the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]

I have no blood in my alcohol system

Rikka hadn't the slightest clue that she was currently seducing someone who under more stable circumstances would want nothing to do with her feminine form. The cues may have been there, but she was too involved to notice them. If he was touching her, and not trying to get away from her own caresses, then he must be into it. Simple as that. Her tongue gave his shoulder a long lick before she responded with, "Well, you are in very good hands, then." The de le Poer femme couldn't remember the last time a man had ever left her intimate company wanting. There weren't many things she excelled at, but this she had plenty of practice with. If either of their alcohol riddle brains remembered this night, she was confident that he would recall himself being well satisfied.

As Strelein pulled away suddenly a look of confusion crossed her face. What had just happened? She was too intoxicated to keep track of such swift movements, much less understand them. Comprehension came just as quickly though when she found him hovering over her and the impish smile returned to her fine features. His lips on her neck made a purr rumble in her chest and as his hand grazed her breast her spine arched forward, craving more of the contact. "So do I." Rikka's mouth found his ear and she delicately took the sensitive flesh between her teeth. Her tongue ran along the edge of his captured ear while her hand ran down his side once more, coming to rest on the top of his buttocks.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkaneonbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#03BC54; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rikkaneonbird-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FB0AA3; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.rikkaneonbird p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkaneonbird {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#E3F997; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onbird.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4FC7E9; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A277B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]