Turn me into ashes, make my soul burn.
WC: 811.
All Welcome.

-------

The night had began to creep onto the landscape – a full moon rising to the sky, and the clouds disappearing to reveal stars as bright as could be. The world lay silent, bar the distant screeches of owls and crows, searching for their families or perhaps just hunting their prey. There was little scenery in the wasteland; a desert of desolate nothingness; the occasional cactus or trail of a snake which had tunnelled into the dirt, but that was it. It was literally what its name said, a waste. It varied in comparison to the beautiful countryside which everything else had been painted it – perhaps the creator of the world, if one did in fact exist, got lazy when it came to here. Or perhaps pollution had finally taken its toll. Either way, the statuesque landscape was almost beautiful. Beautifully ugly, and definitely a place to stumble upon once in a while.

However, the stillness it possessed shattered into a million pieces. The drunken singing of a female broke into the world like a sledgehammer to a wall – or maybe somebody’s head. It spilled out blood everywhere, the blood of distaste for the obsidian female that fell side to side with each step and clasped a bottle of Jack Daniels in her slender digits. She would undoubtedly fall over at some point – and along with getting a face full of dirt, she would probably pass out. That would definitely amuse anyone who could see her right now, and it would probably make her chuckle too. After all, when you’re that drunk, who wouldn’t laugh?

“OOOOOOH! It’s a pirate’s life for me....”
The words were yelled more than sung, no melody to the female’s voice whatsoever. It was apparent that if she were not intoxicated up to her eyeballs, she could probably carry a tune quite well, but tonight was not one of those times, and that was simply that. Stumbling forward, Lucia’s pelt appeared more grey than ebony – littered with dirt, mud and other random parts of the environment she had picked up in her matted fur as she had fallen several times on her pointless journey. It was not apparent to her where she was right now, and even though it was clear she was in some sort of territory that was not hers – she had just past the northern strip, two or three feet into Inferni territory. The drunken female was in for trouble, there was no doubt about that.

“...Drink up me heartiiiies, yooooo hooooooo!”
Her words continued hiccups and forgetfulness ruining what could perhaps have been a decent pirate song. She had a thick smile on her maw. “I’m so gone!” she barked, clearly talking to herself, or maybe the bottle of which she had just taken a rather large swig out of – spilling a lot of it down her chin. “I can’t believe I got this drunk,” she paused, hiccupping in mid-speech. “...What would Snake say?” She put on a stern face, and fell forward, almost ending up on the dirt before steadying herself. “Now, now, now!” she imitated her lover, clearly not meaning it but being too drunk to care. “...What have you done to yourself, my dear Lucia?”

She burst into laughter, her free hand slinging across her chest as she almost doubled over in hysterics. Lucia had no idea why she had decided to go for a walk – or why she had thought it a good idea to drink herself into a stupor. Perhaps it had been a bad idea to have that third joint, or that second bottle of alcohol. Perhaps it had all been a bad idea in the beginning – but when she was miserable, what else could she do? She missed her lover, and she missed sex – it was that simple. The frustration was her excuse, and it worked... kind of. It worked in her mind at least.

Finally, the ebony wolf stumbled over a rock. She fell into the dirt with a thump, grazing her knees and spilling a few droplets of Jack Daniels on the way. She giggled loudly, a high-pitched squeal that didn’t match her personality whatsoever. Lying with her back in the dirt, she pulled out a cigarette from her rucksack which had been slung over her shoulder the entire time – pursing it between her lips, her hands shook as she attempted to light it. Inhaling deeply, her malachite eyes stared up aimlessly at the stars. “Preeeeeettty!” she remarked to herself, exhaling a cloud of smoke and bringing the bottle to her lips once more. Swallowing the liquor, she felt her eyelids become heavy. Tiredness was kicking in, and even though there was a scent of another on the wind, the drunken wolf had no idea. She just started singing again, stopping occasionally to puff her cigarette.

“...And really bad eggs! Drink up me hearties.... Yoooo HOOOOOOOO!”
[html]
OOC: Hope you don't mind Dai-butt barging in all unhappy and sleepy.

He had made it a habit to stay over here, in the Waste. After all, he did tell Snake that he would be moving his den to the waste to be closer to Inferni, so, why not tour the area and find a cave? This night, he had fallen asleep in a cave not too far from the shore, his long optime body curled into a ball in the corner of the cave, his feline companion laying next to him, both in a slumber that seemed to be like paradise. One was dreaming of another day of adventure, hunting lizards, mice, or whatever small critters that wandered too close to the cave, while the other, having a dream of passionate sex with a lover that he was afraid to have. The golden male had been twitching, moaning, the imagery of the dream being almost exactly like reality, Snake's voice even being that same, husky voice that the male had. It made shivers go down the sleeping male's spine as he heard the husky voice moaning in pleasure in his torn audit. Nnnhhh groaned the golden brute as the sound of the outside world was sinking in.

