Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

Sorry for my poorly worded post. n-n vv

Yuki couldn't stop a bitter-sweet smile from creeping over her black lips as BIOS face appeared confused. She didn't mind it if he didn't completely understand her strange actions, they didn't usually make sense anyways. She watched BIOS accompany Ever by the cave entrance. It seemed the lands were calling to her, she didn't think she would stay much longer. She loved the company of the other canines but it would be uncomfortable to stick around for much longer, she didn't really know much about them but she told herself she was done pressing for answers. Plus they would get tired of her eventually so it would be better if she left on her own terms, or at least that's how she saw it. Yuki had promised to help BIOS out in all the ways she could, and she still intended to keep that promise; but she didn't know how long she would stay after she completed her goal.

She stood up on her unstable legs, they didn't approve of her switching positions. She raised her left back leg, stretching it out then doing the same to her right. Strolling over to the back of the cave, she laid to face the farthest back wall. Her tail hung between her legs as she curled into her default position: lying on her side with her paws and legs cuddled close to her body. Just as she closed her eyes to think she felt Chip nudge her side before hoping over her to nest between her body and the cave wall. Her mind was restless and crowded with both positive and negative thoughts, but as she noticed her little friend she finally relaxed and closed her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.character-h0wnny b {font-weight:bold; color:#090b00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-h0wnny .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff}
.character-h0wnny p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#314c39}
.character-h0wnny {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#a3c68c; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/24oc037.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]x
[html]

The female whose fur shone like livid pearls noticed out of the corner of her eye that the pup had stalked up beside her and followed her metallic irises up towards the storm clouds. She shifted her weight onto her right hip, away from BIOS as he spoke about the weather. Her tail twitched and she snorted softly. Ever could feel the mutt’s nose sniffing her scent while she relaxed her muscles. He smelt of nothing. She knew the scent very well and dubbed it as a loner. Both of the wolves were loners according to her grey muzzle splashed with a nice shade of brown. The earth beaten, Air eaten, Smell of free loners. Ever smiled inwardly as she had taken on BIOS’s rhyming rhythm.

The wolf sucked in a quick breath as she realized she was not listening to the male pup’s wonderful lyrics about his life. She traveled with him in her mind’s eye, running across the land, drenched in blood sweat and rain. Her heart beat fearfully as it brought her back to her own travels. Ever lowered her head, muzzle almost touching the ground. The smell of a spring flower soaked in blood tickled her nostrils. She looked down at her nose but there was no gory scene coating a spring flower. The female wondered if it was her own memory that created the faux sent.

Ever looked up as BIOS asked her where she was from. A simple question. But the female hung back. Would she endanger the pack by spilling a paw print about it? Or help the population. She looked at the ground with eyes wide open and staring. ”I am from Cour Des Miracles,” The female said slowly, looking back at Yuki with a twist of her neck. Then back at BIOS’s floppy ear that stirred slightly as the draft carried in raindrops from outside.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#235868; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1578/souls7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OoC: Forgive the delay, I kind of overworked yesterday and so my inspiration was all dried.... ;3;

----

A fresh air stream entered into the cave and furrowed all around it's interior and inhabitants, cooling everyone's nozzle a little... But for BIOS, it was far more than a stream the subject that made his blood almost freeze for a minute as those final words flowed from Ever's muzzle..! BIOS memory immediately journey back to that seemingly surrealist moment where the walkers received him in the wastelands, one red glanced telling him he was approaching the "Infernis", that sounded more like the very hell for his ears..! But then, a white glanced one arrived telling he was from that place... The Cours des Miracles..! maybe the opposite to the first mentioned and whose emissaries voice showed with a voice far more gentle (and also estrange)...!

BIOS woke up fast, his gaze was this time fixed on Ever's eyes..! Now that he was thinking about it, her eyes were pretty similar to the walker's... "But... what I'm thinking? There ought to be a better explanation..!" BIOS thought strongly, he could not hide his surprise more and he slowly got closer to Ever once again..!

"What did you just said..?? Did you say "Cours des Miracles"?? That's what you've said??"

The rhyme was not even well composed this time, he was in conflict with his own mind and he could not concentrate in rhyming more..!

"Does... does that place really exists in flesh or else.... heavens..! Have I really decayed that day..???"

BIOS evidently was more confused than usual, but maybe even more confused where his spectators that, without a taste of BIOS regards about his encounter with the walkers and the fact that he didn't knew a thing about the clans and territories, could not understand what was so intriguing about a so known clan name..!

