Glaiven [J]
1. Character Name: Glaiven
2. Character Birthdate: April 3, 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf
4. Species: Canis Lupis
5. Gender: Female
6. A secondary form of contact: lupis.alatis@live.com
7. Currently played characters: none
8. How you found 'Souls: I found "50 Wolf RPG's" using Google. 'Souls was number one. Smile
9. Initial post:

Glaiven crept silently through the foliage, her silver coat dappled by the sun falling past . Her luminous eyes were fixed on her current challenge. A large hare that had strayed just out of sprinting distance of his burrow grazed at a clover patch, oblivious to her predatory gaze. Glaiven slowly took a step forward, now only six feet downwind thanks to her patience. However, time was passing and Glaiven was quickly becoming far less patient. She prepared to pounce, flexing the muscles in her hind legs. The hare sauntered forward, and she saw her chance. Quickly making a few last-second calculations, she launched herself out of the clearing. Moments before landing on her still-unaware target, Glaiven caught the scent of many strange wolves coming upwind. Unfortunately, so did the hare. Glaiven landed on empty space, but her mind was not on the hare anymore. Curiosity aroused, she whirled toward the scent with her ears pricked forward. Throwing caution to the wind, she broke into an easy, loping run, hoping that where ever the strange wolves were, they knew that she didn't want a fight. Glaiven had entered Dahlia de Mai territory.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hey, and welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin I'm Libri.

The breeze always brought sincere information on top of its soothing breath, and today it caused him to stir and move, because a stranger’s scent had intruded claimed territory. It was rare that he actually caught individuals guilty of trespassing the well marked borders of the pack, but it was not a general rarity either. Luckily for the intruders, Dahlia’s policies had changed for the better after the mad Haku Soul had been exiled from the pack he had led for almost two seasons. Death had been the most cherished punishment of all, but the madman’s son with the same surname chose to follow a different path. His golden figure moved swiftly through the thick underbrush and found the stranger with ease. The woman was dressed in lovely silver, and lilac eyes found gold. His pose was stricter than what was usual—he rarely had to lecture wolves about trespassing, but yeah, it still happened. His tail swung high with dominance, but that was it, basically. He was not a fan of his father’s ways. ”You’re intruding on Dahlian soil. What is your purpose here?” He figured she most likely was lost—they usually were.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
As Glaiven met eyes with the copper colored wolf who radiated authourity, she realized her possibly fatal mistake. Not having been in any claimed territory in a long time--she tended to skirt the land which she knew to be staked out as pack territory--she had forgotten one important guideline. You don't just waltz into pack territory, especially as an unranked looking for a home! As she chided herself for her forgetfulness and hoped that this wolf was understanding, he spoke. ”You’re intruding on Dahlian soil. What is your purpose here?” While searching her mind for an answer that would let him know how little of a threat she posed, she shifted from her uncertain posture into a more submissive one. Tail tucked, ears at a midpoint. Finally, she answered. "If your pack would accept me, I wish to find a home. This is the first pack that I have met since I started my journey, and I think that means something. I wish to stay." With this being said, she waited for the violet-eyed wolf to decide.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

Submission was the immediate reaction he was faced with, and that soothed whatever crime she could have done. Mistakes could happen and it would cost him nothing to forgive her little blunder. His coin coloured tail lost some of its height and moved slowly behind his autumn hued form and his lavender eyes melted into its usual softness. She was no threat to the pack. Dahlia lived a life of peace now and there were no ill doers wandering through their borders any longer. Ears listened to her words with surprise, not used to such a direct approach. The ball had been passed to him. ”My name is Conor, what’s yours?” he said, introducing himself first of all. ”Where do you come from and what can you offer us?” he wondered, settling down on golden haunches as he awaited her answer.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
As Glaiven watched the wolf sit down into a more relaxed position, she noted the calmness and graciousness he showed towards her, the unranked tresspasser. Humbled once again, she began her story. "I have wandered a long ways from my original home, Quartz Shoreline, in search of something I can't name. Something has pulled me here, and I feel like I will be here to stay if I can be of use in your pack," she mused, almost as if talking to herself. "I can fight when needed; that much I have picked up through the years. With fighting comes injuries, so I know about various herbs and plants with medical value. So I guess you could say fighting and healing are my talents. Not very uncommon, but it's nice to know that I could hold my own in a fight and stitch myself up afterwards," Glaiven said with a nervous laugh. She looked at the golden wolf expectantly, hoping for the best.
[html]
300+

