Arriving to gunfire and engine noise!-j-
1. Character Name: Hayden
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 01/02/07
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf (for now)
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: hrhyche@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): YIM hrhyche
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Just stumbled arcoss it Fourm hunting
8. Picture of my wolf as she's hard to discribe with words: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9076/30202036.png I know her paws are too colored up put its something I'm working on.

Ski mask! Cheak!
Sawn off! Cheak!

The ska song raved back and forth in Hayden's head as it had done almost all day. All day, a day of nothing but walking. She'd been traveling for a long time now. Almost this entire year. And a bloody dumb year it had been. All the traveling and for what! NOTHING! She'd failed to learn much from traveling. And the Luperci seemed to be domante life form at the moment. Ha. She'd heard some of the older wolves talking about humans and how they used to be the dominate life form of the planet. Well that must of come to a end pritty darn fast. The humans and the Luperci. Then there was me in the middle. What was Hayden? She wasn't much. Just another wolf. No. She wasn't a regular wolf. Far from it. She was her. Hayden was the wolf that everyone knew of as a male. She refered to herself as male, others believed her to male. They'd say things like him and his, that guy, the boy over there. Which she was. Hayden was a male. Completely. Too bad it was only mentally. Was she a guy? Yes. Did she have two holes instead of one? Yes. This was the source for her very colorful way of life. Was she stright by her gender? Yes. Would she turn down a night in bed with a girl? No. Did she act completely like a guy? Almost all of the time. See I even had to voice go with it. It was one of those voices that a girl could have but you could also see a young man having. So it wasn't hard for others to take Hayden for a male. She didn't view them taking her for a male as a mistake ether? Did she look like a teenaged male? Yes. She was tall, her shoulders brod, her body well muscled. For short, she was a girl that was very comfortable in his masculinity. Had the human world taken its effect on her? Yes. She'd dyed sevearl parts of her body, makeing herself quiet handsom. Handsom in a male way, not pretty, handsom. So yeah. Hayden in a nutshell.

What was Hayden doing here? She was looking for a pack. Her last one, which had been more like a constantly moving band of rebels, had fallen completely apart and so she needed to get in a new one. Hayden didn't really care for being on her own. No. When she was on my own there was no one to be confused about her confusing gender. And there was no strenght in numbers. And Hayden just over all prefered to be in a pack. She walked though the trees. Walking and minding her own for the most part, hunting for a scent. Anything. As she walked along, the trees out into a clearling. Her nose felled with what could only be pack scent. Which was what she was looking for. It was a border. It had to be. Thank the gods finally she'd found what she had been looking for. What Hayden wanted now was to find someONE. She'd only done this once before so she didn't know it if would work for this pack too but it was worth a shot. She tilted her head back, raising her maw to the sky, and howled out her song.

"Ski mask! Check! Sawn off! Check! Guilty conscience! Fear of death! Check Check Check!"
[html]

Thanks for fixing everything; hope it's okay Jefferson pops up instead. Try to avoid putting yourself as a narrator in your posts (as in, sort of breaking the fourth wall) and be careful with staying in third person. Other than that, you're doing fine so far. Big Grin

Jefferson was the solitary type, bred to independence since the onset of his amnesia. What kind of creature had Maluki been? Laruku had spoken of him as peppy, the social type; with madness that was stolen away, warped into something cruel and demonic, and mellowed only when the creature lost his memories entirely. Jefferson had been created then, the lonely, scarred idiot, and chose to walk the earth alone. He enjoyed peace, he enjoyed freedom, he enjoyed being left to his lonesome. He didn't much enjoy interruptions, and he didn't much enjoy loud noises.

Thus, when he made his appearance at the borders in response to the call made there, the three-legged gimp looked hardly welcoming. A grimace on his scarred features, the cyclops glared his glowing green eye at the stranger and grunted. "Fucking noisy," he muttered, barely audible. "You have business here?"