BIOS twitched quickly his head to a dark corner of the cave..! In human skin he would've all sweaty by now..! He was looking deeply in that dark place in representation of him exploring his own darken memories... trying to retrieve something important, something he was urged to say..! as he was finding the distorted pieces of memory of his, he was revealing each of them in his whispering muzzle..!

"--Ru-.... Ru-....... Rurik....... Rurik Russo....!--"

BIOS quickly turned again to Ever giving one more step toward her..!

"Rurik Russo..! That was the one..! You know that name Ever..?? Who is him..? What's the Court of Miracles??"

He questioned impatient, something most denoted in his phrases that weren't rhyming more and his eyes opened wide and focused on the lady before him..!
[html]

Bloody bad dreams.. :c

Yuki was caught in a wrinkle between her desired dream land and the horrible reality of her life. It seemed to be paradise, her and her brother were united once again. His silky black fur and his muscular body; oh how he had grown. They were running through a meadow where the grass grew taller then anything she had ever seen. As Kurotuski dashed through the endless field she tried to follow him, though he had always been faster. Soon enough she was lost and her brother was no where to be found. She shouted his name over and over; though outside of her dreams her screaming was twisted into whines and whimpers of her lost brothers name. She ran in the direction she had thought he went in and soon enough she came to a swampy area. The air was heavy with humidity; like trying to breath underwater. Soon she was gasping for air, she desired so much to have fresh oxygen fill her lungs. She stepped closer to the swampy water, peering down into it. Looking more closely she saw a faded image of her brother as a pup, no longer the full grown hybrid she had just saw. She pounced into the water looked around for that familiar face. As she came up for air she saw her mother, her white fur matted with blood from the night she died. Her siblings walked out from the meadow, their young faces terrified as they looked over their blood covered bodies. From behind them came her brother who had tricked her into going into going into this unforgiving water. "How could you do this to us?" they asked before fading into the air like mist on a cool spring day..

She awoke with her chest heaving, dying to get the air that had never left. "Just a dream.." she thought mumbled to herself, trying to get her mind and body to believe it. These nightmares came every so often, though none felt as real as this. Their words she could not rid from her mind, squeezing her eyes shut she whined softly and cuddled closer to her bird friend. What she wouldn't give to have her brother with her now.. He was never a coward like she. Perfect in every way, he was, he was.. Everything she wished she could be. It had seemed like forever since she last saw him, there was no one to prove he even existed except herself. She swallowed hard and banged the top of her head against the rough cave wall in shame. Why couldn't she just move on?

<style type="text/css">
.character-h0wnny .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff}
.character-h0wnny p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#314c39}
.character-h0wnny {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#a3c68c; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/24oc037.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ever lifted her dusted brown muzzle to a refreshing breeze that chilled her stone black nose, but beside her she could feel BIOS’s blood go cold. The female turned her dripping head to see the pup’s eyes boring into her own. She shook slightly, seeing the intensity burning through the fog that came from their breath and streamed into the cold air. He took a step towards her and Ever took a step back. He was bringing a chill under her pelt with the angry and questioning stare. Then BIOS asked to confirm herself, but he stumbled. His voice shook and his rhyme was … not a rhyme. Suddenly the chill was a shock that burned a warning in her chest. Her instincts were on fire and her eyes wide.

Then the pup asked if her Pack … her own Pack … was … real? Was he crazy? Here she was, the wolf only minutes ago he thought was beautiful, and he asks if her Pack, meaning her too, was real. Then BIOS blurted a name. A name she had heard once or twice in the territory. Ever bloomed a strange look onto her face, plain as day. Then the male stepped closer. She could feel his hot breath on her face. But she could also feel the cold, wet wall of the cave rubbing against her back and the darkness closing all around her. It was too much.

