Secret Enemy
[html]

Domonick's ears perked up as he heard Tannin talk, he didn't know why, but something about this situation was making a knot appear in his stomach. He simply swallowed and kept a smile on his face, when he heard Adonia's remark he snorted, and shook his head, trying to prevent himself from bursting into laughter.

Domonick looked up at Tannin, locking eyes, "Tannin, maybe we should go talk for a few moments," he turned to Adonia, rubbing his head against hers, "Just for a few moments, don't worry. he added a small whisper, "Don't try and peak in on what we're saying." hoping she would catch the fact he WANTED her to, if something went wrong, he didn't want her casually waiting around in the old building, but rather to run for it.

He jumped up out of the window, landing beside Tannin, "So I guess we should talk." he walked over to the side of the building, perching down on a piece of rubble, "What are you doing here? I mean, not that I'm not happy to see you, but, it's so strange seeing you after all this time. What happened to the pack? To..to..her?" his eyes drifted down to his scarred paw.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OMG it’s OCC!

When the female made the remark, Tannin sneered slightly, preventing himself from snarling. He calmed himself down. When Domonick spoke, he let a smile form across his scared muzzle. Hopefully soon, it will be more than talking my "friend." He just nodded his head and stepped to the side when Domonick jumped out the window.

He followed him to the side of the building, leaning on the side of it, he listened to the questions that Domonick asked, a smile still set on his face. "Dom, buddy, I told you why I'm here, I didn't want to have to go through the hell you must be feeling over this time." He thought for a moment about what to say over the pack, he had lied before when someone asked, so he had to think of another lie, "Domonick, the pack, it's done and over with. When I left, they were in shambles, I really don't think that there is anything left." His lips almost went back into a snarl hearing him mention his sister, "Dom, you already know the answer to that, she..she was fine when I left, she found someone else. She was happy, as happy as she could be at the time at least." It was a lie, when he left, she was dead. She had killed herself by jumping off of a cliff.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 703bbf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:# 1d1815; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7577/souls9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She didn't get the chance to see Domonick's small urge to laugh at her remark, she just felt bad that she was rude. Though, it was justified. Tannin couldn't fully play off his evil guy routine. Maybe it was his tone or maybe it was his body language or maybe the choice of words. She didn't know, all she knew was she felt something, like a big red flag hung over the guy's head. Looking over to Domonick she smiled feeling his head rub against hers and for an instant she felt all better. Her ears perked in total curiosity to his words. He was going to talk to him alone! Her eyes looked at him in worry, then came his last phrase.

She watched him walk away, leap onto the window sill, then be gone to the side of the building. Nearly a second after she leaped from the piano stool, her paws danced around various objects as she came to window. She was moving with stealth, and she did it well. It was months of practice with her parents, and step mother. Adonia had skills, but skills she tended to use in the wrong ways rather the good ways. Carefully, without a single sound she moved onto the window sill, not jump. Putting her front paws up, she eased her back end slowly. Ears pricked as she then perched herself up there like a bird, end tilted toward the side of the building. She picked up their conversation well here, it was perfect. She was out of sight, and she could hear it all, however, she had to be perfectly still and quiet to pick up any whispers.

Adonia was very suspicious of Tannin, but she didn't expect him to hurt Domonick at all. Why would he? However, she was unaware of Domonick's back story, and perhaps if she did maybe then she would be a lot more cautious of him. She didn't really expect things to go sour at all, maybe a few harsh words, but nothing physical, so if something did go down, she really wouldn't know what to do. With her type of personality, she wouldn't run. No. Not without Domonick. The wolf/husky would dive straight in, and get Domonick out of there, or be the diplomat she is and try and find a non-violent solution. She became utterly curious as she picked up the mentioning of a female. Her head leaned further out the window as Tannin responded. She wished she could see them. She couldn't tell if Tannin was lying. Adonia could only read that in ones face and body, but without visual the words sounded all true. It made her ears lay back slightly as she got all of Tannin's response. Who was this she...was it a mate of Domonick's?

