Question!
Ok, I can't find this answer (probably because for some reason none of the links in the RP Guide are working for me). How long is gestation for luperci? I know I should just KNOW this off the top of my head by now, but I blame the heat for my absentmindedness today. XDDD
Big Grin courtesy of the Rp-guide...

60-63 days!
I think it's 3 months... I can't remember though; I'll try to look, ^=^;;;

EDIT: Poop! You beat me, hahah. <3 Yay, accurate!
Lol thanks guys! I thought that was about what it was, but I wanted to be sure. XD I have no idea why I can't get the RP Guide to work, so uberthanks!!! XD
If you're using IE6, the menu won't work. I'm unsure about IE7, but the site DEFINITELY works in IE8, Firefox, and Chrome. And probably Safari.
HAH, that's what it is then. My work hasn't upgraded the browser so it's still IE6. x.x I know it definitely works with Chrome and Firefox, since those are the two I use at home. Wink
Ahh, sorry about that. :> I decided a while ago that I wasn't gonna bend over backwards for IE6 anymore though. It's a freakin' 9 year old browser. ;____; Your work should upgrade!
Lmao yeah tell me about it. XDD I know most websites are making that decision anyhow, and I have a feeling that the first time someone of some importance realizes they can no longer access their favorite sites, that's when the announcement will be made for us to upgrade all the stations. Wink
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Jul 8 2010, 01:24 PM)
And probably Safari. [/quote]
Works wonderfully in Safari, for the record. I just looked through it with my Safari. XD

(Afterward though, I clutched right back to Firefox. >_>)
Good to know, thanks! I think Chrome and Safari use the same/similar rendering engines, so yeah.