Color me Rainbow
[html]
300 + Table just to anger you, dawling

To be perfectly honest, Daisuke's place was most definitely out of the way for Strel. He had to cross Halifax and then unclaimed lands and risk coming face to face with the coyotes of Inferni. After his run-in with that strange coyote on the borders made the redhead exceptionally wary of the skull lined border of the clan. It was unnerving, but he figured he could say he was there to see the one coyote he did know; Snake. But that would have been a lie. Strel did not know Snake all that well, but it was a good safety backup for him. At least the long distance allowed him to find some large bowls and plastic mixing utensils. Halifax had plenty in the cooking store and Strel found the big metal ones exceptionally useful when mixing dyes and such. He himself had several at home; one for his hair dye, and the rest for cloth dyes since he rarely needed a vat sized tub.

Strel stacked four of the metal bowls inside of each other and then tucked it under his arm; his pack was occupied with the jar of henna from Toronto. It bounced against his back, with the whisk and small measuring cup jamming into his spine occasionally. At least the trip did not take nearly as long as he thought, though the redhead was definitely exceptionally thirsty by the time he got there having never stopped to get a drink. There was a staff with a skull on it and feather, and Strel smiled in absolute relief. "Oh thank god," he sighed, letting the metal bowls clank to the earth while he gently lowered the pack down to the ground. There was no crash or crack of glass, so the redhead plopped himself down outside of the blond's residence. "Yo, asshole, get out here," he drawled, picking up pebbles and flicking them around absentmindedly. Strel was wishing he had gotten a drink by now.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: That did make me angry, you selfish bastard.

He had been expecting his friend, Strel to be on the way over here one of the days of this week. The beautiful hair of the blonde wolven had been faded, and it was time to redo the color. Daisuke was rather disappointed that the color had faded so much, but he couldn't complain, especially since Strel had been ecstatic to help him redye it as long as he went out and gathered the ingredients for the other colors besides the red. So, Daisuke had searched deep within his mind to remember exactly what Hanna had told him was in each dye. There was purple, orange, green, and blue that he needed to figure out what Hanna had used. He searched deep within his mind before he had found each ingredient. Lichen, an herb, was for orange. He found this first. When he thought about purple, he had gotten black berries. Blue was easy, Blueberries. Green, he found spinach leaves for it. He horded all of these things back to his cave from the days when he had gathered them, and he had waited for his friend to show up. Why didn't Dai just go to his friend? because Strel wanted to see Dai's den, so it was fine with Daisuke that the male would take the journey from the coasts of Cour to the Banks that laid outside of Inferni.

Daisuke was never nervous about being only across the river from the savage coyotes. In fact, he loved being so close, because he got to see Snake when he went on border patrols, or whatever. He could be close to snake without invading the other male's space and whatever. He shrugged lightly as he looked at his feline companion. What? Strelly said he'd come this week. the male spoke to the other, who just sat there and mewed at his friend. The feline had smiled a kitty smile before the feline had walked away from the blonde wolven and to the front of the cave. Another mew and then a voice was thrown out that he could understand. It was strel's voice, and he had said something about Dai being an asshole. The blue eyed bastard had gotten up from his spot and he walked out of the cave.

Blue eyes looked at vivid lavender ones. Strel looked like he was tired. You okay? You look like you could use a drink or something. the islander asked his friend, waltzing up to his friend and bending down to greet the other with a lick on the other male's cheek. Thanks for helping me Strelly-poo. It's incredibly nice of you. Do you want to come inside and do this inside, or would you rather sit out here and do it? he went on to ask his friend, not bothering to sit down yet, just because he didn't know if he needed to get something out of his cave or not.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
you know you love me

Strel waved his hand in the air, puffing out air like an insulted fish. "No, I'm thoroughly quenched. Of course I want a drink," he finished, tone escalated a bit as he grumbled. Daisuke licked him, and the redhead only grumbled a bit more, struggling to his feet. Shoving the blond back gently, huffy manner clearly just a mixture of joking and tired. "I lugged all these bowls up here so I hope you have what you need. And I brought the henna, like I promised." Picking up the bowls, he shoved them in the man's direction. Hopefully, he knew what he was doing with them. "We'll probably need to wash them out after each color is done. How many colors have you picked out?"

