M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]

"Oh, so now you're insulting me. Where do you get off?" he countered, rather irate about it. If he was a woman, his voice would have gone shrill by now. Strel was not sure just how far he was going to take this, but then again, he was unsure about pretty much everything. He would go with the flow and if things were going fine, there would be more steps up that ladder when the time came. Giving a sigh, a very, very exasperated one at that, hand over his eyes as he lightly shook his head. "How can a man work under these conditions?" he grumbled, straddling the Catori man.

Maybe this was a chance to feel a little more in control than he had before. Oh, vengeance. Strel jabbed the man in the chest again, tail lightly waving between Zafier's legs - that was really the only place it could have gone anyway. "Now, you'll do as I want, and as I say or I swear I will find a way to make your life a living hell. I swear. I'll tell everyone." Just a way to scare the guy into compliance.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Zafier looked at him as he got on top of him. He wasn't scared he could take the male if things got out of hand but his heart was pounding. His first time doing anything and would it be cold? Had he made the male to get revenge on him for what he said? He looked at him gray blue eyes focused on violet ones that looked at him.

His finger struck him in the chest again and he felt even worse about what was going to happen. This was just away for the younger man to make his life suck? Is this what his sister had wanted wanted her brother to suffer and be used? Was Strel in on some crazy plan with her? "Anything you want." He said his tone light but not full of fear. He wasn't afraid he never feared someone he knew he could take. But the same thought ran through his head. that this would be cold and nothing but sexual release for one of them. or both but he feared it'd be cold. That he had pissed the male off that much. He broke the gaze looking away. He was begging mentally for to be alright he begged mentally for strel to be kind to him though he wasn't sure he deserved it.

[/html]
[html]

God, was he ever going to get himself a decent relationship with a guy? Seriously, all he had had so far in life were single nights with a guy and no coherent relationship to speak off. Now he got to add this guy to the growing list. At the rate he was going at, all the slightly queer guys in Nova Scotia would have had a taste of him. It was a bit soon to be going after the not queer ones, was it not? And then the male beneath him looked away and the redhead felt a pang of guilt. This was no casual fuck buddy, which was what Daisuke was, really - okay, there was a friendship there, but there was no kind of romance involved, just friendship and kinkiness.

But that he looked away, now that hurt. Zafier could stop this any goddamn time he wanted and toss him out and he still was not saying no. Strel reached over and grabbed the guy's muzzle, pulling his gaze back at him. "I don't get to look away, you don't get to look away," he said plainly, though it was unlikely he would enforce it. What could he enforce it with? He was no rapist. He was no Leroy. Mentally, he knew, he would probably regret this, but if he pussied out now, he'd lose whatever cajones he gained. The redhead kissed the Catori man, rather softly, as he was unsure of just how much experience he had.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier was lost in his feelings he wondered if everything he was feeling now was just thanks to the situation. That's all it could be the feeling of lust would take over and nothing but lust would fill the room. He wasn't expecting strel to grab his face. The man told him he could not look away. He cracked a smile.

Strel Kissed him he had been kissed before but the sensation was different. The woman who had kissed him was someone he thought he'd do this with but she wanted nothing of the sorts. Relationships she said were just too much work. This kiss the males lips were so different but he was so soft how could a man be so kind? He pulled away lightly not moving to far back. "I don't want to be just another fuck." He said sternly he didn't want to be. If he liked this time he didn't care if strel came over. He didn't want to be used once and thrown away with yesterdays trash. "Tell me what you want Strelein." He said. as he nipped at the males jaw line. He was lost for words and would not know exactly how he felt til this was over.

[/html]
[html]
I contradict my own table |:

Strel looked away, even though he said he could not. Guilt was evident in his face; he was not sure what to classify this. Remedial lessons for a guy that should have learned it all years ago? Or was it really just another cheap fuck for him? The redhead could not say anything about what kind this was going to be, unsure of it as he was. What could he say about it? He was confused too. There was no answer that he could easily give, for there was no answer he knew. So he did not say a thing, and just listened, guilty.

Then he felt himself choke up, shutting his eyes. "No one has ever asked me that," he said in a hushed voice as he leaned over Zafier with his hands on the man's chest. Strel shook his head, sending an easy grin down at the Seigneur. "Just for that, you get some points back." But he did think about the question a bit. "I'll let you know when I figure it out." He kissed the Catori man once again, harder this time, and just to get things moving, he used his hands to swirl patterns on the chest beneath him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as she looked at her daughter as she patted her head. "There we go you've got that down now onto the next section." She said.

