Character Name: Audaria
Character Birthdate: July 16 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Wolf
Species: Canis Lupus
A secondary form of contact --
Currently played characters: Audaria
How you found 'Souls: Top 50 Wolf rpg
Initial post:

Edit: I didn't want to have to start a new post so please bear with my laziness. I'll put more effort into the next post, promise.

She shuffled to the border of these lands and the scent of a new pack stopped her abruptly. The thick scent of a mix of males and females flew through her nostrils as she inhaled deeply. Audaria could tell this was a large pack. Hey eyes shifted in a 180 degree turn as she scanned the perimeter and interior of this terrain. The sun danced slight shadows on her fur and highlighted her pale grey fur. She slowly sat down, in no rush to move and at total ease of where she was even though she may be considered a potential threat as a rogue. A slight smile crossed her lips as she tried to imagine her slight body being any sort of harm toward any creature. She was built mainly for speed and less for strength.

Audaria raised her head toward the sunny skies and let out a sharp howl to announce her arrival in this land. It was time that she settle down and join a pack. The truth was that she just wanted a family, to start a family and to be apart of one. She always had a very strong passion for pups and motherhood and now that she was capable of producing offspring, she wanted to start right away. The ability to carry a child is so overwhelmingly beautiful that she feels like her body lifts slightly off the ground. She just needed to find a home in which her utopic world can commence.

Audaria was running through her head what words to say to the leader in order to be accepted into the pack; what abilities she had and how she could contribute to the pack. She let a deep breath escape my lungs and relaxed her muscles. Stop worrying, you'll be fine, just be yourself. Her deep forest green eyes opened and she looked around, watching, waiting.
[html]

no worries, getting started is always a process ^^

It was the first sunny day in a while and Haven decided it would be a good opportunity to traverse the borders with Drogon. He didn't like taking the stallion out when it was raining as it had been the past few days and as such his border patrols fell off significantly. The Knight didn't like letting that duty go untended to and so he woke early and headed out to the stables to get the mustang ready to head out and make sure that everything was looking as it should. Ever since the attack on Princess he had been ever more sensitive to any strangers lingering around the pack's lands. He wasn't about to let anyone else get assaulted.

Haven took Drogon out of his stall and put his harness and reins on him, then lead him out to the entrance to the large building. Expertly the hybrid mounted his dark colored mount and with a click of his tongue they were off towards the nearest boundary of Cour des Miracles' land. The pair hadn't made it far from the stables when a sharp announcement howl cut through the air and both wolf and horse ears perked forward alike. Drogon didn't even need instructions, he cantered out towards the noise and soon enough Haven caught sight of a female wolf standing at the borders.

The man raised a hand in greeting as he rode up to the woman. "Hello there! You have reached the lands of Cour des Miracles. What is it that you seek here?"

<style type="text/css">
.havenhorserider b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0EBD1; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.havenhorserider-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:right; }
.havenhorserider p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 7px; margin:0px;}
.havenhorserider {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#C7B457; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erider.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #020201; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; color:#151307; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
It wasn't long before Audaria heard the faint hoofbeats of an approaching stranger. The sound of the hard hooves hitting the terrain was far stranger than the soft padding of paws, yet curiosity kept her rooted in place. The beast approaching was one fabled creature that she has heard much of but has almost to no contact with. The wolf man had very distinct characteristics of both creatures; the erect disposition of a man mingled with the facial features and fur covering of a wolf. It was easy to start at one end and claim the differences between man and wolf, but as the judgement became more critical, the defined line became more blurry. The combination could not be called unattractive for different seemed to be a better fitted word. The parts of his body seemed to fit into place as if mother nature herself thought out this model. Truthfully Audaria expected more of a mutinous creation compared to Frankeinstein's lab, but was happily found wrong.

As the man-wold was now at her feet Audaria caught herself staring at him. It wasn't the scornful disapproving stare that I'm sure he has witnessed, but more a sense of awe and curiosity. She focused her eyes more on the whole being as opposed to the finer details and caught him speaking. His voice flowed elegantly to her ears and she nodded her head in greeting. Audaria remained seated and calm although the beat of her heart exclaimed excitement. As her jaws split apart, her very soft yet clear voice rang into the spring's breeze, "Good afternoon sir, my name is Audaria and I am currently a wanderer of these lands. I seek a land to call home and creatures to call family." She ended her sentence, delivering what was asked.