Oceanic orbs flickered open, though his mind was still within the dream. Again, he let out another moan. Schwarz woke up and looked at his companion. He wondered what the male was over there moaning about, but of course the language barrier was still a problem so Daisuke could not hear the words that had passed from the lips of the feline and into the ears of the other male. Nnnnhhhhhh the male groaned again before the feline snuggled back up into the side of the golden brute and fell back asleep. What had caught his audit was the sound of stumbling, yelling. Golden brute could feel a headache creeping up on him while in his dream world, fucking his friend.

...What would Snake say? the words were yelled into the cave. The golden male twitched in the corner, his audits catching the words. In dream world, they had both come to attention, their bodies separating. Daisuke didn't like this, and in his world, he had grabbed his friends' length, in hope to get him to pay attention to him again. But Snake did not. He did not even move, instead, he sat there, eyes cast out of the "cave" that the two were present in, in the dream world of course. Oceanic orbs were on the sand-pelted coyote. Daisuke's eyes then flew open. His eyes were not used to the dark of the cave for a moment, and it took him a moment to adjust, but he had heard other words coming from outside of his cave. Now, now, now! ..What have you done to yourself, my dear Lucia? he heard come from some woman. Daisuke growled. It only took him a second to realize that what had broken the dream was the woman outside of his den, yelling at the top of her lungs about his Snake. Now, you ask, "Isn't Daisuke jumping the boat? What if this was a different Snake she was talking about?" The answer: The woman tried to mimic his voice, and there was no other by the name of Snake that was around here, so Dai was pretty sure. You go on to ask "Why would he be so angry about that?" Answer: Daisuke was in the middle of fucking the kid in his dreams. The woman made the sex stop. That's what he was angry about.

The punk rocker had gotten up, rather slowly, still trying to find his mind, the one not fueled with the rage of being awoken from one of the best dreams he's ever had. The grumpy brute had stumbled out of his cave, Schwarz not bothering to get up, and figuring that the golden beast had been going out to relieve himself. The male grumbled as he walked out of the cave, his mind buzzing angrily. It wasn't long until he came upon a woman, her laying in the sand, looking up at the stars. What did you say about my Snakey? the male growled, a scowl on his normally happy face.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 468.
Hope this is alright; my thoughts are a little off, due to the kidney infection. xD

The punk-rock kid seemed to appear from thin air. His voice was a mere growl in the back of his throat as he spoke to the obsidian female. It would appear that Lucia had hit a nerve by mocking her current lover – and though she had meant no disrespect, and indeed had fallen for the coyote soldier pretty hard, this idiot had jumped to conclusions and already attempted to bite her head off.

Staring up at him, as she lay there serenely in the sand and dirt, it became apparent in her mind that from the angle she looked at the newcomer from (everything was upside-down!), his grumpy expression almost reminded her of a feline’s bottom, as it walked away from someone with its tail extended high above itself – this male seemed to have the egotistical tendencies of a cat anyway - Lucia could not help but let out a drunken giggle. Not moving her malachite gaze from the tanned canine, she smiled sweetly – her entire expression distorted by the inebriation of her system, and the scar across her eye.

“I said nothing, she slid her words across slowly, sarcasm dripping off the letters like poison on a snake’s fangs. The unfortunate thing about Lucia was that whilst she had her drunken outbursts, she was prone to temper-tantrums, and they were never pleasant. However, the moment seemed calm enough; her mindset seemed steady enough, and her tone had seemed to fade into friendliness with her next sentences. “Okay, so I impersonated him – but I don’t see why you would have such an issue with it,” a coy smile wrapped itself over her façade, her coals lit up with some sort of flashback as she recalled the day on the shoreline, when her and Snake had become one. “—I can imitate my lover whenever I like!”

There was an intoxicated swagger about her voice, but the sarcasm and wit was as clear as day. It would appear that because the impersonation of the coyote had annoyed this punk kid something rotten, the male who had attempted vainly to stand up for Snake had a crush on the Inferni Soldier. All Lucia could think to do with this knowledge was to toy with it – she was drunk, bored, and desperately lonely. Playing with this male’s thoughts would bring her momentary interest, and perhaps get him to consider not assuming things so quickly, in the future. “Haven’t you heard the news?” she smirked, placing another cigarette in her maw and lighting it. She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes for a mere second until she exhaled – blowing the smoke in the direction of the grumpy rocker. “Snake and I…” she paused, trying to hold back the amusement, her eyes now ablaze with some sort of sadomasochistic glimmer. “—we’re an item.”

<style type="text/css">
.lucia b {font-weight:bold; color:#91ba5a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lucia .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#808000; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.lucia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #5c7628}
.lucia {margin:0 auto; width:363px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/lcpt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc: lalalala

I am done
With this war
I will spit right in the face of all you whores

Deep sapphire eyes were on the drunken woman. I said nothing the hell she didn't. Her loud ass voice interrupted his R.E.M. cycle. Daisuke let his blue eyes narrow, ears threatening to lay flat on his head, and his tail twitching irritably. The sarcasm in her stupid voice was enough for him to be set off. Okay, so I impersonated him – but I don’t see why you would have such an issue with it—I can imitate my lover whenever I like! she went on to speak. The punk had cocked a devilish grin on his face. He remained silent, the irritation was written all of his fucking punk rock face, but that stupid grin was on his face, trying to hide it all away. O-oh. Your lover? What does he say about this? the male asked, only the first word being studdered out while the rest of the words were hot, fiery, and almost jealous. Daisuke didn't believe they were lovers. Daisuke had gone around with a few ladies, and none of them were desperate enough for them to come back to him and be all like "Oh, I'm in love with you" and all that bullshit. Daisuke was slowly realizing this, more than likely was the situation. What Snake thought about this would be interesting.

