wicked world on the way to hell.
[html]

392, D'Neville mansion.

The sable-furred woman lounged on the front porch of the mansion, her feet propped up on the railing. Someone had dragged this couch outside semi-recently—there was no way something in this condition had been sitting on this porch for the past twenty years. It was still in one piece, and there was no evidence of mold by sight or sound. Eris sure as hell hadn't dragged the cumbersome thing outside; she had much better things to do than that. Like sit on the damn porch and watch the goddamn rain. It rained all the time here, and Eris was not used to this.

In the desert, the rains had been brief and concentrated in one season. Eterne's region was generally more well-watered than the inner peninsula, but even there, it did not rain like this. All the sable-furred woman could remember for the past few weeks were these long and dragging days of rain, where she had nothing to do but sit in her room or roam the mansion. She had already found just about everything interesting in it—the basement was of particular interest to her, as there were several strange-looking devices there and chains on the wall. These she had recognized, and in that moment of recognition there had been another flashback, similar to what had happened with Snake. Just as quickly, that one had passed, and the sable-furred canine was puzzled once again.

Itzcitla was even less pleased with the rains than Eris, and he remained curled at her side on the couch, a scowl across his spotted and streaked face. His brilliant green-yellow eyes were half-lidded, but still the annoyance was evident in his posture and flicking tail. Absently, the shadow-furred woman reached over and stroked the ocelot along his neck and spine. A faint rumble issued from the cat, but that was all. The sable-furred woman had not yet contemplated what to do with him in winter; the climate here was far too cold for him to roam freely, and she considered keeping him in her room. It was small, however, and the spotted cat would be unhappy. These were the only things she contemplated as she watched the rain with her greenish-yellow eyes, her own sable-shaded ears folded back against her head. There was something positively phlegmatic in the woman, perhaps induced by the weather.

<style>
.eris-birdskull-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-birdskull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-birdskull b {color:#763E07;}
.eris-birdskull {background-color:#C5A88C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_birdskull.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:165px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E7D2BF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E3125; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-birdskull-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-birdskull-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D66510; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table © James; +3

Cotl had already been out and about. It was a rainy day. Again. If Cotl didn't care about his job, he'd more than likely just sit in every day that it rained and not bothered to check the skulls at the borders to make sure they were still intact. Cotl didn't mind the rain none though, he had gotten used to it. Cotl had sat there, on top of the back of his steed, riding back towards the mansion. It had been that time of day to finish checking his traps around the mansion before he would go back inside of his room and smoke, or sleep, or draw or do something that would preoccupy his mind in some way. Maschine had trotted along the pathway back to the mansion, the rain, too noth bothering him as he drenched his pelt.

Long black hair had fallen in front of his face, covering his eyes some (though he had been able to see through the loose strands) as the black mass of a horse had carried his rust body to the gates of the mansion. He had left the gate open before he left, and no one seemed to close it, so it was easy for him to ride in. As he rode in, he had pulled the gate behind him. Anyone who wanted in (or out for that matter) could just open it. Cotl closed it just because he always felt the need to do so. Plus, it gave him warning that someone was coming because of the loudness of it opening and closing, you know, just in case he was expecting someone, or whatever.

Cotl rode his steed to the front, and he had dismounted the horse and started to walk up to the porch, his kills in his left hand, and his bag in his right. Both things drenched because of the rain. Once he had made it to the porch, he froze as his bi-colored eyes saw a form of a woman sitting on the couch on the porch with a feline sitting next to her. He'd never seen her before, much less did he know who she was. He didn't bother to move his hair out of his eyes. His eyes, regardless of the hair that was over it, still looked at the woman. "I've never-NYEH- seen you. Who are you?" he asked, his throat clearing after he had spoken to the woman.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 343

A certain lethargy had overtaken the sable-shaded woman in the last few days. This strange effect had hung over her since the half-moon, to be precise—of course, having undergone what she went through on that night with Larkspur, how could one blame her for tiredness? Her mind had hurtled through space and time itself, and she had seen things that even now perplexed her. The coal-hued woman had yet to devote the mindpower to deciphering those strange images she'd seen, however—her physical tiredness had been far too great, and the chance of misinterpretation too large.

