Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

Open To All :3

To the beach of course. If this is what you could call a beach, the rocks scattered every where made Yuki question what it actually is. Her mother had always told her that beaches were beautiful, all the same quite frightening. The water was so strong that if it wanted too, it could drag you down to the depths of the ocean. "You must be gentle to the ocean,"she had said, "Go with the water Yuki, not against it." Thus she had learned to swim. Water had always brought great joy to Yuki, especially the ocean. Weather it was the intoxicating smell of salt water, or the marvelous sea shells that covered the lands. Sooner or later, she was always drawn back to it, no matter how far away her travels had taken her.

Yuki watched as a white bird flew above. She had seen many birds before, she was actually quite fond of them. "What a cute little bird your are, aye?" she asked smiling, and what a pretty bird he was. The bird landed quite a distance from her, but looked at her with his head halfway tilted. As she moved closer he eyed her cautiously, but strangely enough, he didn't fly away. For a moment Yuki pondered that his wing might be broken, that could sure explain why he had to work his wings so hard to stay in the air. Or maybe he didn't have any friends to fly away too, though she couldn't make sense of why anyone wouldn't want to make friends with such a beautiful creature. "You were deserted too, huh bird?" she asked looking him over. He was a tiny fella, she could see that he had a few scars on his beak. Probably the result from a fight she thought, or maybe he had flown into one of those rocks by mistake. Looking at his eyes; they were as dark as coal almost lifeless. They didn't look as if he couldn't see out of them, they just looked kind of odd. His tail feathers were a dark grey making them seem as if they weren't his own. Other then his almost broken looking appearance, he looked stunning enough to her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh hello there! Smile

The rain had drifted away over the hill tops while the sun climbed higher into the sky. Trees tossed gently in the summer wind and clouds crawled silently across the bright sky. A young, silver furred female crouched in the wet grass, chewing on a small mouse she had caught moments before. Her ears were perked and swiveled at the sounds of the afternoon. She sat quietly before the border of her pack, occasionally glancing at the sea as it kissed the shore with strong blue fingers. Her mind drifted up to the clouds and towards impossible heights. The bird's song filled the air as the female stretched out and closed her eyes. A breeze washed over her face, carrying useful scents with it.

Waves crashed on the shore, lulling the female into a light slumber. Her cream chest rose and fell with each easy breath she took, drinking into the smell of the ocean unconsciously. In an instant, she was awake. An unfamiliar smell mingled with the salt in the air. Ever aroused from her drowsy position and shook her gray fur. With one last sniff, the female began trekking through the sand towards the scent. She stepped over the Cour Des Miracles border with care before trotting more eagerly towards Shattered Coast.

The gentle foliage quickly shifted into rocks that toward over the small wolf. The bird's song became loud squawking which filled her ears. Still, the scent remained strong and recent. Ever stayed down wind, unsure of whether the wolf was friend or foe. She unsheathed her firm black claws as the terrain became rocky and unsteady. As the sea mist caught in the female's fur, she spotted a thin outline of a wolf on the sea side ahead of her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#235868; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1578/souls7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OoC: Greetings..! ^^ Pleased to meet ya' ladies... may I come along for a while..? =3

---

Part of "Awakening" series... Be welcome to peek at my profile's post log for more info... ñ__ñ

After exploring the coast a little more, BIOS felt some presences nearby... His nose was not as fine as the pure wolves and coyotes ones... but his still unknown fathers legacy have left him some qualities that would finally help him in his path... However... He kept walking calmly with certain curiosity for the presences he was feeling until he could descry a fine lady... she was apparently a normal canis to his sight, though her features and posture were estrange in comparison to the bunch of stray dogs he used to live with, anyway, she was "someone" and he needed "someone" to help him to know more about that environment and his people, and so he got closer to her...

As he was just approaching, the fine lady seemed to realize BIOS presence as she raised her nose quickly and moved her ears restless..! BIOS stopped a little bit, meditating if what he was doing was really correct in that still unknown place... Just a little before keep walking forward, he was up to know if the canis around were friendly or not... "Fearless and harmless" he repeated in his mind... no good thing shall happen if one doesn't venture to find it's path..!

"Ahh... Good morning fine miss..! and healthy wind be at your please..!"

He finally saluted... a gallant way to say "Good morning, I hope you're fine"... When she finally turns and saw him, he bowed at her and start walking again, this time a little slower as he was still chary, even for such a beautiful being...

