Quick question
So, I was wondering if I would be able to delete James/put him on hiatus or something and create a new character, since my muse for him has plummeted :/ If not that's ok, I was just curious! Thank you =)
He's your only character, right? Smile

If so, you can drop him and start up with a new character immediately, if you'd like. No problem with that. Big Grin It happens to everyone now and again.

He is a loner, so we can't put him on NPC or hiatus status--he'll have to leave the lands. Of course, if you wanted to bring him back someday, you can always do that. Big Grin

But if you wanted to drop him officially, just say so, and we'll remove him and everything. Whenever you have your new character registered and set up, feel free to start the joining process again. ^^;
Yes he is my only character. Mmk! If you could put him on hiatus I would really appreciate it =) Thanks for the help!
Okay, no worries. ^^; He'll have to be played as if he left the lands, as far as I know--I'll remove you from the rank listings and clean up your threads, and an admin should be around to detitle you sooner or later. Big Grin Whenever you're ready to rejoin just go ahead. Big Grin