the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language & strong sexual content starting with the 12th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Gen gets my new crazyRikka table! XD 300+

As she woke in the morning the sun had shown his face from behind the clouds and Rikka basked in his warmth. She went and looked over the small patch of sunflowers that she had recently planted next to her shack, their little sprouts pushing their way up through the nutritious earth. The woman couldn't wait until they grew and opened their pretty faces to worship the sun as she did. The members of her old commune hadn't named her Sunflower for no reason. However, the little plants had a long ways to go before they would reach for the sky and show their blooms. Rikka would just have to be patient, but she almost never had issues with that. As long as she was comfortable, she could wait forever, and she had become quite comfortable here in Cour des Miracles.

Having nothing specific to do around her home, she decided to take a little trip into Lunenburg to see if she could find anything of interest. Her canvas pack, as always, bounced against her hip as she walked and her skirt flowed easily about her legs. She had never been a huge fan of wearing clothes, but she had come to really enjoy her dyed skirt. Unlike most clothes, it didn't restrict her movement at all. The de le Poer femme spent a few hours walking around before she came upon an old little wine shop. Smiling she walked in and began to shop around, picking out some bottles and even a couple glasses.

The sun was beginning its descent to the horizon by the time she made her way back home, cradling a few bottles of white wine under her arm. She deposited her pack inside and walked back out with one bottle and wine glass. Using the simple corkscrew she also found, she opened the bottle and poured herself a glass. The ocean lapped at the beach a few yards in front of her and she leaned against the outside of the shack, sighing contently as she sipped at the sweet liquid.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkaneonbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#03BC54; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rikkaneonbird-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FB0AA3; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.rikkaneonbird p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkaneonbird {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#E3F997; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onbird.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4FC7E9; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A277B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
Gen is a bad bad mofo.

If there was any questioning of Strel's sexuality, it had to disappear if they saw the way he picked flowers, practically prancing around in an unseemly manner for a man his age and gender to boot. He strolled, most enthusiastically, if it could even be called something as lazy as a stroll. Strelein had little to do now that the part was over, over for a while even. Yet, still, there was little for his hands to be busy with, bodies aside. So, to brighten up places in the hotel, such as his own rooms and the entry ways, he went out to pick as many flowers as he could. It was the matter of a few hours for him to fill up his arms and the pack he had brought to Nova Scotia with him. The heads of Canadian wildflowers stuck out from the pack, slowly dying from their separation from the earth.

Arms full, Strel figured out where he was; kind of far from home. To his surprise, he had gone quite far in his early day prancing, or was it late afternoon prancing? God, what had taken his absent mind away from his modest palatial - or rooms in the modest palatial hotel - home? The territory was large, and had gotten larger to accommodate the increase in people in the Kingdom. At least Vigilante was on top of things like that. Honestly, they just needed that land so they would never have to see another soul all day.

But Strel found himself in luck, for he saw a woman, an unknown one at that, before him. He cocked his head to the side a bit as he looked at her, drinking from a glass, or was it a bottle? Debating it for merely a moment, he closed to the distance, calling out a greeting. "Evening Miss. Care to share some of that? I can offer you a handful of pretty flowers picked fresh," he offered, trying to be tempting and alluring. Drinks were always welcome; he found alcohol a rather delightful thing to sin with.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

but I still loves her! also, this thread is now dated for July 17th :o 300+

Drinking wasn't something she did incredibly often, but she enjoyed it when she did. Her "poison" of choice was usually the herb, but drinking had a somewhat different effect upon her and it was nice to get inebriated in different ways now and then. There was no question as to which alcoholic beverage was Rikka's favorite, however. It was most definitely the fruity and sweet pale wines that pleased her palate the most. Of course she'd sampled others, but they were always too harsh in taste and the red wines were too dry upon her tongue. Liqueurs were not her thing, even if they were a faster path to intoxication. Rum was the only one she liked at all for its spiciness, but given the choice, the white fermented grape drinks would always be her pick.

