Loose Ends
[html]

If you need me, then I’m there. Heath offered the male with a smile. He liked training the horses, enjoyed it very much actually. The coy-wolf had found a deep connection with the horses, and he wondered if he would gain such a connection with other low-speaking beasts. And though it would be work he believed it would be fun and fulfilling as well. What it would entail and how it would work with a bird was a mystery, but Heath was willing to try.

Heath gave a nod, speaking as he moved around the wire and cut the end so that they could finish the last row. It isn’t too hard, and it’s a good way to get around. He cut the wire, then stood strait to start the higher string, then let Niro place the wire once again so that he could tighten it. It was not the more creative work, but fulfilling and purposeful. I find that some find their match when choosing a horse, one that compliments them perfectly. it was hard enough finding such a catch in a mate, he had found it was much easily in a horse.

<style type="text/css">

.heathjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdc1bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathjuly03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; text-align:center;}
.heathjuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.heathjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#644f4a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eath03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cdc1bd; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathjuly03-border1 {width:391px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.heathjuly03-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #4b3c39; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 300 (3 Points)

Niro started to wrap the wire once it was free of the bottom of the post, and now he didn’t need instruction. This was easy enough. No need to question that and no need to complain either. He was sure there’d be more later on, and he knew how to work with all of this, and knew what to do with the thanks going to Heath. He was such a helpful wolf, no wonder he was a big part of the pack. It made him proud to be a part of the pack, knowing wolves like Heath were around.

You really think I could easily ride a horse?

Niro asked disbelieving. He’d seen Anann ride a horse and was sure it had taken her months to learn such a thing, to stay on it as it bumped up and down… to know what to do and when to do it, it was too much for him, if it was easy well he’d have to laugh the wolf woman did make it look easy, so did Heath when he’d come to Niro the first time. But easy wasn’t something Niro took lightly.

Well, I am afraid I don’t even have a horse, I don’t think they’d take too well to me.

He said, thinking of going into the stables his first time, the horses had spooked him, just because he didn’t think anything lived in there at first, but they had made him nervous a little while after that. But once it had become a regular thing going into the stables to build something small or train his birds or one thing or another he found it quite a pleasant thing to pet the horses when he got over his nervousness. But to actually own one? He wasn’t sure he should.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Their work was quick, the practice making them experienced and it easy to complete. The time past, along with the work, smoothly and swiftly as they talked. Heath always enjoyed a good conversation one on one. It was in a crowd that he clammed up and knew not what to say. Niro was easy going and because of that Heath felt comfortable around him, enough to appreciate his company completely. I think anyone can ride, as long as they're not afraid. Heath responded, twisting the wire once his friend had put it into place. Heath had taught a few how to ride and many others how to behave around horses. He had faith in all of them, believing that they all could do anything they set their minds on. Of course he had no idea that he could ride until he met the roan mare, and she gave him the chance to do so. It was his life, just beyond Ruri the stables were pretty much all Heath had.

No, you don't need to own one, he spoke with concentration in his voice, turning the pliers while he thought aloud. there are a few that I have trained and continue to work with that no one has really claimed. they were like the pack stock, just there in case another canine needed a ride somewhere. Of course the Marshal wasn't about to give his horses to just anyone, it was still good to have a few if the need arose. There is a bay mare, with a dark black nose and stockings that you might like. She was calm and pretty bomb-proof, steady and not too fearful of anything. Heath wondered if he would go and look for her the next time Niro went to feed the red-tailed hawk. She was certainly an overly friendly horse.

<style type="text/css">
.heathbones01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4239; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathbones01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; text-align:right;}
.heathbones01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heathbones01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#777777; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hbones.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cccccc; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.9px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}

.heathbones01-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
300+
[html]

OOC: if you want we can either end or continue, ^^ but I think the fence is now one pull and a few wires fixed hehehe

Niro listened to Heath, thinking quietly as he wound the wire around the next post, the last of the work that had to be finished now was up to Heath. he wasn’t really afraid of it, he was quite apprehensive, but he’d seen that it was a quick way to travel without having to change over and over. It would be a good idea for him to at least learn, then at least he’d have the option if needed. He was relieved to know he didn’t actually have to own one.Then upon being told about the horse that might suit him best he looked through his memory, he’d made it a little tradition to pet them on the noses when he entered in the morning. He remembered her, she did have a calm temper, he smiled.
I know that horse,

He said, ne never really paid more attention to one horse or another, but he knew them, by their coloring at least and gave them temporary names until he learned what their real name was. That particular horse he called socks.

I think I could definitely give it a try, I mean what’s the worst that could happen?

He asked, thinking of falling off of a big horse, it was a long ways down. Marahute who’d been quiet the whole time flapped her wings, biting Niro on the ear. He gave an exasperated look as he reached into a pouch with one hand and took out some of the dried meat in it.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

we can end here!?

The male followed up with the pliers, twisting the metal and finishing the job. It was honest work, satisfying to know that they had completed something worth their time. It would keep him from worrying that a horse might be straying out into harsh territory. Not all of the pack’s stock were as agile minded as the wild horses of the free lands, and this would protect them. Good, you are friends then. Heath concluded, patting the pale wolf on the back with a small chuckle. He wanted to help Niro, just as he had with the gathering of Marahute’s egg. He owed him for this, and of course Heath always enjoyed the idea of teaching a pack member something they might have thought impossible for them.

Maybe a bump or two here and there, nothing major The coy-wolf gave a laugh, knowing that the mare he thought of wouldn’t buck him off if that was Niro’s concern. Heath cut the wire, took a step back and looked at the finished portion of fence. With a nod he called it completed, Looks good. Amber eyes looked at the Niro with a grin. Heath gathered the wire, and moved to put it back into the straddle bag of the roan mare. It seemed like they were all ready to move on, the eagle reminding them that there were other things in life then just fence mending, such as an empty stomach. Turning back to him Heath gave an appreciative, Thanks for your help knowing that it would have taken much longer for him to do it on his own.

<style type="text/css">

.heathjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdc1bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathjuly03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; text-align:center;}
.heathjuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.heathjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#644f4a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eath03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cdc1bd; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathjuly03-border1 {width:391px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.heathjuly03-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #4b3c39; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: ---

Niro smiled grateful at the explaination. He was in a way afraid he could actually break bones, and that would set him further back on his plans. He admired their work before turning to Heath.

It was my pleasure, I am glad to be of assistance, and I know what to do now if I see another post like this. I do travel through the fields a lot, Tobias really likes them.

He said, feeling proud of himself for wanting to do more for the pack, back when he was in the southern lands he’d never even thought about being in one, he thought that he and his sister would be too… well strange for one, but he felt like home here, and he knew he’d fight to his last breath to keep all the wolves here safe. He wasn’t a fighter though, so he didn’t look for trouble. But deep down he knew hew would do it if the occasion arrised.

I’ll see you soon then yes? I’ll keep you up on your word for the lessons!

He grinned and waved goodbye, he had to get back to the hawk before he chewed the leather off his foot in hunger.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]