I just need to know these things!
A few questions.

*To obtaine a seacond charecter, you need to do 45 post right? So is it 45 IC posts or can it include OOC posts?

*When I create a new charecter, can he be a pirate??!!! xDDDD

*Can my charecter have a bow and arrow??? Or do I have to do something to get one?

*Do I have to be a special person or do something really special to have a NPC companion for my charecter? Like a horse?

I JUST NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGSSSS!
I'm not a mod or admin, so you'd have to get confirmation from them, but here are some answers.

1) The 45 post rule is for IC posts, not OOC. It's to judge in character activity on the site and how you play your character, rather than how much you post in the OOC forums.

2) I think so. Look up Rurik Russo in Cour de Miracles. Sie (the player) can answer questions, I'm sure :3

3) I think an admin/mod can answer this better than me, but I don't see a problem.

4) Any player can have an NPC, be them birds or horses. You can't play your horse without your character, but your character can be in threads without the horse. I hope that makes sense. Again, Cour de Miracles and AniWaya characters frequently have horses. Smile

I hope this helps. Big Grin
Hey! AG covered most of the questions, so I'll just add on to what she said. <3

1) Your post count is IC only; when you go to your profile, you should see your post count under your name. We only keep track of IC posts, so any OOC posts you make don't count toward the post count anyways. :3

2) Yes, but note that boats are pretty rare -- there were pirates at 'Souls in the past who had a boat, but you also have to consider that there are probably only a few boats in the world. :O So viking-style pirating might be more likely (plunder villages rather than other seafaring craft). Also, the luperci in North and South America are less advanced in technology, so you could say your character is from somewhere in Europe. We just kind of assume wolves from Europe have a bit more knowledge in these things. Wink As AG mentioned, Sie had a pirate character who owned his own boat, from Russia.

3) You can have a bow and arrow, but it'd probably have to be made by a luperci. I'm not sure how long bows and arrow last, especially since we make bows out of fibreglass now. But you could write in to your character's history that either, a) they learned how to make bows, or b) they found someone who could. Just remember that it takes a long time to make a bow! :O A composite bow can take a few weeks to a month to make. But it's doable! :3 As long as you explain how your character acquired the bow, that's fine! (Sidenote: a cable-backed bow might be a possibility!)

4) AG's got it! :] You don't need to do anything special for this.