As she sipped the stuff down, savoring it's taste and glad she had picked a good bottle, a voice called out and gained her attention. A man with red hair with his arms full of flowers wasn't exactly a common sight and she spared a glance back at her drink. It couldn't possibly be making her see things already, could it? Silently chuckling at the preposterous idea she turned her golden gaze back towards the male. "What kind of lady could possibly pass up such a lovely preposition? Please take a seat! I'll go grab another glass," she said smiling and disappearing back into the shack.

Rikka walked back out and took the bottle, pouring wine into the new glass and handing it to the man. "There you are." The metallic hued fey then sat back herself, grabbing her own glass and taking another drink. "Who is it that I have the pleasure of sharing my wine and evening with?" she asked, a certain coyness in her tone.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkaneonbird-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FB0AA3; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.rikkaneonbird {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#E3F997; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onbird.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4FC7E9; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A277B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
<3

Strel smiled back at the woman, gladly planting his rump beside the shack. He gently placed the pack near himself, keeping the pretty flower heads pointing toward the sun. Hopefully they would survive a break without too much complaint. It was not too long before the woman reappeared with an extra glass in hand. "Why, thank you." Beaming up at her, he took the filled glass, the aroma rather sweet. Since she seemed unwilling to take the bundle in his hands, he placed it down beside him, hoping to let her pick the choice pieces on her own.

Taking a sip, the Count noticed that it was delightfully aromatic and sweet, as he had thought. He had not yet had a white wine, nor any kind of wine if he could remember. He had had harder alcohols than this to start, but this was pleasant. Very pleasant. Polishing off the glassful, he gave the woman a surprised look, stunned that he had not introduced himself. "Strelein von Rosnete." He set the glass down carefully, picking up a blue tinted flower and holding it out for the woman. "And the lovely lady that so kindly shares her drink with me is...?"

Truthfully, the redhead did not want to stay terribly long, if only to get the flowers to vases or pots of water. But this delightfully surprising find was hard to pass up, especially if more of that tangy wine was going to be offered without a qualm. "Where did you ever find that lovely drink?" he inquired, lavender hued eyes flicking to the bottle, mind unable to comprehend the printed text. It was just a bunch of oddly even scribbles to him. What mattered were the contents, and since no skulls were on the label, it was clearly good enough to drink without passing to the next world.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

It wasn't that the flowers he had offered were forgotten, but as much as she loved pretty flowers, she loved good company even more. She would have been content to sip her drink and sit here and watch the sun set on her own, but now that she had the opportunity to share the evening with another she jumped on it. Besides, his scent told her that he too belonged to Cour des Miracles and she needed to make more friends in her new home. For whatever reason, she had yet to meet many of those she lived in the pack with. Any chance to remedy that downfall, she took. "Thank you as well." The flowers would get more attention in a bit, once introductions were fully made.

Rikka watched curiously as he took a sip and then quickly downed the rest of the wine in his glass. The woman hardly suppressed a giggle as he looked over to her, surprised, and introduced himself. As he held the flower out to her she took it and delicately tucked it behind her ear, the blue of it standing out brightly against her sunshine hair. "Rikka de le Poer. It is a great pleasure to make your acquaintance Strelein." Taking her own glass and finished the contents left in it, she picked the bottle back up and poured them each another glass. "Ahhh, never experienced the joys of a good wine before? I'm glad I could introduce you to such a sweet nectar. I found this bottle and some others at a little store in Lunenburg."

Golden gaze flicked back to the flowers as she brought her glass to her lips once more. "You've been a busy bee. I would guess you've been at collecting those lovelies all day," she said, picking a small white flower and resting it in the palm of her free hand.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

Ah! Another round. Strel smiled as he picked the glass back up, now filled to the top with the sweet liquid. He sniffed it, swishing it in its glass before sipping it, practically delicately. Her question filtered in, and he shook his head, lips still at the glass. "Noo, I'm an unlucky sort of fella. All I've had to enjoy is hard alcohol. Vodka, rum, that part of the spectrum." Another sip. "But this, this is a kind of more subtle. Sweeter." And another. "Yep, definitely sweeter." Why not one more? It seemed like he would be here a while, if the woman was freely pouring as she was now.

