the wind will be wailing
[html]

There was so much here that she wanted to use in whatever it was that she was making. She still didn’t know what it would be yet, since she wasn’t exactly wonderful at giving gifts. The artist hadn’t been able to give away the portrait that she had done of Cambi, it still hung in her room as a constant presence of the beautiful woman. She only hoped that she could figure out something that would compliment the female as well as use all of the beauty that she found on the beach. It was a bit nerve wracking, but a challenge that Mati was very willing to take up. It was sweet of Anann to help her, as well as make her a bag. She knew right when they met that she would like this Miracles woman, but now the Dreamer could see a true friendship. She only hoped that she could keep up her end of the bargain, and show that she could be just as great a friend as Anann was being to her.

She smiled, It certainly is. Looking for beauty in things is far more pleasant then searching for the shadows. She sought the color, and even the composition of most things. Though in the past she had been hurt because of a blindness that it had given her, Mati refused to stop looking for it.

The horse’s nose was soft, more tender then any leather that she had felt. It was almost instinct that made her draw her hand up the dark nose and towards the place between his eyes. She paused, brining it down and then scratched the top of his nose with her fingers. I have met Drogon, she spoke with a smile, but not under circumstances like this. He is much smaller, I think. She smiled since it was more like he felt smaller, since Rem was so very large in her eyes. We don’t know each other well, I don’t think I’ve ever touched him... She paused, then spoke with a more hushed tone, He’s so soft. She didn’t know what she had thought he might be, but it was surprising anyways.

<style type="text/css">

.matijuly09 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c66a5c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matijuly09-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#603832; text-align:center;}
.matijuly09 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matijuly09 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#f0ad9d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july09.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e9e4ea; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#603832; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matijuly09-border1 {width:374px; border:1px solid #603832; margin:0 auto;}
.matijuly09-line1 {width:348px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f28d7d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html] 300+