radiate not only for you
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: drug usage starting with the 2nd post. Reader discretion is advised.

For Daisuke. Hope this is alright!

For now, Clover had made her home in an abandoned shack in Drifter Bay. Though it wasn’t exactly ideal for the young girl, it served its purpose well enough for the time being. It was there that she stored her belongings when going out to gather food or do some exploring. Otherwise, the guitar and satchel were carried over her back as she made her way to whatever destination was in mind.

Today, however, her possessions were stored away in the dilapidated housing. Humming, the girl walked delicately through the area of drifter bay, eying an expanse of yellow off in the distance. Because this was her favorite color, it was Sunflower Sunsets that the girl decided was her new destination. Her slender fingers went to her hair, twirling up into the wavy locks as she reminisced about Juniper Peace. She missed her family, for the entire clan was no less than that. Clover was determined to find her sisters though, and so she assured herself that her departure was for the best.

Once she made her way into the field of sunflowers, Clover leaned into one of the plants, plucking one of the premature flower heads from its stem. Smiling, she leaned into the flower, sniffing to take in its scent. Her humming has not ceased as Clover tucked the sunflower into her hair, opposite the ear of where a joint had been carefully tucked into her white headband.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: I know i told you this would by up on like Saturday, but bitches were bitches that day and the days after. I sorries I lied. <3; I'm pretty sure they were going to smoke and play music, so i made him have both?

The Sunflower fields was always a place that Daisuke liked to visit, even in the winter. He had made memories here with Strel, and he wanted to make many more memories in such a beautiful place. Today, he had his bowl and jar of hand picked marijuana and his guitar. He had his bowl that he had found on his birthday, and his guitar that Jazper had given to him, both being prized possessions of his, you know, besides his best friend, the feline, Schwarz. He had his guitar in his back while he walked through the fields, in his hand being a lighter and the bowl, packed with weed. In his pocket was the jar of marijuana. With the packed bowl in his hand, he took the mouthpiece and pushed it to the end of his snout, and he struck the lighter, and put the flame to the end of the piece with the herb in it. He inhaled as the smoke filtered through the chambers of the bowl and finally made it into this mouth and down his throat and into his lungs. He tried to hold the smoke in as he walked along, humming as he walked, the guitar slung across his back tapping on his back with every odd step he took.

The golden male exhaled his hit slowly, his body letting a little cough escape at the smoke drained out, but it didn't send him into a huge coughing fit, which happened to be ideal for him since he wouldn't have to have his chest hurting afterward. He shook his head as he let the smoke filter through his nose. When he finished exhaling the smoke, a large whiff of another passed his nose. Torn ear tilted to the side as he let his stoned gaze move through the tops of the sunflowers until he found a woman there. Golden tail wagged softly as he decided to move towards her.

Once he was close enough he held a huge grin on his maw before holding a peace sign with his right hand. Hello, m'lady. How are you doing today? the punk asked the hippie.

Whatever you do
Don't be afraid of the dark
[/html]
[html]

No worries! I've been busy with job searching & interviews lately. And yeah, that's the plan, man. :}

After tucking the flower into her hair (looking odd as the flower head was quite large) Clover decided to settle down in the field and take in the bright yellow scenery for awhile. Carefully, she swung the softened leather strap over her shoulder and placed her guitar gently on the ground, before crossing her own legs into a pretzel and taking a deep breath of the fresh air. Though she would have preferred to spend a nice day like this with those of Juniper Peace, Clover decided that it was alright that she was alone… Mother Earth would watch over her and keep her safe.

But then, Clover’s onyx ears turned to catch a new sound – the sound of another making their way through the field. A soft cough accompanied the sound of the sunflowers swaying out of the way of their trespasser and for a moment Clover was worried she might be thrown out of some invisible border she had managed to over look. However, this was clearly not the case. A golden male stepped through the yellow plants, a familiar sign flashing before Clover’s straw colored eyes. She couldn’t help but smile, instantly reminded of Juniper Peace upon seeing the male’s fingers thrown into a peace sign.

"Hello, dove," she replied as her gold eyes swept over him. There was a lot to take in and Clover was rather pleased with the eccentricity of his form. From the colorful spiked hair, to the various piercings adorning his face and ears, down to his vibrant blue eyes and possessions – he was very interesting to look at. Clover was intrigued to talk with him more. "I’m just lovely today. How about you sit and join me?" She proposed, eyeing the pipe that he was carrying with him. She let one finger gesture towards the joint tucked safely in her white headband and grinned. "We can make some wonderful music."

