Matryoshka Dolls
The Russian doll was back, she had given up on trying to find her mother. She had sniffed around the old pack and her family was gone. She was alone in the lands of Souls. Her crimson eyes scanned around the land as she shifted her weight upon her muscular shaped legs. For a traveler since the age of a child she was not fur and bones, she had managed to take care of her-self. She knew how to play the adults when she was younger, and once she got into her teens she learned what around the lands could be ate, and what was not eatable, sometimes she learned the hard way. She snorted, this was not like the den that she lived in with her mother as a child, nor was this the house that she was living in as a child. She gave a click of her tongue over her teeth as her four legs pushed her forward looking and scouting around the lands. These lands would do, maybe if she was lucky her siblings would join her here.
[html]

I hope you don’t mind me juming in :.

Liliana was beginning to feel at home here in the tribe, after being a wanderer herself she felt she could stay here the rest of her days. She’d even received her own hut, it was an empty abandoned one so she didn’t think anyone would mind if she set it as her home, she didn’t think she would be using the town hall as a home for long anyway. She’d taken to wandering around more though still, hoping to find something that interested her like a wild horse or something. But she’d no luck for now.

She found herself today just wandering the inner AniWaya still not sure of what lay through it. As she walked she noticed different things about the packlands, everything here was so well taken care of, it was like a great balance of things, and she loved being part of a nice balance. She walked forward, she was rarely in her wolf form, only in hunting did she ever really change or when she wanted a nice run. Today it was a walk a nice steady two legged walk. She paid enough attention to her area that she was able to spot the red coat of the girl wolf in front of her, she couldn’t tell if the girl was a part of the pack or not, she hadn’t met many yet, she gave a friendly smile and waved at the younger wolf but said nothing. If the wolf wanted to speak she was sure that she would, Lili wasn’t sure she wanted to break such a lovely silence

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
The Russian rustic female stood there sniffing out the air around the lands, she did not want to move out of the area to far, and she wanted to find a place where she could be alone with her thoughts and her dreams. She sat down, rolling her tail off her back. She wasn’t about to try to make to friendly with the local’s this was a stepping stone in hopes that one day her mother would come get her and the rest of the litter that she had. It was quite rude just to dump your children off with someone else because you can face the fact you had children.

Nose picking up the scent of one of the local’s, and the smell that she was picking up was awful! Everything in these lands smelled smoke, no flowers, nothing sweet, just smoke. Avarice stood up, the smell gagged her, oh lord how was she going to live? Her ears twitched, as she listened to the footsteps of the stranger. Deep red eyes, locked onto the ugly hybrid, Avarice was sickened that she would even be able to live in a pack of wolves. What type of pack is this? Allowing the impure within their lands. "Кто или что вы?"Who or What are you? Her words she let dip out of her mouth held not ill will tone in them, sapping them up to be rather cheerful. Despite the insulting it really was.
[html]

OOC: sorry it’s so short I’ll work on my next reply Smile.

She watched the young wolf turn to her, and she blushed it seemed she had actually interrupted something that the other female was doing, she looked down feeling somewhat bad and when she heard the girl speaking Russian she tilted her head, what was that? It wasn’t a language she’d ever heard before. She hoped the girl spoke English.

sorry I don’t understand you

She said apologetically, hoping the girl wasn’t offended by her not understanding what she said. Now she felt rather out of place, did most people here speak this other language? If so she should probably learn it, but what if she wasn’t a part o the pride, she was subtly sniffing the air, she seemed foreign but so did the whole tribe. She didn’t look like she fit in either, she wasn’t going to interrogate her especially since she was sitting in the middle of a field in the middle of the pack grounds, and the leader wasn’t here, he’d spotted her only a quarter of the way into the lands. He’d seemed upset she trespassed too.

I really am sorry to bother you though, I just haven’t met much of the pack yet.

She said quietly, not sure if the girl could even understand her like Lili couldn’t understand the weird language she was speaking. Well it was worth a try if the girl didn’t want her around, she’d leave quick enough.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
OOC: I feel sorry for Liliana, Ava is a spoiled Princess.