All the female caught in BIOS’s next statement was her name. The blood pounded in her ears as she smelt the scent of a dead carcass on the wind. Ever wanted to shake her head but she was frozen. Her tail twitched and she jumped as Yuki stirred in her sleep. The female wasn’t aware she was asleep. BIOS seemed to be closing in with large protruding eyes. But she couldn’t answer immediately. The silver furred wolf swallowed quickly then opened her jaws. Fresh rain water on the wind wetted her dry tongue. ”I-I-I …. Know him.” Ever said slowly, shaking her head sadly at her stutter. ”And it’s Cour Des Miracles which yes, I am from …” The female said with more confidence, taking her own step towards BIOS with her eyes roaring with fury. Suddenly she couldn’t believe that this pup was talking like this about her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#235868; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1578/souls7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
As the silver furrowed canis in front of him advanced decided forward to him, BIOS stepped back shocked with her penetrating gaze at him..! She was a wolf, young or not, female or not, she was far more superior to BIOS when it was about "presence", and even if that was not her intention, BIOS was frightened to her, and more inside her fantasy of "angels and demons" in a surrealist fantasy that only someone with his experiences could conceive in his young mind..! It was no long... his mind succeeded in processing the most important data desired with the questions made before..! Cours des Miracles and Rurik Russo are both real..! Still more questions were in the air... one of them maybe pretty dumb... but that for his fantasy and experience was important: "Is all of this in flesh...? Am I in flesh..?" he thought yet moving his muzzle as he was repeating such words but in complete silence..!

"W- Wha- What...Is... Why I... Y-you... I don't.... I...!"

Just nonsense... he was receding, his eyes were lost in time and space..! the climax, the very shock in his mind produced by confusion, freight and despair all together..! Let's stop for a minute and think... what would you do if you suddenly realize everything around you is not what it seems... If in a moment you are aware that you are not anymore what you thought you've always been... That the truth is that you are just a mere ghost lost in the reality, among heaven and hell itself..! DUMB..! of course..! INSANE you would consider such a person or being..! reality is so evident and fairy tales are not to be combined with it..! But BIOS was like that..! he sometimes had really estrange thought that would make tremble anyone who had the power to peek at his mind for a minute..!

One shock came from very heavens..! A shock that momentarily paralyzed everyone..! A shock that worked like a needed slap for BIOS..! that finally returned to reality and perceived what was happening around him..! He breathed deeply and then quickly... and shyly turned his view to Ever... and then to Yuki... he didn't knew how or why... but he could feel her emotions... one was confused... worried and part indignant... The other was nervous... restless... deeply sad... BIOS slowed his breath down... He felt guilty for that occasion...

"Ah... I- I'm afraid girls... I was not intending to show myself like that... oh ladies forgive me please..!"

The dog said deeply ashamed... he was not intending to rhyme with that phrase, but as he was breathing, he was recovering control on his mind... and remembering his modals and beliefs acquired from her mother..!

"Mi mind's among twirls... lost, confused and hungry with no path... You don't have to suffer my blitz..."

He continued, complementing his apologies and recovering the verse in his voice... few seconds passed, and he lowly approached Ever once again... he could barely look into her eyes this time...

"Ever, silver lady from Cours des Miracles... a true miracle by yourself before my eyes...

I believe he saved me from Death sickles... messie Russo, who I'd like to give my replies..!

If ain't too wicked or undesirable at your gaze... I beg you to guide me before him please..."

BIOS asked to Ever almost with his chest touching the ground and in the last moments looking with crystalline eyes to her face... He waited and listened to her answer, after a while, he turned to Yuki, still with his feathered friend in a far corner of the cave, he apologized to Even and asked her to give him a minute in his own manner for then going straight to Yuki and present to her like with Ever...

"Err... Yuki, traveler and free soul... as charming as your friend's song...

I'd love to met all wonder and droll... this world with you, kind and strong..!

But If somehow ain't of your comfort, You're not forced to go with me forth..."

He was looking at her paws... occasionally at her little feathered friend jumping here and there with his chirps... He finally looked directly at her eyes, yet shyly, and mumbled a little before proceeding...

"What you say..? Lady of the bay?"
[html]

out of character text

Yuki listened to the two at the entrance of the cave. They weren't exactly fighting, but they both seemed a bit edgy at the moment. She continued to lay in the small area she had claimed, thinking about everything that day; trying to get herself to believe that nothing in her dream was real, that things of that sort don't actually happen.

As she listened more and realized that their voices were beginning to raise, she was half tempted to get up. But she didn't know who she would be up to help. But BIOS assured her with his slightly frightened voice that he was not really the fighting type, which of course was a good thing because he was still a bit young. But soon he would need to fight for himself; she pondered what would happen then. The female who called herself Ever must of thought highly of her pack, she seemed offended when BIOS had spoke of them. Though Yuki couldn't quite see why.