---

OoC: Is open for anyone to answer... :3
If theres a problem... or you want my ass outta this thread, just PM and we shall arrange :3

XD

Greetings..! n__o
[html]
Of course you can join. Tongue

After looking over the bird for a bit longer, Yuki trotted across the beach for a bit. She was quite distracted; watching the paw-prints she made in the sand. Soon enough the waves would wash over them, leaving behind no trace of her. Maybe it was a good thing. Maybe, just maybe, when she returned she could forget having ever been here. It would be like visiting some place she had never been before, though she did that often anyways. It felt like a completely different experience each time to her. Looking back she realized the bird was following her. God, how beautiful he looked soaring above every thing else. Land must've felt like nothing to him compared to that gracious sky he got to enjoy all day. The sun beating down on you all day, closer to the it then ever. Before she knew it, she had begun slowing down. Her relaxed trot had turned into a walk, she was slowing down without even realizing it.

It wasn't long after she had slowed that she saw a male dog walk along side her. Even though he had been walking in the opposite direction she still got a whiff of his scent. Her nose was extremely sensitive, she could almost smell every place he had been. She interpreted that he was a bit of a traveler himself. Hearing him speak to her she perked her ears up, causing them to stand at attention. When he spoke to her she blushed slightly, not that it could be that noticeable “Ahh... Good morning fine miss..! and healthy wind be at your please..!" She turned to the direction he was walking and looked him over “Hello there stranger." Quite handsome he was, she didn't see many dog dominate animals out here. It was a new feeling a different one as well, deep down she thought she enjoyed this new feeling.

<style>
.yuki .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.yuki p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.yuki b {color:#f2e036; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.yuki {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8572/yukimiyako.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:273px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: agency fb; font-size:15px; color:#fff; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.yuki-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.yuki .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #f4f19f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OoC: Handsome...??? BIOS...??? XDDDD

---

The young female canis before BIOS returned a kind greeting in change, the young pup stared amazed at her as that was the first time he sees such a fine being like her... Maybe like seeing some piece of art never seen before in an exhibition... well, for BIOS was the first time he was seeing a wolf... well... not entirely a wolf, but certainly a canis that held it's posture and elegance very well..! As the time passes and faces reveals no one knows if that admiration would change for the better or the past... but in that moment he would mumble shyly at that impressive presence..!

"Ehh... so pleased mademoiselle...

and hoping my presence be of no annoyance...

Uhm... BIOS be the one at your glance...

and for any help the one you can appeal..."

He presented himself blushing... Something easy to understand if you had met the old dirty common stray she-dogs he used to live with... among all of them his mother was the most graceful and fine..! Somewhat amazing that they would survived for months captivating with poetry all those illiterate audience that, however, finally turned against them some days ago..!

The fine canis looked confused at BIOS, naturally for the way he was presenting to her, just like the "walkers" would seen him days ago in his tormenting walk... The pup made a small pause and tried to look into the lady's bi-color eyes... Something that was actually common in his former dwelling place, but with a very different fashion in the sole sight and not to mention the immaculacy..!

(Gosh..! this really be some kind of dog..? has she been all the time within the fog..?)

He thought for himself before Shaking his head a little to put his mind out of his astonishment and quickly continue with the request that made him dare to get closer..!

"ahh, ok... ehh...

I would like to ask young lady if you're from around...

as my paws are not so ready to met the not yet found..."
ñ__ñu
[html]

Don't Judge Me D:<

Hearing the dog continue on talking; she smiled at his words. Strange how he thought he might of been a bother too her. Certainly any one wandering no-mans-lands could not be a bother to her, any place not claimed by one could be explored by another. “BIOS eh?” She asked examining him again, she noticed he was missing the top part of his ear. She was wondered if he was as ashamed of his physical flaws as she was of both her mental and physical flaws. "I was born to the name Yuki, sir...Er, BIOS?" pausing for a minute before continuing, usually when introducing herself she didn't announce her secondary name. Her brother used to call her Miyako, saying it, she thought might bring back painful memories of him. "Yuki Miyako, at your service!" she finished rushing out the second part of her name. Hopefully she wouldn't scare off this young pup with her strange ways of talking, and or thinking..