Haven’t you heard the news? Snake and I—we’re an item. the woman spoke to him. He saw the stupid look on her scarred face, the stupid glimmer of her eyes. At that moment, Daisuke found it appropriate to take advantage of her position on the ground. He jumped to where he could straddle her (giving her no access to whatever she had in her bag, and making sure of it) and he quickly did so, knees on both sides of her, his hips against hers, the only real thing keeping them away from each other being their clothes. He then proceeded to get close to her, his deep blue eyes looking straight into hers. She was smaller than he, so he was not too scared of her, and her struggling to be free of his grip. He snarled lightly as he looked at her and her scarred face. He proceeded to touch it, tracing over the scar with his clawed index finger. You're just a stupid little girl. the male growled, a smirk taking his face. You were nothing but a drunk-fuck, girl. he didn't have the same respect for her as he would any other woman. You don't even know him. You don't know what he's been through, where he's been. the male snarled again, his hand reaching out and behind her to grab her hair, to keep her focused on him. His legs were tight around her waist, his whole weight down on her, all 225 pounds of him. He had been getting bigger recently because of his conditioning, and him being able to eat better because it was summer. Even she was looking a little bit yummy at the moment, and i mean, it would be an easy kill considering all he would have to do was get her neck real quick-like. What shackles the male did have (most of his back was shaved so you could see his tattoo.) stood on edge. His broad shoulders were straight, face twisted in a snarl. He does not have the capacity to love. He knows nothing of it, and if there's anyone who will teach him, it will, and has been me. Not you, you stupid little whore. the punk had let the mean words fall from his lips. He had his hand still twisted in her long hair, making sure she didn't move her head. He wasn't going to rape her, no, he was not that kind of person. She would, however, be taught a lesson, drunk or not. He knew exactly what he was doing. His mind was there, and his mind didn't care if he crushed this woman and her stupid little fantasies. They were nothing but that, and he would not let her take away what he had been working so hard at all of this time. She was not allowed in his fantasy world that he was making into a reality for himself. He was working too hard, and he had been working too long for this woman to think that she could just come in here and take his friend without Daisuke being okay with it.

Angry shivers went up his spine, his eyes looking down into those green ones. We can make this easy, or we can make this hard, little girl. the golden brute was not joking around.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 1276 ... Big Grin WOOT!

He came upon her like some crazed bat out of hell. The jealousy in his sapphire coals seemed to almost explode, and the look on his face – well, it seemed to twist all sense of reason. He looked like he wanted to kill, and that he would enjoy doing it. With her body pinned, and straddled like some X-rated film at the late night cinema, Lucia could feel the alcohol in her system beginning to dissipate. All her senses were loading up, reinstalling themselves. He was in trouble now. However, instead of making a move, the obsidian Inferni Outsider simply smiled – a cruel, knowing smile, and she stared directly into his ocean-painted eyes. She could almost taste his breath on her tongue; their closeness almost intimate perhaps, on some strange masochistic level. His clothes rubbed against her skin, and his voice echoed within the confines of her mind, she could feel her pulse beginning to race – and a single growl erupting in her throat.

Admittedly, if the situation had been different, she would have backed down. He was generally a fair bit bigger, and dare she say it, a lot heavier too – but Lucia blamed the comfort eating. It was clear this male had some sort of sordid obsession with her other half, and that, in itself was a lot more disturbing than the fact that he called her ‘little girl’, or in fact had her straddled in the desert and was beginning to touch her face. Feeling his fingers on her face, Lucia’s eyes narrowed to the size of needles. She snarled loudly, a warning in its tone. She wanted to bite off his hand, but that would have been irrational and uncalculated – a fight was about balance, about procedure. She was trained, just like Snake, and she was not about to break her training for this whelp. He just wasn’t worth the effort.

Continuing to smile, almost relentlessly, the ebony female never once removed her gaze from his. Her ears flickered momentarily as silence finally settled in. She inhaled, and sighed as she exhaled – almost sarcastically. It became apparent that whilst lost in her thoughts, this psychopath had decided it a better option to ensure she didn’t move her gaze and clasp her hair. It probably would have hurt, but still mildly intoxicated (though a lot less now due to the adrenaline – she was quickly sobering up), Lucia had barely noticed. Her lips curled in amongst themselves, her canines peering out of their blackened duvet like peals from a clam. She was grinning wildly now, much like a Cheshire Cat, and her eyes – they danced like fire, there was madness in them. Something was happening to her, something different.