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
ilu <3; short, ew.

Hello, dove the woman responded. Daisuke was immediately happy that she had greeted him with a kind voice. Golden tail wagged as he had moved towards the smaller woman. She was a yote. She looked the part. Daisuke held a smile on his maw. She was cute too. Her headband was cute too. I’m just lovely today. How about you sit and join me? the woman spoke. Daisuke nodded his head and walked up to her. He sat his larger body next to the woman, making sure to take off his guitar and lay it on the ground next to him. He noticed her guitar sitting not too far to the right of her. Her hand also pointed to a joint that was in her headband. How clever.We can make some wonderful music. the woman continued. Daisuke smiled lightly. Thank you very kindly, miss. he spoke politely, nodding his head. My name is Daisuke Ghanjai. You have a name, yes m'lady? the male asked, cocking his head before she had continued.

I've never played with anyone else before...I've only played by myself, but I'm willing to try yes, yes. the male spoke to the woman, that smile on his face before he took the bowl to the mouth, and he reached into his pocket and took the lighter from his pocket to his bowl and it lit the end of the bowl again, pulled the smoke through the chamber and stem and took the hit. He held the hit before slowly exhaling it out of his lungs and looking to the woman. You a loner too, m'lady?

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3

The stranger moved to settle on the ground near her, and Clover watched with straw colored eyes as he lifted his own guitar away from his back and settled it onto the ground. It was a gorgeous thing with a red sunburst finish and she could not decide whether or not she found her own pearly white Alvarez to be prettier. They were both beautiful instruments. When he spoke again to her, her gaze fluttered up to find his. Although his eyes were a cool blue, they were anything but cold. In fact, Clover found some warmth in them as she replied, "Clover Love," once again leaving behind the surname infamous to this area.

"Oh, it’s easy," she assured him, letting a few fingers twirl idly into her golden walnut locks. Daisuke had brought the intriguing bowlpiece to his muzzle and lit the dried leaves as Clover watched, greeted by the sweet smell she had been enveloped in all her life. "Mmm," she hummed, finding comfort in the scent like calming incense. For a moment she imagined she was back home at Juniper Peace. "Yeah, I’m a loner for the moment, but Mother Earth is always watching over me, so I am never truly alone. At least, not when I have all of this glorious nature around me," she spread her arms gesturing towards the golden sunflowers creating a backdrop of yellow. "I’m traveling is all. Trying to find my siblings. They came out this way, somewhere. I’m not that great of a tracker, though, so it’s been a little hard. I’m not too worried though. Mother Earth will reunite me when the right time comes." Her fingers found their way to her hair again, twirling. "What about you, dove?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<3

Clover Love the woman had spoken to him, her name. Daisuke smiled to the woman, the piercings on his lips glinting in the sunlight a little bit as he had smiled crookedly. That is one of the most beautiful names that I've heard in awhile. the male complimented the woman's unique name. The last name that he found to be interesting as her own was Snake's name. Snake had no surname, nor another name to speak of like her own, so he was lucky to have two names in there instead of one. What had made her name so beautiful to Daisuke was the whole Love part of it. Love was a beautiful thing, so why wouldn't it be beautiful as a name as well? It's such a pleasure to meet you, Clover Love. he spoke, nodding his head lightly. Oh, it’s easy she went on to assure that playing with another was easy to do. Daisuke was still a little bit nervous about it, since he had not dared to play with another, and he actually know the chords on the guitar by ear instead of by name. Uhm....But I don't know what the strings are called... he spoke, looking down at his guitar for a moment. I uhm... I started to learn from someone, but I went to find them to teach me some more, and...I couldn't find them.. he spoke, looking back at the woman, shrugging his shoulders before continued.