"I don't think I would be of much assistance.. For anything at all. I could sure try though. But yes, I have been here many times before." Maybe it was true; the waves would wash away any clues to her very existence. "Thou does not need help unless he is afraid.. Tell me, are you scared?" Oh, how she enjoyed learning things about how others thought. He was not quite as old as she, that she had noticed. "Things scare you that you do not know much about, yes?" She stepped closer to the dog. "I must be pretty scary then, huh?" Yuki questioned him again; pressing him for an answer then standing there for a minute. After a minute she sat down in the warm sand and apologized. "Sorry if I scared you, or still do.." She said giggling slightly to herself, she couldn't resist picking at new meat.

"I'm not from around here though, I don't really come from any where. My travels do bring me here often though; can't ever stay any place long. As I said before I will try to help you in any way I can," Yuki circled the pup, continuing to look him over. She felt that she must be pretty unpredictable, she did do some things at random.. Maybe he thought of her as intimidating, she smiled at the thought. As she started back along the beach she motioned for him to follow her, nothing too forceful of course. In the end it was up to him too decide if he would like to come along or not.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a00001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:2px; front-style:italic }
.character-a00001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a00001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #ffffff}
.character-a00001 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#21304D; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2q0tx5k.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:169px; border-size:3.5px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000;}; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
"And so Yuki is the word you take for name...
your name and shape are worty of a frame..!"
ñ__ñ

BIOS told after the young canis, Yuki, presented to him, finally admiting some of the amazement he felt for her... She told him then that she would not be of great assistance but still was willing to helt (Some sign of humility, in BIOS perspective) but then she asked BIOS if he was scared as she was approaching him, nometing that made BIOS chest to fell preassure for the same nerves explained before, and that would turn his face red if there was plain skin instead of fur..!

"I... ehhhh..."

He was really nervous but not scared at all at that moment... Kind of confused after she supposed herself as "scary" and then, after a prolongate silence, she apologized for the case she would have scared him and then reafirm her will to help him as she could... These words kept the young pup confused... in that new environment he had a lot to learn about the life and the beings around him... at the moment all he knew from the place he came from and his own experience was that he only ought to be afraid of the big and the vicious beings with no reasoning and no emotions... There were a lot of Stray dogs that entered in that category, all of them horrible beings that did not think in anything but in killing or eating..!

"Excuse me..? but how could I possibly be afraid..?
Of you, charming lady, who has offered her aid..?"

Feeling a little more confident, BIOS got closer and sat in front of her...

"I'd really apreciate your help as I've clumsily lost my path
Since I'm no more than whelp going by myself would be bad..."

And just to finish convincing anyone of his need, his stomach started to grumble..! At that time he had not tasted any bite for a whole day and half... nothing he had not experienced before in the bad days of the old city, but yet something to consider, and even more in unknown territories..!

"Errr... hehe... Sorry about that... it seems I need some fat..." ñ__ñuu
[html]

out of character text

"Quite the sweet talker, huh there cutie?" She asked cracking a small smirk as he spoke again. She stopped in her tracks, hearing his stomach growling. If he was hungry, then she thought she could at least help him find something. Beaches weren't exactly a good place too find food. They might be able to get some fish but come to think of it, she hadn't even tried fish before. She thought that once she had eaten a fish out of a pond, but she couldn't actually remembered whether it had just been a dream or not. She began to walk along the beach again, pushing the thought of food to the back of her mind.

"So, BIOS.. Where are you going, or trying too if you have said you lost your path?"Yuki requested. She looked into the sky, searching for her tiny friend she had made earlier. After letting her eyes graze across the skies for a bit, she spotted him. He was watching her from a rock nearby, he seemed to be watching BIOS as well. Like a guardian angel who had been knocked out of the sky. I wonder why hes still here.. She thought to herself. Yuki looked back up into the sky as a drop of rain fell from a cloud; just her luck. "We should probably get.. Some place dry." She mumbled as she rolled her eyes at the dreaded storm clouds.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Let’s see if I can fit inSmile 374

The shadowed wolf figure began to blend into the sand as it wandered farther down the shore. Ever’s face contorted with despair and her heart ached with raw loneliness. She began to gallop down the sea side, her smoky black paws splashing in the cerulean sea water, showering wet drops across her silver pelt. The small shape of a fish flashed under the surface of the ocean and caught her eye. It jumped into the cold air, twisting it’s slender body and landing back into the water before it’s protective arms folded around the fish and refreshed it’s gills. The wind began blowing in thick currents, carrying the waves to the shore with such a force that the sea spray moistened the tree line farther up the shore.