A certain sound drew the woman's attention. This was an unmistakable sound, one that the sable-shaded coyote knew well—hoofbeats. Eterne had plenty of equites, and they were gorgeous creatures, the whole lot of them—they were small, desert-bred horses, re-domesticated from the populations of wild horses that had become feral again after the fall of man. If Eris had managed to procure one of those prior to her departure, her journey would have been far shorter and far less trecherous, but alas, she had not been so lucky. Her chartreuse eyes scanned the gardens and the sprawling lawns for signs of this mystery horse, and finally he rounded a bend of bushes into her sight.

Atop this horse was a rather small canine, and this canine did not take notice of her until he had already dismounted from his horse and made his way onto the porch. There seemed to be food clutched in one of his hand, and some sort of supplies in the other; the sable-shaded woman offered him a thin smile and an odd look at his strange interjection in the middle of his sentence, though she did not comment on that. “Eris. I only just moved in here a few weeks ago,” the coyote hybrid said nonchalantly. Itzcitla had not moved since the other canine's arrival, but now he opened one golden-yellow eye and peered at the orange-yellow hybrid curiously, though there was definitely an air of laziness about the feline.

<style>
.eris-desert .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-desert p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-desert b {color:#436FBC; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.eris-desert {background-color:#293F4F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_desert.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #436FBC; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D161C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-desert-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-desert .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #436FBC; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table © James; +3

The woman spoke her name, and that she had moved in a few weeks ago. He must have become lazy with the scents that came in and out of the mansion because he didn't even think that he smelt her before now. He tried to think back, and he wasn't remembering the arrival of the scent. He must have been somewhere else when she came around or something. Maybe he was just preoccupied with Halo and her scent to be worried about the extra estrogen that was now in the house. Sharp, cold gaze was on the woman, her own eyes were a eerie shade of acid green that Cotl had failed to see before he had met this woman. He was curious as to who in her family had given her such strange eyes. He wasn't about to ask though. It was a weird question to ask, and the woman would more than likely think he was weirder than he was if he asked such an awkward question. Dripping wet, he had the urge to shake, but knew it would be rude to do it since the woman was sitting no more than five feet away from him, and she'd more than likely get wet as well if he did shake off there. The male had a shiver go up his spine as a breeze had rolled into the porch. Cotl's eyes went from the woman to the feline (she probably couldn't tell because his hair was still in front of his eyes) and he tried to figure out if it was alive or not. When it opened one of it's eyes lazily, he had seen that it was. He didn't question the pet the woman had, simply because he had a horse, and Cassius had a raccoon, while Halo had rats. It wasn't too surprising to see another pet. Though, he did feel compelled to tell the woman about the rats. "Halo might kill your cat if it kills her rats. -FUCKERS- So I'd be careful of vhat dat cat does." the male spoke, the profanity stuck in the middle of his sentences.

"Minen name ist Cotl Ulrich. Imaginifer of Inferni." he spoke, nodding his head lightly as he did speak to the woman. "I -NYEH- kann do tattoos and piercings, und I set rodent traps around die gardens und stuff, so make sure you vatch vhere you are stepping." he continued, telling her more of what he did and who he was. He twitched his neck and let his throat clear itself before continuing. "Mine horse ist Maschine. He is nice, so you kann pet him if you vant." the male spoke, shrugging lightly. "Vant one -BITCHFACE CUNT-of zhese?" he asked as he held up his hand with the rabbits in it, wondering if she wanted to have lunch with him while the got to know each other, or something like that.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count::327 gjskdgjksgkj!

The sable shaded woman herself had yet to realize the mystery of her strange eyes. Of course, there was an element to her mother in them—they were too light and too yellowy to have matched her father's vivid lime green exactly. However, none of her siblings reflected this, and it might have been a key for Eris—if only she had realized it. The golden-hued man spoke, and the hybrid's chartreuse eyes lifted to his face again, distracted away from the tattoos and various other adornments decorating him. She visibly jumped at the word “fuckers,” peering around as if expecting someone to have emerged from the bushes. Confused, she settled back down and peered back at him, completely perplexed. “Rats?” she said, with a hint of disdain. “Who's Halo?” and why should I care? she added, mentally.

