Paws Dipped In Blood
The velveteen furred female arched her back inwards as she prepared to dart off. She had convinced herself she wasn't running aimlessly, oh of course not. She was just trying to do the impossible which in this case, would be trying to beat the sun. There was no reason for her to continue doing this, but she did it in memory of her brother. They used to try to race the sun everyday before he disappeared. Everyday he would declare that he was going to beat the sun. But as he dashed off to the the orange horizon, she would fail to keep him within eye site. When he returned, he always told her about how him and The Lord Of Energy were neck and neck. He never would say who had won, the only thing he would only admit was that a blanket of black had overtaken the lands before they could declare winner. No, she couldn't continue on backbiting herself, at least not about this. She shook her head and laid down near a large sun flower, only to realize a strange crow had been watching her. "Fuck off, you foul bird."> She spat, feeling quiet paranoid by this point. She stood up then walked until she to a small clearing. After circling a few times to soften the soil in which she would be resting on; she propped down onto the fertile ground.

Although she was quiet aware that she had left herself unprotected as she slept, she was completely relaxed. Bugs buzzed around her and the many sun flowers. As the darkness crept over the lonely lands, it felt as if her spirit had left her body to wander around dreamy lands and places she could never go.. Her dreams consisted of yellow butterflies that flew any place they wanted to with no boundaries, no one to tell THEM it wasn't possible to do something. She felt jealous in some way that they could fly and she would never get to. She wanted to hate them for getting what she couldn't seem to, but they were awful beautiful. Her mind soon drifted to thoughts of others, about actually having someone to talk to. She always tried to consider those who rejected her as sinners; the workers of Satan. A breeze passed over her deeply dreaming body, reaching down to the deepest parts of her fur; and chilling her to the bone. Her body twitched as goosebumps caused her fur to stand on end, tail swaying slowly from her now happy dreams. She whined softly as she realized her dream world could not protect her from the fact that it was a chilly night.
[html]

It seems I've stepped over lines,
You've drawn again and again

Stillness. Everything was encased by it, save for the rustling of the sunflower stalks as they swayed in the night breeze. James blinked his blue-black eyes, casually sniffing the air for a moment while he stood cloaked beneath the light of what appeared to be a sliver-sized moon. His weight shifted to his right foot and caused his rather bony hip to bow out slightly. The night was boring so far, though he couldn’t help but admire the ghastly silver color it bestowed on the foliage. He sniffed again as a breeze rolled by, gently tilting his refined head as he caught the scent of another - a wolfdog.

Lazily he rocked forward onto his toes and began to trail the scent, not really caring who or what he ran into. He was in his Optime form, which was quite intimidating if he may be so bold to think. It had taken endless hours to perfect the shifting process since he was a verto and his adoptive parents had had to transfer the ability to him via their blood. His tongue ran over his teeth pensively as he walked, grasping a stalk that had yet to blossom and tearing it from the ground effortlessly. He was at the taller end of the spectrum in his Optime form and had a shaggy black Mohawk that barely tapered down over his brow. His dark eyes roved the ground casually, sweeping back and forth as they pinpointed the scent of the stranger hidden amongst the waist-high plants.

Within moments he reached a clearing, a light wind toying with his unbuttoned pale blue shirt. He rolled the soft sleeves up to his elbows as he beheld the dozing wolfdog who seemed to smile in her sleep. Soundlessly he paced towards the stranger, a coy grin lifting up the left corner of his black lips. He took a seat several feet away, using his long charcoal gray arm to extend the sunflower stem. With a little finesse James was able to graze the very tip of it on a few stray hairs in Yuki’s ear.

Sure, it might have been a cruel joke to play on a stranger, but James’ night had grown dull, and so he sat there biting his tongue as he ever so carefully annoyed the happy sleeper.

James Damorin

But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out,
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde, for my pride...

[/html]
[html]

Sorry if my Role Playing skills are a bit rusty. DX

The sleeping wolf's ear twitched frantically as the Sunflower stem touched it. She quickly awoke to find the wolf holding the flower. She tilted her head seeing the strange wolf, how odd it was to have someone watch over you well you slept without noticing them. She wanted to growl and tell him to go away, but she didn't want him to go for some strange reason. After all, lonely had been her only friend for so long, maybe something needed to change? She stretched out her long lean legs and sprawled out on her creamy white belly, letting her eyes adjust to the dim lighting of the moon. She looked over the wolves features, she couldn't remember the last time she saw a wolf with Luperci. He had a short Mohawk and an light blue shirt that seemed to be threatening to loose its colour. She cleared her throat to make sure she had his attention as she thought of something sarcastic to say “Do you make a habit of watching people sleep, Wolf?" She asked eyeballing him with a bit of a smile in her voice. Of course she wouldn't want the wolf to know she didn't want him to leave, being alone was nothing new to Yuki, but also not something she enjoyed. A bug buzzed around her facial area, before settling on her nose. She twitched her nose then watched it fly off into the darkness, she couldn't help but be in awe of all things that flew. Especially a beautiful firefly like this one, the fireflies light flickered a few times before shutting off completely, as soon as it had came, it disappeared.