Ever covered her eye’s but continued at a more lethargic pace. A bird swooped over head, it’s colorful wings bright against the gray sky. Drops of rain began to surge over the land. The female sighed for her pelt had just dried since the last rain. Suddenly, another figure caught her eye. His scent was strong as the wind buffeted the silver furred wolf’s face. Both of the wolves talked casually, but the young female was still too far away to even distinguish their features. She began running again, digging her durable claws into the rocks while her softer pads sunk into the oozy sand. Wait! Ever wanted to call but the wind would carry her voice out to sea. The waves by her side began to churn and snarl against the oncoming storm while the raindrops from the sky sent shivers through the water.

The silver wolf’s pace slowed unevenly while she breathed harshly. He wolves ahead seemed, if anything, farther now but the ground sloped and they came up quickly. Their scent mingled with the smell of the salt and the fresh taste of the rain. She trotted, looking up at the sky for more of a storm warning. The colorful bird still glided ahead, inches it seemed from the dark clouds. By now, the female’s pelt was soggy and heavy, weighing down her spirits. She let out a useless bark and hunched her shoulder for protection from the wind while she battled onward.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#235868; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1578/souls7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Yuki, seemingly concerned about the noises produced in BIOS stomach, start walking in the coast... BIOS quickly stood and followed her close... She then asked BIOS about his plans while looking deeply into the sky... BIOS remained silent for a moment... He still remembered the estrange events from the last night he was conscious... though he didn't know if they were real or not... He remembered the words of the red glanced walker: She’s gone, you need to let her go, live on, or try to... He showed himself crestfallen for a moment... thinking again in the possibilities of these words to come true... It was a great attack and she was left behind surrounded... He was lucky to scape (and twice) from these events that would have carried him to a certain death..! But even with all those thoughts bombarding his hope, he was firm on its final decision..! He would not just give up to the idea of the decease of his mother without checking by himself the true..!

"I'll find the path back to my homeland
and I'll affront the demons that stand..!"

He finally answer with a quite dry and determined voice, he was not certain if he was listened or not as Yuki was contemplating a peculiar bird standing in a rock, BIOS looked at the bird and it seemed as if she (the bird) was staring at him... BIOS grimaced with his head tilted to the side looking at the curious bird... but then he could hear Yuki mumbling about the weather... now that BIOS noticed, it seemed that a storm was about to take place..!

"Uhm Yuki! if theres no roof to get cover about
There's a cave nearby where we can hide out..!"

BIOS quickly suggested remembering the cave where he woke up some time ago, If they ran straight to that place they might not be caught by the incoming storm..! The wind was blowing angry and the waves splashed with eager..! With all that noise BIOS thought he heard something else in the distance... He was not very sure and, anyway, he was more concerned about Yuki's opinion in order to move fast wherever they should go to get any cover..!
Ever will have to run fast. D:
[html]

"Aye pup, good idea," Yuki said nodding her head in approval. She turned to look behind her, in the faint distance she saw a lightly coloured wolf running her way. Probably had no business with her though, even if they seemed to be getting closer.."Do you know where this place is, BIOS?" she felt the need to over use his name, making sure too over pronounce it as it rolled off her tongue. She knew it would probably be best to do this anyways so that she wasn't tempted to forget it."C-.. Would you be able to take me there?"After studdering over her words a bit, she suddenly felt stupid. She was probably just overreacting like always, she didn't think that many people actually realized her mistakes in the first place. Some how she just felt the need to be paranoid about it anyways it would come in handy some time. If you had recognized your mistakes before someone had a chance to point them out, maybe there was a small chance it wouldn't hurt as bad. She was a bit lost in thought about something he had said a bit earlier
'I'll find the path back to my homeland,' his words echoed though her head, ringing in her ears among many other things. "I'm quite the traveler myself.." she commented, it wasn't a lie, honestly; She was traveling. The part that had really stuck was that he had a homeland to go back to. She couldn't even remember what that felt like. For a moment, she thought that a tear was forming in her eye. But as she had been told, crying was a sign of weakness. So instead, she lowered her head and waited for the sadness to find someone else to bother.

[/html]
"All right my friend..! Follow me and don't bend!"