Zafier looked at Strel as he nodded nothing would come out of this he had that undieing feeling. He smiled as he looked at him. "What ever you want." He said. He wanted to touch him a bit more but uncertain hands did not work right. He felt another kiss this time rougher then before. Now his hands pulled the man to him. One hand found its way through his hair and he managed to find out just how thick his hair was. The other hand on the males hips so maybe instincts would help him through his but who knew.

[/html]
[html]

Oh, so he had that kind of experience, but not nearly enough of the sexual kind. Strel gave a short muffled cry of protest at the hand at the back of his neck, more for his mane than for the pressure. It was styled for crying out loud, did he know the effort he put in to make it the way it was. Kissing was great and all, and it was nice to see that the man was getting more into this than before; it made his own part in it so much easier. Hopefully, Zafier would stay that way for the whole way through, or else it would harsh some major boner.

A hand went up to the one on his neck, and the redhead pulled the hand out of his locks gingerly, feeling his hair pull. Breaking the kiss without a word, somehow he moved himself between the Catori man's legs. "If you want to stop at all, you need to tell me. Or..." He did not go on with the consequences, wondering what would hapen if the man would regret it immensely at the end. Sighing, resolved, Strel threw what reservations he had left to the wind and went with it. He touched the other man's length, sending a look at his face for a reaction.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zafier looked at him no one had ever touched him like the male was. He closed his eyes for a moment trying to hold on to his composure that was soon lost. Strels hand touched him and he was already slightly turned on. his mouth opened a gape as he gave a faint gasp with a soft exhale. He looked at him. "No one has ever touched me." He said lightly. He was still at odds but now he didn't feel so bad.

[/html]
[html]

He laughed quietly, more of a light chuckle, lavender eyes shifting down to his hands. "Well, that is what we are here to fix, remember?" he said softly, a small grin on his lips. With his free hand, he patted the inside of Zafier's thigh, adding, "Don't worry, honey, I'll treat you right." Strel was trying to make it less serious, but then again, never had this sort of thing been serious. It was supposed to be fun, right? Might as well lighten up the mood, just a little. Just a little since he couldn't seem to be uncaring. Might ruin the mood entirely. All the while, his hand was busy, more skilled than it had ever been. Now and then, he sent his gaze up at Zafier's face, gauging reactions. "How's this?" As always, he did not know when to not say anything.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

He sat up a bit using his elbows to hold him up. He wanted to touch the male but his mind was so full of feeling that he wasn't used too. He wanted him to stop teasing him in such ways. "Strel P..Please stop." He moaned his mind was so lost in the lust the filled it. He couldn't take it. "I feels do good." he moaned. His arms gave away as he ended up on his back again.

[/html]
[html]

Strel smiled softly, keeping his motion up. If the other man was not aroused when it happened, then it would not be the best feeling in the world. It would just help the situation if he was already feeling good, then it would be better. "Shh, shh. You don't want the world to hear you," he cooed, using his own hand to touch himself. He wasn't exactly hard, but the site of the older, taller guy looking like putty in his hands was enough to arouse him even a little bit; he just wanted to help it along a little bit. Strel leaned over, their lengths touching lightly as he tapped the other man's chin. "Last chance, sweetheart. You set on this?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Tongue

Zafier looked at him as he spoke to him. He wasn't in a caring mood fuck it if the world heard him. He didn't care he had started to fall into lust for the red head. As long as he treated him good he could live with this. He looked at him. "Go ahead I'm not stopping you." At the moment he wasn't sure if he could any how.

Ayita looked at her daughter as they walked back to vigilantes place to take care of all the learning materials. The blue eyes woman sighed as she leaned on the doorway. She had to go see Zafier she needed to say she was sorry. She felt so bad for shunning him and besides maybe they could go see if Strel would fix him up some pants. Seeing how the pants he wore were starting wear out. Looking at Amaranth she smiled. "I'm going to see your uncle." She said.

[/html]
[html]
because Gen is a squirmy pansy :<

That was all the Baron needed to hear; he had been just trying to make sure the man was set in his decision, since he would not be able to take it back afterward even if he wanted to. Strel grinned, tapping Zafier's chin a few times before trailing his fingers down his chest and then down further. "No take backsies now." Tongue sticking out, he grabbed the man's legs, positioning himself.

- - -

Afterward, the redhead leaned against the wall, feeling the cool of it against the back of his head. Purple eyes were half lidded as he looked up at the ceiling, refraining from asking the question he was dying to ask. Strel was also feeling a little bit hot, just because of the weather and then the exercise. He kind of felt like going for a swim, too, but he wasn't sure just how polite it would be to get up and say, "Be right back, I need a swim to get clean". But, what had been the point of this? "Now what do you think?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Tongue

Zafier looked at him as he just laid there on the floor. "It wasn't horrible." He said as he looked up at the roof. Though it wasn't fantastic either his body hurt and he was sure he'd walk like a duck the rest of his life. He could smell the sex in the air he was so glad Ayita was mad at him and wouldn't be here today. "Does it always hurt? or will the pain lessen with time?" he asked.