"Lovely name, by the way, Rikka. You part of this infamous Poer family I've heard of?" He had only heard of the name itself and an apparently extensive lineage of luperci to hold claim to it. If he knew any Poers, he did not know. Though Rikka might very well be the first. He was sure his was the first the woman had heard of, unless Zachs had been through here and all traces of him failed to reach his brother in Cour des Miracles.

A yellow flower found its way into the redhead's free hand. He twirled it before his nose, looking up at the Poer woman with a grin. "Of course. There is little else for me to do during the day. I'm not very busy and people seem less willing to wear clothes in the summer heat." Strel leaned back against the shack, ruby hair strands falling into his purple eyes. "Goodness, how many bottles of this stuff do you have? I feel as though I may never leave." Strel drained his second glass, setting it down once more. "What brought you to Cours? Our lovely views. Surely you decorated wherever you were just as well as any posy here."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Even if he had never had wine before, he clearly knew how to handle the drink. Rikka watched pleased as he swirled the yellow tinted liquid around in his glass and sampled its fine taste some more. "That is quite unfortunate. The hard stuff simply cannot compare. You needs must hang around more women." Rikka didn't much buy into sexist stereotypes much, but some of them did have some credence to them. Men, she had found, did tend towards the harsher alcohols while women, such as herself, preferred the fruity and soft flavors of wines. "There are also red wines, though I prefer whites. Reds tend to be drier and not so sweet. I'd probably still take a red over a swig of whiskey though," she said, sticking her tongue out momentarily. Her tastes had matured with her years, just like a good wine.

"Why thank you Strelein. Infamous? I suppose I am, at that. Though I'm a bit of the family black sheep. A little too soft and kind for their tastes." True, she hadn't been outlawed from Inferni as some of her relatives had. They were the true outcasts of the de le Poer and Lykoi line. Still, even if her mother and Gabriel still valued her, she knew that many in the clan did not. They viewed her as worthless for not adhering to their dogmas and beliefs. Still, even if her family was right (and she didn't think they were), she was happier being wrong. "Is your family name French in origin as well? It seems to have similar notes to mine." She had no idea where Lykoi came from, but de le Poer was unquestionably French.

"Clothes? Are you a tailor? I'd give you business, however I'm afraid the only thing I wear is this skirt," she said, her hand motioning to the dyed fabric. She doubted she would ever wear anything on her top, aside from perhaps a shawl of some sort to keep herself warm in the winter. The chill coming off the ocean was probably something to be reckoned with in the cold months. A wolfish grin came to her face at his question. "Oh, plenty to keep us both happy through the evening. Well you don't need to worry about me kicking you out. I'm happy for the company." Rikka poured the remaining wine in the open bottle into his glass and then reached into the shack to grab a fresh one. As she worked to open it she answered, "I was up in the clan, but unfortunately flowers such as myself don't grow well in their soil. My brother thought I'd be happier here, and he was right." The new bottle opened she poured herself some more. "How long have you been here?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

Strelein rolled his eyes at that recommendation. He had plenty of female friends, but it seemed as though most were not of the drinking sort, and the males friends he had were of the drinking sort. Daisuke, Rurik, and a few others had like alcohol, though he could not fathom which women in his life drank like the men or at all, even. That was weird. None came to mind; he had not drank with many of them. Though, he had with Hanna, but he could not remember what happened for the life of him. "My policy is that if it tastes good and does not make me go blind, then it is a good drink to be had." And, now, this most certainly counted as good in taste and did not make him go blind with a single swig.

He snorted, rather rudely, at "black sheep". It seemed that the oddballs in families were drawn together by some strange powers of fate. Strel was an oddball in his family; abandoned his siblings and parents and pack to come traveling to the middle of no where and beyond. And he did it on two legs rather than four. "I was a bit too outspoken, myself," he said, wondering what his siblings were up to now, pushing four and five. And whatever new siblings he had no idea about. Strel cocked his head a bit, not realizing that Poer was French. "O-oh. Wow, my mom used to say that it was Dutch or German or something like that." He shrugged, unsure of the general geography of Europe and the languages that were abound there. "But I don't know. Maybe French?" He had heard French, from the previous King.