BIOS told noding when Yuki asked him to guide her to the proposed place and then he turned and start running around the coast in the opposite direction he came from..! Of course he was far from being as fast of her companion, and yet, for some reason, he had to wait a couple times, she seemed to stop for wait for something... or someone..? Maybe both... BIOS realized then that, far away, thera was a silver figure that he could barely notice in the horizon, aproaching quickly staight to them..! There was also the little bird that BIOS looked at before, It seemed that it was not capable to fly by itself... BIOS smiled... Yuki maybe was concerned about one or both of them... Back in the days at Homeland, BIOS remembers there was no one but her mother that were actually kind to others regardless of species, shape, height and possessions... BIOS was thought to be that way though the reason of that was to get used to the wicked life they had in Homeland more than the very will to help others...

(Is people different in these new frontiers..? They can leave themselves and try to help others..?)

Bios thought. Several raindrops started to fall upon them, BIOS looked at the sky and breathed deeply the fresh breeze the storm caused, and then looked back to Yuki, and saw more clearly the figure of a silver canis approaching fast..! Again, BIOS was impresed with such beautifull figure both of the canis at his sight..!

"We'd better hurry up oh charming Yuki
or for arrive all dry we won't be so lucky..! hahaha!"
n__n

How could he reach that point after the most awful situation on his life..?? Some time later he thoght for a moment that maybe he really didn't overcame that deadly situation and that now he was in the paradise... He would notice later that was not the case... bad things would await on his path and a lot more tears were up to be drop... Anyway... among the good moments in his life... that was one of the best...
[html]

out of character text

Yuki veered off to the side, running over to her bird friend. She felt bad leaving BIOS to lead someone who wasn't following. She cooed to her little friend, "C'mon you silly birdy.. You can come too..." The bird did not hesitate to walk to the edge of the rock. Well, it was more of a funny hop, he leaned to much on one of his leg causing it too look strange. "Here birdy.. It'll be terribly hard to fly if your wings are wet!" She said frowning. As he heard her speak again he hopped down from his rock; landing on the top of Yuki's head. She giggled in childish pleasure as he clung onto her fur with his talons. They weren't very sharp; she assumed that he was trying to be gentle. The bird bend down and rested; though he continued too hold on tight to her fur.

As Yuki darted back to BIOS's side her feathered friend continued to hold on. At the moment, she didn't care if she looked weird with her new friend on her head. If he was too continue traveling with her, Yuki would need to think of a better way to carry him; until his wing was fixed of course.

When she looked behind her she realized the Silver wolf was still running. Her colour made her hard to see as she ran along the beach, but she was now completely sure the wolf was coming towards them. Yuki wished deeply that the wolf did not wish to harm any of her new mates. She was not much of a fighter for the most part, but the wolf had to be mistaken if they thought she was going to let any violence go on. Looking over the wolf she was pretty sure that they were not approaching in a threatening way. Hopefully she was not mistaken.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01hhii b {color:#0f475f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.character-a01hhii .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #0f475f;}
.character-a01hhii p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px margin:0px; color: #d7d7d7;}
.character-a01hhii {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2i7o9l0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:182px; border-width:3.5px; border-size:3.5px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000;} color: #00000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: 'georgia', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:14px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The female’s mouth hung open slightly and her pink tongue lolled out the side of her jaw. Her ears twitched against the rain as it splattered across the brown fur. She galloped along the shore but her gait became sloppy and she slowed dramatically in the sludgy sand where the waves had washed numerously. The wolves walking before her began to run towards a promising cave but Ever couldn’t help a quiet whimper escape her mouth when her front paw refused to come loose from the sand. It was thick and deep and suddenly the rain formed a puddle around her black paw. She tugged as the cold sea water drenched her fur. As the water sloped down into her trap the sand became loose and Ever wrenched her paw free and stumbled forward into water. The bubbling salt washed through her mouth and into her open eyes. As the female staggered up with soggy fur she shook quickly before her legs began pumping with effort towards the cave as the clouds triggered a steady downpour.

Ever sprinted rapidly, faster than she had in a while. Her legs ached and her sides heaved with each breath, burning her lungs. She began to close the space between her and the other wolves. Soon she was only tree lengths away and now only a wolf’s length. The silver wolf calmed her breathing and cleaned her fur with slow licks so that she didn’t look so haggard. When she was finally satisfied, Ever trotted up to the male and female, ignoring the soreness in her limbs. She fell into to step with them easily.