Now as to where they would dye the blond's mane, it was entirely not important. Strel kind of wanted out of the sun, which was only making him sleepier and more tired. "You know me, I can do it anywhere. I'm versatile." He shooed Daisuke inside, waving his hands at the man as he bent to get the pack off the ground. He pulled the jar out as he made his way into the cave, relishing the delicious feeling of shade. "Darling, I hope you brought enough water or else this will be an entirely short trip," he drawled, setting the jar down. "So, what have you been up to, dawling," he asked, voice in a strange accent.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: That's why I can't do nothing about it. >:[
No, I'm thoroughly quenched. Of course I want a drink it was a good thing that Daisuke had made sure to keep water in the empty vodka and whiskey bottles that he drank and then filled back up with water. Daisuke could, again, say that being Luperci was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He'd still be stuck on four paws and be running around like everyone else. Now, he could run around differently. He liked to be different from others, because it made him unique and memorable. Yeah yeah yeah. the kid spoke, swatting the air next to him as he rolled his eyes at Strel, but then flashed him a joking smile at him after ward. I lugged all these bowls up here so I hope you have what you need. And I brought the henna, like I promised. the other said before the bowls were shoved in his direction. Daisuke grabbed the bowls and nodded his head. Awh, you're such a sweety. Thanks so much Strelly! Daisuke spoke, a big goofy smile on his rocker face. We'll probably need to wash them out after each color is done. How many colors have you picked out? the male went on to ask. Daisuke let his blue eyes pin on the male, smile still on his face. All of the same colors. Green, blue, purple, and orange, and then you brought the red. Which, I thanks you for. the male spoke as he had cocked his head towards the other male, having an almost innocent look on his rockstar face.

You know me, I can do it anywhere. I'm versatile. the older male spoke to Daisuke before shooing him inside. Daisuke bounced forward, as if he was being chased by the other, and he had gone inside, and once inside, he had greeted his feline with a stroke from his head to his rump before going over to a makeshift counter made of flat rocks laid between two other boulders that protruded from the cave floor. He had gotten the whiskey bottle with the water in it (it held a liter of water) and he had moved back over towards the other, immediately handing over the water. It's water, I've got my liquor in my other cave, since I'm not finished moving yet. It was true, he had only a few things in this cave. He was still waiting to hear the word of Snake so the two could work together on getting the rest of it over to the new cave. Always having an excuse to see the other male. Darling, I hope you brought enough water or else this will be an entirely short trip the other spoke. Daisuke blew raspberries at the other. Of course I have enough water, Strelly. I'm not stupid you know. the punk had spoke, snorting lightly and then chuckling at the male. Daisuke proceeded to go get the ingredients for the color mixtures that they would be making, and he got a flat stone for the crushing and mixing of the colors, and then he laid them all out where they would be easily made. He put each base ingredient in a bowl, and then he moved back over to the same stone counter and grabbed a second and third liter of water and he moved back over to the other male. He finally sat down and the other male had asked a question. So, what have you been up to, dawling? Daisuke cocked his torn aud to Strel, a smile on his face. Been here, been there. I almost killed a bitch the other day... I have been trying to move from my old cave to this new one.. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders. Why he was being short with the other male about the whole issue was because he sort of didn't want to talk about his encounter with the bitch, but if asked, he would tell. I've been making music during the days, my sleep schedule is becoming slightly normal... he spoke and nodded his head before he looked to Strel again. What about you? Have any stories? hands started to work the rock into the blueberries, mushing them up to get them ready for him to add some water and make the dye.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
:|

Strel huffed a little bit, wondering if the blond thought him an idiot. "I know you're not stupid, DaiDai, I just am making sure we've got everything before we get started and then things get too messy to get the rest and blah blah blah, you know. Guess it's the job getting to me." How many times had the redhead failed to get everything together before a project? By now, the lesson was stuck in his head, especially if he wanted to be prepared for whatever came his way. Strel was not exactly a cautious man - no, he could be rather reckless - but he was not going to be a careless kind of guy. Reckless did not always mean careless, especially if he planned ahead for the recklessness and any problems. Really, he had it under control. No, really.