After she heard someone pad across the cave floor, she opened one of her eyes and cuddled Chip closer. She was almost certain it was Ever or BIOS but she you can never be to sure. The scar on her stomach was clearly shown in the position she was it. The pink, raw skin was coated with a thin layer of flesh, barely holding her insides in. It seemed like so long ago that she had got it, but it was only about a year ago. Looking up, she saw that BIOS was the one who had approached her. As he spoke she breathed slowly, trying to focus only on his words. When he finished his rhyme, she spoke calmly. "I told you I would help you, in any way I could. And I will. I will come with you until you tell me to go away." Which was the absolute truth.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The female could feel her instincts burning through her eyes as the pup dove into his own mind for comfort. She could feel it herself; loosing it to her own consciousness for she could feel the darkness closing around the corners of her vision. She struggled to catch what BIOS was saying while she stood stiff, her eyes unstaring and inside churning with anxiousness. He apologized. The words the young male had said came into Ever’s clouded mind moments after he had stated them. Suddenly he had fallen into a begging position and slowly her eyes followed him.

He had asked her to take him to Rurik Russo. So he could … thank him? She wasn’t sure for by the time her slow mind had wrapped around BIOS’s words, he was gone. Over to Yuki, she proposed. Then Ever sank to her haunches and stared at the ground, her mind slow and sluggish. Her body was cold and numb, repelling the feeling of the storms breath and tears. Yuki’s bird chirped and Ever’s spell was slightly broken. She reached with a blackish paw behind her head and grabbed on to the soft objects hanging in her grey fur. The female pulled them in front of her muzzle and gazed down at the feathers. A blue stellar’s jay feather, which the silver female had found perfectly on a tree stump, a green and black peacock feather which her father had plucked from the beast himself, a multi colored eagle feather who had been given to Ever by the king himself, and a beautiful spotted dove’s feather who her mom had produced to her daughter the day she had died.

Ever closed her eyes and layed her muzzle in the palm of her paw, breathing in the scents of each of the treasured feathers. ”I will help you,” She whispered, opening her soft pale eyes. The feathers stirred in the breeze but remained tied in the black stripe that was splashed across her back. ”BIOS.” Ever finished, looking up, her eye’s glimmering soft and tired.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OoC: Sorry for the delay..! I could not conceive appropriate ideas..! ; o ;

Look girls..! This is the longest thread in this side of the map..!! And almost in ALL the Neutral Territories..! =D

----

BIOS listened to both girls availability to help him in his quest, he smiled, he was yet touched and amazed of these beings kindness, they were like no one else (other than his mother) he knew in Homeland..!

It was true that he was yet very young and he has a lot to know yet about this world, but for such moments, it was whole turn in his mentality about others, he realized that not everyone around are the same always and that sometimes, his expectations can be overcame for the better by the good will and effort… The End…..

…….

Je, just a joke of course..! It could have been the end two days ago… but because the situation was other, it is now FAR for being the real end..! How far would BIOS reach in his search..? How important would he be in the Nova Scotia inhabitants life..? What will happen when he finds his path back..? Will he even go on in his search or he will prefer to start a new life in those new frontiers..? Why to bother asking..? Time itself shall answer any way…

For now we can just continue telling how BIOS turned an approached to the cave’s entrance without other comment to the present, and looked deeply into the still darkened sky spreading raindrops everywhere at his gaze…

“It seems that this storm will take longer before ceasing…
You both seem tired, go ahead and rest, I’ll be watching…”
ñ__ñ

BIOS finally told turning to the girls for a moment, and then he directed his eyes again to heavens and into the deep sea falling in the horizon… Almost visualizing her mother at the distance , passively sat and waiting for him to go with her…

“And Thank You…”

He whispered gently.... That what a great moment to make some poetry...
[html]

out of character text

Yuki was well aware that her body had no intention of letting her go back to sleep. Her heart couldn't pace itself, leaving her terribly uncomfortable. She stood up and walked over to the entrance to the cage uneasily. She felt like a young child, begging for just five more minutes to watch her favorite show. As she stood beside BIOS for a moment, she hear familiar chirping coming from behind her, and what do you know, her feathered friend chip came hopping after her. She wondered about who she could ask about his wing, out of the bird book she had read once many years ago, it didn't say anything about how to care for them if they injured their wings. Obviously, she would need to find help else where.