“Hello there, I am Ever, sorry if I startled you but I am not here to cause trouble.” It was the truth, the female spoke of but in her heart she was sick with loneliness. Other than that hidden reason the young wolf had no reason to speak with the others. But she smiled a dazzling smile that even sparkled in the rain and turned her colorless irises on the other wolves. She waited for the answer but judged the distance to the cave as the rain thumped harder onto her back.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OoC: Ok, I understand that we are not in the cave yet when Ever arrives... Forgive me if I am wrong, some of your phrases are really hard to read at my level girls..! XDDD

----

And then, after a minute and half of waiting, the silver furred female wolf finally reach BIOS and Yuki's position, she stylishly walked forward to the three (BIOS, Yuki and.... the bird...) and courteously presented herself clarifying that she had no bad intentions with them... Yuki stared at the newcomer carefully while BIOS, once again, was dumbfounded by that impressive presence before him..!

"G-Gosh..! Are like you two all the ladies around..??

For if it's like that then what a paradise I've found..!"

BIOS told what was supposed to remain in his mind, but the other two canis looked at him somewhat concerned... BIOS would realize soon that they were waiting for him to guide them to the cave he presumed to know..!

"Ah... Ow..! My apologies..! This way please..!"

He quickly turned and start running again toward the cave..! there was no more delaying this time and the three finally went into the so mentioned cave... a little bit late though as for the time they were inside they also were all bathed by the strong rain that was now outside..! They all arrived in such a hurry but still taking the unfortunate situation with humor..!

"hahaha heavens..! Now that's an extreme storm..!

That would never happen where I come from..! haha..!"

The next thing the little canis could thing to do was to shake to remove wetness from him..! Just wetting more the present ladies in the process..! When noticing this, the doggy immediately apologized to them..!

"Uh... aw aw...Ladies S-Sorry again..! I hadn't that in mind..! hehe" ñ__ñUUU

---

OoC: Woah! Alone in a cave with the company of two "wet" girls..?? What lucky b@574rd..! Tongue XDDD
[html]
Sorry! Ever joined us outside of the cave. I believe she ment she saw us running towards the cave, but she caught up with us before they got to reach it.

Yuki stopped running as she heard the female's voice; it was gentle and her words flowed freely. They bounced around in her head and caused her to crack a warm smile. After rejection from every female she had met, Yuki knew it was stupid to keep trying to make friends with them. They had always betrayed her or humiliated her in one way or another. Funny it was that females avoided her because of her sexual orientation; she tried not to even make it noticed by most. For every time she was stupid enough to fall for one she had gotten close too, she ended up loosing them. Yuki was pulled away from her memories when BIOS started talking yet again, "Ah... Ow..! My apologies.! This way please.!" Having been thinking about old times she had missed the first part of his rhyme. Assuming that he must have been complimenting the newly appeared stranger, she took off after them as they ran down the beach; her feathered friend still clinging to her for safety,

When they reached the cave Yuki entered with caution; looking around for any sign of life besides them. When she lay down to rest upon the cool rocky ground, she remembered her small friend. It took no time for him too hop down, flapping his wings to ensure a safe landing. He stood boldly near her snout, opening his beak as if he were about to thank her. Just as Yuki's eyes flicked across the room to check on the wolf and dog, she spotted BIOS getting into a familiar position: Back arched, back legs bent, head cocked.."Hey.. BIOS, shouldn't you go some where else..-" But it was too late. She didn't even get too rush out the last words of her sentence before he splattered water every where. She was about to tackle that wet pooch but then, she heard something. The sound reached above BIOS humble apology; seemingly asking for attention. "Chip chip chip!" She heard the bird call. Yuki's heart fluttered in her chest, tickling her insides. She had figured out what species of bird her friend was! A Baeolophus bicolor, a kind of song bird. It brought back an old memory about a wolf; to most she would be considered a old hag. She had luperci, but out of all the outfits she owned she choose to wear a old torn coat when she shifted. When Yuki was in her younger years of age the old woman had read her a page out of a bird book every time she visited. "Baeolophus bicolor, Tufted Titmouse. Song bird; part of Chickadee family. Nest made out of soft things.." She was quite disappointed when she couldn't remember anything more, but soon turned her attention back too the female. "I am Yuki, and your name is?"