He knocked his head back a bit, tapping it against the shack wall lightly. "Been here a year? Yeah, sounds about right." Hoping he was not being rude, the redhead took the bottle from Rikka, pouring more into his glass. This bottle was fresh, and it was just as nice as the previous one. "And clan? What clan? Not the coyote clan?" he questioned, furrowing his brows in the golden woman's direction.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Rikka, surprisingly now that she thought of it, hadn't really been around many women since she had come back to these lands. Only her niece, who she hadn't gotten off on the best foot with, her mother, Vieira, and that one wolf she had tried to kiss back in the city. That hadn't worked out as she had hoped. She had met the young girl Amaranth here, but it had been a brief meeting at that. Strelein's rolled eyes at her suggestion, suggested to her that perhaps a lot of women around here weren't of her particular...inclinations. Not that she should really be surprised by that. She couldn't recall many of her ilk from her childhood in the old lands. His words brought a laugh from her stomach though. "Sounds like a good policy to me!" she said, raising her glass to his in a toast.

His snort at her comment made one of her brows raise curiously, but as he spoke again his reaction became more clear. "Perhaps this is the place for family misfits? Maybe that's why Gabe thought this would be a good place for me." It was more a jest than anything. No matter their differences and the rocks in their past, she knew that her brother loved her and only wanted what was best for her. If he had just wanted to cast her off he wouldn't have caringly escorted her the whole way down here. Rikka nodded her head as he explained the origins of his name. "I see. I don't have a great ear for it. I was in France for a small while, when my father moved there, but that's the only part of Europe I've seen." She'd heard of other places of course, but France was the only one she'd see with her own eyes.

"You like it here then? I've only been here a couple months, but I like it so far." If he'd been here a year and was still here it was probably a good place. Strelein didn't seem to the type to stay someplace he didn't like. Rikka had no qualms with him pouring himself more, it was share and share alike in her humble abode. "One and the same. That's where my family lives, the ones that are still here anyway. I thought I might be able to handle it this time around, but man, I was dead wrong." She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed, fingers feeling for the scars that marred her arm. "At least I finally learned my lesson," she said with a slight chuckle.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
shorter cus I'm kinda tipsy.

"I'm still here, ain't I? Would've left for somewhere else if I didn't." Strel gave a lopsided grin at the woman, wondering if she knew of all the foreigners the kingdom attracted. Plenty seemed to just swarm off the seas and across the water gaps. "Seems like nearly half of us aren't from the area. I'm not from the area, Rurik and his kids aren't from the area, pretty much everyone was born somewhere else." He looked at his drink, trying to remember who exactly had been born in Nova Scotia that was in the pack. Probably the ones that had their parents in other packs. Haven? Heath? Princess? Who else? Surely, there was more than that? It only made their little kingdom seem a whole lot newer.

But it seemed that Rikka was not exactly the most beloved of her family, not if she had been attacked or something along those lines. Cours certainly did attract something of a motley crew of ragamuffins. Rikka was just another ragamuffin, though a native born ragamuffin at that. Strel scoffed a bit, remembering his own family being less than supportive. "Guess we're the ones that got super unlucky with our families. Mine would've kicked me out eventually." He glanced at her arm, where she was rubbing. "At least they'd have left me unscathed. W-well, I hope they would have."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

lulz XD

Rikka laughed at Strel's response. "Yes, I figured so. You don't seem the type to stick around some place that you don't want to be." It was interesting, how many "foreigners" this pack seemed to attract. She considered herself a native, even if she had been born in the burned lands and not these. Her birthplace was just on the other side of the mountains though, so it didn't seem that different to her. "That's interesting. I was surprised when I found Rurik here, when I met him first he was still a loner. It's good though, I like a place with diversity." Living in a pack with all sorts was a hell of a lot more interesting than living someplace where everyone was the same. That was kind of how Inferni was and that had probably lead to the stifling feeling that it gave the odd out daughter of the clan.