“Well, now that you’ve finished having your little hissy fit,”
she was calm in tone, but there was a definite sense of mocking, “I can tell you exactly what you need to know, kid! She licked her lips, flexing her toes she did so – it was as though she was trying to tell him she didn’t care what he did to her. She was the one being honest. He was lying – mostly to himself. The poor sod. “Snake; born in New Haven. He was a prisoner by the ruler - his mother had fallen out with the bastard or something.” She paused, examining the male’s face. She wondered how much longer it would be until he burst into tears. Oh, she was going to enjoy that. “He was trained by the ruler to be a soldier, but escaped with his mother and during his travels, met his father. After that, and many countless events, he left his original family and made one for himself here, in Inferni.”

She was still grinning, each word casually falling off her tongue like poison. She wanted to burn him with acid, or perhaps watch him burn whilst covered in petrol. Either would have served its purpose for the time being. He was beginning to annoy her, and he hadn’t said anything for the time being. She continued her speech, each word proving that she knew more and more about the coyote solider. She couldn’t wait to get onto the really raunchy details. “He is trained in biped, and quadruped forms. Both, with and without weaponry… His main training was based around not feeling pain…. And using knives to their full advantage…”

Letting her words fade momentarily, her malachite optics moved dangerously; there was something psychotic forming in her façade, but what it was remained a mystery. Lucia could feel its presence, but had no knowledge of the feeling or its origins – she just liked the feeling, the power it gave her. It was like Viagra for the mind, it was electric. “He carries a knife on his person, as well as a broken pistol.” Her grin widened. Having held the beautiful object, she knew exactly how it felt, how it looked, how it smelled; exactly how she knew Snake really – but he was now a fixed pistol. She had fixed him, made him trust her, open up to her, sleep with her – she had made him love her. It was ironic really; the unloved becoming loved, the untrusting becoming trusting. It was fate, maybe – or just luck. Either way, Lucia couldn’t help but wonder how much more information she needed to spout to convince the little punk of her truths – not that it bothered her any; this was fun. She always did love a bit of chaos.

“The pistol,”
she finally added, flexing her digits into the sand beneath her, trying to ignore the increasing pressure on her chest-plate, “is a 1911 Custom. Snake and I are going to make it work.” Another pause, but only seconds long – just to savour the thought of shooting the annoying brat with it, a pleasant image if ever there was one. It was time to bring out the big guns now, her biggest weapon. Details on their passionate moments at Quartz Shoreline, and how he made her squirm in the best kind of way. A bittersweet, almost vengeful expression took form on her face, and those viridian emeralds shone brilliantly with honesty – all of this was genuine, couldn’t he see that? She smirked coolly.

“Me and Snake declared our mate-ship at the Quartz Shoreline,”
she snapped bluntly, her tone blank, but cold. “We shared each others body like temples. The way he moved on top of me was heavenly – the way he kissed me, a little rough but passionate all the same.” She could feel some kind of psychotic laugher building up in her chest, and a tingling in her spine. The entire situation was beginning to arouse her – that or just the deep, meaningful thoughts of the coyote had begun to burn so hard into her mind that the images of their love-making had triggered her hormones again. “He likes to be on top, and he likes to kiss my neck – just above my collarbone.” She could keep this going all night, but she was sure that pretty soon, this little psycho-punk would snap. That would be the cherry atop the cake really. “Oh, and if you need anymore proof…” Her lips curled even more so – a darkness now resting casually on her face as though it had been there all along; Lucia felt strange, almost possessed. What was this insatiable power she felt all of a sudden? Was it the fact she was pretty much sober? Who knew – all she knew was that she now had the upper hand in this game. After all, liars never win in the end. “…I can tell you the exact size of his… ‘anatomy’…

[/html]
[html]

I am done
With this war
I will spit right in the face of all you whores

She was smiling. Daisuke could feel his face twitch in anger. He took a deep breath in. The anger had woken him up. He could feel the unhappy breeze against his back. The storms were rolling in. They were coming off of the ocean. He could feel the wind sting his back. A warning from the ocean to not get angry enough to rip this woman's fucking head off at the moment? The peace maker in his mind told him so. The peacemaker in the back of his mind right now, was taking back seat to the dragon within the male. The peacemaker was completely aware of the happenings, but you see, when it was for the right cause, he was all about playing as dirty as possible. Deep blue eyes that matched the same hue of the ocean had stared violently down at the woman, finding her smug little look on her face to be something of an insult to him. He wanted her to be scared of him, but she wasn't. She was too drunk to be scared. Daisuke wasn't happy about her being drunk. He wanted her to be sober, and he wanted her to suffer. To be in pain for the things she had said. Well, now that you’ve finished having your little hissy fit. mocking. A frown was glued on his golden face. I can tell you exactly what you need to know, kid! she had called him a kid. He was not so. He was bigger than her, and he figured that with the way she acted, she was younger than him. Lest, that's what impression he got.