“Tattoos and piercings, hm?” the sable-shaded woman asked, tilting her head to the side as she considered this. She had only three piercings and no tattoos—tattooing was not nearly as large a practice in Eterne as scarification; there was no ritual and meaning to a tattoo, while the spiral symbol gauged into her arm certainly meant something. It had hurt like hell and she had needed it to bleed the wolf out of her. “Thanks for the warning,” she said, regarding the traps. “Pretty animal, Maschine. Wish I had one these days,” the hybrid said. Though she had not exactly owned her own horse, the Kimaris family had a stable of a few of them, and anyone of the family could ride. Though she hadn't partaken of it too often, she would have killed for it now—everything of interest was so far away. Cotl spoke again, and this time the sable-shaded hybrid could not ignore the strange words. “What do you mean by that? Bitchface cunt?” she asked, leaning forward in her seat. Itzcitla jerked backwards off of her and growled in annoyance at the sable-shaded canine.

<style>
.eris-desert .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-desert p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-desert b {color:#436FBC; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.eris-desert {background-color:#293F4F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_desert.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #436FBC; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D161C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-desert-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-desert .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #436FBC; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: I fucking had a post for here, and then FF failed and didn't recover it.. sorry it took me so long to rewrite eet. >:[ +5

She jumped when he yelled, and of course, he didn't mean to do it, to startle her, I mean. It was hard meeting new people because of this fact. They all had their own reactions, some would ignore it, others looked hard at him until they finally asked what he was talking about, and the ones who did none of the latter simply would either curse him out back, or try and fight him over the words he had no control over that would come from his loose mouth.Rats? Who's Halo? the woman asked. Cotl looked to the ceiling for a minute. Yuh, rats. the male spoke, his throat roughly clearing afterward.The woman asked who Halo was. It almost made the male laugh. "Du kann nicht tell me dat you have not smelt die oder voman in de Mansion." the male spoke, his neck twitching to the right before he let out a harsh NYEH sound from his throat. "She lives in die east ving. First room. " the male spoke to the woman, his cold eyes pinned on the woman.

Tattoos and piercings, hm? the woman asked. The male nodded his head. " -FUCK SHIT- Ja, Dat's mein job. Besides making sure die borders are all pretty-like." the male spoke, shrugging his shoulders as he spoke, and his throat roughly clearing itself after he had spoken. Thanks for the warning, the said about the traps, and he simply nodded his head. He wouldn't speak anything of the traps again, since he had already warned her once. If she got snared by a trap (though it would not kill her, more than likely it would trip her, and give her a big headache when trying to get herself out of it) then it would he her fault, not his, because he did his job and warned her. So, in the end, she wouldn't be able to blame him for his traps being in the way when he told her to watch her steps. Pretty animal, Maschine. Wish I had one these days the woman had spoken to him. Cotl let a smirk form on his lips. He liked when people complimented Maschine, for the stallion had been a beautiful animal. It was a shame that he did not have a mare to breed Maschine with to make a baby foal. He also didn't have the room for another horse unless he took down a wall in the shed that he used for Maschine and he had built another compartment onto the shed to make it big enough for both of the horses. "I traded vith Ember Phoenix fur him. -NYEH- If Ich had die room for anoder horse I vould have zwei. But I don't, so I don't have anoder." the german accented beast had spoken, not failing to be interrupted by himself with that NYEH sound in the middle of his sentences. " Nobody in Inferni rides but me, so I've debated getting a second one..." the male spoke, his words almost muttered, but loud enough for her to hear if she wanted to.

What do you mean by that? Bitchface cunt? the woman hadn't failed to ask him what he meant by the words." I don't mean it. It just....happens. I can't control it. -SUCK IT DRY BIZZATCH-" the male spoke, again, the profanity and unnecessary comments affecting his speech.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]

300 :O

The sable-shaded woman might have scented others in the mansion—the whole creepy place smelled like long-gone coyotes, visitors and guests who had spent a brief time in the coyote house. There were stronger scents, ones Eris identified as belonging to residents, but beyond identifying these canines as others who lived in the mansion with her, the sable-shaded woman could care less. One shoulder lifted in a shrug, and she looked away and back to the sprawling gardens for a moment, clearly disinterested with continued talk of their neighbors.