Daisuke put his colors in the bowls, and the redhead sighed; he guessed they would need to wash out one of them to put in the henna later as there were only four bowls for use. They would probably need to use the orange one since the colors were so similar, in theory at least. Strel reclined a little, waiting for the man to fix his own dyes so that the redhead could help him apply it. Auds twitched at the sound of the mixing, but he shut his eyes to calm himself down after the walk. "Oh that's nice. Must have been fun," he answered, not really registering what was asked. He raised a lid a sliver of the way, lavender irises peeking at Daisuke. "Oh not much, to be honest. Fucked a guy or two, found a kid at the borders but wasn't man enough to take her in myself, attended a dance party, had tons of work. You know, the usual. So no, not too many stories." There were stories to tell here, but it was a little bit embarrassing, but if they came up, they would be funny, right? To be honest, it really seemed like he had done a lot in the past few months. It was odd.

But the redhead finally registered what Daisuke had said earlier. Strel bolted upright, absolute confusion on his face. "Wait, wait. What? Almost killed someone? Who? Why?" That sounded so unlike the blond. Wasn't Daisuke more of a pacifist than an antagonist? "What'd she do to you to provoke that?" he inquired further, voice rising a little bit. This was kind of an alarming piece of news, or maybe he was overreacting. God, he hoped he was.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: :| see i can do that too.

I know you're not stupid, DaiDai, I just am making sure we've got everything before we get started and then things get too messy to get the rest and blah blah blah, you know. Guess it's the job getting to me. the other spoke. Daisuke shrugged lightly. He found himself to be good at remembering to keep himself ready for the projects to come. Most of the time he'd go out and prepare a whole day or two before he'd actually start a project. He wouldn't start the project unless he was completely ready, both physically and mentally. The other relaxed while Daisuke st there, working with the plants, making the blue dye, adding some water to get it to be more watery before he worked at it again and again. He would add more water, but he would make sure not dilute the color too much, it at all. Once he was done with the blue, he would move on to the green. He did the same procedure for each color, and the other sat there, waiting patiently. Oh that's nice. Must have been fun-- the male answered about what Daisuke had been up to. Something hit him that Strel didn't exactly hear what he had said, but didn't bring it up. He shrugged it off, and gave an "eh" sound. Oh not much, to be honest. Fucked a guy or two, found a kid at the borders but wasn't man enough to take her in myself, attended a dance party, had tons of work. You know, the usual. So no, not too many stories. he spoke about his own adventures. They weren't really adventures he guessed, but Daisuke was curious about who Strel had got down and dirty with, so his eyes lifted back up to the other male. Who'd ya fuck? the male asked casually, a coy smile on his face as he looked back down at what he was doing.

it was then the words of Daisuke finally sunk in. Wait, wait. What? Almost killed someone? Who? Why? the red head got excited about this juicy little detail. Daisuke's smile turned dark suddenly. He licked his lips for a second, that dark smile sitting on his maw as he thought back. What'd she do to you to provoke that? the male prodded on. I never caught her name. Or I forgot it. Or I decided that I'd just call her "Bitch". Daisuke started to speak. She tried to tell me that she and Snake were....An "Item". She didn't know who Snake was, what he was about, and she thought that she could just waltz in where I belong. She thought she knew who he was. But she doesn't. She didn't know anything about him. the male blabbered almost obsessively at this. He had been extremely upset about it, and he still sort of was. Strel, you can't tell me that you wouldn't be pissed off that some bitch was yelling all in your cave when you were asleep having a sexy dream, waking you up, and then telling you that your lover and her are married! Daisuke got a little bit excited, in a bad way, his shackles raising as much as the shaved patch on his back could stand. I wanted to fucking choke her Strel. I actually wanted to see her body become lifeless between my fingers. I was this close to doing it. the male spoke, a growl emerging from his lips, and when he had emphasized "this", he had pushed his index finger and thumb to no more than a millimeter apart.

But I couldn't fucking kill her. No matter who the fuck she thought she was, I just couldn't fucking do it. the male growled before he had shamefully looked at the ground. He found not being able to act on strong emotions to be somewhat of a weakness in him for some reason. His father always told him to have emotions, but to never show them (in which Daisuke couldn't help but do the opposite of, simply because it was his nature and his eyes weren't capable of becoming hard enough to conceal emotion.) He let out a big sigh as he looked down at the mixture of spinach leaves and water, making a thick paste.