She went on to explain what she knew about Snake. The hardened look on his face did not move, it did not intensify, nor did it loosen up. She knew nothing of the complicated being that she claimed that she knew. It was surprising that the punk actually had listened to what the woman had to say. Daisuke was not impressed. Daisuke had known all of this shit. It was almost common knowledge. Hell. The woman didn't even know his surname. The woman didn't know what name that Snake had found that he said he's use. The woman didn't know where he had gotten his bandanna from, where he got his necklace from. The woman didn't know who Snake was with when he had found the 1911 Custom pistol. She did not know what time that Daisuke and Snake spent together, how much bonding they had before she showed her ugly little face. She was not around before now. How would he know? because Snake never smelt of this woman. He never spoke of this woman. This woman probably didn't even know when Snake's birthday was. There were a few things that this woman was ignorant about. Daisuke, normally such an open book, was not willing to share what he knew about the male, because then she would know, and then she would use that information against him. Daisuke could feel his face getting warmer and warmer as the fire was building up in his breast, none the less.

His golden tail had stood straight out, his fur all along his spine raising on end. (again, what hair was there because of his shaved tattoo area.) It was when the woman had spoken about knowing how big Snake had been "down there" was when he felt the most angry. Daisuke had known. Daisuke knew because the damn kid was passed out in his cave for two days before he woke up out of his "comatose". Daisuke knew what every nook and cranny on the kid felt like. This woman had him for a night. Daisuke had the kid for months. This was why Daisuke was insulted so much. Tsk tsk tsk. You know what the shell is. Congrad-u-FUCKING-Lations. the male spoke. You don't know who he is, bitch. it was the first time that Daisuke had ever called a woman a bitch. He'd never used the word before. it was foreign on his island accented voice, but powerful none the less. He had nothing against using it in this situation. He's never been in this situation, and he felt like he was going to explode at the moment.

You've had him for what? A night? I've had him...for an eternity. that's what it seemed like anyways. Daisuke had seen the male in many more situations than she had. She had seen the lust in him, the sexual beast in him. That was it. Daisuke had seen anger, sorrow. He had seen the very little emotions the male did have. She had not. You're a dirty, stupid, ironic little piece of shit girl. You are no woman, no, you are a pathetic little girl who has nothing else to do but to chase things that you cannot have, things that will kill you. Things that will swallow you whole into a dark abyss of eternal sorrow because you just didn't know who this man is. way to get dark and depressing Daisuke. Truth is, YOU can't HANDLE SOMETHING LIKE HIM. by the end of the sentence, Daisuke's voice raised. It never, ever rose the way it did now. He never yelled. He never, in his life, yelled at anyone. Not even his sister, or brother, or even when he thought that Snake was a Dahlia wolf. Never.

Daisuke sat upon this woman, his body wanting to crush her, but the sand not having enough force behind it to make her body start to crush. The only thing that would happen was that she would sink further and further into the sand. He considered homicide. He considered just taking her jugular and just ripping it out. He imagined himself doing it and then taking it to Snake. He could imagine his exact words. "Hey Snakey..Look what I brought you." He was angry enough to do it. He was stupid enough to do it. You're asking what the hell was stopping him. The fucking peacemaker. The only one of his senses that was telling him that you could do anything you want to her, but kill her. He could fuck her, he could slice her flesh, light her on fire, do anything he wanted, but fucking kill her. You don't love him. You love the idea of him, you stupid little girl. Get your fucking facts straight. You can't love what you don't know. the male growled, again, his spine spiked up. You're a pathetic piece of shit. the male spoke before he drew close again. You better step the fuck off, little girl, because I'm not going to take any of this shit here. I want you off of my turf, and if you think you can just waltz in here and step on my turf, then you are sadly mistaken, little bitch. I want you gone. And if you're not, then I'll kill you. there was no hesitance, no joke, no fear, just pure, and utter rage in the voice of the normally kind, happy punk rocker. It was a jump from happy to angry in one night. He as surprised that he hadn't already struck her. If fact, he was so surprised that he hadn't done it yet, that he took his clawed hand to the air and with a swift movement of his hand, he had taken his hand across her face, making sure that he took his claws and sunk them into her warm flesh. It almost turned him on, the feeling of his claws going into the flesh of the woman. His spine let shivers run up it again as he withdrew his bloodied claws and he lifted them to his lips, tongue extending out and licking the blood from his fingers. She was not as tasty as Snake. How did he know the taste? Oh trust me...If there was anything that Daisuke knew....It was the taste of that man's blood. He definitely knew that fucking taste. Not only did he know that taste.... He knew others too....

[/html]
[html]

WC: 643.

She lay there, staring at him. In some sadomasochistic chamber of her mind, she could feel her pulse racing. There was something strangely appealing about this situation – perhaps it was the possibility of death, or even just the rush she got from staring the sick bastard in the eyes. Daisuke’s silence, though almost certainly filled with thoughts of her demise, did not seem to phase the ebony canine. It was only when his maw parted and the words spat across from his tongue to her ears that she really began to take into account how twisted this male actually was. There was something seriously wrong with his mind, especially when it came to the fact he seemed convinced of Snake’s life – it was like he had been stalking him… in fact, Lucia was positive that that was the case, and because of that, she knew she had to tread on eggshells. There was thin ice on this river tonight.