She jerked less visibly at the man's next interjection, though her fiery eyes snapped back to him immediately, annoyance filtering through her features once more. This one didn't seem to be directed at her, but she still could not see a reason for the sudden obsenities. “Oh. Jobs,” she said, punctuating her statement with a short laugh. The smoke-furred woman almost believed her connection to the clan, her birthright, entitled her to live amongst them freely, without contributing to the clan itself. “Don't know what I'm supposed to do,” she said, although the tone indicated she didn't particularly care. Eris was quite content to lounge about until someone came along and forced her to do something.

Even so, the sable-shaded woman was interested in the conversation about horses—even if she had no idea who Ember Phoenix was or where she came from, she filed this name away. Someone in possession of horses was a good friend to have, and though Eris was not particularly experienced with equines, she did like the idea of not having to walk everywhere. “I'd ride, too,” the sable woman said. He explained the cursing, and the smokey-furred woman relaxed half a notch. “Ah. I guess you catch shit for that, huh?” the dark canine asked.

<style>
.eris-scream-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-scream p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-scream b {color:#D66510;}
.eris-scream {background-color:#371E09; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_scream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:228px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D66510; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#170801; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-scream-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-scream-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D66510; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: +5

Oh. Jobs, the woman spoke, a laughter echoing afterward. A rust colored, pierced and stretched ear had fallen back on the male's head. His mouth held a frown on it, like it always did, and his cold eyes were stuck on the woman. He didn't know what to make of her laughter, and obviously did not find his job to be very amusing, instead, he took his job rather seriously since he had been trusted with such a task. The woman would go on to tell the Imaginifer that she did not know of any job that she was supposed to do. He didn't know her rank, so he could not tell her what specific job she had or even if she had a job considering that she had only been in the clan for a week or so. He didn't know of her ties with Inferni either, so there was no way to know of what ever "birth right" she might think she had to not do shit but sit there and look pretty on her couch with her little feline. Cotl's thoughts turned towards hostility for a moment, his hospitality shrinking the longer he talked to her. He couldn't understand why his thoughts were turning violent, but they were. He cleared his throat. Dhen finds someding to do. the male spoke, his lip lifting lightly to show the tip of a canine tooth, his voice rough as it left his chest. He found his conversations sometimes taking the turn for the worse after awhile, though often times others would dismiss it as him just being Cotl, the weirdo on the block. Often times, that's exactly what his problem was. He was just weird and violence was not hard to come by with him even in a normal conversation. Most of the time he didn't mean for his face and voice to become hostile, but it just did. This had to be one of those moments in time.

The woman told him that she would ride too, if there was another horse to ride. It made him consider getting another one for just a moment, but then he realized that he would just be getting the horse for the woman and not for himself since he really didn't need to have a choice between two horses and which to ride and what not. The only reason he would get another horse was if he needed to breed Maschine for a foal. He didn't need another to ride. He knew that he didn't need another to ride. Vell, I'm sure Ember vould trades one of her herd for someding of value dat you -RAPING CHICKENS- may have in possession. the male spoke to the woman, his sentence not failing to be interrupted by himself. The woman had spoken again about his cursing and asked him if he got alot of shit for that. Here, he hadn't. In germany he was the talk of the town, and widely known outcast that twitched and cursed and was just a freak compared to everyone else. Pupils dilated as they looked at the sable woman. I vasn't treated very nicely back vhere I'm from. Inferni und others here have been.....hospitable abouts it. Sometimes I almost miss being an outcast....Wait, what the fuck am I saying? the male had a few mental conflicts with himself, though he did not let the argument with himself show on his face. Instead, he still held that frown on his lips, and his bi-colored eyes were still on the lime eyed woman.

Vhere are you from? he asked curiously.

[/html]
[html]

The coyote hybrid didn't know what to do, and she wouldn't do anything until somebody came along and forced her to do it. Of course, not comprehending the system of rank within Inferni, Eris didn't quite realize just about anyone—including Cotl—would have been within their right to motivate her ass to usefulness. She had been a little more akin to a princess than a granddaughter in Eterne where Mantus was concerned, and inheriting everything that once been Astaroth's, well—that had just inflated her ego to epic proportions. Prior to finding out her paternity was a falsehood, created in tandem by Astaroth and now complicated further by her mother, the sable-shaded coyote had no cause or experience that had deflated her ego. Not that she remembered, anyway—a sort of mental block had occurred, and the sable-shaded woman did not truly recall the atrocities that had occurred late during her stay in Eterne.