As the bird reached her side he stood between her front legs, probably to stop the stay raindrops from hitting him. She leaned down and nuzzled his head affectionately. Poor guy, how much pain he must be in, she thought. As her attention went back to the canine she had approached she wondered why he wasn't going to sleep. "You don't sleep, huh?" she asked warily. She had told herself she wasn't going to ask any more questions, but whats the use of having people around if you don't talk to them? She decided to add on quietly "I mean..Er, you don't have to answer if you don't want.."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Ahhhh what a fresh breeze was coming from outside..! BIOS breathed deeply and felt once and again that relaxing smell of the sea along the little particles of pure water refreshing his nose and face..! I didn’t tell you before (or did I..? Well, not in this thread, I guess), but BIOS injuries weren’t cured at all, It was a pretty awful scar the one now adorning his face, not to mention the ripped piece of right ear..! These injuries were clearly treated carefully with thread and needle, and now they were in plenary process of cicatrisation… The minimal touch was still painful… Gosh..! each blink in his right eye (part of his eyelid was sewed too) was really uncomfortable..! The fresh air and breeze was a relief to the yet warm and itchy injury that sometimes he wanted to scratch but he would not do the same mistake again (He tried to do it before in that same day with obvious painful results)..! He didn’t knew or didn’t care if that represented a risk to his injuries to get infected or to slow down the cicatrisation, those sensations were helping him to relax and that helped him in the same time to concentrate more in the poetry he wanted to compose...

His concentration, however, was interrupted by the shrill chirp of the bird that was seemingly near his position… He turned calmly and noticed Yuki’s presence going besides him, she seemed very affectionate to the little friend in front of her… Of course another good factor that made BIOS remember Moonglare for a moment, though she was very strict and protective to him back there…

“You don’t sleep huh?”

She asked BIOS, but she quickly added that he was not forced to answer, some shyness impression in BIOS perspective, or that’s what he thought as he had no secret to hide at the moment … As soon as she ended her comment, BIOS turned to be front to front to her and then answer…

“And why I would not want to give you answer?
Don’t worry, I’m an open book for you, I swear..! hehe…

As for your question, don’t worry about me
I’m not sleepy, so I prefer to watch for thee…”
ñ__ñ

He looked down to the playful bird for a moment, even though it was neither his place nor his family, it seemed really happy to be there along Yuki… It was hard to think that bird just met her, BIOS actually thought that they were long time friends… He turned and admired Yuki’s eyes once again… “The sun and the Moon in one face” he thought… If the bird had nor chirped once again in that moment, BIOS would have lost himself in a mental poem composition related to what he saw..! He laughed shyly and looked again to the bird…

“And how about you two..? Haven’t dreams called you too?”

BIOS asked getting his paw near the birdie’s head to give it some gentle strokes…
[html]

The longest, huh?Smile 330

The breeze brought in a fresh current of raindrops that flattened the silver female’s pelt and slicked back the curly hair behind her ears. She let the multitude of feathers slip from her palm and sway gentle back behind her neck. Her legs felt weak and shook lightly as she turned to the back of the cave after BIOS had stated he was first on watch. The young female could tell he was nervous while his memories haunted him for she was sure there was nothing to watch for. She also took notice of how his eyes flickered anywhere but hers. Was there something frightening in the depths of the winter grey ireses? She would never know.

Ever settled down on a dry spot in the very back of the cave, her eyes shielded by dark shadows. A drop of water, leaking from the walls of the sea rock oozed upon her flank, making her body quiver. She looked over her paw, as Yuki stood and sauntered over to the male pup. Ever whimpered silently as she adjusted her position and managed to hit her sore paw on the jagged rock. The female could barely register what the two wolves ahead were exchanging, but she found herself dozing, though there was no desire in her to sleep. But as the rain pounded its soggy fists, Ever’s eyelids closed.

Her body was stiff and tender by the time she had woken up and realized she had fallen asleep. Her muscles ached and her tongue was dry, but the two wolves were still talking. It felt like she had slept for moons but it mustn’t have been very long. The cold of the storm had crept over her joints like icy fingers and she shivered as her body heat slowly lit inside. The silver furred wolf stayed down on the cave floor and began to groom her drenched body, grinding the sand between her molar teeth.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Thanks to ever for this table. Many<3's so for the sucky post, btw. :x

"Reality is far better then any dream I could have. Besides, nightmares are the only things that accompany my mind during my rests.." A frown crept across her coal black lips. She wondered if she was the only person too still have nightmares. It made her feel small inside, the thought that she had not grown up along with everyone else. "I didn't want too over question you, I seen to do that some times."Her lips curled up to give him a warm smile.

