That special place.
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC:428

OOC: hope this is good for you to work with

--------

Niro was overwhelmed with so much these days, with taking care of his sister, pretty much having to force feed her because he got so far into some study or another that she’d forget to eat, and taking care of a fully grown Redtailed hawk, and a baby golden eagle, Niro had little time to himself. But today, he decided to start roaming a little, looking around to see what kinds of stuff he could find. He’d explored most of Cour des Miracles, at least the parts that really needed to be checked out. Now it was time for him to step aside the border… he’d been scared to leave the Miracles packlands… he was afraid that as soon as he came over, he’d be attacked by something much larger or that would surely kill him. He stopped at the border of Miracles, looking on the open plane of the unclaimed lands beyond. He took a deep breath as his leg went over the fresh scent marks of Vigil. He squeezed his eyes closed and soon found, he wasn’t going to be attacked, well right away at least. He was in quite a large valley, with a few rolling hills, this was a perfect place, there was a little sun peeking from the clouds too, and it was warm enough to actually appreciate it. He moved up on top of the first hill and couldn’t help but whistle he could see for miles, the hills were a big part of this valley too. He sat where he was at the top of the hill he felt he was almost too far away from his home and that it wouldn’t be so easy to get back as it was leaving it. This was as far as he would go. Marahute was sitting in its pouch attached to Niro’s torso. The only other thing that the wolf wore was a leather belt that he braided and sewed himself, it was crudely made, but it did its purpose, not keeping up pants or shorts, but to hold some of the stuff he needed, like a pouch of food for the chick, his knife, and a small thing of thin rope that wrapped around it, he had much bigger rope back in the stables but this was use for some smaller tasks. He sat taking in the beauty, and he took Marahute out of its pouch letting it soak in the sun as well, the white chick seemed to enjoying itself as Niro was. Which made Niro half glad he came here.

[/html]
[html]

Word count: 335.
Hope this is okay – haven’t RP’d in a while. Smile

The rolling hills of the valley were off-set by the mass collection of cotton-like clouds, joined by the warm essence of the solar rays slicing thought the sky. Scattered around were small condensed patches of woodland in which Zarin used to manufacture a new set of arrows, which were held in a leather quiver, strapped to his back for the hunting later in the day. The ground was fresh to the touch and the grass felt different from his homeland - an air of comfort, and a welcoming sense of freedom.

He etched forward on his two legs, roaming the valley and taking in the environment assessing every element from the skies, to the almost statuesque landscape. The wind blew through his coat, tickling his senses. A faint whistle was being carried through the air. It perked Zarin’s everlasting curious nature to learn more due to his secluded past, inept from contact with other life forms, other then his surrogate mother back in the highlands of Scotland. He thought to himself ‘friend or foe’. The anticipation of knowing where the sound was coming from filled Zarin with joy.

His pace quickened to a march-like walk, but still cautious to what he might discover. A greyish figure sat upon the top of a hill a way in the distance. Zarin’s steps grew slower - in the attempt not to seem hostile. Violence was not an objective in his eyes. As he grew closer to the figure, the blur came to focus. It was a medium-grey wolf, and what seemed to be a small snowy coloured chick, relaxing and enjoying the day, as if to collect oneself.

He approached the male wolf and parted his maw, in an attempt to make contact with the other. “Greetings, I am Zarin Ardalan.” His pose was relaxed, but inwardly he was on-edge, as the Mohawk-wearing canine was unknown to him - trust was hard to come by with Zarin. He paused, staring blankly at his companion - awaiting a response.

<style type="text/css">
.zarin i {font-weight:italic; color:#3399CC; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zarin b {font-weight:bold; color:#369fcc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zarin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zarin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zarin {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... rinPT2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC: 320

OOC: you did just fine Smile

Niro heard the greetings, and his muscles tensed but in his past he knew that any hostile wolf wouldn’t introduce themselves in such a manner, he let his mind come back from the daydream he’d been having to see a wolf who was just as grey as he was with more white than he had though, the way he was standing was one that was considering if he should run or not, which meant that he was just as tense as Niro was. So he wasn’t really wanting a fight any more than Niro was, he smiled, but he put the chick back in its resting spot, and only the head could be seen, the chick looked at the stranger, Marahute could tell its foster father was timid around this new creature even though it looked a lot like Niro.