Ayita walked up to the hut as she listened to the last statement her brother made. All she got was pain lessen and time. She was lost. Walking in through the curtain she looked at him noticing Strel. "What pain?" She asked looking at him. She was lost but the smell that lingered in the room bugged her. The smell was hot and sweaty and she glanced over at strel. "So whats up?"

[/html]
[html]
I don't know how I'll live down the shaame.

"It'll always hurt," he answered bluntly, figuring the guy wasn't one for sugarcoating and sweetening. "But it will never be that bad. At least it hasn't been for me. More and more it'll be brief and annoying, but everything else kind of... outweighs it. So yes, with time it'll get better." At least Zafier was talking to him, more than the redhead expected after that kind of thing. Strel talked to Leroy after, but he already knew what he liked and wanted, and it had been an experiment for the Catori man. At least they could get over this. Good news was Ayita wouldn't know. Strel smiled at the man, patting his leg lightly.

"Now that you're a m-" He stopped, smile disappearing. His lavender eyes shot the door, arm retreating into his own lap. "Nothing, Ayita," said the redhead plainly, wondering what the chances of the woman appearing now were. It was better than her coming during, but now was still just as bad. "What are you doing here?" It sounded a bit angry of him, and out of place, since this was her brother's home and he was the one out of place here. "I, uh, brought some stuff for you; it's by the door..." Hopefully she wouldn't press. Hopefully.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Tongue

Zafeir was so happy to feel the touch of the other man and had been content with today. He never thought his sister would ever show up. She had never been one to stay angry long but he also didn't think she'd just come by to make things better.

"Really thanks Strel." She said giving the two a look. She was lost as to why her brother would do it but she didn't care either. Ayita looked at Strel. "So what is it?" She had yet to even open the package and she didn't really want to take her eyes off her brother who stared at her intensely with his gray-blue eyes.

Zafeir glanced at Strel and sighed. Why why why? Would the man ever talk to him after this? Or would this be ther reasons things get weird.

[/html]
[html]
sorry for lateness

Ayita was still staring at them, and it was hard to mistake the fact that she probably knew what had happened. She was no dense, naive little girl. But he had hoped so hard she would not show up and then make things difficult. Siblings sometimes had issues when they find out their brother or sister slept with someone of the same gender. If any of his siblings knew the shenanigans he got up to, they would have pushed him off a cliff and never looked back. The fact Strel had been gone for almost two years did not help that much.

"In the box? It was just the outfit you wanted for your daughter. I figured she's a growing girl and needs it before she outgrows it and it is rendered a rag," he answered casually, as though he were not in a rather compromising position. His voice did not betray his nerves, but his stiffness certainly did. "Oh, and thanks for sending him my way," he added, no sure if it came out as snarky or annoyed, but there was a light smirk on his face so it was up to the woman to decide what he meant.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Ooc gen im doing this from my phone IC.... Ayita smiled as she looked at the package she didn't want to make things awkward between her and strel. She sighed she was glad he had made her the outfit. Though it would be for her training with zafier."thanks"
[html]

The fact that Ayita did not seem to mind terrible enthralled the redhead. Surely, she would care more? Maybe she was lying and hiding what she really felt, in fear of upsetting or insulting the two currently relaxing on the cabin floor. Strel probably should go talk with her without her brother there, so she could lash out at him should she want to. He did kind of deserve that much. Kind of.

"Let me know if it doesn't fit her well. I'll be sure to change it if you bring it in to me." Strel still eyed her, wondering what was swirling behind her eyes at the thought of this. He glanced at the brother and wondered what he thought of all this. Not likely was he going to get anything emotional out of the man now, or maybe even later. He seemed like the kind to never kiss and tell. Whoops.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
I hate my phone. Yay real internet.

Ayita smiled looking at strel she had no idea why the two had actually done what they did but she was not about to ask. She had no intentions on digging into the personal lives of others weather it be family or not. She yawned a bit. "Well Zafier I came to say I'm sorry for what I said and that was it." She said.

Zafier looked at her. "I know its the princess complex its fine sis." He said with a smile. He knew she couldn't hide who she really was she was once to be a ruler a pack at her whim but all was lost when she ran away.

Ayita smiled. "Thank you again For this for Amaranth and oh thanks for helping Zafier." She said winking. She turned on her toes to walk away. She really didn't have to stay here.