M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 27th post. Reader discretion is advised.

300+
For Marie <3 and I can't read the future of the thread so grrrrr

The party had been fun, aside from the odd emotions that had plagued the redhead during it. He had avoided the Russo as best as he could have, but found distraction in his lute and in the company of the other people in the party. There had been booze, singing, dancing and romancing (the first of the four being the one he partook in, with a scant dally in the third). The lute had experienced its revival, the redhead felt the need to use it more; it was a better outlet for him than the sketchbook and the clothes, which limited the emotions he could portray as one was badly done and the other less of a hobby than an occupation. Erika, was his outlet for his angry, sad, or restless emotions and he appreciated having brought her here with him from Michigan. It had been a good idea on his part.

But business was business and he had to deliver something since the party, even if he had woken up with a slight hangover after the festivities. Strelein could not blame a hangover. He had been productive for a few days, though he would never admit that his sewing activity had dropped a bit. There was one piece done, and the redhead figured he would get it to the requester now so that it would not lie around with the unfinished work and not get delivered until the recipient had outgrown it. It was for Ayita's daughter, and he knew kids grew up faster than any adult.

Strolling down the beach, the redhead wondered if the woman would be at home and if he could find her near by. Maybe her brother would be in to take the stuff for him, since he would know where his sister was. But the redhead was not exactly eager to spend time with Zafier, as he was still at odds about the man. It was not fair of Strel, but he could not help it; it was just what he felt. Maybe he could just drop off the outfit and then book it out of there. The house by the sea was where Zafier lived, and even though the redhead was staring at it, he was not sure if he should actually bother with the brother. Ah hell, he was here. Might as well. "Zafier? I have some stuff for Ayita if you're here."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita was at home for the time being sitting with her daughter. She wanted to teach her small things like singing and more french. She didn't just want her daughter to be a mindless fighter.

Zafier sat in his house alone he was tired and angry. His sister was such a pain she had yelled at him for not socializing with her family. He was never the type to be comfortable at events. He was just happy playing his flute with another musician. He wasn't like his sister who could befriend anyone and do anything. He was not strong willed or strong minded. He was just an old wolf again in a new land alone.

A voice called out to him. He at first did not realize who it was but soon he figured it out. "Strel please come in"

[/html]
[html]

To be honest, the redhead had not expected Zafier to be in, at all. He figured, the man would be off with his sister and niece. At least, that was what he figured. He stiffened when he heard the voice ring from the house. It was completely unexpected. Strel's arms tightened around the box that held the girl's outfit, so much so that he heard the box crackle a bit under the pressure. He loosened his grip as he heard it, shuffling toward the house and entering it as though he feared a monster would appear.

"I just wanted to bring this; I promised Ayita it and figured you would see her sooner than I would. And I need to get rid of it." He placed the box inside the door and to the side, nudging it against the wall so it would be out of the way. "I, uh, figured it would be faster for me to find her or hers this way." Rubbing his arm awkwardly, he tried a grin. "How've you been since the party?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier looked at strel with his ash gray blue eyes. He hadn't expected company nor the appearance of the redhead. He didn't think Strel liked him much though who would doubt that. Zafier was a brute and a brute who didn't understand how to be around others. He rubbed his head with his hand. "Fine I guess Ayita is mad with me." for many more reasons then just the party.

He looked at Strel. "Feel free to take a seat or leave." He said lightly pointing to an open space on the blankets on the floor. He had no bed no nothing. Just walls and blankets nothing else. He was a boring man and he lived a boring life. He just wished Ayita would stop pushing him away more. "But good else wise."

[/html]
[html]

Strel played with his bangle idly, wondering if he should leave or not. It seemed that the man was not one to entertain guests easily. Zafier did not really seem like the social type, but Strel did know the reasons behind it. 'Sides he was not one judge (which was a big lie, as he judges quite a lot). Zafier was probably uneasy with strangers, as that was what the redhead was. Two times they had encountered one another, one having ended rather coldly, and to be honest, the second was a relative blur.