It was interesting how many insults he seemed to fit into one sentence. Fucking this, shitting that! It seemed to go on and on – Lucia’s eyes wrinkled in the corners, small creases signifying her amusement for all to see. As such, it was difficult to hold off the smirk. Stealing her ebony lips like drunken spider scrawling across parchment, pale canines gleamed from their sheath, as though encouraging his ranting, and begging him to continue. It wasn’t until Lucia began to feel slightly odd that the expressions in her face shifted.

All of a sudden her blood seemed to freeze. The temperature dropped, everything went cloudy. It was like being trapped in a goldfish bowl, watching the world react and powerless to stop it. Her eyes grew heavy, only briefly though – her breathing sharpened, lungs tightened. It resembled one of her usual panic attacks, anxiety riding through her system like the headless horseman – searching, wanting, hunting… Yet, as quickly as it came, it seemed to disappear. The fog lifted, and just as it did, Lucia’s malachite gaze fell upon the swipe of Daisuke’s hand. The shriek of claw on flesh ripped into the air, the scent of copper wafting up her nostrils. Momentarily stunned, it was as though Lucia had no idea where she was, or in fact, what she was doing here. Confusion swept her gaze, but as soon as the blood trickled atop her pinkish tongue, that confusion seemed to fade. Her face twisted, it seemed to move on its own. There was something dangerous in her eyes, something psychotic. She smiled casually, as though nothing had happened and she wasn’t creeping ever closer to having her throat ripped out. Was it even her?

“Well, well, well,” she cooed, her voice teasing the situation, trying to aggravate him one more time. “The little poodle has balls… Who knew!” She winked, her smile turning into laughter. Not the shrill, jovial laughter she once possessed when she had enjoyed the taste of alcohol earlier in the day, but the cold and calculated laughter of a maniac. Daisuke had hit a nerve so to speak – the black outs, if that’s what they ever were, revealed their true form. Another personality – an alter ego. Whatever it was, it was a dark streak in the fragile female’s mind, and there was almost no question about it, Lucia would have no idea it even existed.

“You know,” her mouth parted again, gaze boring into Daisuke’s skull – imagining tearing away his flesh, peeling away the muscles. She wanted his skeleton; she wanted his soul. And, if that wasn’t possible… well, she’d just have to skull-fuck him mentally instead. “Hit me like that again,” she licked her lips, smearing the blood across herself, “…And I may get too turned on.” Her eyes flashed coldly, and another wink was sent to the straddling male. “We wouldn’t want that now, would we?

[/html]
[html]

You're the reason I can't control myself

Daisuke thought himself to be perfectly sane. It was because his sister, mother, father all told him that the anger that he felt in his breast at times was normal, but he needed to not let it take over like his older brother let the anger take control. Carlisle was who he was trying not to be, but Carlisle was who he was going to be if she kept this smiling and giggling bullshit up. She must not have realized how much bigger and stronger he would be compared to her and her little inferior, feminine body. She was mocking him, making fun of his anger with her smiles and wrinkling the corners of her eyes. If he wasn't having a mental battle between passion and reason, he would have ripped her throat out of her neck the moment she had told him that she and Snake were an "Item". Daisuke wondered what Snake would ever see in this ugly woman, if she had been speaking the truth(which he still was thinking that she was lying between her nasty teeth). He'd been with many more attractive, scarred woman than she. Hell, even Svara, the woman who raped him had been sexier than this woman. She only had that one, stupid scar that ran over her emerald eye. She probably flinched away when the scar was made. Svara had words, and scars mapping out across her body. It made for optimal enjoyment when his fingers needed something the touch. The leathery skin of a scar was normally a turn on for Daisuke (he liked imperfections for some reason) and for him to reject this woman because she was imperfect was something that was normally out of character. She probably would have had a chance if she hadn't been drunk, yelling in his cave when he was sleeping, or trying to be with the person he had been pursuing for months now. If he'd been stalking the male, he wouldn't have let this happen. He'd been nice enough to let Snake have his space, without really being too far away just in case he was needed, and supposedly, this was where that stupid shit had gotten him.