Avarice understood English quite well, she understood Russian even better. However, German being her native tongue the female refused to speak English. When she had to because of Cercelee or Sly, her English was choppy and broken. A small part of her dug into the ideal hope that her mother would come back for her and would take her home if she remained true to the natural roots that her mother had implanted within her. She would be so happy that one of her children had come back to the lands that she left them. Oh mother, your daughter could not wait to meet you...But oh no...what was mother’s name? Cercelee? Wait eh...No. That was her Aunt/foster mother name. Tisk tisk she would have to do some picking around.

Avarice head lowered as her ears folded back as she looked to the female’s legs with a soft shimmer in her eye. Oh, she was going to love playing this game, slipping easy between the three. Avarice was going to enjoy being the only one that knew what she was saying around here.

Selbstverständlich nicht Ihr zu dummem, recht? Of course not your too stupid, right?
Avarice gave a nod of her head agreeing with her own self as she lifted it back up ”Me, Avarice. You?” It was broken; it was heavy with her German accent in the voice. It was English though.
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

Lili blinked, it was taking the other wolf a little longer, making Lili fear that she in fact couldn’t understand what she was saying herself. Well that was all dandy, one of the few wolves she meets up with and she couldn’t understand English. But then the wolf spoke and she perked her ears up listening, the accent was something she wasn’t use to and it took her a second to know what she said, since it was broken English, but she got what the girl had said, maybe she understood?

I’m Liliana, it’s nice to meet you

I think She thought as she stared at Avarice. She wasn’t sure the girl liked her and she wasn’t sure why but she didn’t think she liked the girl much, maybe it was the look she was giving her, she didn’t know but she felt her hackles raising a little, it wasn’t because she couldn’t speak the same language, that wasn’t a problem for liliana, if anything she’d just learn the language… or something, if not then they’d have a horrible time communicating.

Are you new around here?

She asked feeling somewhat stupid, she was new herself, of course she thought Avarice was new only because she didn’t seem to speak English very well. Well that was usually the case, they would learn to speak the common language in an area… right?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
The chocolate mottled female searched her mind for what the word new meant. English was not something she neither used nor knew all the words and means to it; oh and how some of the words sounded the same but meant many different things. Sly was always the one to push her to use English, why hadn’t she asked him to help her to learn the language more. Foolish child hoped her mother would have come for her by now. She learned after months of being the rouge that she wasn’t going to find her mother, hell she didn’t even know who her father was so why would she be able to hope that the mottled female could find him. She was a mutt; she had no clue other then the Sly and Cercelee who her family was. She wanted to know her family she knew there was no use to fighting this battle she was a unwanted mutt and would love that life for that was really what she wanted right, she was the one that ran off to find her mother that just dropped her and her litter mates off in some odd land with two strange beings to look after her. Foolish child hoping her mother would come back.
While her mind worked and churned trying to find the words that she needed she stood there trying not to let her own stupidity take root on her face, she couldn’t let anyone know that she wasn’t that good in English surely they would take that point and use it against her. So to fill the void while she tried to figure out what the black and tan female meant she found the one thing that she understood and repeated it.”Liliana..Liliana…Liliana.” She thought she found the right meaning oh she hopped; damn she would hate to make her-self look that stupid this soon into a pack life.
She shook her head, these lands where not as big as they were now but she knew of this area from when she was a child. ”No. Here bigger, but old lands.” If only the stupid female knew how to speak either Russian or German she would be able to talk to her.
[html]

ooc sorry so short ; ;

It seemed Averice was having a little trouble understanding what liliana was saying, why couldn’t she speak English? Maybe she was from far away? She could barely comprehend leaving Canada’s borders but to think of some place much more broader across the sea… was mind numbing. She wasn’t sure she understood what the girl said, something about bigger? What was that? She only wanted to know if she just joined, the poor thing looked rather unsure of what Liliana asked and she seemed to think that Liliana said something she really hadn’t meant, she bit her lip and tried again. Politely, but not slowly like Averice was stupid or anything.

I think you misunderstood, I meant … did you just join the pack?
She asked hoping that might be more understandable. She wasn’t sure how they could talk with such a language gap, she couldn’t understand Russian, and the Russian girl could barely understand Liliana, she felt bad, but then the wolf was on English speaking ground, but she would keep that to herself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]