Mmm she cooed as the smoke had surrounded the two, Daisuke holding in what he could for a brief amount of time before letting it sink out of his lungs. She continued to speak. Yeah, I’m a loner for the moment, but Mother Earth is always watching over me, so I am never truly alone. At least, not when I have all of this glorious nature around me, she spoke and Daisuke giggled. He liked this woman. She was in love with nature like he. Though, she had believed that the Earth was the one who watched over them, while Daisuke believed that the ocean was. I’m traveling is all. Trying to find my siblings. They came out this way, somewhere. I’m not that great of a tracker, though, so it’s been a little hard. I’m not too worried though. Mother Earth will reunite me when the right time comes. the woman went on, Daisuke just sitting there, blue eyes on her and both audits listening to her, them also pulled towards the woman. He held a smile on his lips the whole time. She ended with a question about him. Well.. I'm a loner, yes. he started, pausing as if he was thinking about what he was going to say or something. My siblings aren't anywhere around here. They are out living their own lives..Wherever they are.. he spoke, against pausing for a second and continuing. I just...don't believe in the claiming of a piece of Earth as your own. So naturally, I don't believe in packs, even though I was born into one, and they were nothing but awesome to me and my family. the male explained. I mean, go ahead, live in a group, but claiming the land as yours and no one elses, when it's your feet that take you across the land, is just ridiculous. I don't expect you to understand my logic though. A lot of others think that I'm weird because of things like this. the male shrugged before he had taken the bowl to his lips once again, lit it, and inhaled. This time though, when he had finished, he had offered the bowl to the woman. Yus? he asked, his head cocking lightly to her as he held out the bowl to the woman.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The young coyote’s features were highlighted with a light smile as Daisuke complimented her on her name. The girl had to admit that she had always been fond of the name her parents had given her, since she had been chosen as the one to receive the name of Love. The girl felt it to be a huge honor, as love was one of the principles those of Juniper Peace bestowed upon others. "And it’s wonderful to meet you too, Daisuke." His name was very interesting, as was his appearance. She could see how some might be put off by him, but she merely found his golden frame interesting. Not to mention his friendly demeanor - this only pulled her in more.

"Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll be alright. My friends and I would just play with sounds – combing whatever we thought would flow together. Really, once you get down to it and let the music inspire you, it’ll come naturally. Trust me," she assured him, plucking one string and letting the tone ring out between them, smiling all the while. It was nice to be in touch with some sense of her roots again. She listened to him then talk about his own family and his ideas on packs. She could understand his ideas, even if she didn’t feel entirely the same. "Yeah, it is a strange concept to claim something as your own. Especially the land, which Mother Earth is in control of. I guess I don’t really mind, though I’m not wholly for it or against it. It just is. Back home, though, in Juniper Peace... well, we banded together but we didn’t call one place home. We moved around a lot, exploring all parts of this beautiful world. Plus, it was easier for us to keep our way of life like that. We lived a lot differently than most of our kind do." She offered a coy smile, finding his blue gaze for only a moment before breaking away again.

He had brought his intriguing bowl back to his muzzle, and Clover watched curiously as he took another hit. His bowlpiece was unlike anything she had ever seen before and when he offered it to her, Clover hesitated for a moment. "Of course," she finally replied, plucking it delicately from his hand, their fingers brushing briefly in exchange. She brought the bowl to her own lips and lit the contents inside, finding comfort as she cleared the piece and found herself with a lung full of the sweet smoke. She then handed it back to him, making sure not to drop his lighter as they passed. "Thanks, dove." As she exhaled, Clover brought a hand to his face, cupping his muzzle gently under his chin. A thumb gently ran over the smooth metal of one of his snake bites. "What are these?" She asked curiously, before letting her hand fall away from him. She liked the way they looked there, giving him an edge lost on most others.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
xD

And it’s wonderful to meet you too, Daisuke. the woman replied. Daisuke gave her a smile at the response and he nodded his head to her. She continued with talking about the music making business. Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll be alright. My friends and I would just play with sounds – combing whatever we thought would flow together. Really, once you get down to it and let the music inspire you, it’ll come naturally. Trust me she spoke to him. The very moment she had told him to trust her, he immediately did. Simple as that. He had no reason not to, and since she had been more educated than him on the guitar (he figured anyways since she had been playing with others) and since she told him straight up to trust her, he had no choice than to do just that. She reached over and plucked a string and he smiled as her, letting a small giggle pass his lips.

