and they are very defensive of the packlands and whatnot. Daisuke commented before he paused for a breath of air. But, I do see where your mom is coming from. If you hadn't noticed, I am not of a pack either. Sometimes, it's just for the best to be alone. I'm sure Lady April and Sir Hiko can handle themselves. I wouldn't worry. the male spoke to the woman, having faith that her mother and father were fine. If I am wrong, then they will always be watching over you, up in the stars. They'd probably meet my parents. Kisuke and Sathra up there. Daisuke spoke, smiling softly as he looked up to the sky for a second, and he smiled at the clouds that were passing by.

So do you like it in the valley? Have you met Xeris? the curious wolven spoke to the other.

speech

[/html]