But, what the hell? The redhead sat on the floor, feeling a bit tense in this man's presence. He had not been very nice for the majority of the time he had talked with the Catori man. "Why is your lovely sister angry at you?" He smirked a bit. "Did you say something wrong about her pretty man?" Strel, as always, was just pulling nonsense out of his ass. He highly doubted that Zafier had insulted Vigilante in front of Ayita, though there was little to insult about the King from what he saw.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier looked at him. "She thinks I hate the man she's playing arm candy for." He said looking at him. That was partly it but not the whole. He wondered if Strel was being kind or just trying to get dirt. "She's mad for me teaching her daughter to fight like we were taught. She's mad at me for not being social at the party and dammit she's mad at me for being me around you."

He looked at him with tired eyes. "I'm lost here I was exiled from our home and haven't told Ayita yet." He said. He also hadn't told her that their father was dead that he was lonely. He hated seeing her happy and him not being happy. "I'm alone here even with family. No love I don't even know me. Playing with you last night was nice that was the only time I felt at ease." He said. He just wanted to feel needed.

Ayita looked at her daughter as they slowly went through her studies for soon she'd have to go see her brother she couldn't let him be alone to long.

[/html]
[html]

Strel frowned, sitting Indian style with his hands between his legs on the floor. "I thought Ayita loved Vigi. Arm candy seems to be like ... more shallow." Well, Vigilante had accepted Ayita's kids as his own and it really seemed like what they had was significantly different from what arm candy dictated, but he had been wrong on terminology before. Teaching the daughter to fight was semi-understandable, especially if Ayita wanted her daughter to be more delicate flower than prickly rose. Then, the redhead laughed, rather amused. "Oo, that's just weird. What am I going to do? Corrupt you to join my voodoo magic gang? I don't see why she would mind you and I talking." It did not add up.

"What'd you do? Googoo eyes at the wrong girl?" He was being rather crude, yes, but he did not know any other way to not be serious about it. If he got serious, then lord knew what the guy would tell him. Strel did not want to know more than necessary, but it seemed like he was getting in too deep now. Zafier would probably end up punching him. Strel smiled, a little more kindly and a little less sarcastically. "It was nice, it distracted me from my own issues with... people." He faltered, but figured the man would not question him as to who those people were - is.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier ran his hand through his hair. "I'm a bit of an idiot. I meant She's mad at me for being mean around and to you." She said with a laugh the male was a funny guy. He felt like an ass getting into his problems with the male. "Ok maybe arm candy is a mean way to say it. but she did come from power. She craves it still I can tell." He said.

He wanted to change the subject. "I just I'm done with her and being alone. I've got nothing here strel." He said looking at him. "I just want to know about myself know what I do to belong here." He said

[/html]
[html]
damnit ff13 distracted me

Strel laughed. It was a little bit easier, since he did not know why Ayita would dislike him hanging with her brother. It was understandable she did not like Zafier being, pardoning his French, kind of a prick. "Well, she'll get over that soon enough. It's not like we're getting into fist fights." Not that the redhead would ever actually get into a physical fight. "Don't you dare hit me though, I like my face, thanks." Strel leaned back, figuring what the man said was probably true; he knew his sister better than most, especially the Baron himself. "Plenty are. I know I wouldn't mind a higher position, but I just want to help the pack as best as I can." Strel loved the pack and if having some semblance of power would help it, he would take it easily. He wasn't strong enough to take over, like with a coup.

Strel ran his fingers in swirls on the floor, wondering how to sooth the man's feelings. "I've got almost nothing here. I've got no mate, no kids (ha), no family. My brothers and sisters are days away, but I never want to return there. None of my blood is in this land nor have I yet spilled any. I've only got friends here to keep me from leaving." His lavender eyes shifted up at him. "You have family, at odds as you are. You have more keeping you here than you seem to realize." He did not know what else to say.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Zafier looked at the man. "I get that I mean really I do I don't know what else to say." He said as he sighed. He wasn't really thinking straight and he just flopped backwards. "Sorry By the way." He said glancing at him. He could tell that the male was on edge. He always made people act this way. It was just who he was. looking at the ceiling he sighed. "Sorry for making you feel uneasy around me. I can tell you don't have to stay." He said. He didn't want the male to be on edge he had no real desire to move from his spot. "I wanted to ask you something." He said pausing his voice low and very calm. He wanted to know he had to know just what made him so pathetic was the fact that he had to know. "Will you help me find out what I want in life and find out what its like to have someone care for you?" He asked. The question was stupid because he wasn't getting his point across he was almost giving up on his own point.