Greetings, I’m Niro, Niro Takekuro, I really don’t want any trouble.

He said making it perfectly clear he wasn’t looking for any type of fight, he’d said that to countless wolves back in florida, and when they still advanced, he used his own tricks to get them down long enough for Niro to run as fast as he possibly could. He was sure he wasn’t going to have to do this today, he slowly stood up, feeling it would be rather rude to still be sitting down. He knew how nice it would be to have friends from other packs, but he could tell that Zarin had no pack, he wondered if it would be just as wise. He thought it would be. The more friends he had, the better off in life he would be. He had yet to make an enemy here though, everyone seemed to like his company, but he wasn’t going to let his guard down because of that. He was a nice wolf, and he’d never put anything at stake to make other’s think differently.

[/html]
[html]

OOC sorry crap post not with it lately kinda stressed
word count 340

The response that he was waiting for was just as he expected polite yet cautious he could also see that Niro his new acquaintance was quite timid, not in the fact that he was quite but slightly coy Zarin liked this made him feel relaxed. Even though he acted as the nice wolf that he was, Zarin is a well trained archer he would not hesitate to defend himself but he had a feeling that it wouldn’t be needed with the grey coated wolf. “I mean no harm I just haven’t seen or spoke with another in many moons” in fact he hasn’t spoken to another in nearly two years. Strange it was for zarin to see another out in the open so at ease “do you not care for ambush as you are so unguarded” this is only because Zarin look‘s for safety and self preservation in any situation. The only reason for this lack of defence would have to be the hand of destiny looking over Niro protecting him “ha the spirit mother must have a big plan for you laddy” he spoke with a certain sense of self realisation as though everyone believed in the love and embrace of the sprit mother guiding all down their chosen lines of destiny. Not quite sure about the weird tangent he went off on and how Niro would react to it Zarin jumped in before he could reply “sorry my life style is not meant to be pushed upon others” fully knowing he’d would repent for his actions later. The breeze picked up and the clouds started to thicken like mixing two flavours of ice cream together making a marbleised look in the sky “rain maybe hmm” he uttered under his breath “well good laddy what can you tell me about this place, you see I have travelled from bonnie old Scotland and would like to at least make one friend” he said with a quirky grin “please sit” as he placed his bow and arrows to the ground.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 403

OOC: OMG I didn't see this I'm sooooo sorry for this late reply, I feel so bad ; ;

Niro only relaxed when Zarin spoke, he seemed like a good wolf, and hopefully someone who wouldn’t turn his back on a nice meeting, he listened to the other wolf, while sizing him up. He was as grey as Niro, although Niro was a purebred tundra wolf, he had gotten some kind of color mutation before he was born, his hair and fur were all natural, but it seemed odd to see a wolf with the same fur color as him. He was also holding a bow and arrow, he’d seen a few of those but not many of the wolves that had one knew how to use it.

I was enjoying the little sun I’ve seen in some time, my packlands is just over there,

He said, he didn’t have any good explaination why he was out here, un guarded, and uncaring, it just slipped when he saw the wonderful scene and the sun had shone through the clouds only for a short while. But he wasn’t going to make up excuses.

I’m afraid I don’t know what you mean about spirit mother.

He said, he was in fact, not a religious wolf, although through his thick and thin it seemed he should have been when he was back in Florida. He stiffly sat when the wolf offered him and he had sat himself, he looked again at the bow and arrows with interest. He was no fighter, but this seemed more like a sport than actually killing although he knew exactly what it was used for.

I’ve seen something like that before, a couple times.

He said with bright interest. Maybe someday he could learn to use a bow and arrow, and well if he made friends with Zarin maybe he could come back and show him a thing or two, and possibly Niro could find something for Zarin in return, he was learning to do leather crafting. He could possibly make the other wolf something in return, but for now he’d get to know him first.

You said you were from Scotland? I’m afraid I haven’t heard of that place.

He said, he’d seen old human maps but he was never interested in looking at them. The few places he knew were where he had been which was around south east old America, and here, well he knew a little about where Russia was too. Other than that he knew next to nothing.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]