When BIOS moved closer to her bird she nuzzled the top of his head gently. There were not many people who came with such a gift of gentleness, at least not the Yuki had met. She was a bit surprised to see it in the dog, especially towards a bird. The nuzzling was a sign of praise, to show that she approved of his kindness to her feathered friend. "I named him Chip, the bird I mean." She hoped that she didn't sound stupid, naming a bird as if it was her pet. The bird was definitely wild, yes, but his heart was tamed and gentle. "Surely you must be a bit tired, you had said you traveled alot, yes? If you'd want to rest your eyes I could keep watch. I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep for a while.." She felt safe knowing that BIOS would be watching out for her well she dreamed, yet she knew he would not be able to protect her from things that lay within her own mind. If she tried to rest again she would probably suffocate from the clutter of her thoughts, even the sound of thudding rain that had always calmed her could not keep the voices of her lost ones away tonight..

<style type="text/css">
.character-a0uyuyu1 b {font-weight:bold; color:# e3f38c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a0uyuyu1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a0uyuyu1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a0uyuyu1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7950/souls10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OoC: Thanks a lot for the table lessons Yuki..! Big Grin

As BIOS listened Yuki talking about her bad dreams, he retrieved memories of his past once again... some common ones for the child's minds, where they wake up crying after an awful dream and the one or both of their parents come along him to give him consolation... For BIOS case it was only her mothers relief (as he practically had not father at his side), When BIOS awoke trembling for a bad dream, she came to him with words of wisdom and encouragement, He thought a little bit about it while leaving his paw in front of the little bird and looking at it jumping toward his paw and even jumping on it..! BIOS smiled surprised and lifted his paw in front of him to watch more clearly the little friend..! "Chip" was his name according to Yuki's affirmation...

"So his name is Chip...
It Sounds pretty hip..! hehe"

An then Yuki persuaded BIOS to try to sleep and let the watch to her instead, BIOS nodded and he put down the little bird again in front of Yuki's paws... and then looked back into Yuki's eyes... trying this time to contain the desire of composing something for their beauty...

"Fearless and harmless my dear
for all the night won't be of fear...
Mom once told me about harmony
all you might need is just company.."

BIOS told while turning his gaze toward Ever... lonely in a deep corner of the cave... trembling and barely standing the cold in her body..! BIOS turned again to see Yuki...

"She be more comfortable with someone's warm
You be more relaxed with someone at your side...
She will sleep by beating the cold of the storm
You will sleep well by your good action's pride..!"

Yep, that was the suggestion... Kind of weird certainly, but it worked really well for BIOS... Well, it was not like he was able to sleep with anyone, but these suggestions... almost the very same words, were the ones told by her mother in the past, referring to the cold storm as the nightmare that made him tremble and the action's pride to Monglares satisfaction of having helped her son..!

OoC: Now... To continue with BIOS weirdness... ñ__ñu

<style type="text/css">
.character-bios001 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#00FF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-bios001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffffff}
.character-bios001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:white; front-family:Georgia;}
.character-bios001 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1687/caveinthebay.jpg); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yay … we all have new tables! 340

The fragrance of fresh, sea salt tickled the silver furred female’s nose as the wind streamed across her face. Her eye’s watered with the intensity until she turned her head back around. Placing her head gently on her flank, she closed her eyes again. Pictures and violent thoughts clashed around inside the female’s mind. She shifted, but only pain bloomed through her silver body. With another toss of her head, Ever turned her ash colored irises on the cave wall. The redness pressed in on her thoughts and left her mind blank. The female started when a fork of lightening opened a chasm in the black sky and lit the cave with white light that reflected on the puddles of water that lay scattered across the ground. Without another moment Ever stood and stretched each leg out slowly. Her muscles throbbed but she ignored the pain and padded up to the entrance of the cave. By now the storm had caused a slight waterfall from the top of the cave mouth that splashed on the ground. The female sat on a rock that bulged out from the walls and tried to stare through the gloom at the sea that she could barely hear now. Looking over at the other wolves she caught snips of their conversation but brushed them off as nothing important.