She had started to breathe a little bit heavier for a moment before she closed her eyes. Her smile disappeared slowly as it would seem that she finally realized that she was in danger, in real, complete danger because of Daisuke and his growing anger. If his eyes were able to change color, they would have gone from his oceanic blue to either icy blue or a deep crimson color, but since his eyes were stuck that color, they just betrayed the amount of anger that he possessed in his body at the moment. The woman had opened her eyes, and that stupid fucking smile came back along with it as soon as she had licked her face from the blood that was trinkling down her ebon fur. A deep growl emerged from his mouth, his tail lashing from right to left (yes, from right to left specifically) in an aggressive manner. The look in her eye turned into something else, psychotic, something that Daisuke himself did not understand, never would he understand the mental disabilities and differences of others from himself and the ones he knew that were perfectly healthy. He didn't know about mental disorders at all, because he'd never met another with problems in the head like this (even though some of the people he's met were fucked up, he still didn't know that they were literally crazy, just different in his eyes.) so he was not able to identify the gaze of a crazy woman, or this crazy woman for that matter. He was just getting more and more angry as her grin turned into a Cheshire cat-like grin. Well, well, well, The little poodle has balls… Who knew! the woman teased him. He didn't know what a poodle was, so there was no way for him to really take offense to her words, but he did take offense to her disgusting laughter afterward, which had caused him to ball up his fist. He was about to draw his hand back again, but her stupid tongue had started to move again, and honestly, Daisuke was just waiting for her tongue to say something again so he could listen and then punish her for her sins.

You know, Hit me like that again the woman started. …And I may get too turned on. We wouldn’t want that now, would we? the woman sneered. Daisuke didn't give a shit if she would be turned on by the abuse. all he knew was that she was making him very, very angry, and she wasn't going to get out of here without something missing off of her body. And if she did get out of here with only the claw marks across her ugly little face, then he'd be back to finish her off, or again, take something that she could live without, but not without others looking at her and wondering what the hell she got into a fight with and why, aka "who did it and what for?" I hope this turns you on too, then! the male snarled as he took his balled up fist and hit her square in the nose, hoping to his parents watching above that he broke her nose, or better yet, her jaw.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 893.

He didn’t speak, not for a while anyway. He just seemed to look at her, deep in thought as though contemplating the best way to get away with murder – or perhaps he would just damage her enough so that Snake wouldn’t look at her, or even want her, anymore. However, it was irrelevant what Daisuke wanted to do to the ebony female – she knew, deep down, that the connection that Snake and her had was something else; something that couldn’t be put down to raging hormones and a likeness for weaponry. It was something better than that, something unusual.

Thoughts like this were unusual for Lucia – she barely pondered on things other than what she could see in front of her face, and though she often studied areas that drifted in and out of the Occult, and other superstitious believes, she wouldn’t call herself a firm believer. All she believed was that there was something after death – and whether it was pleasant or not, well she would just wait and see. No doubt her time would come eventually, and hell, judging by her current predicament, it would not surprise her if that time came a lot quicker than planned. Now wouldn’t that brighten Daisuke’s day… she had no doubt about that.

The pain burnt through her quicker than the words registered in her head. It took seconds to feel the sting of pressure on her face, malachite coals watering viciously, trying to deal with the hard punch to her nose. It was apparent that Daisuke had spoken, but what he had said didn’t compute with her brain – instead, all she could feel was rage… a pent up anger to tear his limbs off, which was not likely to disappear anytime soon.

Having had her face turned away from the crazed canine with the sheer force of his hit, Lucia turned her attention back to the male, her lips curled into a disgusted sprawl – almost resembling a smirk, doused with moments of pain and the sting of bruising forming under her blackened pelt. Ouch,” she snarled at him, her eyes as fiery as the gates of Hell – she wanted to taste his blood now, she wanted to fight back – but with his body weight pushing her into the sand, there wasn’t much of a chance of that happening. She would have to return the favour again sometime; he was a metal note in her mind now, her next victim – and being of an unsound mind, well, not even being Lucia anymore, had its advantages. The sadomasochistic nature of this creature was undeniable, but hers – well, it would top that when it came to it... that was a promise.

“That hurt a little,” she continued, “but I’m guessing it didn’t get the effect you were after?” She smiled, trying to ignore the throbbing in her face as it began to swell slightly. “After all, I can still pull off a better smile than you – oh, and let me think! She paused, trying to hide the smug Cheshire cat smile that made her canines peer out from obsidian lips, and her eyes almost ready to burst into flames with the glow of being one up on this male no matter how much he decided to punch her, kick her, or even kill her. Snake loved her – that was the upside, and she was sure that after this little event, Daisuke would pay dearly. Snake was not weak – he was a soldier, and he would most definitely not approve of what his little stalker had been up to.

“I still get to go home to Snake!” She hissed coldly, “and he’ll tend to these cuts, and he’ll love me … all night long! You have nothing, nobody. You are nothing! That’s why he doesn’t love you – doesn’t want you. And you’ll see this one day, you freak of nature! He’s mine, and you should make a note to watch your back from now on. He won’t be too pleased when I show him your handiwork…” Her smile widened, and even though there was blood beginning to trickle from one of her nostrils, and the stench of blood covered all her senses like a fog in the dark, Lucia knew she would soon have another punch coming – that, or Daisuke would see the honesty in her voice and aura, and let things lie. If that were the case, maybe she wouldn’t tell Snake… ha! Not at all, she was going to tell him – and no doubt she would exaggerate a little as well. The little bastard needed a good kick in, and who wouldn’t be better than Snake to do the job! “You may have just signed your own death sentence! That or you just won’t be in his good books ever again. You just attacked his mate… and you WILL be punished for it. That’s a promise, you little wanker!