Can you start a fire? Hanna told me that I have to boil the water with the leaves in it and stuff too. the male spoke, pointing towards a pit that had fire from the night before. There was fresh wood in it already though, since Daisuke had made it a habit to get some fire wood when he was out for his morning swim. Please? he remembered late to say please, but his mood had been slightly ruined for a moment, just because of the thought of that black wolven bitch being anywhere close to his Snake.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
well :/ and lets pretend that there is flint in there.

He shrugged, not sure if Daisuke would know either one of the men, though he was almost positive he knew one of them. God, everyone seemed to know that one. "Just Rurik and Zafier." The latter was a while ago, though the former was significantly more recent. Less than a week ago. Or was it more? Well, it was recent. Time was not his forte, though he did know it was absolutely not that long ago. It had not really ended well, since his sister kind of showed up after. Even if they did not really say anything about it, he and Ayita were not exactly having a good time right now. Strel was feeling kind of embarrassed that he may have turned her virgin brother into a bisexual ... not virgin. "Funny story, the last one is." First one was significantly less funny. It was awkward and Strel hated feeling wrong.

He felt stiff, even as he sat there listening to Daisuke. Something was afoot, and what he heard sounded ... weird. Snake having a mate? That sounded kind of far fetched. The one time the redhead had met the 'yote, the guy seemed uninterested in relationships and the things they entailed. Extremely the opposite of what Daisuke wanted from him, so Snake having a woman seemed like some kind of joke. A bad one, but a joke nonetheless. "Daisuke..," he began, rising from his seat on the floor. The blond was getting angry, and the redhead could see it very plainly. He could hear it in his voice and the way his body shifted too. It was beyond evident. Strel placed his hand gently on the other man's shoulder, trying to be comforting without forcing the other into a hug. Somehow, this seemed more appropriate.

"Sure." Smiling gently, even if the other could not see it, the Baron let go and slipped away to make the fire. Using the flint and tinder, he lit the flame, though he kept it from getting roaring to be stronger than enough for heating water. "Do you have a pot or do you want to boil it in the bowls?" he asked softly, crouching by the fire.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc
Yeah, I meant to mention it, guess Dai's ADD caught up with me. Dx

Just Rurik and Zafier. the male spoke. Daisuke didn't recognize either names, so he shrugged lightly. Neither of them are ringing a bell, babe. the punk spoke to the Baron. Funny story, the last one is. Daisuke cocked his head towards the other male, and he cocked his head. Oh? Please, do tell. brow lifted at the male, a smile on his face. Daisuke had shaken himself from the anger that swelled in his chest. He didn't like getting angry, frustrated like that, and that woman stressed him out more than anything. He straightened his broad shoulders, rolling them lightly as he had stretched out his neck as mush as he could and he adjusted his neck and took a few deep breaths. It was sort of a quick solution to his problems, to where he'd just shrug it off and think about it later and be all pissy about it later when he had some other way to get it all out. His friend had reassured that everything was going to be all right, though not through words, but through a simple touch on the shoulder. Daisuke knew what that touch meant. It calmed him even more, and he let a smirk form on his face as he had moved the green dye to the side. He had switched crushing stones for the mashing of the lichen because of the color that was slightly dyed on the stone. He didn't want any of the orange and green to mix.

The blonde male had glanced back at his friend and his smiling face before he turned to start the fire, with a "Sure" coming beforehand. He went over a lit the fire then, Daisuke turning back around and dealing with the dyes before his friend spoke up again. Do you have a pot or do you want to boil it in the bowls? the male asked. Daisuke didn't know what a pot was. The uneducated male didn't know what half of the human creations that he had come across. He did know what pot was. For it was another term for the herb marijuana, but he didn't know that until Zombie woman had told him. Daisuke shook his head. uhh, I guess that we would boil them in the bowls that they are in now... the male spoke, a slight tone of confusion coming from his lips, but he didn't want to get anything completely wrong. Part of him was curious to figure it out. He didn't ask still. He added some more water to the orange dye, then went to crushing the flowers again.

Once Dai had finished with the orange, he moved on to the purple, the last color he had to crush and mix up. He held a soft smile on his face as he did this task, doing anything to keep his mind from being on that woman with the scarred eye. She was a wolf, Strel. he couldn't help but add on that one simple fact. He couldn't help but let his mind wander back..

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]