The wind picked up slightly and sent his scent into her nostrils. What a bizarre smell he carried. She wondered many things while waiting for his reply. How do the wolf-men live? Are there normal wolves in their pack? Do they eat the horses or is it solitarily a companionship? She hoped that there would be more like her, but was definitely up for some differences. Life is always an journey, the only thing that matters is adventure along the way.
[html]

300+

Haven could feel the woman's eyes on him, studying him, and seeing as this had never happened before, it made him a little uncomfortable. What was it that she found so interesting about him? Because certainly it was him and not Drogon that she studied. From the way her eyes roved his form he wasn't even sure if she noticed the stallion beneath him at all. The Seneschal squirmed uneasily on the mustang's back, and sensing his companion's discomfort, the dark colored horse snorted and pawed the ground with one powerful hoof. Haven had never met anyone who did not hold the gift to change their form themselves, and so the fact that that was why she stared at him so escaped him. Drogon also seemed to find it a bit bizarre, for the horse had grown so used to the company of luperci he couldn't understand why this female stared at his rider so.

Thankfully though, as she responded to his query he was able to focus upon their conversation and not the fact she was examining him. At least that fact was pushed to the side, anyway. The woman, Audaria, was polite in her speech, which did some more to calm his self conscious nerves. "Well, our borders are open and we welcome newcomers. I must ask what it is you can do for us, of course. Everyone must contribute something to the pack." If she had ever been a part of one before, she would surely know this. "My name is Haven Aatte, and I am the Knight and protector of this pack. I can grant you acceptance here if I find the situation satisfactory." It wouldn't be a hard thing to do. Really, all she needed to do was to show that she was an amiable person who could be of a help to the pack. It also wouldn't hurt her chances if she used her eyes more modestly.

<style type="text/css">
.havenhorserider-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:right; }
.havenhorserider {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#C7B457; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erider.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #020201; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; color:#151307; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Audaria noticed a thick wall of discomfort between her and the wolf-man and promptly lowered her gaze. She was not doing this submissively, she was still looking at the creature, but not under the inspection scope. She watched him as any creature would regard a stranger, watching their physical movement to detect emotion and listening to their words a little more carefully than they would a friend.

The horse's hoof struck out dangerously close and Audaria jumped back in surprise. Her ears pinned for an instant and she shot the horse a glance of annoyance. She understand that the brute was not the most intelligent creature on the face of the planet, and that the mixture of both his and his rider's emotions was confusing, but that left no excuse to strike out so unexpectedly. Had he struck her he could have caused serious wounds if not fatal. He was a large beast and had strong legs in which sharp blade-like hooves erupted from the fur.

Audaria now remained at quite a distance to the horse, not only for her own safety but also to over exaggerate her lack of trust for the equine. The rider's words brought her back to reality and she listening to his practised speech. A deep breath blew out her nostrils and she took a couple of seconds before replying. "My small framing makes me very agile and good for chase. I'm lesser on the side of strength and sheer brutality but I could assist in the chase portion of the hunt." She paused for a bit before continuing, not sure how to word how she wanted to put this, "I also am very family-oriented and and compatible with pretty much all creatures. I crave an offspring of my own, but treat many as a mother would her child, I try to protect them." Biting her lip slightly, Audaria wasn't sure if she said too much, if she were to be considered high maintenance, because really she wasn't. She looked at the horse once more. Would it be safe to raise a family when they could easily trample her young? A bit of worry came over her and she quickly masked it. She wanted children so much.
[html]

just a quick note, I didn't mean for Drogon to be striking out at Audaria. usually players are pretty specific if that is their intention, so just keep an eye out for those things Smile also we can keep this thread going or we can close it down, up to you! 300+

He had made no effort to conceal his discomfort and thankfully the woman took the hint and lowered her gaze. Even if sure were interested and surprised by him, it was no excuse to stare at him as she had. She had known she was on the borders of the pack, so of course someone would be coming by the answer her call. Haven was surprised to see her so rattled by his horse pawing at the ground beneath him. She had jumped back and now warily looked at the both of them. Drogon hadn't tried to strike her. The Knight supposed it could be a little startling if she weren't used to being around horses, but with how little attention she had paid him before he had figured that she didn't mind the stallion. Clearly that wasn't the case anymore.

