Thrill of the hunt
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: sorry for the late reply, and short post and ne more post for everyone and we can close it!!

It seemed that the hunt itself paid off nicely when he heard the crack of the deer’s spine under Anann’s powerful jaws. He let go of the now limp deer and looked around. Everyone had caught up, he had to wait a few minutes before he caught his breath, the run didn’t get it out of him, the excitement did. Hee swallowed a few times before he found his voice.

Well that wasn’t so bad, shall we dig in or should we just cut her up and cook her later?

He may have been the leader of this small party, but he wanted everyone’s opinion especially since that is what it took to get the doe to the ground, he made sure to make a mental note that the skin should be taken off before they begin feasting if they decide to go at it right now. He was glad everyone was waiting for him though.

[/html]
[html]

Super shorty from meh!

Once the doe was down it all ended rather quickly. It was inevitable that there would be a struggle and the poor creature would feel plenty of pain before the last bit of life drained from it. The taking of prey was never done needlessly. Once the task was done and all had removed tooth and claw from the creature. Anann closed her eyes, bowing her head. Silently she gave thanks to the doe for her sacrifice. In her death she would prolong their life and the life of the pack.

Now it seemed it was only a matter of them deciding how to go about their feasting. I typically dry or cook my meat, but I'm not opposed to the ol' natural and raw way of things. Although her raw meals were typically rabbits or small vermin hardly worth the trouble of cooking. With her two cents thrown in Anann simply waited for the others to decide how they wanted their man coarse served.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
toootally did not see the replies to this.

Anatoliy was used to cooking all of his food, more or less. It was just that so many various ways to cook and season food existed. But raw was good too; kind of an old traditional way to eat things, even if the family in Russia cooked in a more traditional Russian way. The Russo could offer his skills to the group, but was doubtful they would all cook the entire doe. Most likely they would find a way to divide it and take it home individually. Well, wherever the meat went, the recipients were going to be very happy and very full from a very fit, young doe.

Sitting on his haunches, the Russo licked at his lips, tasting blood flecked all over his muzzle. "I say zhat ve split it up among us. Or zhat ve cook it now, eat our fill, and divide zhe remains for our families or for ourselves, vhat have you." That was the best that he could offer. Really, nothing else happened to cross his mind in the least.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> yay!

It took a few moments for the woman to let her sadness pass over the doe's gruesome death, but after, Princess was able to speak and smile. The discussion of what to do next unfolded around her. She knew that, long ago, they would have called the pack together and everyone would have eaten together, based on their ranking in the pack, but the times had changed severely since then. "I prefer to cook mine, as well, but if we eat here, then I'd like to see how everyone else cooks theirs." There were always new ways for her to learn to cook her meat, and perhaps she could try something new for Haven, as well. He would probably like that.

Table by Anna!
[/html]
OOC: The four wolves decide to split the meat up in the end to do with how they wanted, each going their separate ways afterward.