What's this? I can't believe my eyes.
[html]
ooc 1. Character Name: Saul Stormbringer
2. Character Birthdate (including year): March sixteenth, 2010
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). PM, AIM - ninjaassasin09, & email - kh3rules@gmail.com
7. Currently played characters: None, but Saul
8. How you found 'Souls: On a list of Top 100 Wolf RPs
9. Initial post:

"The sights, the sounds, they're everywhere and all around. I've never felt this good before. This empty place inside of me has been filling up. I simply cannot get enough."

It had been about a month since Saul had seen any of his siblings. After losing sight of Shiloh and falling behind, he had only a faint track of her aroma to follow, but even that had pretty much faded by now. It was there, but only just faintly. Every so often Saul had to sniff again and check to make sure he was going in the right direction. The tapping of his tiny paws against the soft earthy ground barely made a sound as he jogged further along his way. Saul tried to seem calm, but how could he? He was nowhere in sight of anyone, and had no idea where his was. "Stupid me," he said as he stopped himself in his tracks. He shut his eyes tight and stood there with his head facing the ground below him. "If I wouldn't have gotten distracted, then I would still be with Shiloh, or at least still have her in my view. But now..." Saul forced himself to try not to think about anything bad that could have happened to any of his siblings. If anything happens to them, I'll never be able to forgive myself, he thought.

After several attempts at trying to catch a chipmunk, Saul sighed and continued on his way to finding Shiloh and Ascher. The trip was very long for him, at least it seemed that way. There is only so much walking that a pup can do without needing to rest or eat and drink something. Saul was exhausted by now and his paws were dirtied and rough from the different terrains they had carried the poor, lost pup. He collapsed to the ground, the dirt around his lightweight body flying up in a fog around him. This made Saul's senses very alert, and for that, he was able to catch a whiff of a familiar aroma. Saul perked his ears and quickly scrambled to his feet. "That smell, can it be?" The pup sniffed the air once again and his face illuminated with joy. "Yes! Shiloh, I'm coming!" Saul ran towards his sister's scent, but as he approached it, it began to change. The smell began to change, still smelling like Shiloh's, but now being added to with the aromas of other wolves. Saul finally came upon the land where his sister's scent was, as well as Ascher's and Gideon. They're here. I can smell them. I can feel it, he thought.

Saul sat down and looked around, then took his head and raised it to the sky bellowing out the loudest howl that ever escaped his maw. The pup awaited for someone to come find him, so that he could in turn, find his siblings.

[/html]
[html]
ooc:

The air had an odd energy about it today, and Gideon picked up on that as he padded along the border of the pack. He was only a little guy, just three months old, and knew better than to leave the safety of the pack that he was now a part of...but he could sense that something lay just beyond that border. Something exciting. He had been searching the border daily with hope that he would smell the familiar scent of the last missing sibling, Saul, but so far he had been unlucky. Gideon still had that hope, though, and hadn't given up looking.

The boy was just about to head back for the day and find something to do around the mansion (there was only so much looking a pup could do before his legs and paws got too tired, after all,) when he heard a small howl. It was loud but immature, a younger voice. His heart nearly skipped a beat as he scrambled to turn around, forgetting how tired his legs were or how weary he felt. As he approached the scent got stronger and stronger and he became more sure of it.

"Sawwwwwl!" He yelled as he came over the crest of a hill and into sight of the other pup. His brother had gotten a lot bigger since he had last seen him! Of course, Gideon probably had, too. "You come in! Where you been at?? You come in here, come in da pack-landz!" He reached the other pup and gave a few small jumps of excitement, little yips and puppy-noises coming from his mouth. He was unable to contain such excitement!

[/html]
[html]
ooc: >:[ Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I've been kinda busy, but I'll try to get my post speed to quicken. Again, my apologies for the wait.

"GIDEON!" Saul knew who it was just by the sound of his voice; he didn’t even need to see him to know that it was his younger brother. Saul’s face lit up when the sound of Gideon echoed in his ears, but his whole body seemed to glow when he finally saw him. It was him. It was Gideon. It was truly his younger brother. He was here. He was alive. Saul couldn’t keep still. His paws were continuously in motion, even though they didn’t take him anywhere. His body was jumping up and down with excitement just seeing his younger sibling. Saul became overwhelmed by the smell of Gideon. He smiled as the aroma wafted around him. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply at this familiar scent, and a deeply missed one at that. Questions began to race through Saul’s mind at the same time. Where were the others? Were they okay? "Gideon, what about Shiloh and Ascher? Have you seen them?" Saul figured he’d keep the questions simple as of now and just cover the basics so that he wouldn’t continue to worry – or at least make sure he had a reason to worry if there was one.