Ayita looked at her daughter. "Come now dear its not that hard." She said pointing to words. She hated the fact that the girl was not into learning to read. But damn it all it was a useful skill. She wanted her daughter to grow up and be happy and well rounded. She didn't want a stupid child.
[html]
WC - new taaaaable <3

Strel blinked at Zafier, wondering what he was apologizing for. "Don't apologize." He thought he had said it rather dumbly, unsure of how to address it. "I wasn't exactly nice either, if you remember." If Strel had been a fighting man, surely they would have got into a fight before. But now, this was just kind of awkward. The Catori man was definitely not in a very happy mood. He actually seemed rather confused, but about what was something the Baron could not put his finger on. "Well, I'm here, so I'm not about to leave," he said, rather stubbornly. He had to be fickle.

Curiosity filled the redhead as the man suddenly grew calm and more certain. "Hmm?" Strel looked attentively at Zafier, wondering what the man wanted of him, considering they barely knew each other. But what the man wanted, was not something the redhead expected. Those were not words that he had even closely expected. "W-What?" He gave a nervous smile, not sure what Zafier wanted. "Did you want me to set you up with someone?" What made the Catori man think this way? Surely his family cared for him.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier looked at him. He wasn't sure that he had gotten what he wanted to say out. "No no way." He said. "I don't think What I meant came out right at all." He said huffing as he sat up. He looked at him and just sighed. "I'm a total moron should probably forget I said anything If Ayita were here she'd tell me to leave the talking to someone who knew how to speak." He said chucking. The two siblings loved each other and picked on each other constantly.

"I don't think what I mean is coming out I don't think even I am understanding what I mean." He said laughing.

[/html]
[html]

Now the Baron just frowned at the other. Where did he get off just starting off like that and then trying to take it all back? Strel was confused and it was not something he liked to feel since it meant there was less control in hands than before. Zafier could not just stop now that he had begun. "Hey, hey. No. No, you can't just say that kind of thing." Rising, pushing himself up from the ground into an angry standing position, the redhead crossed his arms across his chest haughtily. "You cannot just try to wave that away like some prissy, embarrassed girl." He was being unnecessarily harsh, but the redhead could not forget his unease about Zafier.

He pointed dramatically at the man's head, glaring at him with annoyed lavender eyes. "Either you figure out what you mean or I swear, I'll smack you." Strel's threat was weak, but he had not meant to be terribly serious about this, just a little bit fiercer than before.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier looked at him he could do what ever he wanted where did the nervous male come up with all these guts all of a sudden? He crossed his arms gray blue eyes focused on the lavender ones. Strel was beginning to be a pain how dare he talk to him like that. "I can to take it back if I want to." Now he was sounding like a girl.

Ayita looked at Amaranth. "We can study as we go through the woods learning basic things." She said to her daughter she was not yet ready to go and see zafier she was trying to put it off.

"I want to know what its like to be with another." He stated trying to sort his mind out. He had no clue if the now standing man would walk away but if so then so be it. "I want to see what I'm missing see if this old dog can learn a thing or two." Not to mention he wanted to know if he liked guys or girls or what. He was a virgin and that bothered him.

[/html]
[html]

Laughter rang in the building, as the redhead simply let out his amusement. He held up a hand to his mouth to try and stifle his giggling but he could not help it at all. Really, he was fully amused by this. If what the redhead had heard was true and his interpretation correct, then this was definitely a visit he wished he never made. Strel already made things awkward between Rurik and himself, but this guy was a total stranger and the brother of a friend to boot. It was rude to laugh, but he kept at it.

