Family is built form blood and water
[html]

This is back dated to July 11.

Ayita sat down on the bed and looked at Ever. "Ever you have to tell me if you are not feeling well. I have never done this before all I have is asorted notes to do this." she said as she stroked the young girls head. She was hoping all would be well she had never ever done this nore should she really with out the help of the healer but this was what the young girl wanted.

Ayita grabbed the tools as she cut into her arm sticking the cleaned tube into her arm. As she slowly flexed her muscils to gget the blood to pump. It made her a little unnerved to see her blood slowly fill a glass jar. She looked at ever as she stopped and looked at the amount thinking it would be enough.

"Ever You know from the conversation with Vigilante and I that the transphormation will not happen today. It will maybe even catch you off gaurd so you need to be around he or I even Amaranth and my brother would be good." she said she didn't want the girl to be caught off gaurd like her daughter. "Blood doesn't make family water and love do. But with me giving you my blood you have to know that this makes us closer then we ever were before. are you ready?"

[/html]
[html]

The information was like a cuff to the head. She knew her adopted mother was telling the straight truth but also trying to keep her daughter calm, but it was hard to keep a regulated heartbeat. Trying to absorb the information, Ever once again suffered a wave of vertigo as blood flooded from Ayita’s arm and into a perfectly clear glass. Her heart rate sprinted again as her mother told her she would need to stick near her adopted parents during the change. Immediately, the young female thought of Maleai, her birth mother. Her eyes clouded and her throat turned dry. She only dared to think about family when the memories were absolutely needed … but instead of a clouded flashback, the scene came clear and her mother’s disoriented cries like crystal.

But the angel of Ayita came through her worried thoughts and caressed her cheek by reminding her that blood of her own form would be mingle with hers. This would mean that her adopted mother, the mother that had taken her in as her own even though they shared no blood through heritage, would be linked forever with the silver female. A shiver went through her spine as excitement and nerves tingled at her paw tips. Silent wishes of her father being there went through Ever’s head while she turned and glanced towards the door. But it remained empty.

Ayita’s question lingered. Are you ready? Was she? The female wasn’t sure … perhaps she never would be even years from now where she looked back through her memories of having just one four-legged form. Excitement pulsed stronger through her veins as she looked at her mother’s strong two legs. Then looking down at her own stable four. Questions packed into her mind but Ever reminded herself she would not lose the form she had barley spent a year in. It was a reassuring thought. Sucking in a mouthful of air in a deep, choked sigh, the silver furred female nodded her sleek head. Ears pinned back, the canis girl closed her eyelids over her steel grey irises and hoped for the best. Again, Vigilante was wanted in her heart.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:324px; background-color:#806195; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5058/testcopy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d6b3ee; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled stiring the jar and then picking up the small girl. "Ever just remember no matter what happens you are unique and you are special" She said as she looked at the tools. She in honesty had no idea what she was doing she was folling poorly written instructions that had been weathered with age. Her hand shook slightly as she smiled. "Just listen to my voice and you;ll be ok. Its going to hurt a bit I will not lie. But You will be fine I promise." She said as she made a cut into ever's leg. She couldn't believe she was doing this to the girl. She tried to be kind and use a spot that would hurt so much. She inserted the tube and held a wad of cloth to the wound so blood would not be every where she was breathing slow to keep herself calm.

[/html]
[html]

The girl wanted to smile, she really did, and she tried. But her maw spread into a shaky grin, teeth showing and glistening in the faint light that filtered in from the window. Mind begging to stay but sleek head whipped uneasily away as her mother sliced her leg. The pain was bearable, but the female had a strong pain tolerance.

The next feeling was the painful one. She could feel the blood seeping into the black furred part of her thigh; at least she assumed that was happening. But it wasn’t a gracious feeling, the blood was bitter and stung on it way in and shocked through her veins. It burned a hole right through her consciousness and the silver pelted girl rocked slightly, her ashen irises flickering. Fighting to stay vigilant, the female thought of her home and her new family and dared to unbury memories of her old. It kept her alive … or awake, whatever made her head spin at the moment. Her mouth went dry.

Suddenly Ever felt like the world was the dream. The edges of her vision wavered with shadows and, looking over to the other wolf, Ayita was shimmering. She tried to adjust to her face but it remained blurry; a twinkling star that couldn’t be focused on. Instincts told her not to move, that the feeling would pass. Fortunately it did, leaving the young girl exhausted. Her back was suddenly against the cool surface of the floor before she realized she had fallen backwards. Already her limbs and bones were crackling with the new sensation. But the feeling wasn’t sickening, as Ever had expected.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#774d7e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#f3f2f0; background-image:url(http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4592/souls23.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2c2722; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ayita was trying to focus on taking care of the girl in her hands. She didn't want to cause the girl pain and she loosened her grip wich to her shock allowed the girl to slip out of her hands. the girl fell to the floor whoch sent Ayita jumping to make sure she was all right. She looked at her and sighed. "ever Are you alright." the young girl didn't look well and she could understand. "Ever I'm going to wrap up your leg so it wont bleed every where ok." She said taking a clean cloth and wraping it slowly. 'So how are you feeling."

[/html]
[html]

I am thinking we should wrap this up :3

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

The girl nodded, looking at her chest absently. She felt fine but the exhaustion had dawned on her. Ayita had said something about wrapping her leg and the girl watched her as she carefully wound a cloth around her leg. The red blood could easily be seen coming from the bandage. Ever caught her Mother’s eye and said weakly Thank you. Before for she leaned back down and into a drowse.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6b8f44; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]