It was always nice to find a kindred spirit, and when it came to the topic of family ties it appeared that she and Strelein had been dealt similar hands. The rubbing of her scars had been an unconscious action, and when he mistook it for her family attacking her she quickly shook her head. "No, no, they didn't attack me. Anyone who had would have been punished by banishment or death." The Lykois took care of their own, even if they didn't fit in. "This happened during the war. I was attacked just for being a part of the clan and a part of my family," she said, frowning. Taking another long drink, she looked back to her redheaded companion. "Why didn't you fit in with your family?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I'm sorry, Erin, I has not lost interest in zhis plot, but boys are distracting things.

Strel's face showed a quick look of curiosity, then of mild discomfort, before settling back to his easy calm. He lifted his glass to the sky, grinning softly. "To the Kingdom," he toasted, drinking from the glass to honor the cheer. Even if he was feeling rather awkward about Rurik still, the redhead was alright with the man himself. Honestly, it was just his own stupidity he was unhappy with. Emotionally, he should not have gotten even that attached to someone who would not reciprocate in the same way. But it was so hard finding a guy who would be as committed as he would. Why did all the guys that were liking that devoted to a women? "Yeah, Rurik is... a nice guy. I hear he's got his kids here too."

Lips tightening at the mention of the war, the Baron wondered if he would have ended up with scars if he had actually wound up in a fight with that coyote. But it seemed as though Rikka had come out with a few of her own, even if the reasons behind them was terrible. Questioned, the redhead only shrugged and leaned back. "Differences. I liked the human things, they did not. I liked using my hands, they did not like hands at all." He stuck out his tongue a bit, shrugging once more. "You know, the whole not wanting to be like your parents thing." It seemed like Rikka was much like that, since what Strel had heard of the clan did not connect her and them together in his head. "I never would have thought you were one of the clan..."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

I know how distracting those nasty boys can be Wink 300+

Her head was starting to become fuzzy with the wine and so she didn't really catch Strelein's quick, disquieted look and only noticed him raising another toast for them to drink to, as if either needed an excuse. Smiling broadly she rose her own glass to clink with his. "Yes, to the wonderfully ragamuffin Kingdom." More wine slid down her throat into her stomach. She didn't drink too incredibly often, and was fast approaching the quantity of wine that would have her royally intoxicated. When Strel spoke again, she detected a slight note of the uncomfortable when it came to the Russian man. Head cocked to the side curiously, she replied, "Yeah, he is. One of the first people outside the clan I met when I came back. Yeah, he said he had some kids here, I haven't met them though. Might be kind of awkward. Well, I doubt he goes about sharing those experiences with them, so maybe it wouldn't be." Her tongue was loosening, though she was never all that reserved when it came to her sexual activity.

The de le Poer woman listened as he detailed why it was that he had left his own family behind and why he hadn't fit in with them. The reasons may have been different, but the feelings for why both of them had gone were very similar. "I never understood that, you know? Luperci who don't like shifting and stuff. I mean, there are human things I don't care for, but why deny something that is a part of yourself? That's one of the reasons I never got along well in the clan," she said, meaning her inability to hate wolves. A loud laugh came from her at the parents comment. "Oh yes, very. I'm nothing like either of my parents." Kaena had murdered untold numbers, Ahren as well. "I didn't fit in there, not at all. The only reason I was allowed is because of my familial connections, I'm sure. They don't care too much for peace lovers and wolf sympathizers."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
those little buggers, why must they be so lovable?

Nodding along, the redhead let more wine into his system, beginning to go past that happily buzzed feeling he was comfortable at. It was slowly beginning to cloud his mind's eye and his lavender ones too. Then, snorting with the drink still pressed to his lips, he choked a bit, sputtering. "Don't tell me you fucked him?" he asked, language falling apart and no longer really holding back his profanities very well. If that were the case, the redhead was going to feel so much better about himself, and then worse. Really, Strel seemed to get around more than he ever wanted to. At first, he wanted to hold himself off for that special someone, but ended up giving it away like some slutty party favor. "And I'm sure he doesn't tell his kids those stories, or else I'd never look them in the face again." Or else he would never look in the face of about four people. Or more.

