Things that need to be said...
Angel made her way to the cabin after an eventful day of helping a little pup, Xion, with her injury with her leg. Angel was smiling as she had all her first aid items she had taken with her back to her cabin. The light of the moon was exceptionally bright tonight which reminded her of the night she had been attacked. She stopped just forty feet from her cabin as the memories of that event were easy to remember like it only happened yesterday. She had already miscarried which saddened her greatly. She wished to have pups but in reality she was glad that she had not gotten fully pregnant. With Angel trying to get the apothecary duty within the pack it would take all her attention if she had pups. So at first she was relieved and at the same time she was sad but Angel knew she would move on anyway.

There was no real need to tell Jefferson... at least she didn't think so. He probably would have liked to know that she had gotten pregnant and at least more pups would no longer be an issue now... they already had two moms here that had pups and it was probably best to wait a while longer before more came into the world. Angel replayed everything in her mind and she gave a nervous smirk. Looking over to her left where Brutus was killed she could remember where he fell and how Ty looked when he had slaughtered him. Not just killed. Slaughtered. Angel had never seen anger like that in such a long time it nearly scared her of him. She knew better. Though Ty used to be a mercenary she was still not afraid of him.

She wondered what had happened to him. Angel had not seen Ty for some time and it worried her just a little. Had he been severely disturbed since that night? Angel still had depressing thoughts of how she should have died that night but immediately shook her head and shook them free. Those were the wrong thoughts and they were un-needed. They helped no one in any situation and this was not one of the good ones to have it in. Still having PTSD issues Angel had trouble sleeping in her own cabin without locking all her windows, doors and getting up every hour to check to see who was outside. She hated being alone. It gave her shivers thinking about it but she knew she had to go inside. The question was when would she unfreeze on this night to do such? At times it took her near an hour or more to even make a step towards the house. Angel had to be stronger. She knew it.
[html]
Ty knew it was about time he and Angel talked about the night of her rape. It was obvious that both of them had things that needed to be explained, or at least Ty did. Before today, the last time Angel had even seen Ty, he was half-feral and covered in the blood of Angel's rapist. Since then he had avoided Angel like the plague, for many different reasons, guilt, frustration, and other emotions tearing at his subconscious whenever he even thought about Angel or that night. But he had to clear it up with her, he had to at least talk to her.

It took a minute to find her, and even longer to confront her, this was one of the first times in his life that he did not want to talk to someone, that he didn't want to confront an issue. This was the first time he simply wanted to turn tail and run, forget about this altogether, never even address it. But that wouldn't work, and he knew that, this conversation had to be done sometime, so why not now. With a deep breath to calm himself, he trotted out of the bushes he was hiding in and spoke out to Angel, who was on the road just a few feet ahead of him. "Angel." He said softly, audibly, but still softly enough where he didn't quite sound so confident, not as he usually did, it was obvious he was still rather torn about doing this.

[/html]
She soon heard a voice and it made her jump a little. She turned around and smiled and gave a nod. "Ty." she spoke softly as he stood there partially in the shadows. She wondered what he was thinking right at this moment. Angel remained silent as not even the wind seemed to pass between them. The memories of the last time she had seen him flooded through her mind again.

Angel was unsure of what to say. It wasn't that she was afraid of him. At least she didn't think she was. She was more nervous of her memories that flooded her mind like a predator on the hunt. She showed that too as she stood there clutching her hands as if she had something fragile in her hands as she stood there partially nervous.
[html]
When she addressed him, it hurt even more than when he had started this conversation. Every muscle in his body was now screaming to run away, to forget he even was thinking about this and avoid her for the rest of his life. But it was too late now, he couldn't run from this, there was no turning back now. Nevertheless, there was a long pause after Angel had addressed the larger wolf, you could hear the crickets chirping in the distance, but that's all one could hear during that pause, that uncomfortable, awkward pause. It took another minute for Ty to actually form woods, but when he did speak, there was no hint of cheer or optimism in his voice, this conversation was obviously going to hurt."We...we have to talk..." He stammered out, stepping into the moonlight fully.

Another silence passed, one could cut the tension emanating from this scenario, neither Ty nor presumably Angel wanted to have this conversation, but Ty had to press on and get past it. "The night...the night you were...you were..." He paused and turned away, speaking the disgusting word under his breath. "...Violated...I'm...I'm sorry for...for not showing up early enough..." Ty wasn't one to be sentimental, or to even be particularly serious without some sort of optimism, and yet here he was, looking like he was either about to cry or burst out in frustrated rage. "I...I tried to be quicker, I tried--" He broke off, taking some deep breaths to keep his composure. "I failed you."
[/html]
Angel was silent as he was speaking and was nervous and remained silent and as he spoke she felt sorry. She felt bad for the fact that he had to go through such a thing and Angels tears soon developed as she came forward to give him a tight hug. She held him so and she cried softly.

"It is to you I should apologize. I am sorry I failed the pack by not communicating the danger. It is to you also that I owe you my life for coming to save me Ty. Do not let that night bring you down like you have. If it were not for you, I would have died and had you come any later you would have witnessed it which I know you would not have been able to live through. I am sorry I made you go through such a thing and you are having to go through this pain. It is all my fault."

Angel soon slipped back and the sadness was evident in her eyes as her ears remained folded back on her skull for her sadness was great. She no longer cared that she had been violated. She only cared for the well being of her pack mates, including Ty and she felt as if though she had hurt a friendship she had with Ty. It was just her way of thinking when she became saddened and depressed.