Souls filled with wanderlust were not at all uncommon around here. The numbers of lonely wanderers were high here. Some tried to settle with the different packs flourishing about in Nova Scotia while others remained gray with their homes in the unclaimed soil and the twinkling stars above. The male thought of the woman accompanied by her late children in her heart, and it was good to hear that this wolf’s story was a less tragic one. It seemed those carrying pain found each other in Dahlia de Mai. One fitted better with those of the same kind, he thought sorrowfully. The still unnamed wanderer spoke of years and he was surprised—having assumed she was somewhat closer to him in age. Her words brought refreshed interest into the relaxing atmosphere. Though he had not chosen to take up the co-rank, Conor was one of those practising medicine as well. How exciting it would be to have another fellow apothecary about. Susquehanna had taught him well, but he knew that he would learn more if he had several people to draw inspiration and knowledge from.

”It most certainly sounds like you could be of use around here,” the male commented merrily, smiling at the thought of showing her the green house he had restored and planted a variety of herbs for medical use. He studied the vivid gold in her eyes, finding that it reminded him of the flickering light dancing atop water waves as the sun climbed down from the sky in the evenings. He suddenly longed for the salty shores of Whisper Beach. ”You still have not offered me your name, Miss,” he commented as the smile continued to soften his youthful face. He could not offer the female a home as long as she remained nameless.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
Surprise--and if Glaiven was not mistaken, a little bit of excitement--crossed Conor's face as she told her story. As for the excitement, she could only guess at what he was excited about. Glaiven figured that the surprise came from him realizing her age, of which she was slightly self-conscious of. The reason for this was because she had estimated him to be younger than herself and he was already at least a prominent member of a pack if not the alpha, whereas she was unranked and homeless. She did not feel her age, that was for certain. Besides, Glaiven could almost discount the first six months of her life, for she had been so sheltered and protected that it seemed like she hadn't had a life before her departure, at least not really. Trying to hide her self-consciousness, she listened as he spoke. "It most certainly sounds as if you could be of use around here," he stated. Before she could contemplate the reminiscent expression settling on his face, he continued. "You still have not offered your name, Miss." Once again, Glaiven fought to hide her self-chiding thoughts. Instead of drawing things out even longer by wallowing in embarassment, she simply replied, "Glaiven. Glaiven is my name."
[html]
yaaay, welcome to dahlia! I'll have you titled up asap!

Her name was Glaiven and that was all that he needed to know for now. His gentle gaze fell away from her, travelling across the scenery and up towards the sky. Her name echoed in his tranquil mind and he hoped she would find happiness here. Members came and went chasing dreams. His dreams, hopes and life was here, well anchored in the heart of Dahlia and those he loved. ”It’s a good name,” he decided, looking back at her beautifully hued form. ”Welcome to Dahlia de Mai.” he spoke, allowing his smile to widen slightly. White tipped tail danced about him and he turned slightly, and no more than that. ”The borders stretch all the way to the ocean—feel free to come and go as you please. I happen to be the leader of this pack, so if you need me I’m likely to be found in Wolfville—the city resting in the heart of the pack territory.” It was the season for exploration; the lands did not get much more beautiful than they were during summer. Colour was everywhere, even in the crumbling human city. More often than not he offered a short, guided tour through the pack territory, but not today. He wanted her to discover this new world on her own, and he had somewhere he had to be. ”I will see you again soon, Glaiven,” her name was spoken with warmth and a smile bidding a temporary farewell, and the male turned away, moving through the undergrowth and towards the metal mountains towering in the distance.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.