After that little episode though, her responses to his questions put his mind back onto the task at hand. With her build it did not surprise him that she was agile and good at running. The more interesting skills were those she mentioned second. He found her statement that she was compatible with most creatures interesting, considering how she had stared at him and how she had just reacted to Drogon, but perhaps she was just nervous. "Well, there are no pups in the pack that need looking after currently. Though having someone who is good with them around is always helpful." Aside from Audaria's odd behavior, he saw no reason to turn her away. Odd she may be acting, but none of it told him she was dangerous. "I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to join us. You'll start out at the rank of Seigneur and move up from there as you prove yourself. Welcome to Cour des Miracles," he said with a soft, welcoming smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Note: I understand that Drogen was not attacking and I was in no means trying to power-play. I merely displayed Audaria's reaction in which she spooked and was a little off-edge. It's the same as how Haven reacted to Audaria's watching him, in which I did not mean for her staring to be offensive, yet that was his reaction. I do want to continue this post if you do.

Audaria's eyes closed for a second and she concentrated on her breathing. In and out, in and out. Her mind had been so occupied lately with so much that she had not realized that her only release was through her reactions with this man. The way he spoke made it clear that he was apprehensive about her behaviour, and to be honest, who wouldn't be? She reacted poorly to the horse and her admiring his features was taken the wrong way. She was caught off guard with the horse's startled pawing and her reaction over exaggerated the true event. She was unease, stressed, tense. The conversation somehow peaked in awkwardness as the time drew on and Audaria knew she wasn't making a good impression of herself. In and out, in and out. Her deep breaths calmed her mind and cleared some of the cloudy haze.

Her eyes opened in time to catch what the Haven had said. He was accepting and generous. A smile lit her face with the words of her acceptance into his pack, but she still needed to explain herself. "Thank you a thousand times for your kindness and generosity, and I would be delighted to join your pack." She paused to let the words sink in so now she could commence the important part. "I have to apologize to you the way I have been reacting. There has been a lot going through my head right now and to be honest my mind hasn't been completely present of late. See, there is such a short span of time in which I can produce young in my life and I feel that clock ticking. I'm stressed I will never feel the joy of a mate and kin." Even now her face fell with sorrow. It was difficult to explain her feelings, especially to a male, for they are of such a longing, that only those who share her emotions can see. "I do not mean to bore you with my troubles but I feel I owed you an explanation. I really am caring, and I will try to devote more time to being helpful now that I have responsibilities as a pack member. I just hope that you understand that is is such a different transition for me."

She finished her speech with a deep exhalation. Her tail swayed lazily from side to side in the grass, and her ears shifted toward Haven's general direction. She hoped he'd understand, or in the least bit not see her as some multi-personality creature. She took some more breaths, in and out, in and out.
[html]

Okay, it was just a little hard to tell. 300+

Some of the tenseness in her form seemed to melt away as he stated that she was accepted. The subsequent smile that lit her features in turn helped to make him feel more comfortable around her. Haven was fairly good at picking up on the energies that ran through the air, and finally all the strangeness of this meeting seemed to be dissipating. "You are welcome. I hope you find yourself content here when you settle in." It was always a little difficult, adjusting to a new home. Hopefully once she was able to relax here she would be able to be herself and show her true colors.

Then Audaria's voice rose once more and he listened as she tried to explain her behavior and what it was that was weighing so heavily upon her. It was hard for him to understand completely, seeing as he wasn't female and was fairly young, and while he did want to eventually have pups, he was in no hurry to do so. Also, from what he could see, Audaria was far from being old in age. His adopted mother was much older than she, and was about to have her first litter of biological pups. The Knight saw no reason for it to worry her so, but it wasn't his place to tell her her fears were wrong. He did not know her, and did not know what it was she had been through.

"Apology accepted. I know it can be difficult, coming to a new place and being surrounded with so many unknowns," he said sympathetically. "You have no need to worry though. All of the canines here are kind and will not cause you any harm." Haven couldn't say whether or not she would find anyone here to fall in love with and start a family with, but at the very least she would be welcome and cared for here.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]