He leaned back, sighing along with her words. "I know, it's like, what else is this stuff going to be used for if we don't pick it up?" That was why he left his pack. Bunch of backwards hicks. Though, he did miss his siblings and his mother. Maybe even his father, just a little bit. If he had been more like his parents, maybe there would have been fewer issues, and it seemed to be a similar case for Rikka. Though, if she were like them, he probably would have had to be afraid of her and the blood running in her veins. "Well, I'm glad you are a ragamuffin. You fit well in with our ragamuffin bunch." He poured himself another glass, wondering if he was actually as warm as he was feeling he was. Strel patted the woman on the leg slightly, drink going to his lips. "If you weren't, I wouldn't be here, drinkin' with a pretty lady."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

inorite? 300+

Rikka's brow arched as Strelein nearly has to spit out the wine he had just drank. It had been some time since she had heard the word he used, it had basically only been called lovemaking in the commune, but of course the meaning wasn't lost on her. "Yeah, once," she said shrugging. To her it was no big deal at all. Sex had long passed out of the realm of something she did with one select person she loved. She had tried that once, and only been betrayed and gotten her heart broken. Living as she did now was much safer, emotionally speaking. It suddenly seemed clear though that she wasn't the only one who had shared a night with the man. "Ah, you too then? Interesting, wouldn't have pegged Rurik to be the type to swing both ways. Guess we have even more in common than I thought." Men were her preference, but she didn't turn down female partners.

More wine was poured into her glass, leaving it empty just wasn't an option. "Exactly. No point in letting it all go to waste. Like this shack," she said, making a gesture to her humble abode. "It's way more comfortable than a musty cave. I've lived in some nice caves, but this is nicer." Though still, give the choice between a natural den and having to live in an old town or city, Rikka would always pick the den. Strelein's hand patting her leg and his flirtatious compliment almost immediately shifted her head into a different gear. A different facet came to her smile, half lidded eyes looking over at her company. "Right back at ya handsome," she said, pearly whites showing between barely parted lips. Her upper body leaned every so subtly in his direction. "So tell me Strel, what sort of things do you like?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
hmmmm this is a very complicated situation. It's like.. hmmm ps. THE SPARKLIEST PREDATOR

He had not realized his mistake in getting excited over Rurik's name. And the fact that he seemed to give out sex as big of a party favor as he himself did. That really did make the redhead feel a tiny bit better, but not at the fact that he had almost expected something serious from the Russian. Now he was feeling overly frisky, too, just because they were on the topic of sex and the thought of it was... more than enough to get his mind going into overdrive. Rikka did not need more than a word or a touch to get her going, either, apparently. It seemed as though his touch and common flirtatious comments indeed already got the woman into a different mind, but he was too inebriated to really see what the looks on her face meant.

Strel chuckled as she called him handsome. Finally, someone enjoyed flirting carelessly as he did. It was fun, until someone punched the other in the eye. Rikka, hopefully, was not one to use her fists that way. Unconsciously he noted that she was getting closer, though he could not figure out when that had happened. He leaned back at her, raising an eyebrow as he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "Well, I like new things," he answered vaguely, feeling the drink muffling his mind's protests. It also made him significantly less aware of the things around him. Hell, this drunk he would have fucked someone in front of his kids and mate if no one pointed it out. "I like... trying new things out. Experimenting."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

SPARKLESSS *jazz hands*

Her afternoon with Rurik had been her last dalliance of any kind, and that had been months ago now. While her appetites had somewhat diminished being away from The Haight so long now, that didn't mean that she wouldn't do her best to snag any opportunity that came her way. She had wanted to proposition Rurik again, but she had the feeling he was like her in not wanting anything serious and she didn't want him to think she wanted anything more than no strings attached fun. Plus, she didn't want to risk his kids finding out anything. It didn't once occur to her that Strelein might only like men and not women. If she like both sexes, and so did Rurik, her drunken brain had automatically decided that the redhead was of the exact same persuasion.