“Maybe,” the woman said, sinking back to the couch with the cat, who still had not moved. He did not shift even as his owner sat next to him, though she draped a hand over his back. There were other seats than his one, and if Cotl wanted to sit, he didn't have to sit right next to her. “I guess I'll have to go find Ember then,” she sniffed, disappointed that Cotl did not offer to allow her to ride his own horse. “And something of value I'd be willing to part with.” There wasn't much she had anymore—the meager possessions she had here and now were nothing compared to the lavish things she had enjoyed in her homeland. “Well, I guess it's okay. It just scares me, 'cause you're louder than when you usually talk,” she explained. “And I thought you were cursing at me, and who likes that?” the woman added, wrinkling her nose. At his next question, she shrugged. “I guess I was born here, or a bit north of here. I went south to the desert, and eventually I came home. Yourself?” she asked. He had indicated his former place was not so accepting of his tics, and his accent and peculiar manner of speech indicated he was not native to this area.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eristable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oper-1.png);">
OOC: +5
Television Rules the Nation!

You could very well say that Cotl got tired of being nice after awhile, and often times, he got selfish with his possessions. Never over a meal would he be possessive unless he hadn't gotten a kill in days and some freeloader thought that they were good enough to just waltz in and try and take his food without asking, then there was going to be one rabid coy-dog on your ankles. Laziness was not going to be tolerated by the male when it comes to that. Even his brother was not allowed to be lazy and think that Cotl was going to wait on his every need. No, fuck that shit. Cotl was a free coy-dog. Everything was about equivalent exchange now. He was a selfish bastard, especially to people that he didn't know. He tried the be nicer to his packmates because he would have to deal with them more than once, and even more so he tried to be on the good terms with everyone in the house because he was in into someone going into his room and raiding the place because he was a jackass to them or whatever he might do to upset someone enough for revenge to be necessary.

Cotl was comfortable with standing there. He didn't feel the need to sit down yet, and if he was going to sit down it more than likely was going to be inside because he wanted to eat his food that he still held in his hand, both rabbits muddy and definitely dead. The woman would sink back into the couch , if he had been really looking at her he would probably notice an uneasiness of the woman, but the bastard didn't really care about how she was feeling at the moment, talking to him. She would speak about having to find something of value for a trade, and finding Ember. Cotl tilted an ear back. He snorted lightly before he would clear his throat. She lives in Anivaya.-NYEH- Ich denken dat she ist ein leader of it. the male spoke, giving another piece of information. Ich guess I could show you sometimes if you'd like. and there he was, offering to take the woman somewhere, at cost of his own time. Selfless and selfish all at the same time.

The woman went to speak about how she thought that he was cursing at her. It did seem like that most of the time, and Cotl did notice that others did think that he was cursing at them until he would explain that he couldn't help but do what he did. I'm sorry. the male muttered, his tone suggesting that they drop the subject since he was starting to get irritated about it. He was happy when she would go on to speak about where she was from. She told him that she was born north of here but went to the desert and then came back. She would then ask where he was from. Deutschland.-FICK SCHEIß- Across die ocean.

Cotl Speaks

[/html]
[html]

Of course, the sable-shaded woman was quite used to having everything handed to her on a silver platter; Mantus had been a doting grandfather, and her false uncles had been very loving and caring up until they figured her out for what she was—a fraud, a cheat, a liar. All of that was true, of course, but by Eris's account, it wasn't her goddamn fault. Nobody had told her a goddamn thing except Astaroth—what else was she supposed to believe? Her mother had never said Laruku wasn't her father, but even as young as she was, Eris could tell. Eris could tell by the way Kaena treated them all; she could tell by the way she didn't see the coyote man nearly as often as her siblings. Half-siblings. There were none other like her, or so she saw it—she had learned some time ago that women were capable of carrying litters sired by multiple fathers; such a thing had occurred in Eterne.