Saul’s restless paws were about to take a step over the borderline, but before they touched the ground, he stopped himself. Wait, I’m not allowed to enter. Saul brought his paw back over to his small body and reluctantly sat down. “Gideon, I can’t come over. Not unless a pack leader allows me too. This is killing me!” To be so close to someone you’ve missed, so close that you can smell them and almost touch them, and yet to have this barrier between you and them, well, it darn near killed Saul. He lifted his head to the sky and howled again, to try and get someone here faster so he could enter.
[/html]
[html]

i must be dreaming, wake up, jack, this isn't fair, WHATS THIS!!!

He had never heard the voice now rising towards the sky, but he believed he knew who it was. He was uncertain as to where Bris was located, and so he took the task of greeting the child on his own shoulders. The yearling’s slender body moved swiftly through the Dahlian territory and towards the borders. Another little puppy howl rose, and an entertained smile appeared on Conor’s lips. Eventually he crossed Gideon’s scent as well, and traced it the rest of the way. The adult’s pace slowed down as he closed in on the happy scene. Gideon was the one that had been most weary of him out of all the Stormbringer children he had met. Of course, the little soul had warmed up a little, but tension could come easy, he had discovered.

White tipped tail wagged pleasantly behind the four legged leader as he defeated the last bits of distance between himself and the two laughing children. It was Saul, no doubt about that. ”Saul, we’ve been expecting you!” His words were warmly spoken. ”I’m Conor, and I’m very happy to finally meet you. Your brothers and sister have told me so much about you.” The child’s eyes held the green found in nature, and he thought of his late aunt, Mew. Only her children remained now. Another generation had taken over. The children were the future.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
[html]

Smile

It seemed that his brother was just as excited to see him as he was to see Saul. Gideon bounced and bounced and bounced, his mood getting the better of him. He was a boy driven by his emotions; the once sullen pup seemed a completely different wolf now. He had been pretty down-in-the-dumps about his siblings being missing, but this was the last one. They were all home. Now all they needed was Mama, if she would ever wake up. She was all they had ever had.

He stopped bouncing long enough to listen to what Saul had to say, though. Ascher and Shiloh! Yes!! "Yus! Dey comed here too! Dey founded me. I comed here a while ago...aftur we lefted Mama. And den Shiloh comed here and den Ascher. And now yew!" His brother said that he couldn't come inside, and Gideon let out a small whine. He could come in, he could! Conor wouldn't care! He was about to say so when Saul chose to take matters into his own hands, though, and Conor was soon upon the pair.

Gideon shrank back a bit at the sight of the leader, though his stance was better than it once had been. He lowered himself to the ground but continued to wag his tail, satisfying his need to show some sort of submission to the alpha male but still showing his excitement. Conor spoke to Saul and Gideon nodded along, tail thumping against the ground.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
ooc. Sorry, I was out of town for about a week unexpectedly, so I didn't have time to log in and notify anyone of my leaving. :p I am back though, so don't worry. Big Grin Again, sorry it's taken me so long.

Saul relaxed when he heard that Shiloh and Ascher were here with Gideon as well. Finally, the whole family was reunited again. Well, almost the whole family. His ears drooped in slight sadness at the thought of never exactly having a complete family again. It would never feel complete without mother; that was Saul's thinking. He sighed in his short moment of depression, but then took a deep breath and stood tall, smiling proud. He bowed in front of Conor. "Thank you, Conor. I've been waiting awhile to see them. I've been really worried. I haven't really felt whole without them."

Saul glance around the area. It was very nice. He could see them all living here, being happy; growing up. It already seemed like home to him. Saul cleared his throat before speaking again. "So, Conor, is it alright if I enter? I mean, if that's okay, I would like to see Ascher and Shiloh again, and of course Gideon." The pup looked over at his younger brother and gave him that winning smile, the one that has always been there to reassure them all of anything they had ever doubted. "I think it's been too long that our family has been separated, and it's time to come back together again."

[/html]
[html]

aaand Welcome to Dahlia! Big Grin

This child seemed different from his siblings. He did not lack the manners that his siblings had so much of, but he seemed to own a confidence that allowed him to interact normally. Conor was slightly relieved. Golden ears perked with attention as the boy spoke. Those were words well spoken, and the adult’s face softened in compassion. Most of all he was relieved that all the Stormbringer children were accounted for now. He had not liked the idea of a lonely, lost Saul at all. Strange how things somehow worked out.

A light chuckle was the response to the question if the little puppy could enter the pack lands. ”Of course you can, Saul,” he spoke warmly, white tipped tail dancing behind his cinnamon hued form. ”Come in, come in,” he encouraged the boy, stepped aside slightly and turning to face the Dahlian territory. ”Follow me and I’ll take you to your new home and the rest of your family.” Bris would be so relieved to see all her brother’s children safe and sound.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Related, or to seek out a Mentor.