Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

No problem c:

Yuki eyed the wolf as BIOS invited her in. As she began speaking Yuki shook her head, "Not very hungry at the moment. Thank you." and she retreated deeper into the cave. She had always been one for making friends, even though she did not find them very often. But she did not enjoy meeting all of them at one time, especially when she was just getting used to Ever. BIOS had been easier to encounter, the way he spoke in rhythms was some thing special. Plus she still considered him a pup, not much to be afraid of there. But of course, the other two were females. Automatically Yuki was aware that she would probably not be completely at ease with them for a bit.

She stared as Chip stood confused in the area where she had just been. "Such a strange bird.." She thought to herself. He eyed the new stranger, looking her over and becoming familiarized with her voice; for future reference. "Chip." She said in a sharp whisper, his name was rushed out of her mouth as if she didn't mean to say it, but the bird caught it. He hopped back over to her happily and sung out "Pew pew pew pew!" It seemed like he was congratulating himself on his wonderful discovery, even though what he was looking for had never been lost. She wondered if he could be hungry, but she didn't know exactly what he ate. Judging by his size she guessed he'd probably be more into berries, but living on the beach he probably enjoyed fish as well.

She had claimed not too be hungry, but her stomach said other wise. She rose to exit the cave, keeping a close eye on Chip to make sure he was keeping up. But as she neared the entrance, she noticed he had moved to the center of the cave, circling the fish and tilting his head in curiosity. He probably had never seen a fish this big; for he couldn't have caught one. As he realized Yuki's eyes were burning a hole into the back of his head, he rushed back to her side. Looking up at her and beaming innocently with his dark eyes."Sorry about that." She said, but as she was speaking to the canines her eyes were held on Chip. "Why would I be angry?" She wondered, hoping for one moment that he could read her mind "I don't get angry that often...Do I?" But to true to her beliefs, the bird was silent.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hm001yw b {font-weight:bold; color:#445775; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-hm001yw .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ee8041}
.character-hm001yw p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b30a03;}
.character-hm001yw i {font-weight:italic; color: #e9dc36; letter-spacing:1 px;}
.character-hm001yw {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/35b7e5v.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The silver furred female, still in the shadows of the cave, smiled as BIOS’s other female friend entered. She made an attempt to break the ice by introducing herself as Belle. Her face fluttered with the shadows of the rain drops at the mouth of the shelter. Slim body slipped off the rock Ever sat on, her body suddenly glowing with the dim light that flooded her pelt. Steel grey eyes raked the girl’s appearance, catching her reddish gaze. She commented at how she was taken by the pup’s poetry. At this Ever couldn’t help smirk from blooming on her lips. Suddenly, the male dropped a fish on the wet cave floor, still flopping in despair. The female lifted her paw away from the prey, looking down on it and frowning. She wasn’t hungry anyway. Truthfully, the silver girl had never tried fish.

Looking over at Yuki, she noticed how uncomfortable she seemed. The frown deepened on her maw. Out in the rain the female went again, quietly speaking to the bird who she named Chip. Finding the silence waiting again for Ever, she shook herself and said Hello there, I am Ever Mayawyn. Thank you very much, but I am also not to hungry. Her voice rang beautifully through the cave again, fluently and clear. She shot another worried glance at Yuki.

The rain was beginning to soften on the roof of the shelter but the mist lingering was still thick. Sand oozed inside the cave, flooded and thin. Inside, dry and safe, the wolves could hear the wave’s thrashing start to calm and churn into a regular rhythm washing on the shore. The wind still roared and whistled, chasing leaves through the forest and uprooting sea grass along the water. Ever watched this sudden change in weather and looked up at the grey sky, her irises mirroring the color. The clouds moved slowly but the lightening had moved down the coast while a fork sizzled behind the mountains.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:324px; background-color:#806195; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5058/testcopy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d6b3ee; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

It won't be the same again.... T__T

Then both females rejected his offering, strange, BIOS thought they were hungry as well... Well... It might be because the weather, BIOS thought... But then he realized that Ever and Belle have already presented themselves..! BIOS blushed, that was something that he should have done from the beginning..! “What a discourtesy of mine..!” BIOS thought ashamed bowing his head down… but… he could also appreciate Yuki walking near the entrance… Neither her or anyone else had presented her yet… BIOS would try to compensate his mistake that way…

“Oh…! I see you have presented
Sorry, I hope I have not slighted..!
But Belle, I’d also like you to meet Yuki
The first dame whom in meet I was lucky..!”
ñ__ñ

BIOS told while pointing with his gaze the bicolor eyed canis who seemed to be watching for chip… Afterward, BIOS could notice the weather changing again… What a crazy day..! After being raining for long the sun raised for a while and then the rain came again..! now it seemed to be lowering… maybe to let the sun shine once again or simply to become strong again… However it seemed like an ideal moment for BIOS to go out and seek for the so called Rurik Russo at once..!