Being a female of jealousy she couldn't he but feel slightly threatened, but also being one with a low self-esteem and slight paranoia she began to feel second, and wondered if Domonick would rather be with her. She was unaware that the female that was mentioned was Tannin's sister and the one to have given Domonick the scar on his paw. There was so much she was unaware of, but one thing she knew Tannin had a secret, a secret that made her very suspicious and untrusting of the brute.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry, my muse has been gone plus combined with a sudden surge of depression and emo fit. Trying to figure out my life, who I "Garrett is", still haven't figured it out, but here goes!

Domonick looked off into the sky as Tannin spoke, something was pulling at his mind. He didn't know what, but something just didn't seem right. He couldn't figure out what, so he didn't say anything but it was bugging him, badly. He looked at Tannin after he had finished speaking, his eyes locking with Tannin's. "So you're saying that the pack is basically gone, she is gone, and you've come to find me? To comfort me?" Domonick walked away, looking at the buildings, thinking, he didn't turn around when he spoke, "I always thought that you were like a brother to me, you've never treated me badly, but people can change, I don't understand why you would come here, so desperate to find me just to talk? It doesn't make sense."

He continued to stare at the buildings, his fur rising slightly, he didn't feel so good, he felt strange and awkward, something was pulling at him. It wasn't the fact that he didn't trust Tannin, but would someone really go that far to just comfort someone? They were both far, far, far away from home, he just couldn't believe that talking was the end of Tannin's story, he knew he had to be hiding something, there just had to be something else involved.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: So short :/

Tannin resisted the urge to release his claws and leap onto Domonick. He tried calming himself down, Don't do it yet, resist it Tannin, not yet, not...right...yet. He took a deep breathe, "Dom, I'm telling the truth. I didn't want to stay there anymore anyway, it was too much, I couldn't do it." He watched as Domonick walked away, smiling slightly, "I haven't changed, well besides my new scars, but that's about it."

He walked over to Domonick, "Come on, trust me, I've never done anything to make you not trust me, have I? So, get happy, tell me about your lady friend in there?" he raised an eyebrow, a smile on his face as he mentioned Adonia. He let out a laugh and patted Domonick on the pack, trying to make himself seem as friendly as possible.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:# 1d1815; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7577/souls9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She leaned far on the window's ledge, her paws delicately avoiding any shards of glass. Her one ear perked intently in their direction, straining to hear every word, she became surprised when she heard Domonick get annoyed and basically told Tannin to cut the shit. It made her almost loose balance, honestly, it amused her to hear that side of him. He seemed so gentle and easy to stutter, but in front of this guy, he seemed like he was a different male, one who stuck up for himself, and had more confidence. She liked it. For a brief moment as her mind ran with thoughts, she forgot she was ease dropping on them. Remembering she tilted her head once more so her ear could pick it all up, however, she finally lost it--her balance. Scrambling to catch herself she landed her paw right onto a shard.

A yelp echoed throughout Halifax as she toppled over and fell onto the concrete heap below. She felt like a bubbling idiot as she attempted to recover from her fall but within that same leg that managed to get hurt she had a shard of glass in the paw pad. She layed there on her back awkwardly in the concrete heap. Her ears were back and she knew it was only a matter of time before they both came over to the sound. Throwing her head back she let it hit one of the concrete rocks and layed there. Frustration filled her, there was no excuse, it was probably obvious what she was doing...but she tried to come up with a fib to say. She let out a sigh. Of course she was clumsy, but never was she this clumsy. Why Domonick would want to be with a clumsy oaf was beyond her. In all honesty it almost looked like she was lounging in the concrete heap with the way her legs were arranged and her head was back..but in was obvious no one would wish to lounge in concrete.

<style>
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick let out a small smirk as Tannin mentioned Adonia. He was about to open his mouth to speak when he heard a yelp, he turned around quickly, "Adonia!" he yelled. He bolted around the corner, running in front of the window. He jumped through, looking around for her once he landed.

He spotted her and trotted quikcly over to her, bending his head low, looking at her, "Are you okay?" his voice low, filled with worry. His eyes wandered to her paw. "Ah damn it, does it hurt?" he asked, his eyes going to lock with hers. He was worried, she was hurt and it was a ways back to Phoenix Valley.

