M - the crow and the butterfly
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Private for Ayita. ;D This is predated to August 1st. 300+

Vigilante woke with a hazy feeling. Jade eyes settled on the curvy form lying beside him on the bed, curled on her side with her back to him, his arm draped over the indent of her waist as he slept close to her. He had dreamed of her. This was nothing out of the ordinary, but it had left him in a state most uncomfortable to sleep in. The way her body moved in the dream, a way he had seen her move when awake... He shuddered, a delighted chill at the thought. He felt as though it had been far too long since they had been together, the dream a heavy reminder of that, the physical reaction to the dreamed up images obvious in his lower body.

The caramel-colored king whined to himself before rising from the bed. He walked silently down the hall, taking care to be quiet when peeking into the room shared by Ever and Amaranth. Both were breathing steadily, sleep obvious in both their forms. A grin crossed his muzzle as he eased the door shut once more, so slowly that it shut with a silent click. Vigilante did not want to wake them, not now that he was certain they were asleep and would stay asleep. It was the middle of the night, and they were in a state of deep sleep. He returned to the master bedroom, easing his way back on to the bed beside his lovely mate, resuming his position behind her.

He hoped she would not mind being awakened. After all, the situation he was in was currently pressed against her thigh, something she would surely notice quickly. He leaned closer, nuzzling into the fur of her neck, the hand over her waist lowering to rest against her lower belly. "Ayita, my love," he said quietly, husky voice rough. "I think you should wake up," he added, his hand tickling gently ever further down, dipping between her legs for a brief moment before retreating. He rested it against her lower abdomen again, ever hopeful.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

I'm so sorry for the wait I'm so sorry.

Photobucket

Ayita had been curled up asleep Her mate and her best friend curled up asleep with her. She loved him and she wanted them to have a family a litter of their own. Both Amaranth and Ever were their children but there was also something missing in their lives. She was so comfy in bed and she didn't want to get out of bed. She smiled as she rolled over and looked at him. "I want to be lazy though I want to be with you the whoe day." she said smiling as she cudled under him. "Vigi do you want pups of our own. I do I want to have a family of our own and hope that We can have many little ones." She said. She cuddled deep into his chest as she smiled

[/html]
[html]

It's all good, this is just a fun thread. =D 300+ words. WotD: Galore.

The response that he got was not the one that he had been hoping for, and he groaned underneath his breath. He had been hoping to rouse her out of sleep and move quickly towards what he wanted, but instead, she turned to face him and cuddled into his chest. Vigilante could no longer feel himself pressed against her, the hardness no longer making itself obvious to her with the way she was laying now. "Shh," he said, pressing his lips to hers. Yes, he wanted a family, and it was something they had discussed at one point in time, months upon months ago. Now, however, his mind was elsewhere—particularly, it was found between his legs now, somewhere it was not often found. Usually, he could contain himself, but it was too pressing an urge for him now and he knew that they had time. It was the middle of the night and he had just woken her up with roaming fingers galore, even if she reacted less openly than expected.

His hand moved down her body, resting in the groove of her waist and hip and pulling her waist closer to him, stretching his own legs out. It should be obvious to her now. He propped himself up on his elbow, using the hand that had pulled her to him to now trace the bottom of her breast, his lips finding hers again, his tongue pushing into her mouth with more urgency than he had originally intended. He could not help it; he needed her, had needed her since he had been awakened by his own urges. This was why he had gotten up to check on Amaranth and Ever, to ensure that they were asleep. He needed this now, needed her. What came after was not a concern of his now, though admittedly, if puppies resulted, he would be happy.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

I'm so sorry for the wait I'm so sorry.

Photobucket

ayita Seemed to be unable to deter her mate. She had just been awoken and she was in no mood to just go about anything. though the strange thing that came to her mind was how long had it been since they had last done anything. She was very grogy still as she giggled.

"So my king what is it you wasnt to do with me?" She said in a teasing manner. She wanted him to want her more though right now that seemed impossible. He was crashing her. She had no desire for this then suddenly she was hit with a rush of fire. She wanted him kissing him back her tounge fighting his tasting him. She was so lost in his scent being so close to him. She moaned a little and smiled as she looked into his eyes andf smiled.

[/html]