"Well ladies, the rain is going down,
It's a good time to go to the town."
ñ__ñ

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OMG it’s OCC! I uh... noticed that my table is getting mixed up with a lot of yours. Sorry, I hope it can be fixed xD Although I know nothing of making tables..... Sorry for the delay. And BIOS, I decided to nickname Belle 'The red glanced female', For that name truely warms my heart! Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea! XD

Everything seemed kind of awkward. Of course, Belle was a tad flamboyant and over-enthusiastic when it came to meeting new people, and these girls had been no exception. They had deep minds and strong hearts, and she felt as if she was disturbing their peaceful nature- she had approached them the wrong way. Meeting new friends could be hard sometimes... she knew that. Blushing, the girl spoke a little more quietly.
'Alright. If none of you are hungry I guess-'
She stopped mid-sentence, her eyes wide with curiosity as the bird examined the large fish. The one that had been introduced as Yuki, apologized for him, although she felt there was no need.

'That’s ok. He can have it if he wants. Might as well not waste a life'

The life she was referring to was, of course, the fishes. But Belle had learnt what had to be done, had to be done, and if taking a life ensured your survival, take a life you must. With a jolt Belle remembered the little friend she had once encountered, and decided to share the story with the group- so they felt more at ease with her presence.

'I also had a little friend. She gave me hope when I was about to die. I was sinking in a swamp, when a white butterfly came and kind of....Spoke into my thoughts... she gave me courage to live.'

The petite form of the teen stood, shaking sea-salt from her coat. She wandered around the cave, taking in her surroundings.

"Well ladies, the rain is going down, It's a good time to go to the town."

In reply the adolescent frowned suddenly, tilting her head.

''But BIOS? Where do you wish to go?''

She had no idea of his plans, but she was eager to know them. Looking at the females beside her she smiled sweetly, hoping they had grown more accustomed to her. Then she skipped outside, sun rays beating downwards towards her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

All right, I guess this about to end... what you think Yuki..? We start preparing the closing replies? O.o

The pup for a moment thought about the reflection Belle shared with everyone moments ago… BIOS resembled that way his own experience… when he was about to die in the waste before the presence of two estrange individuals… But a wide difference was appreciable… Belle had something that encouraged her to live on… maybe to save herself from the danger… BIOS, on the other hand, would not be standing in front of these wonderful beings if it was not for that mysterious being who finally saved his life… But still… He could find a relation with Belle situation, it was away from the live or death condition, but in both cases, both were encouraged to keep on their ways for that reason. In Belle’s case it was a white butterfly the thing who pushed her to live on, in BIOS case it was the hope of finding his mother alive…

Belle asked the dog about their plans… woops.! It was true, BIOS invited her only to meet Yuki and Ever in the cave but he never mentioned her about the plans of visiting the Cours des Miracles territory to find the one who possibly saved his life..!

“Aw, Sorry about don’t tell you before,
We are planning to visit Ever’s home
So I can meet a person I am looking for…
Say, whit us would you like to come..?”

BIOS proposed the red glanced canis but then stared at the other females in the cave, specially Ever… He realized that he was kind of impatient and he could bother his friends that way...

“Err, I hope I’m not pushing too much
Don’t worry girls, we are not in a rush”

The dog apologized that way and then approached the border of the cave’s entrance to sat in there…

“Anytime you like It’s anytime we hike..!” ñ__ñ

The dog told smiling for her friends.

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yup, we can just close it up. Table dedicated to song: Lean on me, Bill Withers.

Yuki dropped her questioning glare from Chip. His coal eyes seemed to learn from everything she did, "He can't be taking something from nothing..." thinking of her hostile behavior not to long ago. She hadn't growled or snapped at Belle, but she was not really giving her the benefit of the doubt. She walked towards the entrance of the cave as well, but just brushed past the young dog. Her paw pads were relieved when they felt the refreshing habitation of the cool sand that had just been washed over by rain. It had been foul weather for a while now, but the sun always hurt her eyes any ways. Her head snapped to look back at BIOS as he was talking, she was looking, but not seeing him. Her left orb couldn't decide how good it's vision was going to be on this day, Yuki closed her lid over it until it could figure it out. He looked so small with the cave behind him, so young... "I'm ready to go when you are.." she said quietly, not speaking directly to any one. She didn't know; or care if any one was listening. She was ready to leave. "I could use a good run.." She thought to herself. Her ears were caught on bringing an additional female. She didn't know how comfortable she would be, but if they were running along side her, maybe it wouldn't be that bad.. "Ever is the leader though. Hence, its her decision, on both when to leave and who to bring.. Plus, it's her home that she is inviting us into."

Thoughts. Talks. Does.

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]