<style>
.yuki .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.yuki p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.yuki b {color:#f2e036; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.yuki {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8572/yukimiyako.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:273px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: agency fb; font-size:15px; color:#fff; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.yuki-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.yuki .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #f4f19f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
The young canis could apreciate Yuki very attentive to the little feathered fellow, she seemed to be sailing on her memories as she even changed her expression in different manners... As BIOS looked at her, he was wondering what could a litlle bird brought back into her mind..? For him, such animals were a beautiful complement to the poetry, it's song represented new life after darkness, the best signal of nature and beauty in an environment... but mere joyfull words were for him at that time... Now that he thought about it, he remembered he was never so close to a bird as in that moment, the birds that used to live in homeland were always in the top of trees or the city ruins, out of the reach of any poet and the way more common hunters around...!

Anyway, BIOS then listened Yuki presentation to Ever and quickly acted too..!

"Oh, that's right..! BIOS be the name you can call

if anytime you require my help, then I shall..!"

He noticed Yuki asking for the other canis name, even when that was the first thing she done when they met. So many things have happened that day to the canis and so he didn't notice Yuki's initial reaction to Ever... However, for BIOS it was just a little slip and so he got closer to Yuki getting his muzzle near her ear...

"--Ehh... She has presented herself, "Ever" is who we'd keep in shelf...--" ñ__ñ

He softly whispered to her, and then stepped aside to sit on the floor and listen smiling to what the girls have to say... He was still nervous, but mostly anxious to know more about them and that place..!
[html]

out of character text

"Oh..I didn't think that was her name, I thought-" she began before deciding to not finish "Heh, never mind." she had not listened to the female when she was talking; well, she had not listened to ALL of it. She got caught up in her thoughts all too often. Yuki turned and nipped at BIOS muzzle when he finished whispering, though she did this in a playful manner of course. Feeling a bit dumb for her mistake, she put on a immature pouting scowl. She looked at him closely; staring at him with almost innocent eyes. She wasn't trying to scare him of course, just too make him question why he had rat her out. Of course she was aware he did it because he was trying too help; explaining why she was faking her anger. She made it very noticeable to insure she didn't hurt him or his helpful personality.

Yuki turned to apologize to the female for mishearing her words, "Sorry about forgetting your name, Ever." it seemed she was having to come up with many apologies today. Instead of questioning the two on anything else she decided too keep her mouth shut; for now that is. She saw the bird gradually get closer out of the corner of her eye, seeming as if he was up to something mischievous. Before she could completely bring him to focus she realized he was standing near her ear. "Mfffff, chip!" Smiling for a moment at his new found sound she nodded as if she understood him."Chip chip chip chip chip!" he chirped loudly. "Oh my," she said laughing "You have sure got a mouth on you!" Then it struck her like unseen thunder, she would call her feathered buddy Chip.

<style type="text/css">
.character-01010101 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-01010101 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-01010101 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #1c081c;}
.character-01010101 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62a7b1; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/ipobq9.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

So sorry for the delay! You will have to forgive me for I am gone lately from 7 to 4 and from 7 to 8 or later tomorrow. I will try to reply as soon as I can and try to make a little more sense. ^_^

WC: 491

Ever opened her mouth and laughed quietly. She never thought of herself as an attractive wolf, especially now when she was covered in mud and sand, drenched to the skin and smelling of the salt of the sea. The female lowered her head to cover her face before she spoke but the male offered to show them the cave without further delay. She nodded as the rain kicked in a notch and the wolves galloped towards the small cave carved in the rock wall. Her tail swished happily as she followed her new friends into the shelter. It was surprisingly warm but slightly damp as the wind whistled by the entrance quickly.

Immediately as soon as Ever had found a considerably dry spot near the back of the cramped cave she set to grooming her pelt. Her tongue became stiff with sand by the fifth, or was it the sixth, stroke. As she continued, the female finally noticed the exotic bird on the other female’s head. She stopped mid stroke and watched as the bird hopped off and clucked around. Ever lifted her head as the new wolves introduced themselves as Yuki and BIOS while brushing off the mistake about her name. Ever was not ashamed. She nodded and looked both of them over shyly. Each of them only had a few months different in age then her. BIO was so young but spoke so … was it wise? She wasn’t sure.