The golden-hued man spoke again, talking of a place called Aniwaya—Eris had never heard of this place, naturally, though she remained composed and appeared curious, waiting as Cotl continued speaking. He eventually offered to show her where this place was, and the sable-shaded hybrid smiled brightly at this, perhaps the first genuine sign of agreeableness from the woman yet. “That'd be nice. I don't know where shit is yet,” the woman said, rolling her shoulders in a meek shrug. She wasn't too frightened to admit such a thing; after all, wasn't it natural to need a guide around at first? He apologized for cursing, and the woman thought about this for a moment, rolling it over in her head. It didn't feel quite right for Cotl to apologize, though Eris couldn't immediately discern why.

“I don't think you should be,” she said, her lime-colored eyes distracted, clearly in deep contemplation. It was like Eterne; it was like everyone hating her for something she couldn't help, either. She'd been lied to; what was she to do but repeat lies she believed to be truth? “It's not your fault.” she said, more confidently, looking to the golden-shaded hybrid. There was an edge of pride in them for having figured out why it bothered her to hear him apologize. She had never been across the ocean, naturally—the sable-colored hybrid had never so much as stepped foot in a boat. Her ears folded back, and she tilted her head. “Was it hard to leave everything so far behind?” she asked. It was a strange question, sure—the sable-shaded woman had yet to square it with herself that she had truly left Eterne; she would never go back to that place. She had seen the last of it.

<style>
.eris-scream-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-scream p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-scream b {color:#D66510;}
.eris-scream {background-color:#371E09; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_scream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:228px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D66510; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#170801; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-scream-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-scream-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D66510; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oper-1.png);">
OOC: +5 we can end this with a fade to black if you want to end it here or whatever.
Television Rules the Nation!

The woman would grin and agree with him showing her where Aniwaya was at some point in time. Cotl nodded his head softly as his gauged ear twitched and his long hair was stuck back in his face. An ivory finger moved the hair out of his face again so she could see his eyes. He was starting to get annoyed with standing out here and being wet, and it was the reason he had not found a seat next to the woman. His eyes were still cold on the woman, his pupils pinpoints in his eyes. He stared at her, manners were long past him. It ist a good ride south from here. the male would speak, remembering how long it would take him to ride there. With another rider without a horse, it would take twice as long. If Cotl had his cart it would probably be easier, of if he had another horse it would be useful in this case as well. Maybe it would be best for the investment. Perhaps he could convince Ember to do a tattoo for a horse. Maybe he was just making excuses now though as well. He'd found the thought of another horse was always attractive to him, but the more horses, the more mouths to feed in winter. Having a herd would be good for hunting in the winter for the pack, but Cotl still felt like he'd get too attached to the damn horses for him to sacrifice to the pack. Maschine and him had become good friends, if not best friends by now, and if Cotl had more, he'd probably tattoo the horses and also spend time with them too much. Then he might as well just be a rancher, and that, my friend, was not what Cotl was really wanting to be. One horse was good enough...Maybe...

Cotl's throat would clear again before he would listen to the woman telling him that it wasn't his fault that he wasn't able to control the cursing and twitches. That seemed to be a reoccuring theme that people seemed to be accepting of over here. He'd noticed it. "It's not Cotl's fault." He liked the feeling, but it also gave him an ego boost that probably, just maybe was not good for the little bastard. Or maybe it was good. Or maybe it didn't do a goddamn thing for him in the real world. It was just people trying to be nice, but no one was willing to step over any boundaries with the male. Except for the one time he'd got lucky here in Kanada. His lip twitched as he snorted again. She would speak again to him. She asked if the move was hard. He pulled an ear back. It vas hart leaving mein bruder. -NYEH-He ended up following mich en die end. the male would share with the other. Oder den dat, nein. -FUCK- It sucked over dhere. the male would growl his next two sentences, showing that he did not like where he came from too much. I mean, he did like the country, and the language and traditions, so he held him being German high over his head, but he just hated the people there because they were assholes on the most part. Some of the girls were hot and some of the guys there were cool on a personal level, but the general public of the clans and packs was just annoying to him.

Cotl looked at the woman and then moved towards the door and put his hand on the handle. He held up the rabbits in his right hand and he looked at the woman. Vant to join mich fur lunch? the male asked.

Cotl Speaks

[/html]