Another strike of lightening lashed through the sky and burned into the ocean surface, bursting it’s frothy cover and sending up shining crystals twirling into the air and colliding with the raindrops already speeding towards the ground. This Ever watched with her eyes locked on the sea. Then on a stray piece of sea weed that lay isolated on the shore after it was abandoned by the wave that thrust its furious fist’s on the sand. At this, Ever lowered her eyes and focused them on the two dark shapes of Yuki and BIOS, huddled together and exchanging words. BIOS turned to Yuki and concentrated on her eyes. The female looked down at her paws.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#232427; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:418px; background-color:#7f9ab7; background-image:url(http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/3865/souls12.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OMG it’s OCC!

Yuki clicked her pink tongue against the roof of her mouth. It was as rough as sandpaper as if felt over the ripples she had never known were there. She clenched her teeth tight together until it hurt, then forced a smile. "That will not be necessary. And I'm not tired any ways.." She swallowed hard and looked off into the storm. She would give any thing to dart off into the blacken skies, to be able to hide herself away to never be found. The darkness would swallow her soul along with any memories any one had ever had of her. She leaned closer to BIOS and whispered in his ear gently "I think you should go instead." Her tone was all too soft, the words could barely slither through her lips.

She stepped back away from him as a lump was created in her throat. Chip stayed where Yuki had been standing, he seemed confused as he looked back between BIOS and herself. She sat down and stared back into the storm, ignoring Chip's confused face. She hummed softly to herself, trying to rid of the sadness that had sprung up at random. She wanted to let tears stream down her face until she could cry no more. But she was stronger then that, she was stronger then any thing to walk this earth. She needed no one to make her fears go away. She didn't need to rest near someone to erase her fear of shutting her eyes. And just as soon as she had opened herself up to him, she closed herself back.

The tune she hummed was one her brother had taught her a long while ago. He had came up with it one day when they were playing by a stream.

"She had the eyes of the tiger,
The body of the dragon,
A few broken hearts wouldn't throw her off the wagon,
Her soul was determined,
but her heart was confused,
Oh my sweet Yuki doesn't know what to do.."

He was no musical genius, that was for sure, but the tune was catchy, yet a bit sorrowful. She often hummed or sung it when she was trying to calm down or confused. Soon after he had made the song their mother had called them home for bed, and he sung her to sleep.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a0uyuyu1 b {font-weight:bold; color:# e3f38c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a0uyuyu1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a0uyuyu1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a0uyuyu1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7950/souls10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OoC: Yuki gave me this table... :3 ♥

He didn't knew why... But he thought he could feel Yuki's emotions from very deep... beyond the smile she showed kindly before the whispered proposition of go and lay along Ever... thing that he didn't understand as something bad or incorrect at is age, after all, he slept so much time along his mother, and the only inappropriate thing was to stay with unknown persons, but Ever and Yuki were both friends for him now even though it had been less than a day since th first time they met... Anyway, BIOS stared at Yuki yet smiling, and saw Chip confused in the middle of the two canis...

"Go ahead, my little friend..!
Be with Yuki your trend..!"

BIOS commanded the bird giving him a little push, it then jumped quickly to Yuki's side again, BIOS could notice Yuki was somehow "meditating" or retrieving something from her mind... He looked at her dearly and then looked again outside... whether she was listening or not, BIOS spoke...

"I can maybe make the try..."

He thought openly... but then in that moment his stomach stepped and groaned again with more impetus..!

"Awww... but after stop my stomach's cry..." ñ_ñU

He could not stand the hunger more at that rate..! BIOS finally stood and watched Yuki again... still inner in her thoughts... BIOS yet smiled to her and turned to the cave's exit...

"I must find something before I starve..! hehe
It won't take much, I'll seek food to carve..!"

And then BIOS went out the cave, even with the storm at head..! Fishing was something he could hardly try to do at that moment... but unless he was confident about catching some crabs or mollusk hiding under rocks near the shore...

OoC: Might catch a fiend for the party :3... I'm making another thread if any of you wants to follow him... But I'll be back in this same thread later... ñ_ñ

<style type="text/css">
.character-slh44nhd b {font-weight:bold; color:green; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-slh44nhd .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffffff}
.character-slh44nhd p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; colorConfusedilver; front-family:Georgia;}
.character-slh44nhd {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/vmwwvq.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 256px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OCC slap on ending: They all run off to find Rurik, because I'm too lazy to write every thing all out. The end!