Rikka loved flirting, especially when it ended up actually leading somewhere. She wasn't picky in her liasons, just as long as the other didn't seem the type that would cling to her she was content. Strel certainly didn't seem the possessive, monogamous type. As he leaned in towards her, her own form moved in closer yet again. His words hit her ears and she definitely liked what they heard. One slender finger snuck its way to the back of his hand, tracing circles lightly through his fur. "Experimenting can be...quite fun." Her hazy golden orbs looked up at him beneath her lashes, the corners of her smile pulling higher.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
oh you, you so faabulous

The closest Strel had come to kids finding out he had done their parents was when Ayita walked in on him and her brother after the dirty deed. But, he was sure that the woman would not tell her children what she knew happened between her friend and her brother. Ayita was not that kind of a gossiping woman, especially if her children would be hurt or lose whatever innocence they had left if they learned. Then the awkward questions would flood and overbear her. No, no, it was good no one's kids knew that Strel had done their fathers. Or brothers. Or whatever.

Oh, Strel did not like women. No, he did not. Sober. Drunk, he did not care where he put it as long as he enjoyed it. In the morning, he would regret it, but at the moment, he was happy enough to keep the touching, flirting, and suggestions going. The part that sucked was that he had no sexy man to think of at the moment; no one was really "on his mind" at that moment. It sucked; he needed a new love interest, just to keep his inspiration up and his libido satisfied.

The circles being drawn on the back of his arm made the redhead look down, then up the silvery yellow arm. He pulled a smirk, free hand reaching over to rest on the woman's thigh. "What kind of experiments did you have in mind?" He looked down at his hand on her body, then back up at her eyes. He hoped he was giving her a look with some kind of interest in them. "I hear I'm a good lab rat."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

;D

In the commune everyone had known who everyone was sleeping with, basically because everyone was mostly sleeping with everyone. Children born to the hippies didn't have much innocence when it came to the topic of sex. It was everywhere and nothing any one of them were ashamed of. To them, it was one of the most beautiful parts of life. Why would they ever feel bad for doing it? Rikka still had that mindset. She wouldn't wish anyone undue embarrassment or awkwardness, but she would never feel bad giving into her primal urges.

He didn't draw away from her touch, in fact he reciprocated it. Where his hand touched her thigh, warmth radiated out, adding to the extra heat the wine she had ingested had already produced. Maybe there wasn't a particular spark in his lavender gaze, but she was too boozed up to let anything apart from an outright objection stop her. His hands were on her too, and that was enough of a green light for the woman. Her fingers traced up his arm and then down his side, stopping to hover at his hip. "Oh, only the very best kind," she said, her eyes a smoldering gold beneath the wine induced haze. She leaned forward, lips planting a kiss on his shoulder before she nibbled at the skin teasingly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
lol I swear to drunk I'm not god.

She did not shudder away at his touch. Under it, Rikka felt more delicate than his hands were used to. Normally, he were the more delicate and it was so strange to think that he was the stronger. Maybe. He liked to feel good, but the thought of a woman was not something that could really get him going. Though, now, drunk, he could feel the shudders going up his spine from her touch and playful nips. "I only accept the best," he countered, hand moving forward to the edge of her skirt, which seemed so unnecessary now. But this angle was nothing more than a hassle and a strain on his arms. Strel rose to his knees, pulling away from the contact between the two of them. He straddled her, still on his knees, so all he had to do was bend a bit to reach whatever it was he wanted to reach.

God, his mind was so happy he would not remember this night; it would, no doubt, cause him so much torment over his sexual nature that it would get no rest for months.

Lingering his hands on Rikka's shoulders, the Baron ran his lips to her neck, nipping at her to mimic her own actions only moments ago. A hand ran down her waist while the other simply grazed her breast in an attempt to tease as it went to her waist as well. "I like my experiments to go well," he commented as fingers played with the skirt's upper hem.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]