Joining
1. Character Name: Element
2. Character Birthdate (including year): June 29, 2007
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: N/A; He is a cat.
4. Species: Cat
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM; Sunny Bunny 7698
7. Currently played characters: None
8. How you found 'Souls: I found Souls from my friend on another site. The site is VirtuAdopt, and my friend's username on there is Psychology.
9. 3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: I filled out my profile.
Hello and welcome again. Smile

Before I accept you, there are a few things in your profile that need addressing. The virus that gave rise to the Luperci did not have many far-reaching effects on other species; at the very least, there's nothing to indicate that domestic cats might have grown larger in size because of the virus. Domestic cats can get relatively large for certain breeds, but it would be highly abnormal for one to be larger than a small coyote, and certainly not a small wolf. If you would like your character to be around that size, however, we might suggest making him a bobcat hybrid or something similar to account for the size.

Other than that, you're more or less good to go, though I might try to beef up the biography a little. :3 Thanks!
[html]
Alright, I made his ancestry mixed with bobcats, so he's larger, but not as large as he would have been. ^^ Thanks! And what's the Catacombs?
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

The Catacombs are a bunch of IC and OOC achievements you can earn.
[html]
Thanks! So I'm accepted? Just checking. ^^ "
EDIT: Nevermind, looks like I am! Thank you!
[/html]
-waves- Big Grin HI and welcome!