Yuki watched as BIOS exited the cave. "How could you get so angry at some thing as bijou as that pup?" She thought in disgust for herself "What a monster you are." She realized that the dog hadn't understood her anger, but she still felt the need to apologize.. Or at least explain herself, but how could she do that, if she didn't know why the words had made her insides hurt? It felt like some thing inside her had been bent at an awkward angel, and as the words flew from his mouth, it brushed past it and broke it. "Alright.." She whispered a bit too late as he disappeared into the blanket of black that had fallen over the lands.

Chip looked up at her with questioning eyes, he hadn't understood her actions either. As Yuki finally remembered the wound on her feathered friend's wing, she took the time to exam it. She nudged his wing with her moist nose, motioning for him to move it. As if he knew she was going to try to help, he lifted his wing. Underneath the base of his wing, he had raw peeling skin all underneath it. She assumed it was a burn, but was absolutely no expert. She could tell the bird was doing his best to ignore the pain he felt. At the thought of his little aching body, Yuki knew she would have to find a way to solve this issue. Surely if she looked hard enough she could find a med wolf to look it over.

<style type="text/css">
.character-wnithhfy b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; color: #82002f;}
.character-wnithhfy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffff09}
.character-wnithhfy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #350039;}
.character-wnithhfy i {font-weight:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ca3006;}
.character-wnithhfy {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#210000; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/np4ehe.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid color: #000000; padding: 257px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OoC: All right..! Belle is joining us..! :3 ♥

After a while... The sun arose outside and a couple of ten minutes later, BIOS returned the cave, holding a middle sized fresh fish..! He entered the cave upon the females kind of surprised view and he sat in the middle of the cave where he released the Fish and glanced victorious to the girls..!

“Hey Yuki, Ever..! Look what have I caught..!
Some food at last thanks to “Belle’s” taught..!”

BIOS seemed happy in front of the dying fish jumping now weakly in the middle of the cave in the hopeless try to survive… But… wait a minute… he mentioned a name that doesn’t precisely sounded like ring… Belle? Who might be her or that? No one else than BIOS, Yuki and Ever were to be seen in that cave… yet…

BIOS looked at the girls react somehow with the mentioned name and quickly opened his eyes wide after realizing he has not presented yet her new friend..!

“Aw! Right…Here’s someone I’d like you to meet
I met her outside before I caught a bit, hehe”

But as the canis turned the person he was mentioning was not there… but her shadow was appreciable in the floor, she was outside hiding from the others view… BIOS gave a some steps closer to the entrance and bent his neck a little confused, thinking afterward that he had to invite her to come in before… “Silly of me” he thought initially with a dumb expression and then glanced again the canis inside…

“oh, Just a second
I’ll get the bond..!”
ñ__ñu

And then he went out again, not out of the vision of the girls, and he saw the red glanced canis waiting outside… she maybe was expecting to be invited inside before or she was too shy to come in just like that…

“Sorry Belle, please come inside
The girls I mentioned are in wait”
ñ__ñ

OoC: We're about to finish this... By the way, this is the longest thread in all the Neutral Territories and almost of the claimed ones too!! *o* (Too bad, we need like 30 posts more to be the longest in all the IC history XD)

<style type="text/css">
.character-slh44nhd b {font-weight:bold; color:green; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-slh44nhd .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffffff}
.character-slh44nhd p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; colorConfusedilver; front-family:Georgia;}
.character-slh44nhd {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/vmwwvq.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 256px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OMG it’s OCC! Heeey! Hope you dont mind... BIOS invited me. I will try not to get on your nerves! (FISH FOR BREAKFAST EEEEEP!)

Startled, Belle froze for a minuite or two- unsure whether to go in or not. She made her mind up in the end though, and pitter-pattered after her new friend. He had led her to two females, which seemed to be not unlike her- Non-Luperci's. Belle's coat had long since dried out, and the salt that covered it had all but disapeared, so her coat made a... interesting impact- as usual.
The strange canis sat down, still-startled crimson eyes scanning the females in front of her.
'Uh... hello. I am Belle. I see BIOS has also won you over with his poetry? I see its a great way of making friends!' She yipped, not nervous anymore. In front of her was an intresting looking silver-coated fey, and a pretty dark wolf. She smiled at them, and then looked at BIOS... he was certainally well shot of the pain of his past now... he obviosuly had many friends that would protect the innocent pup. She-of course- was one of them.
Due to her difficult upbringing and childhood, she would never again let a young child suffer in silence, she wanted to help her new friend as much as possible.
Looking at the fish, she spoke again. 'You girls want some? I'm actually not that peckish'
blibberlack

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]