Give me Therapy, I'm a walking travesty
1. Character Name: Kiev Russo
2. Character Birthdate (including year): January 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: yuppers
4. Species: Wolf/Coyote/Wolf/Dog (holy shit)
5. Gender: MAN
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). AlkalaranGear (AIM)
7. Currently played characters: Cassius Arphralos is my Primary at Inferni
8. How you found 'Souls:
9. Initial post:

[html]
ooc- RAWR RETARD BE HUR NAO and can at least one relative show up first (preferably rurik but any of em works) + he's in optime form. Also as a note, let me know if I may be laying it on a little too thick. I don't want to offend anybody by making this guy so much more outrageously stupid than someone with William's would actually be.

After his neat cousin left him, Kiev decided that it would be fun to wander around on his own for a while. This place was so neat. It seemed nothing like the homeland, and it just amazed Kiev. He giggled uncontrollably as he pranced around in the grasses, the sun just starting to set. Before he knew it, it was lamost dark, and it seemed Kiev was having a little too much fun on the foliage. He looked up at the sky, his dark vest flapping in the wind. "Ой-ой." He laughed and then traveled further, to where he could smell... home? That wasn't right. He was far far away from home. Cocking his head to the side, Kiev hopped towards the smell, which was faint, but it definitely smelled familiar. smiling at the thought of someone else from Sobratsya living here. He yelled out loud, half signaling for someone, and half being dumb. Which was in turn, called being himself. "Привет привет привет привет привет!"

[/html]