The wolfdog stood up slowly, walking over to the wolf and circling him curiously. Though a bit intimidated by his large size compared to hers, she couldn't help but want to tease him like he had done to her well she slept. She nibbled on the sleeve of his shirt, tugging at it playfully. It he hadn't killed her when she left herself wide open, she doubted he would do much damage now. She continued to circle him for a few minutes, swishing her tail over his muzzle as she passed his face, before settling to sit in front of him. Facing him and being far more excited then she should be, messing with a stranger wolf could be quite dangerous. But she let no fear shine through, for this was the most fun she'd had in a while.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#369FCC; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/images/freetable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It seems I've stepped over lines,
You've drawn again and again

James quirked his brow a bit in mild surprise at her rather calm reaction to a stranger pestering her, but he showed no further signs of it. If someone had done that to them, he’d probably pounce first, ask questions later. It all depended on his mood, he supposed. He watched with a faint smirk as the firefly fluttered from her nose, the bright glow of its abdomen blinking on and off before finally fading near the line of moonlit sunflowers.

“It depends, I guess they’re a bit boring when they’re sleeping, and that’s why I wake them up,” he stated with a wink. His black-tipped tail brushed the ground quietly as it wagged back and forth slowly. Remaining seated as she began to circle him, James tilted his head in order to follow her actions. Just as he was about to yawn, she tugged playfully at his sleeve. A light play-growl bubbled in his throat, and he saw the perfect opportunity for revenge when she sashayed in front of him and dusted his muzzle with her tail. His muzzle snaked out and gently grabbed her tail, mouthing it rather than biting it as another growl whispered past his black lips.

His hold was short and he released it quickly, drawing his forearm and pouting as he carefully examined his damp sleeve. Naturally it was faux displeasure, he was only joking, though much as she didn’t let her fear shine through he didn’t allow his jesting to show through the façade.

“Ew, I just washed this… thanks, I appreciate it,” he commented drily, casting a sideways glance at her before busying himself with his faded shirt.

James Damorin

But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out,
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde, for my pride...

[/html]

OOC: haha no worries! it was fine =) I'm a bit rusty as well
[html]

So short n_n

Yuki couldn't help but smile as a growl developed in his throat, it was strange how she couldn't help but feel at ease. She simply swatted her tail at him again as he made an attempt to mouth on it. "Watching me sleep AND trying to devour my precious tail? she asked teasingly. "My, my, I think I deserve to at least get to eat half of your newly cleaned shirt." She announced with a soft laugh before clamping her teeth down on his other sleeve, threatening to tear it off as he pouted. Her tail swayed slightly as a gently wind moved over the lands, causing the sun flowers to shake. Out of the corner of her good gold eye, she noticed one small petal fall from a flower nearby. Having the urge to run over and study it, she unlatched her sharp teeth from his shirt. She dashed over to the flower petal before it had even had a chance to float down to the ground. She grabbed it and held onto it with pride. "How childish I must look.." she thought to herself as she as she ran back to the clearing. Her curiosity was on a very high level today, she had the urge to collect anything she could get her furry little paws on. She eyed the wolfs shirt mischievously and smiled a toothy grin. A mid-evil smile creeped across her lips as she stalked towards him, lowering her head and raising her ears she pondered how she was going to achieve her goal.

As she got closer to the darkly coloured stranger she leaned forward on her front paws and arched her back inwards, swaying her tail back and forth slowly; stating that she clearly wanted to play. She dug her sharp claws into the soil beneath her, trying to get a tight grip on the loose soil before she pounced. Growling playfully and yipping several times at him then beaming innocently at him. He clearly outweighed her, and was probably a lot stronger then her, so she knew it was best to warn him before trying to tackle him. She had always enjoyed teasing others, not necessarily making rude remarks or trying to offend anyone. Just enjoying the game ol' game of teasing, though it seemed to be a losers game at times.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #ffffff}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#21304D; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2q0tx5k.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:169px; border-size:3.5px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000;}; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]