A few questions.
I just joined yesterday, so please pardon me and my questions. (:

1) My conformation e-mail didn't come yet, and yesterday I sent it about four to six times. But ... I can post now, so I guess I'm confirmed? Am I still not confirmed? Or ... um ... well, I'm kind of confused.

2) One character can be in multiple threads at once, right? What happens if said character gets hurt in one thread? Are the other threads unaffected?

3) A hybrid wolf (like, say, a wolf-dog hybrid or a coyote-wolf hybrid) would be classified as a 'hybrid', right? No fancy latin names? Or would you combine the two species, like Canis lupus x Canis lupus familiaris? Can hybrids have the 'werewolf' virus? How would you post that in a form? Hybrid ortus/ Hybrid verto? xD

4) When I'm looking at other parts of the site, how can I navigate back to the forum index?

5) Do all packs accept both Luperci and the normal wolf/coyote?

6) I know that there are pack pages for every pack, but is there one page where I can compare them all at once? Like ... a generalization thread? xD

Sorry for all of my questions ... I really want to start developing my character but want to make sure I know the site first. Thank you!
1. If you can post you are confirmed, as far as I know.

2. Yes, you can be in more then one thread at once. However, if your character is hurt in one thread, realistically in a thread set AFTER that thread your character would still be hurt.

3. The layman's term for any mixed canine would be hybrid. Some people choose to list this using the latin names for them, such as I have done with Gabriel here, in their profiles or on our Wiki. This is optional, so don't worry about it unless you want to. And yes, you simply add our terminology on the end of the latin, such as Canis lupus ortus. It would be good to specify what kind of hybrid your character is, since some packs like Inferni only allow coyotes and coyote hybrids in the clan. :]

4. At the bottom of our announcement box there is a link.

5. All packs except Inferni will accept any breed. Inferni does not allow wolves.

6. There really isn't a generalization thread, but check out the Wiki for some details.
1. I'm not sure why your confirmation email never came, but I manually approved your account since you looked legit and had been sitting in the queue for a few hours. :3

2. When having multiple threads concurrently, most people keep a timeline of sorts to help remember which thread came first, etc. This way, as Mel said, in a thread taking place after your character was injured, s/he would still be injured.

3. All hybrids within Canis are capable of becoming Luperci. Or as long as one parent was a Luperci, all children will be Luperci.

4. There is also a dropdown menu at the bottom of every forum page and topic that allows you to jump to any other forum or the board index. Smile
Thank you both very much (: One more question- this board uses BB code, right?
You can use both BBCode and HTML. HTML must be put inside the [dohtml*] tags, without the asterisk. :3
Test-test.

Thanks again! C:
6. I wrote up a quick comparison on this post here! http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?sh...=0&#entry111096 You can glance through that to give yourself a general overview of the different packs. Big Grin

I hope that helps!
That is spectacular Big Grin Thanks!
Glad I could help! :]
Hmm, if it helps you with your timelines and timing questions any, I have a extremely simple character archive up for grabs that anyone can steal. Unfortunately, it does make use of HTML. :/ However, hmm. I don't know that it'd be too difficult to recode in BBcode; I hadn't considered that some users might prefer this to HTML (I'm a HTML and CSS nerd, so I always default to that XD). I will give it a shot for you rightnaow, and update on how it comes out.

I've found it's really and seriously useful to have a post where I can just go and check and see what my character has been up to lately. It's haaard to remember how everything is ordered, hahah. XD

/goldfish brain

Aaaand it worked: Here! It's not quite as streamlined or fancy as the HTML + CSS one, but if you're more comfortable using it, I hope it does come in handy! Big Grin