There was something oh, so satisfying about being right. This pride was a vicious sin, but it was helpful – and soon, Lucia would shift back to her normal self; the unconfident, shy creature that had no idea that she could be like this. Dissociative Identity Disorder was a bitch, but hey, so was her ‘other side’. Maybe one day they’d discover each other, but for now… well, it would just be another black out on another day.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Sorry that he all of a sudden left. He's weird.

You're the reason I can't control myself

Her words were soon to continue after she had gotten punched. He didn't hit hard enough to break her jaw to his surprise. Pierced auds pulled back. She brought up on how she was going to be able to go back into Snake's side and sleep with him, wherever the cave-hating, car-loving Hydra slept now a days. This was the downside of letting this woman live. If she didn't live, then he would be able to kill her and probably get away with it since the beach was...oh so obedient when disposing of trash. Especially bleeding trash. Daisuke felt a smile tug at his lips as he realized that he'd easily be able to get rid of her and her possessions could be his, since she had a few nice things, or at least he hoped she had something worth taking for himself. He simply ignored her words and looked over to bag that she had next to her. He grabbed it and placed it right between his legs. His left hand had gone into the bag with the other held the woman down still. He rustled around. He found a few of those damn human things that had the language in them. He probably was told what they were at some point in time, but he didn't have the sanity to think of it at the moment. But of course, when he didn't think about it, it would pop into his head. Oh yeah, they were called books. He found some of those, and then a pack of cigarettes, and some alcohol, as well as a knife. Daisuke liked all of these items, except for maybe the books since he couldn't read. He did take a cigarette from her pack of them, and he placed it in his mouth before he took his lighter out and lit the end of the cigarette. He didn't offer her one before he put the cigarettes back in her bag and his lighter in his pocket. He then took out her knife and looked at it for a moment. This is a nice knife. I wonder how nice it cuts.

There was still that murderous urge within his body to just take his fangs to her neck and pull the trachea through the flesh and see the life fade from her emerald orbs and to be covered in her blood. He felt like Carlisle would have felt when him and their mother were arguing. Daisuke would have been no better than that stupid piece of shit if he killed her, and it was conflicting him with making any decisions. But then he remembered something. This is all just a game. The mind, it was a weird thing. Jealousy ran through his blood, thick as his veins. The peacemaker had started to think in the back of his head, making up reasons for Daisuke not to kill her. Sooner or later it had popped up with a reason. The reason was perfect, and was more than enough to keep her alive, even though he really, honestly shouldn't and he should let Snake present Daisuke with some other more beautiful femme than this little whore of one. The peacemaker was back in charge, though Daisuke still couldn't help but have a sadistic urge still. Daisuke held a grin on his handsome face. You tell yourself that he loves you. You live in your little world of fantasies. the male whispered to the woman as he looked her in the eyes, a coldness that would freeze oceans to their core washing over his own eyes as he looked her dead in those nasty eyes of hers. He took a deep breath. He didn't like both of her eyes. He knew what the one who attacked her eye in the first place was thinking. That one, that emerald eye did not belong there. He would take it upon himself to get rid of it later. For now, Daisuke took the knife to her shoulder and easily drew it through her skin horizontally. He took another deep breath before he withdrew the knife. He took the knife and continued, him connecting his new line, starting it in the horizontal line and going vertical to cut into fresh flesh. His smile continued on his pierced face as he drew it down. He would the mimick the actions on the other side of the horizontal line, though this one was much shorter. He reminded him of Lolita's tattoo on her face, in which he did not know why he would replicate it on the skin of this woman, he just did. It didn't look too much like it though, since he did not make the hump on the horizontal line.

You won't be needed for too long. Trust me, woman, you won't be needed for too long. he wouldn't reveal what he was talking about but he already had the solution of what was going on. In Daisuke's mind of denial, the other male simply was using the woman as a seed transporter. For the bitch she was. Daisuke figured that Snake got the woman so that both Daisuke and Snake could be fathers. It seemed perfectly logical in the mind of the golden brute. That eye of yours. It's mine. he commanded. It's look better in my hands than in your eye anyways. growled the golden beast. But for now, you'll keep that eye. Treasure seeing through it now, bitch. growled the golden brute. While he spoke to her, the knife had pressed lightly against her throat and his tone was more than sharp enough for just the feeling of hearing his voice could send chills down the spine. He growled lightly before he got up off of the woman, releasing her from his grasp, but quickly punching her in the stomach so she wouldn't think about getting up before he was out of sight again. The mass of the larger luperci would lift from her though and he would turn his back to her to leave. Tell Snakey that I love him for me, why don't ya'? the male called back to the woman as he swung her knife in his hand for a moment and continued to walk away from her. He walked along the beach, throwing her knife out further on the shore so she would have to go look for it later if she wanted it back. The drunk bitch would probably have a hard time doing it too. Before too long, Daisuke was long gone, disappeared to go back into his cave and sleep the rest of the night away. Hopefully this woman wouldn't be the source of nightmares.

*Exit Daisuke Ghanjai*

[/html]