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Hayden waited for a few minutes before another finally appeared. And when that person did, it wasn't a plesant site. The badly mutilated creature wasn't a site for weak souls like Hayden. She couldn't help but let her eyes fell with sorrow for such misfortune. He'd befallin great injuire and pain and here she was as handsom as ever. Again her figure was very male. Only her eyes gave away her true gender. Out of respect she bowed her head to this new canine. "My apologizes for disturbing you. But I've come in search of..." Darn. The words where hard to find. She normally didn't speak so fansy and polite but she could see that it was only a proper thing to do here. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't help but notice how torn up this creature was. And the only flaw on her was the thin grey scar above her left eyebrow. And that was nothing. Mearly a childhood accident. She'd slipped and... And... And she couldn't remember. It had involved an impact to the head of some kind. But it was for that very reason she couldn't remember what had happend. She sat down on her rump and with a deep sigh she shut her eyes and pointed her head at her feet for just a moment before locking eyes with the other canine. "Sir. I'm a loner and I've been in search of a pack to join for some time now. I was hopeing that this was that pack." Her words where quick and to the point. But her voice carried with it a sense of respect and honor. She'd find a pack. She had to...
[html]

Most others hoping for membership in a pack knew to show respect for those who met them, but it appeared this one did not. Her first reaction was to look away, though the cyclops could sense it was to avoid staring at his scarred and miserable appearance. That reaction was typical; he would have been more surprised if it hadn't come up. Once the stranger recovered from that initial shock, however, she was impudent enough to drop to her haunches and look him straight in the eyes—bold, too bold. His lips twitched in irritation.

She meant no harm, however, but if she really desired to stay in Phoenix Valley, then the first lessons she would learn would be respect. "My name is Jefferson. Phoenix Valley is under my command." He straightened his shoulders, tipping his nose to her. "If you plan to stay here, you'll show more respect. That, and tell me what you can offer us in exchange for acceptance." He cocked a brow. She was an interesting one indeed, but even the most unique of individuals, he'd found, could ultimately be useless.

<style type="text/css">
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She could tell she seemed to annoy in with her behaviour. In truth she wasn't trying too. Hayden was trying her best as best she knew how. The damage was done. Oh well. She did her best now to try and hold herself in a respectful way, thoug she didn't go as far to hold herself as a female would no. With her head low and her eyes less bold, she thought it over. What had she been in Revolt? Nothing. In Revolt she'd just been one of Seshafi's slaves. That was the reason she'd left. She'd have to go back farther. Back to the root skills that had been given to her by her father. What had Dady Zaraidd thought her? Well in her father's pack she had been a Scout. She would go infront of a group of soilders and location enemys and scout the area and such. She had been a hunter when that pack hadn't been in times of war of conflict. That was a skill I liked more. And one I was better at as I'd used it more. There. With my answer found I took up my voice again. I didn't manage as much courage as before as I was unsure of myself now. Unsure if I was submissive enough and speaking in the right tone. I didn't want to anger this wolf. "I'm a very good hunter. One of the best in my birth pack. Thats something I could add." My voice lowered and trailed off as I spoke. I didn't want to sound boastful witch only added to my embarrassment.
[html]

You're slipping back into first person narration -- be careful. Smile

She seemed to get the message, and Jefferson forced himself to relax. His life had been violently turbulent as of late, but the cyclops knew to keep his personal issues with Geneva and the surrounding perplexed emotions separate from his duties as a pack leader. She spoke of herself as a hunter but offered nothing more; he found this typical, although he didn't mention it aloud. It seemed rare to find a truly unique, gifted individual these days.

"Never can have enough hunters," he admitted, though his voice remained gruff. "And you? I don't think I've even heard a name yet. You can tell me about that old pack of yours while you're at it."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Crap... First person is the big thing these days on all the other sites I RP at. Forgive my I'm trying.