While the friends chatted, Ever stared outside and up at the dark clouds while the dark rock around her dripped with rain. While the grey clouds lumbered across the sky, a thought hit her. Looking back at the colorful bird she measured with her eyes how long he might be in the sky. Ever licked her muzzle. Yes, he was the bird she had seen flying so bravely through the stormy sky. He was the bright sun she missed and had ignited the courage in her heart she needed to catch up to BIOS and Yuki. Now he stood, fanning his multitude of feathers, dripping with water, so close to Yuki the wolf. The female smiled. Her smile stayed gently on her face while the other female nipped at the pup’s face. They seemed to have known each other forever but Ever felt the space between them. She remembered that space, long ago with her brother and her father.

Finding herself staring blankly at the cave floor she lifted her head up. It occurred to her that she hadn’t said anything. She felt slightly shy and the storm filled her with the angst she hated. Ever licked noisily at her pelt to fill the emptiness that echoed silently across the walls. She watched as a beetle scuffed unevenly across the ground. Her brow furrowed with disgust and she flopped a paw on the black insect. The silver furred wolf could feel it cold body wriggling against her paw pads.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
"Ouch..!"

BIOS actually didn't understand why was that nip for..? His heath beat a little harder for the moment as that was her mother's reaction when she scolded BIOS for saying a "bad word" he imitated from other stray dogs in Homeland, and so he initially thought Yuki was angry with him..! but then... that friendly smile in her face and Ever's gripping expression just made him show himself the same way, but somewhat confused... Maybe it was some kind of friendly compliment... BIOS just stood there still looking at the girls... and noticing that each one proceeded to take on their own activities in his perspective: Yuki was still attendant to the little bird's actions and chirps while Ever was near the entrance looking deeply at the sky... maybe retrieving memories in her mind... Meanwhile BIOS just stood in the middle of the cave doing nothing else but looking at the canis whit him... there was again the intrigue about talking or not to them for they seemed really concentrated on their respective actions...

He thought for a moment about what he knew so far about that place and the inhabitants found at the moment... He knew one was more a "wanderer" and has no specific place to go or stay in the case of Yuki... while the other... well he was not sure, but her scent was definitely different to Yuki's and, the most estrange, It was an eerily familiar scent..! He just could swear he knew that scent from somewhere or someone else but he could not made it in mind at the moment..! Well... unless such intrigue lead him to stand and walk near the entrance of the cave in Ever's side to start looking in the sky too... clouds where pretty dark and abundant... a good topic to start the conversation...

"It seems the dark clouds are clinging in the sky...
we might have to wait long until heavens dry"
ñ__ñu

Pretty reasonable words... there was no discussion about that, BIOS could notice though that Ever didn't seem upset with the idea, and that was a good sing to BIOS to keep on the conversation...

"But now that we are held inside and together have plenty time
we can tap our fortunate collide and share stories we've claimed..!"

The pup proposed while walking to a corner of the cave, the one he woke up that day actually, and sat to relax and have a fast view of her companions. He stretched his paws and neck calmly before start with a brief story...

"I told Yuki before that I'm currently lost...
I've decided my goal was to find my path
but there's a thing I haven't said the most,
It's before wake up here right where I sat...

I have no clue of who brought me in here,
and I don't realize the days I were asleep...
But I will never forget that day back there,
when the wound I have opened and bleed...

Fearsome cans threatened my mom and me,
I tried to fight but I was so outnumbered..!
My mother scram and nerves took over me,
I ran far but my wounds were encumbered...

And here I was, right in this day where I sat,
I woke up cured and with the smell of salt..!"

BIOS determinedly omitted the details about the "walkers" as that sounded, for him, really weird and unrealistic..! Beings of two legs that once ruled the world in legends, combined in face, tail and skin with canis was something just unconceivable in his mind..! Not to be fault, after all he lived all of his short life with the four legged and no one told him about certain genetic condition that, by the way, he had in his very blood..!

However... after finishing or made a pause in his tale, he sighed a little and turned his view on both ladies in the cave...

"As you can see, my situation might be recent...
so I need to prepare and journey back my land..!

Though I need to explore these new frontiers
and I'll need all the help to confront my fears..!

Yuki here has already offered me her support
I don't know If you, Ever, can help me go forth..."

I'd Initially like to know If you're from around..?

The canis finally asked and awaited for the desired answer...