"Yeah, it is a strange concept to claim something as your own. Especially the land, which Mother Earth is in control of. I guess I don’t really mind, though I’m not wholly for it or against it. It just is. Back home, though, in Juniper Peace... well, we banded together but we didn’t call one place home. We moved around a lot, exploring all parts of this beautiful world. Plus, it was easier for us to keep our way of life like that. We lived a lot differently than most of our kind do. she had spoken back to him. He actually seemed to like the idea of a moving pack. That idea is something that I would like to do. Though, recently, I've only been wandering around here, in nova Scotia. I'm surprised that I've spent so long here. I think it's because of the wolves and 'yotes that I've met here. They all seem to be characters that I can hang around. the brute spoke, looking at the woman with his blue eyes, taking in her smaller form. Her markings were particularly charming. He could see why she was named Love, she was absolutely adorable. Daisuke's tail wagged gently, just because he was content here, with company, getting high, making music. She took the bowl from his hand after a moment of thinking about it. Of course she had spoken, and he willingly handed over the piece before she took a hit, cleared the bowl and passed it back. He took it back and hit it again. Thanks, dove. she had spoken before she suddenly lifted her hand to meet his chin. Her finger ran over one of his lip rings. What are these? the woman asked.

They are just some metal that one of my friends helped me pierce there. he answered, the smoke filtering through his nose as he exhaled the smoke from his lungs. I think they look cool. I also have these ones on my ears that go across. he spoke to the woman, tilting his head down to the woman, one of his fingers even pulling down the torn ear to show her. Daisuke often forgot that his ear was torn, since it was already as healed as it was going to get. What's this string around your head? It's awefully pretty. Did you make it? oh god, now he was getting a little bit hyper.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Clover listened when he spoke about how he had been wandering in this area recently too. She wondered silently if he would decide to stay in this area, for she had to admit to herself that she wouldn’t mind seeing him again after this meeting. He intrigued her and was obviously a very nice guy – perhaps they’d be able to make some more music and share a few more smokes in the future. "Oh, I know what you mean, dove. I’ve been wandering in this area for a few weeks now and I’ve meet some extraordinary people. I’m not sure what I’ll end up doing though – if I’ll stay or go. I’m still trying to find my sisters, and going back to Juniper Peace might be hard if they’ve decided to move on from where I left them." Though her words seemed somber, Clover emphasized a smile, for she was anything but sad to be here. Nova Scotia had really started to grow on her, and the young coyote even found herself considering traveling to that place, AniWaya, that Liliana had told her about.

After she drew away her hand, Clover had to remind herself that she was no longer amongst the gypsy band of hippies. Though they had all been rather affection, Clover had come to find that not everyone was used to such close contact and she was only grateful that Daisuke didn’t seem bothered by it. Instead, he explained to her as she let her gaze focus on the metal anchored on both sides of his lip. Then he turned his head, showing her the industrial bars that extended across his ears. She liked those too and though she fought the urge to reach out and touch them, it over took her. Gently she let a finger trace the metal there, silently wondering what had happened to his tattered ear. "They’re wonderful," she breathed, letting her fingers fall way once more. "And your hair – it has such beautiful colors," she couldn’t help to suppress the broadening smile highlighting her features.

"Oh this?" Her fingers went to the double braided headwrap and Clover smiled. "Why thank you, dove. But no, I didn’t make it. My mother did." She smiled at the thought of Ocean Flower, missing her mother's presence. She felt bad for having left her alone in Juniper Peace, but she knew that the hybrids there would watch over Ocean and care for her in the absence of her children. "I wear it a lot – it reminds me of her," she divulged to Daisuke, looking up to meet his cool blue eyes again.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
sorries for wait.

Oh, I know what you mean, dove. I’ve been wandering in this area for a few weeks now and I’ve meet some extraordinary people. I’m not sure what I’ll end up doing though – if I’ll stay or go. I’m still trying to find my sisters, and going back to Juniper Peace might be hard if they’ve decided to move on from where I left them. it hit him that the woman was calling him dove at this point in time. He almost cocked his head at the interesting pet name. Did he look like a bird or something? A dove of all birds? He figured that he'd look more like a peacock of all birds. With their beautiful colors and all. That was besides the point though, the woman explained that she would not be able to go back to her pack because they were nomads just like herself. That was the thing about Daisuke's last pack. They were stationary, so he could go back to them whenever he wanted to. Did he want to go back was the question. He could answer this with a simple no. Why? Because he had things here that he didn't have there. He had friends who didn't fake it, he has had many new experiences that he never would have had on the isolated island of Zirenta and it's two sister islands. The only thing that would happen to him there was him living an uneventful life as a straight male with a miserable family and no luperci or anything of interest. Daisuke wasn't about to ditch his life here for that bullshit. He was in love with this place, and the people (specifically Snake) here. He was not about to leave so soon, yet he still was against joining a pack for the reasons that he spoke before. I think that I want to stay for a little longer. I'll probably need a reason to leave now. he spoke, a small sigh falling from his lips as he took the bowl to his lips again, lit the end of it and inhaled the smoke. On the exhale, a few coughs followed, still not as hard as the first time he had smoked and had a long coughing fit.