"You - you want someone to sleep with you and you happen to tell a guy first." Strel snorted, trying to cease his laughter. "You really should have found a slutty girl first; they don't hesitate." Very rarely they do, especially if sex was something close to a hobby for them. It was not a hobby for him, even though he'd already been with several men, none of which resulted in a serious relationship in the least. "What do you want from me?" It may have sounded serious if not for the bemused smile on his lips.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

"I swear thanks to you this is the last time I take my sisters advice. Talk to strel she said you'd under stand she said bah you stupid chuckling Hinayana." He said cast a glare at the man. This was far to stupid now. He was don't he had never had sex and his sister points him to the own man who laughed at him. He would have preferred that man have left then laugh at him. "What do I want you to stop laughing. I can't believe she'd send me to you your so young and besides your right should have found someone like that. " He said.

"Your a pain go run away I didn't expect you to help or understand anyhow." He said flopping backwards. Laying there he sighed. Alone was a good idea. it was nice to be alone besides he was never the social type. He didn't talk much just played when bored and was a rather rude and nasty individual at times. "I give up there is no hope for me."

[/html]
[html]

Oh, he touched a nerve. A snicker was plastered on his face as he stood firm; he was not leaving, not even if the man demanded it of him. Zafier would have to pick him up and toss him out if he wanted that to happen. "I swear, because I'm the single gay man in this god damned pack, she would point you to me," he said, rolling his eyes toward the ceiling. "You are afraid, aren't you? To feel what Ayita feels for Vigilante? However the hell old you are and you haven't even touched a woman." Okay, so Strel hadn't either, but that was beside the point. He was just trying to press him now, see what he would do.

His look steeled, and he frowned at the Catori man. "I do understand; I didn't really have a choice my first time." He looked away, wondering how he was supposed to help the guy with his sad dilemma. Surely Ayita did not expect her brother to sleep with him. God, he was turning into such a whore. He sighed, bothered by how this situation was playing out. "You're confused, so you can't blame me if what turns out is different from what you expected." Oh he knew that feeling.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier looked at him. "I'm sorry Strel I never meant to Ayita just figured you know you get to know people. She just I guess She never wanted you to like rape me." He said laughing. "She I guess figured you could help give me pointers your gay but that gives you an advantage getting to know people for who they are not just for their looks." He growled at the ceiling like it was its fault.

"I didn't mean to stir up harsh feeling about your past I didn't mean to." He said. Totally not what he had meant to do. Things were getting weird for him. "What do you mean if its not what I expected?" Asked the man as he looked at him. His gray blue eyes laced with confusion knowing that he had no idea what the hell the male was talking about.

[/html]
[html]
figuring he's still laying down

Strel snorted again, most unladylike. "I get to know women better, sure, because I won't sleep with them and they don't ever expect me to. All the men I've dealt with, I don't know as well. Trust me, I'm the straight man's dream," he added, both bitter and entertained by the thought. All the good ones seemed to be straight or taken. What rotten luck he had. And now he was saddled with a confused man who was, in turn, confusing him. What the hell did Zafier want from him? Seriously?

"Look, either one of us is confused or we're both freakin' out of our minds." Taking the few steps between him, the redhead leaned over the older man. "And I am NOT that goddamn young. You're not that old, so quite your stupid ass whining." Strel jabbed him in the chest, hoping it hurt a bit. "You need to man up a bit and either take what's being offered or risk me telling your sister you threw an easy gift away." Why wasn't this guy getting mad? Leroy had gotten mad before the unpleasant pleasantness had begun. "You sound like such a pansy,"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier had come to see that he was at complete odds. "Ok ok I get it Strel I'm fucking sorry. I know Ayita didn't mean anything bad. Just please don't be mad at her or me." He was completely at odds. He understood that strel was frustrated and never expected the male to stay after all this. The man leaned over him and poked him in the chest hard.

"Oww You know I wasn't violent to you and honestly I was trying to be nice where the hell did you get your set of balls?" He snapped. "What gift strel You've got a confused man who's confused" He said starting to laugh. "I'll take what ever your giving I guess." For by now he had an idea of what was going on though is wasn't necessarily fully lost. He had an idea of what the male was going to do. He was scared and he was uncertain about what he was going to feel. "I'm no Pansy. Lets go you go easy on me." He said.

[/html]