He closed his eyes and shifted. He opened his eyes and stretched slightly, flexing his fingers. He let a small smile form across his face as he held out his paw, "Let me get the glass out of the paw, it's gonna hurt like hell, but only for a few seconds." he let the smile stay on his face, still looking into her eyes.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Tannin's ear twitched as he heard the yelp. As Domonick bolted, he brushed his leg, causing him to stumble backwards, he let out a small growl, just out of ear shot of Domonick. He shook his head, knowing that it had to be the female, why else would he run away that quick? He grumbled and popped his neck and knuckles, following after Domonick, walking slowly.

He walked up to the window to see Domonick shifted, standing beside Adonia. He let out a small smirk, Those two really like each other don't they? I guess hurting one would just hurt the other, two birds with one stone. he thought to himself, a bigger smirk growing on his face.

He watched the two as they were speaking. He shook his head and turned away from the window, looking around at the city, out of view from the two. He let out his claws and ran them against the side of a building, a sinister snarl on his face. He wanted to do it now, he wanted to leap into his plans of action, but he knew he couldn't. He just sighed and sheathed his claws, the snarl fading slightly. He leaned against the wall and looked at the ground, breathing heavily.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#703bbf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#1d1815; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7577/souls9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her ears flicked hearing her name screamed, then her head rose as she saw Domonick rush around the corner. The way he ran and the panicked look in his eyes, she was stunned by how much compassion he held for her. She blushed as he came to her side and looked at her paw, "Aye...er. I am fine, you don't have to worry that much!" she exclaimed embarrassed. She was planning on getting the shard out eventually, she just wanted to wallow in her own idiocy for a moment, but now she felt thoroughly stupid. Her eyes caught the look on Tannin's face only making her feel even more stupid and clumsy. She took Tannin's look as being annoyed with her, and not because of how Domonick and her interacted. Honestly, she found Tannin's rugged appearance attractive to some degree, but she was far more suspicious of him to allow that to get to her. The feelings she had for Domonick were deeper than physical attraction.

Her eyes went back to Domonick after he had shifted. She noticed him hold out his paw to her so he could pull out the shard. Her ears went back and her muscles tensed throughout her body, eyes locked onto his "Uh..uh, no!" He pulled back her paw and held it to her, even the feeling of her fur brushing against the shard and cut made her wince. "I..I can do it..later." She stuttered as she used her one good paw to push herself up, the thought of shifting came across her mind, but knew when she was wounded like this she couldn't, who knew what would happen with a shard stuck in her. It would make the wound worse, that was for sure. Struggling she managed to get to three paws holding up her wounded one, there was no walking on it. Her eyes looked to the cloudy sky, "...we should get back to Pheonix...it is getting late...I need to take care of the horses in the morning." Her blue varietied pools looked at Domonick in hopes he would let the paw go, she would take care of it later, even though it needed addressed now. It wasn't a small shard that was in her paw pad. Despite the pain not a single tear would fall, it was how her father raised her. Big girls don't cry.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick smiled gently and shook his head, and then sighed. "Adonia, come on, you think you can make it back to Phoenix Valley like that?" he looked into her eyes, his arm still extended, "You have two choices, let me get that shard out or I'm carrying you back." A smile was still on his face, but he spoke the truth, if he had to carry her he would, he knew that the shard would have to be taken out.

Domonick let out a laugh, "Come on, you don't want a scar do you?" flexing his scarred paw. His ears twitched and he turned his head, noticing that Tannin was out of view, "Something doesn't feel right." he said quietly, under his breath. He didn't know what it was, but something was bothering him about Tannin. He seemed different, not counting all of the new scars he has acquired, that was something Domonick knew would end up happening to him, but it was something else, something that he just couldn't sniff out, maybe it was the attitude he seemed to have, the fact that he sensed like he was hiding something? He didn't know, but whatever it was, it made him feel strange, and made him want to get Adonia out of here.

He let out another sigh and looked at Adonia, "So what will it be? Either way, I'm helping you out and there isn't anything you can do about it." he stuck out his tounge in a playful gesture and then smiled looking into her eyes.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Tannin stayed where he was, leaning against the side of the old building. He stood there, thinking Just let me end this, let me get rid of him. If the female interferes, then it wouldn't matter, she could watch as I rip his throat out. Watch as the last bit of his life drained out of him. these morbid thoughts drifted around in his head for about a minute or two before he snapped out of it.