The woman seemed to be fascinated with the piercings, and not afraid to trace them with her fingers. Daisuke had been the same way with scars. He was not afraid to touch them, caress them, molest them if you will. They’re wonderful she spoke. And your hair – it has such beautiful colors the male had lifted his head back up to look at her broad smile across her lips. She had a beautiful smile too. Daisuke noticed it, and he smiled his own stupid Daisuke smile back at her. Thank you so much. My friend, Hanna helped me with all of it. She did do an awesomeness job on them, she did, she did. the male spoke, nodding his head energetically, his voice and demeanor also energetic and happy as he sat there, the chemicals from the herb getting a grip on his brain and reacting in a way to make him stoned and silly.

Oh this? glazed blue orbs watched the woman's hand raise to her own headband. Why thank you, dove. But no, I didn’t make it. My mother did. the woman spoke. Daisuke cocked an ear at her as he was immediately reminded of Snake and his mother and the objects he had gotten from her. Daisuke's mother was a full fledged lupus wolf and had no skills with making things (she had no thumbs to make them) and therefore, he had nothing but the memory of his silver coated mother. A small bout of sorrow had fell into the heart of Daisuke, but he shook it away. It was a jealousy that he did not want to manifest in his breast. I wear it a lot – it reminds me of her the woman went on. Your mother must have been very kind. the golden brute had started. She did a beautiful job, and you should wear it a lot. It shows how much your mom loved you. the male continued. Sometimes I wish that my momma had something to give to me before she died, but she wasn't luperci, neither was father. I'm the first one of my family to be infected. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly, and even though he was talking dark, he held a handsome smile still on his face. It is, however the best thing that has happened to me. I never would have met you, or any of the other wolves and yotes that I've met here if I wasn't luperci, and still on that god forbidden Island. he continued to speak, grabbing his guitar by the neck and lifting it onto his lap, starting to strum his fingers on some of the random chords, warming up it seemed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

My sincerest apologies for this horrendous wait! <33

His demeanor was so kind and carefree that Clover couldn’t help not to smile around him. She felt similarly to how she had been back in Juniper Peace and it was nice to find such a soul who could make her feel that way again. It was obvious that he was one with the world and Clover felt herself becoming more and more connected with Mother Earth as the chemicals of the cannabis easily worked its magic. "Yes, well you and your Hanna friend did a lovely job, because they are wonderful," she told him again, smiling at the glinting metal adorning his features. She thought that perhaps she might like something like that – maybe something small to highlight one of her own darkened ears.

"Ahw, why thank you, Daisuke." He was such a kind man. "Yes, my mother is a beautiful soul. I’ll be sure to wear it all the time, so that everyone can see the love she put into it." As he went on to explain about his mother, Clover tilted her head slightly as she listened. A frown formed when he revealed she had passed on and Clover murmured a soft, "I’m so sorry." She had never actually seen a wolf or coyote that was not in fact a Luperci. It seemed that most she came across were either born with the virus in their blood, or had acquired it someway throughout life; being Luperci was what just seemed natural now.

The smile returned to her lips and Clover reached for her own guitar, bringing the pearly white Alvarez to her own lap, where her legs were folded under like a pretzel. "Yes, being Luperci is quite wonderful. Many of the things I do in life would not be possible had I not been able to shift. The first few months of my life were much different than they are now. It’s a wonderful, mysterious thing." Her fingers easily found the strings, folding to form chords she did not know the names of. Just as easily she began to play, the notes of her guitar rising into the air to intermingle with those of Daisuke’s playing.

<style>
</style>[/html]

[html]
OOC Ending: Clover and Daisuke totally make some awesome music together and probably smoke a bit more, before the eventually decide to head their separate ways. All in all, a good jam session! Big Grin
[/html]