Hayden bit her lower lip when his next question. My birth pack left a bad taste in the mouth of others. Not because of how big and strong and thriving it had been. But because of how it got there. Not too many knew this story. And that was something Hayden was thankful for because otherwise she probably wouldn’t have made it this far. If this story got back to those who remembered, those that recalled the bloodshed two generations ago, she’d befall something terrible.

Her great grandfather saw to it that the one small and overcrowded Zaraidnor became a big and thriving pack. He himself started the Zaraidd training. Back then it was only the royal bloodline that walked Zaraidnor. Within his time on the thrown, he reached out and waged war, making Zaraidnor a super pack the size of four different pack lands. He managed to pace along the thrown to his son Zaratul just in time to die. Zaratul made the lands strong. Made the boarders strong. He made Zaraidnor an iron fist that others would rather not mess with. His mate birthed three children. Nym, Nair, and Runner. These three children divided out of Zaraidnor into the world. The three young teenagers split into the forests on the other side of The Mountain. They traveled with loners for many miles before finding three different packs. There they grew up. Even took on mates. And what left as boys returned as men. Nym took the thrown. Nym and Nair had three offspring with their mates each. It was often thought that the next heir would come from one of these six. But don’t forget Zaratul’s third child, Runner. Many males say if you ever touch my mate I’ll have to kill you because everything you touch gets pregnant. Runner and Molly went on to have ten different pups in multiple litters. They where the definition of the phrase Use it while you’ve got it. They loved each other wonderfully. Even as old wolves they never lost the heat to make love with one another. One of these ten Pups was Hayden herself. Hayden’s older sister Sira was the leader of Zaraidnor right now. A rough beginning to an overall alright story right? Wrong. The whole time, for four generations of Zaraidd the boarders remained strong through deathly will power and brute force. Bloodshed. Even within the walls of Zaraidnor itself. Bloodshed that Hayden had willing taken part of. Even the brutal battle that erupted when two of the sixteen heirs returned to Zaraidnor as corpses, both of them Hayden’s siblings. A bloody legacy.

Hayden quickly recovered from her silence. She’d only zoned out for a moment, not very long. It was a long story that’s she’d recall in this wolf demanded it but otherwise she’d keep it to herself. Though the name only might have been enough. A grin cracked her face. She’d get to use her full name. They all had fancy nicknames. Every one of the wolves in the royal bloodline of Zaraidd. “Ha! We all had our names. I am Hayden the Man Child! Daughter of Runner the Speed Demon and Molly the Goddess of Beauty. Hayden Rave Zaraidd. This pack I speak of is the pack of Zaraidnor. A legacy I’d rather not recall here.” Her eyes quickly altered course of to the side, like it was like recalling a bad memory, which it was. "I've done alot to put distance between me and it..." That part was in a much lower voice. It wasn't really aimed at anyone. Her answer was swift coming and to the point at least.
[html]

You're slipping back into first person narration -- be careful. Smile

It took a while to get a response to his query, but the cyclops simply stood and waited, blinking his scars. She drifted off into her thoughts, evident by the distant look her eyes adopted, and the silence spanned long between them. With a grunt, Jefferson lowered to his haunches and waited, ears flicking with mild impatience, eye browsing until she finally managed to gurgle some sort of response.

Hayden managed to introduce herself—a bit more strongly than he'd predicted. Eye donned an uncomfortably questionable gaze as she shouted out her name(s) for all the heavens to hear. The Patriarch's ears immediately flicked back at the first, "man child," and it took every effort he had to resist a cracked smile and stifled laugh. In the end, the many names she brought into the air went in and out of his ears, with pronunciations complicated beyond his level of caring. "Hayden, then," he concluded, shortening her name to what he preferred to say. She offered no information about her pack, claiming to have distanced herself from it even after the proud proclamations just seconds before.

"Phoenix Valley is a good place to start fresh," he shrugged, raising again to his three legs. "If you want to stay, you'll start out as a Loas and work your way up. Most of our members are more laid back... Try not to scare them." Jefferson turned stiffly, rolling his shoulders as he started away. "Make yourself at home."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.