He let out a small snarl and stood straight up, kicking at the scattered rubble that lay around him. He threw a small fit, something a pup would do. He stopped and took a deep breathe, "Stay calm and things will be over soon." he told himself as he walked back over to the two. "Anything I can do to help?" he asked, trying to sound as kind and sincere as possible.
[html]

She hopped a little ways away from Domonick as he spoke of pulling it out. She listened to him, but wasn't going to let him near it, that was for sure. A scar was the last thing she wanted and she looked down to it. It was her paw pad, so, if it did scar over, it wasn't going to show being on her pad; the bottom of her foot. As she stared at it, the blood dripped down along the glass. She was startled by his voice near her ear. Her eyes looked up and she saw Domonick once more close to her. Ears swiveled atop her head as Tannin came closer to them. She went to hop further through the rubble, "You only gave me two choices...I have the choice to pull it out myself.......later." Her eyes looked right into Domonick's with sincere conviction before she went to hop her way out of Halifax.

She knew she was being unreasonable, and stubborn, but she didn't like pain and she knew by pulling the shard it would cause pain. If they were going to pull it out they would have to tackle and hold her down. She seemed to be thinking this thoughts and her body language nearly showed her thoughts as she had raised her head in a triumphant manner with a small snort. She was realizing though that her good front leg was beginning to feel the strain of having more weight on it. At this rate she would tire quicker, and that it would take her nearly twice the time to get back. Her ears went back as she fought to admit that she should pull it out now or have one of them do it, preferably Domonick. Stubborn and strong-willed were what tended to make up Adonia.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick's eared swiveled as he heard Tannin speak, "No, everything is fine." He kept his voice calm and collected, he didn't want Tannin to sense the anxiety in his voice. He was starting to have a knot his stomach and he didn't like it. He was uncomfortable and he wanted to get Adonia back to Phoenix Valley where it was safe.

He stood up and looked over at Adonia, "Okay, since you want me to not take it out, then I guess I'm gonna have to carry you." He walked up Adonia and bent over her, wrapping his arms around her, lifting her up, smiling gently. "Now, let's go, it's a ways back to the pack." He let out a laugh as he hoisted her up.

"Tannin, it was great to see you again, but I've gotta get her back to the pack." he turned his head slightly to look at him. "Listen, we'll see each other again soon, I'll make sure of it, we have a lot to catch up on, and maybe," Domonick paused slightly, trying to figure out how to choose his words. He didn't want to say anything unsettling, that feeling was already heavy in the air for him,"maybe next time we can talk about some things that you aren't mentioning." He turned his head, "Now Adonia, you want me to carry you like this?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Tannin smiled, "Just thought I would offer, but really Dom, should you be the one jumping to say no? Maybe she wants my help?" he looked at Adonia when he spoke, the smile still on his face. A small gust of wind rustled his fur, his ears flicking. He stayed a little ways behind the two, listening to Domonick speak.

"I understand, next time we meet, I have a feeling it will be very..different." a smile was still on his face and some hint of anger was in his voice, which he tried to hide, but it managed to escape. He walked a little closer to the two, "Wait a minute Dom, no offense, but I'm a little bit stronger than you, so maybe I should carry her for a ways? Until we get to the borders, then I'll let you carry her the rest of the way."

He was determined to set his plans in motion, and it was starting. He wanted to demean Domonick, calling him weak was somewhat of a start. Embarrassing him in front of Adonia was fun enough for the time being. He chuckled, "So, what'll it be? Let him carry you, or me?" he flexed his arms, his muscles bulging from under the reddish fur.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

She was swooped off her feet despite her trying to wiggle away, her ears went back as she was slightly agitated, but knew it was coming so she couldn't protest it. Letting her head kind of hang there she went limp knowing there wasn't much she could do about it--that she was willing to do. The boys exchanged words, but what she didn't expect was how Tannin was acting. She couldn't tell if he was faking, or actually for real, either way it got her attention. She had lifted her head and looked at him as he flexed his muscles. She had to admit, he was strong, but what he asked put her in a predicament. Her eyes looked at Domonick and his body almost embarrassed to do so. The thing was it was a long distance, it was nearly mid-day by time they got here, and they left quite early being that she had to be up before dawn to take care of the horses. She wasn't a feather so surely she would tucker him out. If Tannin was really willing to carry her, then why not let him get tired and not Domonick.

