M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]
we can close after your post or after this one if you so wish, and then get another thread laters for Ayita and Strel :o

Ayita was leaving, and to be honest, the Baron needed to go as well. This was just a bundle of awkward for him, but he felt it was not as bad as it could have been. It could have been so much worse. Strelein gave the other man a last pat on the leg, before softly telling him, "I should go, but feel free to pay me a visit whenever. I'm usually home." He smiled gently, but he was feeling nothing but gentle at the moment. Kind of restless, to be honest, but that was because there was plenty of uncertainty in the air.

But the woman said only made his grin shift into something of a smirk. "Oh, it was my pleasure, Ayita. You should refer people my way more often," he thanked, looking slyly at her. "I will, uh, finish the rest of the stuff I have for you and deliver 'em later." Strel did not look back at Zafier, even if he was about to leave his home. He slipped out the door, trying to get around Ayita and away before she could change her mind about pressing for details.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]