Her eyes fell onto Tannin, "Well, I don't want to weigh down Domonick...it is a long trip." She looked at Domonick, "I know you're more than willing to carry me...but I know I'm not light..so how about you let Tannin carry me.."[/B] She hoped he wouldn't take offense to it, and her eyes looked at him nervously as her ears pasted back, she glanced at Tannin. As much as she was more comfortable with Domonick, she knew that she would tucker him out. He was a sweet guy, very sweet, but Tannin was obviously stronger, not by much, but it was obvious and being that Tannin was a fighter showed he had endurance which in the long run would allow him to carry her a great distance.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick's ears laid flat against his head. He almost let out a small growl, but he managed to fight it back. He was really not enjoying this sight of an old friend anymore, he was beginning to get sick, something was making him feel terrible. He was about to speak when Adonia spoke. He shook his head, continuing to stay calm.

He took a deep sigh, and turned around, making sure to not hurt Adonia, "Fine, you can carry her, but ONLY to the borders, once we get there, I'm taking her the rest of the way." he walked over to Tannin and carefully put Adonia in his arms. He turned around, letting a small huff, before taking off, his nose burning. "Come on then, let's go."

He started off the in the direction of Phoenix Valley, his fists clenched. He mumbled to himself as he walked, uttering insults here and there. He was downright pissed off at Tannin, coming into the territory like this and acting that way. He sighed, [i]Maybe I'm just being childish, I shouldn't be acting this way, but I can't help it, I feel so damn strange around him. He felt like he wanted to scream, it took everything in his powers to prevent himself from doing so, albeit at a strong struggle.

He stopped at a rough patch of rocks, waiting for the others to catch up, he was still thinking about those thoughts of Tannin, but he put a smile on his face and turned around, speaking to Adonia, "You enjoying the trip this way?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Tannin let a giant grin form across his face, as her heard what Adonia said. His smile grew bigger when Domonick handed her to him, "Don't worry miss, I'll take good care of yah." as Domonick turned his back, he gave him a small snarl, but let the smile come back. The smile was genuine, he was feeling great about this, he could sense the jealousy in Domonick, he could tell that he was pissed, and that he was winning this little ego fight. He began to follow after Domonick, carefully making sure not to hurt Adonia.

"So Adonia, how long have you been in this pack of yours?" He asked her, making sure to speak loud enough where Dominick would be able to hear him speak, well, flirt more or less, on Adonia. He walked carefully, making sure to step around things, instead of on them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

She sensed it bothered Domonick as he passed her off, in the long run he wouldn't be tired. Her eyes glanced up to Tannin as she heard a slight growl. What was that about? She wondered thinking it was perhaps because of Domonick's slight attitude. She wasn't going to over think it, not right now. Her head layed limp as it was more comfortable than trying to keep it held up. She was like a rag doll in Tannin's arms, it wasn't until she heard Domonick ask if she was liking it this way. Her head pivoted into his direction as Tannin continued forward catching up with him, "Not really, but you gave me much of a choice.." She figured he was referring to her being carried, not by who, or anything else.

After a little while longer Tannin began to attempt chit chat with her, her head body relaxed once more. She recalled the day she walked through Phoenix Valley she thought about the time before she could answer, [B]"A couple or more moons...about early spring was when I joined the pack." She couldn't believe how long ago it was she joined. Perhaps it was Domonick that made the time go by so quickly, or the horses. She didn't know, but a small yawn came from her. She was certainly becoming exhausted from the long day and the pain now was nonexistent.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Tannin smiled as Domonick spoke to Adonia. He could hear a slight tinge of jealousy in his voice, which caused the smile to grow bigger. He didn't look down at Adonia when he spoke, but rather looked straight ahead, "So you've been here for a bit then it seems. This place seems like a rather weird place, seeing as they let him in the pack." he motioned his head towards Domonick. He added, "I'm just kidding of course."

He continued to walk, carefully treading over everything, until Domonick came to a stop. He smirked, "It seems we are aren't we?" He looked down at Adonia and smiled, "I'm sure he will be able to carry you the rest of the way." he carefully handed Adonia over to Domonick and looked at him, a smile on his face, "It was nice seeing you again Dom, I truly hope that we can catch up on things soon." He turned his attention to Adonia, "It was nice to get to see you again as well."

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#703bbf; letter-spacing:1px; }
</style>[/html]